Comments

  • My tier list but based on how good killers smell

    my-image (22).png


  • @ALostPuppy said:

    This would be mine

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZQ68J8RCY3UW/image.png

    The ones I boxed up are basically me saying they're joint 3rd (Blight Deathslinger Oni) and dependent on who's playing them; and joint 4th (PH, Huntress, Hag, Freddy, Demo) and that's entirely dependent on what map it is.

    I think Twins are slightly worse than the chainsaw brothers. You have to play them in a scummy way to use them well but when you do you can snowball really heavily and there's not much the survivors can do. Can literally facecamp people from across the map while applying pressure in other places, and can guarantee a latch or a down on a survivor when they go for the unhook by swapping to Victor when you hear a heartbeat. It's also impossible to make Victor miss unless the killer makes a mistake.

    I agree except Spirit for me is better than Nurse. Her broken mechanic has little no counterplay and you can do nothing about it ... it's just dumb and should not be in the game something you can't counter/see and she wins by that. Against Nurse you still can see what she is doing and try counter/juke/hide whatever momentum takes.

    Also Hag is for sure S-Tier either. I mean a good Hag.

  • Put blight in number 2

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    My tier list but based on how good killers smell

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/FQ3EY489ORPZ/my-image-2822-29.png

    I think Wraith would be a cleany boi

  • are you dense? freddy is obviously A tier. he is one of the most Balanced killers in this game and this is not cap. if you dont know how to go against freddy all you have to do is loop him

  • alright i can see some major major wrongs and rights. i agree with nurse and spirit being s tier. but Legion is b tier maybe low a tier, i disagree with doctor and say that he is d tier plague is also f tier

  • I like it. Would swap demo for twins. They are much better than people think. Now that most of there bugs are worked out their going to be even more dangerous especially the mini blood warden victor gets. I had 4 survivors escape just in the little bit I used the twins over the weekend they got cocky at end and I jumped on their back wit vic then smacked them down with Big Momma just for them to crawl out while I wipe my blade. I was upset. I don't like the 10 second locker hold though not sure if that's going to be enough.

  • @dbdplsaddpennywise said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1801653#Comment_1801653

    are you dense? freddy is obviously A tier. he is one of the most Balanced killers in this game and this is not cap. if you dont know how to go against freddy all you have to do is loop him

    Agreed. Freddy biggest counter is the survivors snapping there fingers. Then his snares, lullaby/oblivious, dream pallets, slowdown ropes, all that are doing NOTHING. BUT LETS NERF HIM BECAUSE SNAPPING YOUR FINGERS IS TOO COMPLICATED.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1802180#Comment_1802180

    I like it. Would swap demo for twins. They are much better than people think. Now that most of there bugs are worked out their going to be even more dangerous especially the mini blood warden victor gets. I had 4 survivors escape just in the little bit I used the twins over the weekend they got cocky at end and I jumped on their back wit vic then smacked them down with Big Momma just for them to crawl out while I wipe my blade. I was upset. I don't like the 10 second locker hold though not sure if that's going to be enough.

    Demogorgon has Shred to make loops dangerous and a mobility tool.

    He's far better than the Twins.

  • @Zaytex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1805001#Comment_1805001

    Demogorgon has Shred to make loops dangerous and a mobility tool.

    He's far better than the Twins.

    A mobility tool that needs to be setup. Yes shred helps against loops but so does Victor Oh and he IS the mobility tool. Is demo better than giving credit? Yes. FAR better than twins **** no. They have not been out for long and just got some help today they are very dangerous if used correctly.

  • @Healthore77992 said:

    I think Bubba is stronger than Slinger. Also I think the Twins are higher than Myers

    By far.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    with respect i would put freddy at A tier, he is good but too basic so he can't apply the same pressure as the other S tier killers.

    sure he has a tp and a slowdown but his power isn't as oppressive as the other 3, It makes him reasonably beatable and outplayable in chases.

    "Too basic." He can literally teleport to any incomplete gen, use snares to deny any loop, use fake pallets for free hits and use add ons for gen slow down. He literally has everything and does better than spirit statistically lol.

  • Nurse that low is amusing to see. Got a chuckle out of me.

  • Also Legion is an easy high B low A when not having a bug that make them completely unplayable

  • DBDKillerRanks001.png

    Not only are they ranked categorically, but also MOSTLY in order. Left is high, right is low. So Legion, for example, I feel could be debatably a low C instead of high D. Based their placements on personal experience AND some general consensus. Ghostface, though, I have almost no clue about. I have had a terrible time playing him, and I basically bully him when I play Survivor, but I have seen people (on videos) do alright with him. I wouldn't argue ANY suggestion to move him anywhere below A tier. A and up, nah.

    Also, the Twins are C for the moment because the meta for them is predictable and stale thus far. That is obviously subject to change if "Camp, tunnel, slug" ever gets replaced with something better and less mind-numbing.


  • @ALostPuppy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800878#Comment_1800878

    You on console? That's the only way I could see this being something I'd agree with, because Blight and Nurse aren't great on there. If this is PC then I'd seriously recommend practicing both these killers because they are absolutely 2 of the best killers in the game when played right. They're harder than PH, Deathslinger, Spirit, Freddy, Hag etc (The other high tiers) and take some work but imo they're definitely much better. Oni too.

    Suppose I or the other 3 people on here who actually play Demo will never be able to change people's minds on here about him being a good killer.

    The list is based off my experiences and the killrates. Nurse and Blight are objectively two of the worse Killers in the game based on killrates. I am on PC.

  • @Clueless said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1801421#Comment_1801421

    The list is based off my experiences and the killrates. Nurse and Blight are objectively two of the worse Killers in the game based on killrates. I am on PC.

    Yes, and even the devs said they understand that in the case of Nurse and Blight, those kill rates are VERY deceptive.

    Those are two of the highest skill ceiling Killers in the game. At their top potential, both are devastating. They're just hard to learn/master.


  • @StibbityStabbity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1806584#Comment_1806584

    Yes, and even the devs said they understand that in the case of Nurse and Blight, those kill rates are VERY deceptive.

    Those are two of the highest skill ceiling Killers in the game. At their top potential, both are devastating. They're just hard to learn/master.

    They also said that when the Nurse has a lot of play time they have a similar killrate to that of other killers with that much play time.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1804942#Comment_1804942

    Agreed. Freddy biggest counter is the survivors snapping there fingers. Then his snares, lullaby/oblivious, dream pallets, slowdown ropes, all that are doing NOTHING. BUT LETS NERF HIM BECAUSE SNAPPING YOUR FINGERS IS TOO COMPLICATED.

    @dbdplsaddpennywise said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1801653#Comment_1801653

    are you dense? freddy is obviously A tier. he is one of the most Balanced killers in this game and this is not cap. if you dont know how to go against freddy all you have to do is loop him

    Never said he needs a nerf, he is very strong, have a non-existing skill floors and have a bunch of passive ability like he can deny borrow time and awake survivors don't see him from afar.

  • @StibbityStabbity said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Q5UXSAAKZR90/dbdkillerranks001.png

    Not only are they ranked categorically, but also MOSTLY in order. Left is high, right is low. So Legion, for example, I feel could be debatably a low C instead of high D. Based their placements on personal experience AND some general consensus. Ghostface, though, I have almost no clue about. I have had a terrible time playing him, and I basically bully him when I play Survivor, but I have seen people (on videos) do alright with him. I wouldn't argue ANY suggestion to move him anywhere below A tier. A and up, nah.

    Also, the Twins are C for the moment because the meta for them is predictable and stale thus far. That is obviously subject to change if "Camp, tunnel, slug" ever gets replaced with something better and less mind-numbing.

    Swap Plague with the Twins and put Pig in a lower tier.

    Also my Tier-list is also in the same order (left strong right weak).

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/LKSD8Z0YQGAT/download.png

    That's mine. It's also ordered from right to left in terms of strength.

    People really understimate the Twins. Besides how much I hate the killer they are very good in locking down an area of the map, controlling it with both Charlotte and Victor. When people say "but I have to walk so much to get the survivors that I down with Victor" I clearly see they are playing them wrong. They are killers you're supposed to play like Trapper or Hag: locking down an area and controlling it with them. You don't go patrol the other side of the map with Victor while leaving Charlotte on another.

    Besides that Victor is almost uncounterable in chase, having the equivalent of Demogorgon's shred but moving at the speed of Windstorm Wraith. His slug potential is almost the same as Oni if survivors don't heal and the camping potential of Charlotte should also not be ignored. For now I'm placing them under other killers with imo stronger chase and map pressure mechanics, but after seeing Dowsey getting 100 4ks in a row with the Twins I'm tempted to put them above Pyramid Head.

    OBS: For some reason I didn't put Blight into it lol. He goes into A tier, above Freddy.

    Agree with the most, but NO WAY TWINS ARE BETTER THAN GHOSTFACE AND BUBBA. I don't think Billy is A tier but i understand why you put him there.

  • @h0lden said:

    Also Legion is an easy high B low A when not having a bug that make them completely unplayable

    Totally Agree

  • @siren_sorceress said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800757#Comment_1800757

    "Too basic." He can literally teleport to any incomplete gen, use snares to deny any loop, use fake pallets for free hits and use add ons for gen slow down. He literally has everything and does better than spirit statistically lol.

    Also deny borrowed time.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1807853#Comment_1807853

    I still think they are really underrated. Let's give it some time and see what people will think of them. From my experience a good Twins player is very hard to beat because they lock an area way better than Ghostface or Bubba can.

    Billy is debatable, I'd put him lower if it was only his chase potential, but his mobility makes him above than the B tier killers.

    Maybe old Billy, but new one is kinda weak, if they reverted the changes to his base-kit I can see him being A Tier, but right now almost everyone from your B Tier (with the exception on Plague, Doctor, Demo and the Twins) can be better then him (considering a normal player and not a Billy main that has 4k hours on Billy and know how to curve saw perfectly).

    The Twins are only really viable "camping while far away" (like Hag that can spam traps under the hooked survivor and camp while pressuring gens) but every other thing counters him. If you miss a pounce you're dead, if you land a pounce and there's other survivor (or even the same survivor with borrow time) you're dead. They even got a nerf, now they only hold the locker door for 10 seconds instead of being able to him them inside (I know it was a bug but still).

  • Michael is always S tier smh

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1808024#Comment_1808024

    What exactly is the difference between new Billy and old Billy basekit besides the overheat mechanic and some camera bugs? He lost chase potential because crack and instasaw Billy were nerfed, but his basekit is still strong. The overheat is only significant on bad Billy players that kept spamming chainsaw every second, but these ones never performed well even with the old version. He's still better than everyone on B tier imo just because he still has the best mobility in the game alongside Blight. Deathslinger and Huntress have HUGE chase potential, but their movement speed easily cost them games.

    About Victor, when he gets kicked I don't really care about it. I always leave Charlotte near him and the cooldown from him getting destroyed is so forgiving that 10 seconds later I was already slugging everyone. His pounce after you learn how it works is really hard to miss. As I said before, he has the equivalent of Demo's shred but moving at frickin 150% (and he even has speed addons).

    The new overheat mechanic punishes if you play him as your supposed to. "Oh I downed a survivor and saw another one with Infectious Fright Im gonna to slug and down the, oh nevermind, it overheated."

  • @MichaelAMyers said:

    Michael is always S tier smh

    I'm sorry, but statistically his kill rate went down to 0% with the new update and he is not S Tier anymore. He was S Tier in 4.3.0, but with the new chapter they nerfed him by changing his chase music, I seriously thought on putting him on the ######### BHVR Tier but I realized that C Tier was enough.

  • @Pior_Morte said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1808075#Comment_1808075

    I'm sorry, but statistically his kill rate went down to 0% with the new update and he is not S Tier anymore. He was S Tier in 4.3.0, but with the new chapter they nerfed him by changing his chase music, I seriously thought on putting him on the ######### BHVR Tier but I realized that C Tier was enough.

    Where do you guys find these kill rates???

  • You wait for BHVR to release it

  • Not if you slow down and snap your fiingers first :)

  • Ok, I slapped my fingers, now I'm going to the unhook and the campi Freddy hits me, now I'm asleep again, what do I do?

  • @Pior_Morte said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1808133#Comment_1808133

    Ok, I slapped my fingers, now I'm going to the unhook and the campi Freddy hits me, now I'm asleep again, what do I do?

    Oh he's FACECAMPING see borrowed time is unhooking in terror radius not in his face. If he face camping Freddy just do gens or get him to swing and hit the person on hook to create an opening.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1808136#Comment_1808136

    Oh he's FACECAMPING see borrowed time is unhooking in terror radius not in his face. If he face camping Freddy just do gens or get him to swing and hit the person on hook to create an opening.

    Last gen finished, campi Freddy is camping and I have Borrowed Time, what do I do?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1808081#Comment_1808081

    I play Billy with Infectious Fright and I had no problems slugging... The chainsaw doesn't overheat that fast.

    I get it, but Twins still bad.

  • @Pior_Morte said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1808214#Comment_1808214

    Last gen finished, campi Freddy is camping and I have Borrowed Time, what do I do?

    Leave. He just trying to secure a kill that's not camping in most people's eyes. But if your team refuses to let him have 1 kill get 1 teamate to get him to swing so you can unhook.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1808241#Comment_1808241

    Leave. He just trying to secure a kill that's not camping in most people's eyes. But if your team refuses to let him have 1 kill get 1 teamate to get him to swing so you can unhook.

    But can Freddy simply deny Borrow Time completely? Yes. I'm not saying that Freddy is OP and should be nerfed, I'm saying that he is a very good killer with a very low skill floor with a bunch of passive ability and that's why he is S Tier

  • @Pior_Morte said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1808343#Comment_1808343

    But can Freddy simply deny Borrow Time completely? Yes. I'm not saying that Freddy is OP and should be nerfed, I'm saying that he is a very good killer with a very low skill floor with a bunch of passive ability and that's why he is S Tier

    Completely? NO. You have to be asleep, if not hit again, camped, etc. Not ever Freddy is a camping, tunneling trashcan. Some of us want to use him not because of his toolkit but because he was there childhood favorite. So seeing the hate he gets and the calls for nerfs all over the forums because people can't use strategy against him consistently snapping fingers, alarm clocks, looping which yes is easy if your awake, theres no slowdown add-ons as well if your awake, the teleport lets the survivors know your coming a good amount of time before you get there. problem is everyone want to use borrowed time offensively(same with DS) to slow down the killer(as if there aint enough that does that) instead of using the protection to go heal and he puts just a small wrinkle in that plan. Then when he decides to tunnel you for it let the water works flow. I'm not saying you do this I'm talking in general.

  • We'll see, if the twins do well on the next weeks or gets some buffs I'll change the tier-list.

1 2 ›