Killer is easy as hell

Undying+Ruin = easy 4k

pay to win Freddy+tinkerer= easy 4k

spirit = 4k if you are more than 5 years old and have 2 braincells

bad killer + noed = easy 2/3k

camper against solos = easy 4k

tunnelers against solos = 4k

3k + slugging for the 4k = 4k

killers don’t need to find survs, they have dozens of perks, hitting survs is easier with new killers, map reworks are so killer sided, totems are more difficult to find.

I have more than 3.000 hours and this game is so killer sided I can’t imagine why surv play as solos

Comments

  • You seem to have invested these 3k hours only in playing survivor though.

  • 3000 hours doesn't exactly mean much when it's pretty clear at least 99% of that time was spent playing survivor

  • @valvarez4 said:

    Undying+Ruin = easy 4k

    pay to win Freddy+tinkerer= easy 4k

    spirit = 4k if you are more than 5 years old and have 2 braincells

    bad killer + noed = easy 2/3k

    camper against solos = easy 4k

    tunnelers against solos = 4k

    3k + slugging for the 4k = 4k

    killers don’t need to find survs, they have dozens of perks, hitting survs is easier with new killers, map reworks are so killer sided, totems are more difficult to find.

    I have more than 3.000 hours and this game is so killer sided I can’t imagine why surv play as solos

    I don't believe you.

  • I'm going to interpret 3.000 Americanly and insist that you have at least a week's worth of experience before weighing in on balance.

  • OP says - I have more then 3,000 in this game, then says game is easy, while probably often facing people with a couple hundred hours in majority of games. Even if most of it was survivor, you learn so much every hundred hours in this game, much of that translates to understanding how the killers work.

    Of course you are going to win. You play an extreme amount of 1 game. you are going to be better the most. Good job!

    I would love to see the breakdown % of players that play in brackets of time. The percentage of players has to dramatically shrink somewhere after a few hundred hours. Some of these people that just don't play other games, play thousands hour of this game and then make comments about how it is easy will always be a little amusing.

  • @valvarez4 said:

    Undying+Ruin = easy 4k

    pay to win Freddy+tinkerer= easy 4k

    spirit = 4k if you are more than 5 years old and have 2 braincells

    bad killer + noed = easy 2/3k

    camper against solos = easy 4k

    tunnelers against solos = 4k

    3k + slugging for the 4k = 4k

    killers don’t need to find survs, they have dozens of perks, hitting survs is easier with new killers, map reworks are so killer sided, totems are more difficult to find.

    I have more than 3.000 hours and this game is so killer sided I can’t imagine why surv play as solos

    So I take it, you are one of those few killer mains, that are still running the show, yes? We need more killers, and I really hope more survivor mains follow your example and start playing killer!

    Side effect: shorter queues.

  • I stop reading after the first ridiculous thing I read:

    "Undying+Ruin = easy 4k"

    lmao ok bud

  • Woah look at Mr. Godlike killer over here! Save some 4k's for us pal.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Can you please stream on twitch doing a 4k streak with the things you've mentioned?

    Oh yes, please. I need some inspiration on how easy it is.

  • Not saying the OP is wrong, but it really depends on the killer and on how he is playing.

    Playing super sweaty, tunnel and dont give a ######### about anything.. thats normally really ez 4k. But if the killer tries to play "friendly" and try to get as many hooks as possible... well its a different story then.

  • Surely you realize that Blight and The Twins have powers that are sooooooooo easy to use well

    /s

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1830977#Comment_1830977

    Surely you realize that Blight and The Twins have powers that are sooooooooo easy to use well

    /s

    Did you mean to ask me this? What is the context? I was merely saying that based on the OP's post I don't believe him in the slightest about 3K hours. :)

  • Oh, I am also throwing shade on the OP's claims :3

  • @xEa said:

    Not saying the OP is wrong, but it really depends on the killer and on how he is playing.

    Playing super sweaty, tunnel and dont give a ######### about anything.. thats normally really ez 4k. But if the killer tries to play "friendly" and try to get as many hooks as possible... well its a different story then.

    Playing sweaty and ez.

    Mmmkay

  • @valvarez4 said:

    Undying+Ruin = easy 4k

    pay to win Freddy+tinkerer= easy 4k

    spirit = 4k if you are more than 5 years old and have 2 braincells

    bad killer + noed = easy 2/3k

    camper against solos = easy 4k

    tunnelers against solos = 4k

    3k + slugging for the 4k = 4k

    killers don’t need to find survs, they have dozens of perks, hitting survs is easier with new killers, map reworks are so killer sided, totems are more difficult to find.

    I have more than 3.000 hours and this game is so killer sided I can’t imagine why surv play as solos

    hmmm I guess that's my issue? I like to use all my killers, don't camp, don't tunnel, I give hatch, and don't use noed. I have played more than 3.000 hours tho which is a fancy way of saying 3 hours. Think you meant 3,000 SUPERSTAR.

  • Is this a joke? Killer may seem like the powerhouse in the low ranks but in the high ranks the Survivors are the powerhouse, so lets begin. Survivors have a lot of second chance perks that allow them to make up for mistake, killers barely have any of these, example: Killers have noed, remember me, and blood warden, but that's it. Survivors have DS, borrowed, Unbreakable, DH, and many others. So what your saying is completly immorale

  • I found the OP's comments funny, and feel they are utterly fictional. But here are my own thoughts:

    HE SAYS: Undying+Ruin = easy 4k

    I SAY: I wish it was an easy 4K. I run that combo often with Myers because he is slow. It ain't guaranteed me anything unless I work like a dog to keep pressure up. That is the mean truth of Ruin, i.e. it does nothing for you if you aren't applying Pressure.


    HE SAYS: pay to win Freddy+tinkerer= easy 4k

    I SAY: Huh? Freddy is certainly a potent Killer but I've gotten out (as a Solo) plenty of times versus this combination, and I'm not that good.


    HE SAYS: spirit = 4k if you are more than 5 years old and have 2 braincells

    I SAY: That isn't very nice, to insult every single Spirit Player here who doesn't get 4Ks every game. I imagine, since I get out against Spirit often enough (and I'm not that good a Survivor) that you just insulted a lot of people.


    HE SAYS: bad killer + noed = easy 2/3k

    I SAY: This guys is clearly still a POTATO.


    HE SAYS: camper against solos = easy 4k

    I SAY: This guys SCREAMS "I am a potato."


    HE SAYS: tunnelers against solos = 4k

    I SAY: Uh.... mashed potato?


    HE SAYS: 3k + slugging for the 4k = 4k

    I SAY: Garlic mashed potatoes?

  • @valvarez4 said:

    Undying+Ruin = easy 4k

    pay to win Freddy+tinkerer= easy 4k

    spirit = 4k if you are more than 5 years old and have 2 braincells

    bad killer + noed = easy 2/3k

    camper against solos = easy 4k

    tunnelers against solos = 4k

    3k + slugging for the 4k = 4k

    killers don’t need to find survs, they have dozens of perks, hitting survs is easier with new killers, map reworks are so killer sided, totems are more difficult to find.

    I have more than 3.000 hours and this game is so killer sided I can’t imagine why surv play as solos

    lol 😂

  • OP has 3 hours in the game, of course he feels this way. 3.000 = 3.

    This is a quality thread and not salty bait at all.

  • Oh, cool, another thread that doesn't add anything to the conversation! I'll just throw this one with the others.

  • Don't feed the trolls folks.

  • @valvarez4 said:

    Undying+Ruin = easy 4k

    pay to win Freddy+tinkerer= easy 4k

    spirit = 4k if you are more than 5 years old and have 2 braincells

    bad killer + noed = easy 2/3k

    camper against solos = easy 4k

    tunnelers against solos = 4k

    3k + slugging for the 4k = 4k

    killers don’t need to find survs, they have dozens of perks, hitting survs is easier with new killers, map reworks are so killer sided, totems are more difficult to find.

    I have more than 3.000 hours and this game is so killer sided I can’t imagine why surv play as solos

    1. Do bones
    2. Pay to win?
    3. Not if you don't have a headset.
    4. Just be careful and do bones.
    5. Only if your teammates don't know what they are doing.
    6. If your teammate is getting tunneled, do gens. If it's you, go away from uncompleted gens and waste as much time as you can.
    7. No sh*t sherlock
  • Someone a bit salty

  • I thought for sure this was your first post!

  • "hitting survivors is easier with new killers"

    Must be why blights are everywhere I guess

  • People should stop commenting on obvious bait messages. It just makes people more likely to do it.

  • You are saying this so confidently when survivors have SWF, DS+Unbreakable, keys, and OP loops like the disturbed ward.

    Lemme argue against all your points:

    1. If killers lose ruin/undying, they're down to TWO MORE PERKS, which is so costly for the killer.
    2. Freddy+tinkerer can be powerful but you aren't taking into account that freddy's teleportation mechanic has a cooldown so if tinkerer goes off and his ability isn't up, what is he gonna do then? If the survivors are asleep they can hear his lullaby if he is coming.
    3. Ah yes, I've been hearing this silly take from so many egotistical survivor mains that don't wanna take the time to learn what they can do against her. Bad spirits are so easy to counter even if they have stridor and you don't have iron will. It's also stupid to say a 4.4 killer with no game slowdown in her kit and only has an amazing chase potential (that so many people struggle with) is a guaranteed 4k, especially against an efficient group of survivors that splits up and does gens.
    4. NOED is a problem but it will only guarantee one hook (not kill) at end game. It's not an effective perk at all.
    5. Against stupid survivors, yes. There are so many counters to camping tho. If someone in the group has BT, they can easily get the save while the other two body block. Any half-decent group of survivors can pull that off even if they are solo or even if they don't have BT. Could just do the gens as well which is boring but gens are the main objective anyway.
    6. Tunneling one survivor is such a terrible strategy especially if the survivor is any good. Only bad killers tunnel so anyone can run around a tunneler for 3-5 gens.
    7. This take is so weird. Doesn't the killer need to work to even get to this point of the game in the first place, so what's your point here?
    8. So if killer don't need to find survivors, how are they supposed to down them if they don't find them? You do realize survivors also have a lot of perks too right? How is blight, PH, slinger, victor easy to hit survivors with exactly? Mount ormond and the autohaven maps are actually so much more balanced now with there being sooooo many survivor sided maps, with great example being disturbed ward, haddonfield, the game, etc. Totem placements are super inconsistent with some being hard to find and some that can be seen from 5 light years away.
  • Sure, holding 1 boutton 70% of the time is more difficult.

  • Both sides are pretty easy imo but ruin undying is definitely counterable. If you don’t want to bring DH or small game learn the totem spawns.

  • @valvarez4 said:

    Undying+Ruin = easy 4k

    pay to win Freddy+tinkerer= easy 4k

    spirit = 4k if you are more than 5 years old and have 2 braincells

    bad killer + noed = easy 2/3k

    camper against solos = easy 4k

    tunnelers against solos = 4k

    3k + slugging for the 4k = 4k

    killers don’t need to find survs, they have dozens of perks, hitting survs is easier with new killers, map reworks are so killer sided, totems are more difficult to find.

    I have more than 3.000 hours and this game is so killer sided I can’t imagine why surv play as solos

    yep thats the reality now dbd is killer sided

  • Not to be a dick but I honestly think that it is survivor sided. Although props to the devs for removing infinites, if your going against a good survivor who knows how to run a pallet loop, t-wall, etc. Then your pretty likely to get your ass handed to. There are also maps that can be survivor sided like Lery's or Haddonfield. But hey, your opinion. I just think this.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    I found the OP's comments funny, and feel they are utterly fictional. But here are my own thoughts:

    HE SAYS: Undying+Ruin = easy 4k

    I SAY: I wish it was an easy 4K. I run that combo often with Myers because he is slow. It ain't guaranteed me anything unless I work like a dog to keep pressure up. That is the mean truth of Ruin, i.e. it does nothing for you if you aren't applying Pressure.

    HE SAYS: pay to win Freddy+tinkerer= easy 4k

    I SAY: Huh? Freddy is certainly a potent Killer but I've gotten out (as a Solo) plenty of times versus this combination, and I'm not that good.

    HE SAYS: spirit = 4k if you are more than 5 years old and have 2 braincells

    I SAY: That isn't very nice, to insult every single Spirit Player here who doesn't get 4Ks every game. I imagine, since I get out against Spirit often enough (and I'm not that good a Survivor) that you just insulted a lot of people.

    HE SAYS: bad killer + noed = easy 2/3k

    I SAY: This guys is clearly still a POTATO.

    HE SAYS: camper against solos = easy 4k

    I SAY: This guys SCREAMS "I am a potato."

    HE SAYS: tunnelers against solos = 4k

    I SAY: Uh.... mashed potato?

    HE SAYS: 3k + slugging for the 4k = 4k

    I SAY: Garlic mashed potatoes?

    Hey now bud, Garlic and mashed potatoes are delicious, and don't deserve to be lumped in with the OP. Hows about we use twice baked and buried potates instead? Wouldn't want to harm their reputation unnecessarily now. :p

  • It’s so easy no one wants to play killer as shown by the survivor queue times.