What's the survivor you hate the most?

Personally i hate Adams: I've never EVER seen a nice Adam: every single one of them plays like an a-hole and i always punish them for it, which is kinda sad because i really like Adam's design and backstory.

Comments

  • Kate Denson. I hate Kate, and the majority of people that play her seem quite bad. I can never trust a Kate to be a good teammate or to hold up a good chase. Of course I'm not saying that all Kate players are bad.

  • Meg ever since she stood behind the rock and didnt unhook me while killer was on the other side of map

  • @Katie_met said:

    Kate Denson. I hate Kate, and the majority of people that play her seem quite bad. I can never trust a Kate to be a good teammate or to hold up a good chase. Of course I'm not saying that all Kate players are bad.

    sucks to be a Kate main like me now lol.

  • I understand that at the end of the day it's the player that's bad and the survivor they're playing doesn't have anything to do with it, but if I see a bad Kate then I'm not surprised lol.

  • Claudettes/ Blendettes, by far.

    They are either useless or toxic.

    Also lets keep on making cool looking outfits for this character even though everyone is using the P3 outfits so they can blend.

  • Yui because they are either huge weebs or toxic but mostly both. Also hate the way she looks

  • Feng every time.

    I am unashamed to say that I will always tunnel Fengs.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Yui because they are either huge weebs or toxic but mostly both. Also hate the way she looks

    As a Yui main this is really insulting to read

  • @PlantCollector said:

    Claudettes/ Blendettes, by far.

    They are either useless or toxic.

    Also lets keep on making cool looking outfits for this character even though everyone is using the P3 outfits so they can blend.

    I always appreciate a Claudette dressed normally/brightly.

    I dislike Quentins. They're usually arseholes, insist on one-upping the killer by being uglier than them, also never fully recovered from the disgust of seeing lobbies full of them back when wake up enjoyed a few weeks of being a meta perk.

  • The one self caring in the corner as I go to second stage.

  • From my own experiences from solo/2-man queue:

    Kate for reasons that have been stated.

    Sadly I gotta mention my mains now:

    Nancy because even if they are good players, they most likely only care for themselves and screw you over in the end.

    Steve and Cheryl either they are baby or godlike players, with those two I feel like there's no in between. - Neither is bad, but unlike other survivors it's 50/50 on what you'll get.

  • I think this is all superficial...

    I've seen everything on every character

    You can ask for design and backstory, but regarding playstyle... just for OP: I played with some SWF rainbows and once in a while I switched to Adam after a lot of tunneling matches. Because I got a good sabo build on him ready, to protect my mates from being downed over and over again. You apparently didn't run into this then

  • It's early but I am starting to get a distaste by Elodie. The scream is annoying and in the last game I played, the one Elodie was crouching immobile for most of the game.

  • I hate playing with Claudettes and I hate playing against Bills. Never once have I seen a nice Bill. They teabag at pallets, they teabag at gates.

    So do Fengs. I also hate Fengs.

  • Elodie and Steve

  • @lagosta said:

    It's early but I am starting to get a distaste by Elodie. The scream is annoying and in the last game I played, the one Elodie was crouching immobile for most of the game.

    I actually see some decent Elodie players, oddly enough that's only when they have her perks equipped.

  • Feng

    Words cannot describe how much I hate this hellspawn. Nothing about this character is redeeming. I've never seen a Feng player that has been "nice" so to speak, but the people who play this character are the WORST as well. All problems in this world can be traced back to Feng. I hate this character. The people who play Feng are usually overly toxic or cocky and end up getting their team killed as a result, not just as survivor, but also when I'm playing killer as well. Her sounds are also the most ANNOYING SOUNDS in this game. She sounds like a rat whenever she gets hit. I literally put on a mori for every single Feng player I see because I just hate this character that much. This is something I will do until the end of time itself. Especially blighted Fengs. That outfit is cursed. I apologize for the rant, but I am expressing how much I hate this character.

  • gawd, this is a HORRIBLE thread!

  • @CampMeToDeath said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1820251#Comment_1820251

    I actually see some decent Elodie players, oddly enough that's only when they have her perks equipped.

    Prolly ppl going fot the adept. Elodie mains are rare

  • Meg. I am so sick of looking at her billboard-brow, five head, it's so godamn ugly. Not to mention I have never once gotten a good Meg, they are always bad.

  • @Deadeye said:

    gawd, this is a HORRIBLE thread!

    Join us! Spill the tea :D

  • Imagine assuming stuff on the character other player playing. #########?

  • Ah yes, I have offended the fictional character.

  • @lagosta said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1820264#Comment_1820264

    Prolly ppl going fot the adept. Elodie mains are rare

    That's true, but when most people solo q for adept they normally don't do a fantastic job.

    For short: I had a match with all PS4 players, and I had this great Elodie vs a Pyramid Head, and she would get into chases (when dead on hook) just to let the team do gens, take the heat off of someone else, and to save.

    I know a lot of players can be that good, but I wasn't expecting that with the Elodie since most that I got prior to her weren't the greatest or going for the no perk achievement.

  • @QwQw said:

    Ah yes, I have offended the fictional character.

    "I have never once gotten a good Meg, they are always bad" is not very fictional. It is actually addressing every player behind a Meg you face

  • jane and jeff, i dont know why.

  • It's not like I want to go against only bad Megs. I'm sure there are probably some good ones out there but I simply have not gotten them. Aside from that I'm only stating what I have observed.

  • @QwQw said:

    Meg. I am so sick of looking at her billboard-brow, five head, it's so godamn ugly. Not to mention I have never once gotten a good Meg, they are always bad.

    I was for real going to mention this in my post cause a lot of streamers say how much of a "cutie" Meg is.. And I just shake my head. ๐Ÿ˜†

    With Meg I feel like you get bad ones purple and up red however they are good but they are just like Nancy, like to screw you over... Or even worse and at any level, they like to overly taunt the killer but they can't keep the chase up.

  • I hate nea, claudette and feng, I don't know why but almost in all games those characters are not lacking, it is tedious, the only characters I love are quentin and ash williams, they can be said that I like them super

  • Unfortunately thatโ€™s the impression I get from most yui mains. Most people think p3 Quentinโ€™s are toxic but I beg to differ

  • I think I hate Kate as killer, if they're good players, they take advantage of his "Iron Will" built-in, meaning you don't really hear them. Also, Nea's, even if they're bad ones, the fact that they're trying to bully a killer is something I dislike.

  • @Mistikus said:

    Meg ever since she stood behind the rock and didnt unhook me while killer was on the other side of map

    Itโ€™s because she is a killer in disguise

  • @man_on_fire said:

    jane and jeff, i dont know why.

    Untitled Image

    Silence you! LOL

  • @EvilClimax said:

    Personally i hate Adams: I've never EVER seen a nice Adam: every single one of them plays like an a-hole and i always punish them for it, which is kinda sad because i really like Adam's design and backstory.

    Claudette,

    Not only because of the people that play her are toxic but claudette Just has a really punchable face.

  • ######### Jeff. More so if he's wearing the 4th-anniversary crown. :)

  • when i am a survivor it nancy's because they are all sociopaths

    when i am a killer it's a mix between claudette's and nea's because 9/10 they will spend 5 to 10 minutes hiding from me when there are only 2 survivors left.

  • I'm happy to see my boi Felix hasn't been mentioned by anyone. I chose a good main. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

    Personally, I dislike Fengs because either they're really bad or really toxic. Or, you know, both.

  • Jane.


    The idea that her tank ass has the same running speed as Meg, a track athlete, is offensive as hell.

  • @Gylfie said:

    I'm happy to see my boi Felix hasn't been mentioned by anyone. I chose a good main. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

    Personally, I dislike Fengs because either they're really bad or really toxic. Or, you know, both.

    Felix players have beem mostly decent, so has Zarina. I mentioned her since I see a lot of both since they got their Christmas sweaters. โ˜บ

    @EvanSnowWolf said:

    Jane.

    The idea that her tank ass has the same running speed as Meg, a track athlete, is offensive as hell.

    Bill can run as fast as Meg too and he's an old man that wheezes, so does Ash. ๐Ÿ˜†

  • @Rattman said:

    Imagine assuming stuff on the character other player playing. #########?

    Yes yes stereotyping wrong i get it but... Certain survivours have a look or aittude that lends its interest to a certain group of people. In this thread we have the toxic Claudi i wonder who or what started that trend. The provocative bills whos ego makes them think there a god because ofc they would choose the grizzled war veteran. Yui is a japanese street racer that tends to attract the weeb crowd. Pretending there is no bias to what players pick what survivour as there main is kinda silly.

  • @CampMeToDeath said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1820533#Comment_1820533

    Felix players have beem mostly decent, so has Zarina. I mentioned her since I see a lot of both since they got their Christmas sweaters. โ˜บ

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1820548#Comment_1820548

    Bill can run as fast as Meg too and he's an old man that wheezes, so does Ash. ๐Ÿ˜†

    If you think Ash cannot haul ass you've clearly never see Ash Versus Evil Dead. And Ash doesn't wheeze. He has a bad shoulder and a trick knee, but he doesn't wheeze.

  • @EvanSnowWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1820555#Comment_1820555

    If you think Ash cannot haul ass you've clearly never see Ash Versus Evil Dead. And Ash doesn't wheeze. He has a bad shoulder and a trick knee, but he doesn't wheeze.

    I actually never have, but I thought I did hear him wheeze when he ran by me before. My mistake, sorry.

  • As a survivor: The one who stands around doing literally nothing, doing no gens while you loop the killer for 5 minutes, and/or not unhooking anyone ever.

    As a killer (and as a survivor who is spectating): The one who won't just effing LEAVE once gates are open and everyone else is obviously either safe or dead.

  • I hate Bills. They always go down in 2 seconds.

  • Top of the list is Megs. The whole 'Meg head' thing is not a meme its actually real. The majority of Meg players I encounter are complete potatoes who play like they are in yellow ranks. Its gotten to the point where I try and avoid lobbies with Megs in them. I don't know what it is about this character that attracts poor players. She is a magnet for them.

    Nea. Most Neas tend to be toxic, especially if they've got the face masks or bright hair cosmetics. Now that's from my experience as a killer. As a survivor I generally don't have an issue with Neas.

    Steves. Same as Nea. Most Steves are cocky and toxic in my experience. Especially Scoops Ahoy ones.

  • @CampMeToDeath said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1820560#Comment_1820560

    I actually never have, but I thought I did hear him wheeze when he ran by me before. My mistake, sorry.

    Oh. In the game that's entirely possible. You may be right. Especially if he is in the Injured status.

  • @EvilClimax said:

    Personally i hate Adams: I've never EVER seen a nice Adam: every single one of them plays like an a-hole and i always punish them for it, which is kinda sad because i really like Adam's design and backstory.

    Ace, without a doubt! How can one NOT hate him?? Just look...

    S07_charPreview_portrait.png

    It's those friggin sunglasses man. You know the look - you're chasing him, and he's peering back at you with those glasses as he runs away. Who wears sunglasses at night?? FU** YOU ACE! ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Hyd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/213690/whats-the-survivor-you-hate-the-most

    Ace, without a doubt! How can one NOT hate him?? Just look...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0F2IFO8PH1CL/s07-charpreview-portrait.png

    It's those friggin sunglasses man. You know the look - you're chasing him, and he's peering back at you with those glasses as he runs away. Who wears sunglasses at night?? FU** YOU ACE! ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Ace wears sunglasses because he's cool. Who are you? The fashion police?๐Ÿ˜

โ€น 1 2