Dear North American server survivor players:

Please play killer, the queue times for killer are 0.03 seconds and I've been waiting 30 minutes in solo queue for survivor. I've already finished all of the killer rifts out of the entire compendium (current and past) and I've only been able to do 1/3 of the survivor ones, PLEASE.

I blame crossplay too, there have been nothing but console SWF groups for the past week and I'm 69% sure nobody on console even plays killer

Comments

  • I'm a North American purple/red rank player (on survivor anyway), and I have never had a queue last more than 10 minutes at most, and that's a stretch.

  • @Rydog said:

    I'm a North American purple/red rank player (on survivor anyway), and I have never had a queue last more than 10 minutes at most, and that's a stretch.

    Not North American enough, I T-pose in your general direction.

  • @FlamingkittyUmad said:

    Please play killer, the queue times for killer are 0.03 seconds and I've been waiting 30 minutes in solo queue for survivor. I've already finished all of the killer rifts out of the entire compendium (current and past) and I've only been able to do 1/3 of the survivor ones, PLEASE.

    I blame crossplay too, there have been nothing but console SWF groups for the past week and I'm 69% sure nobody on console even plays killer


    Sure!


    Just tell everyone in your lobby to take off Unbreakable, Decisive Strike, and Borrowed Time. Then put away all your flashlights. Lastly, everyone signs a binding contract not to teabag.


    Get on that.

  • Have you asked why the queue times are so bad? You should begin there, you’ll find the answers that you’re looking for.

  • I play killer lol

  • Maybe everyone else still has their survivor challenges left, too. :/

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    Have you asked why the queue times are so bad? You should begin there, you’ll find the answers that you’re looking for.

    It's because there are way more players choosing survivor over killer.

    @EvanSnowWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/214976/dear-north-american-server-survivor-players

    Sure!

    Just tell everyone in your lobby to take off Unbreakable, Decisive Strike, and Borrowed Time. Then put away all your flashlights. Lastly, everyone signs a binding contract not to teabag.

    Get on that.

    If you're going up against squad after sweat squad, play a stronger killer like Clown or The Leg𝔦𝔬𝔫

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Maybe everyone else still has their survivor challenges left, too. :/

    Impossible, the entire community should focus around my immediate needs.

  • @leafninja said:

    I play killer lol

    get a second computer and play 2 killers at once, it would be appreciated

  • @FlamingkittyUmad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1831695#Comment_1831695

    Impossible, the entire community should focus around my immediate needs.

    lol this answer made my night, thank you. 😀

  • @FlamingkittyUmad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1831694#Comment_1831694

    get a second computer and play 2 killers at once, it would be appreciated

    If I could afford it I would lol. Would be interesting to try.

  • @Rydog said:

    I'm a North American purple/red rank player (on survivor anyway), and I have never had a queue last more than 10 minutes at most, and that's a stretch.

    pshhhhhh, you need to be Norf Murican

  • @FlamingkittyUmad said:

    Please play killer, the queue times for killer are 0.03 seconds and I've been waiting 30 minutes in solo queue for survivor. I've already finished all of the killer rifts out of the entire compendium (current and past) and I've only been able to do 1/3 of the survivor ones, PLEASE.

    I blame crossplay too, there have been nothing but console SWF groups for the past week and I'm 69% sure nobody on console even plays killer

    No thank you, Killer isn't fun

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    Crossplay, ho!

    It seems like Crossplay made the Survivor Queues for PC players worse. Because Console brought in quite a bunch of Survivors, while the number of Killers in crossplay is smaller.

    It also does not help that Killer players can disable Crossplay on Console and still have instant Queue times.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1831709#Comment_1831709

    It seems like Crossplay made the Survivor Queues for PC players worse. Because Console brought in quite a bunch of Survivors, while the number of Killers in crossplay is smaller.

    It also does not help that Killer players can disable Crossplay on Console and still have instant Queue times.

    Console killers disable crossplay because they hate how pc players treat them and act all high and mighty.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1831709#Comment_1831709

    It seems like Crossplay made the Survivor Queues for PC players worse. Because Console brought in quite a bunch of Survivors, while the number of Killers in crossplay is smaller.

    It also does not help that Killer players can disable Crossplay on Console and still have instant Queue times.

    Yeahh, it seems like a solid 80% of the people I come across are crossplay at this point, to the point where it's a rare occurrence I can actually talk to anyone in the postgame chat.

    Most of 'em are survivors, and I don't really blame 'em, I can't imagine killer's too amazing on console.

  • I wait about 10-15 mins. But mornings are great like starting around 7-8am. I only wait 20 seconds.


    And I don't want to play killer. My message box is full of toxic survivors sending me hateful messages.

  • Can I play killer if I'm not North American?

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1831810#Comment_1831810

    Yeahh, it seems like a solid 80% of the people I come across are crossplay at this point, to the point where it's a rare occurrence I can actually talk to anyone in the postgame chat.

    Most of 'em are survivors, and I don't really blame 'em, I can't imagine killer's too amazing on console.

    It sucks to try to play against PC Survivors as a Console Killer.

    It just feels like I'm being handicapped for daring to play on a different system, which is why crossplay will remain off for me.

  • They should move many of the 100% russian campers to these servers. Perhaps this way devs would make something about camping.

  • @valvarez4 said:

    They should move many of the 100% russian campers to these servers. Perhaps this way devs would make something about camping.

    I guess everyone there will be happy to play against 300ms ping killers lol

  • I'd play but hitboxes r more broken than ever, I almost never miss a lunge since week or 2 I been missing it more cause distance got shorter for some reason but not always, could be lag but not mine. Or when I hit a wall when I wasnt near the wall. Also had a match that made me quit had 2 people downed 2 dead and I couldn't move at all one got up picked other one and escaped... i literally kept lagging back to same spot but my ping wasn't the issue :/

    Honestly it's not even that fun playing anymore, toxic survivors, breaking killer bugs that devs refuse to acknowledge...