What's the survivor you hate the most?
Personally i hate Adams: I've never EVER seen a nice Adam: every single one of them plays like an a-hole and i always punish them for it, which is kinda sad because i really like Adam's design and backstory.
Personally i hate Adams: I've never EVER seen a nice Adam: every single one of them plays like an a-hole and i always punish them for it, which is kinda sad because i really like Adam's design and backstory.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate all survivors equally I must seek to cause suffering to all survivors (even baby dweets) the cure to my hate is too only m1 to your demise I will not be stopped your cute actions have no effect on me I will only grant you death by my hand so run while you can.
Ash tops my list when I'm playing killer. Everyone else goes down like they're supposed to but if its a survivor that really take a lot of time to take down, it's probably someone playing Ash. Don't get me wrong. Some Ash players go down really easy...but if it's taking a minute...it's probably an Ash player.
Tapp
Laurie
guaranteed DS
guranteed Purple flashlight
guaranteed OoO
guaranteed DC if caught early
I've only ever seen three or four good Claudettes in more than 1000 hours. They're so bad it's almost funny.
Claudettes/blendettes. Everytime I play with these little demons they almost always go down first and DC. Or offer absolutely no help and instead theyre self caring across the map with sloppy butcher. The part that makes me mad the most is that they almost always find and escape through hatch.
I hate Jeff because of his obnoxious huffing and grunting compared to all of the other survivors. It sounds like he's a terrible actor pretending to be a mountain climber that can't form words. He's a mori-on-sight survivor.
Jane sounds like she's choking occasionally as she moans, but that's never gotten under my skin.
The only survivor I don't really care much for is Steve bcuz I don't like any of the sounds he makes.
This changes based on my experiences. In the past, I hated Feng cause I had one body block me and get me downed to precede to fail flash light saving to precede hiding in the exit gate. She always seemed to get me killed around every corner. I also hated Megs and Neas after being abused by many toxic ones when playing as Killer.
Now?
I cant stand Fengs whining. Sounds like a noise from a toddler tantrum.
IDK how anyone can hate a specific survivor, they are all the same, they are just skins. I wish survivors had different built-in aspects that made them interesting or different but really it is all just the same thing. I will say if I get particularly screwed in a match I may watch out for that surv again, but not the character really, just trying to avoid the player. I hate flashlights, that is where I focus my frustration, flashlights.
Dwights and I'm a Dwight main so I hate myself.
Feng
Neas, they are always people who run the full second chance meta and think they're gods at the game
now i'm not saying that every nea is like this, but every person that is like this is a Nea
Propably Claudette, but Nea, Ace, Nancy and Steve are also way up there. As soon as I see them, I assume they are sadistic trolls with the sole intend to make my match as miserable as possible. These Survivors will get hatch extremely rarely (and I tend to give hatch very often).
Doesn´t help that I find most Object users to be among this crowd, which just adds to their bad name for me.
Edit: Suprised to read about all the Feng hate. I think she´s very adorable, and usually the Survivor to get hatch if I can choose.
Ash 100%
Feng, Nea and Yui.
3 big overused, overrated and ugly characters.
Meg
Almost every single time I see a meg and she tries to help, she unintentionally helps the killer.
She heals me and the killer comes to us, we both run and she blocks my safe way out of there.
She full health me still injured.
I loop a bubba around and trough killer shack.
She hears his heartbeat and wait at the pallet but not paying attention.
I run thinking she is allready gone, nope still waiting there.
I run around and back in and try to fake the window and go for the pallet instead, who do I bump against?
Meg 🤦♂️
Almost every game where there is a meg and they try to help me, to do the opposite without even realising. 🤷♂️
Janes... stupid head on is legit just a bm perk. And jane brought it
Jakes are just dogshit, I've never seen a Jake that is actually decent a the game and doesn't make me lose brain cells spectating them.
Yui.
Her fashion sense is abominable.
Claudettes or Davids, as they seem to repeatedly bodyblock me until the killer comes.
I don't hate her, but Elodie reminds me of an awful match I had. I kept trying to heal her and she was on a gen and died. In end game chat she said I did nothing and could have touched a gen when I was the only one to complete a gen alone and then went looking for the hex in place (lullaby) I only know this because it was on a TTV and I felt awful about it, I wished I could have texted back to let them know I was trying to help but I crouched due to Victor a lot and they thought I was urbaning to annoy them. From that one experience I start feeling anxious around that character :((
Dwight really rubs me the wrong way for some reason, especially the bearded bald ones. Also Zarina mainly due to how loud she is and the annoying whimpering she does when you hook her.
never see a good player they play with: Dwight, Jake, Bill, David, Quentin, Tapp, Adam, Jeff, Nancy
i see only noobis when they be use, i switch lobbys most time when i see 1 them xD
Nea mains are really bad. As Killer, they are the most toxic ######### you will ever meet. As survivor, they are Blendettes in training.
Ace just overall has that feel of "screw you, I'm god", and alot of people who play him think that way too (from my experience)
Bills are similar to Nea mains.
Jake is just a massive warpig overall.
And most of all, screw David mains.
I absolutely hate Nea.
Nea's with flashlights, Nea's with pink hair, Nea's default, Bloody Nea's. I hate 'em all as killer and as a survior. I will go out of my way to leave a lobby if I see a default Nea with a flashlight. AND THATS ME AS A SURVIVOR. WHY??? BECAUSE THEY DONT UNHOOK THEY ARE TOXIC AND THEY WILL 100% FLASHLIGHT CLICK.... oh and how about crouch for no.... absolutely no reason. idk... im in pain from the flashbacks.
I don't understand you rando Nea's. Why are u lik dis.
Don’t let them get to ya, especially if you did your best.
I don’t hate Ace Mains, but they scare me immensely as Killer.
They’ll completely decimate me in loops and be classy about it. Nothing bad, just classy.
Love it.
I don't really dislike one survivor, but the one I see being the worst consistently is Claudette, they're either sitting in the corner of the map or incredibly over confident. Both of which get their team killed pretty fast.
Dwight, because no he's not attractive like everyone seems to think.
I hate Meg and her stupid, vacant looking cross-eyed stare. And the skins I’ve been getting for her from the rifts are just as ugly as her face!
I hate Elodies and Megs. They are both usually useless teammates who are extremely dumb.
I hate playing against p3 Claudette's but it's so hypocritical because I main with p3 Claudette
Speaking from my experiences: Claudette, Nancy, and David. Claudette's and Nancy's are usually toxic or completely useless. David's usually farm and body block from pallets.