Describe Your Favorite Killer With Your (Top) 3 Qualities About Them
"(Top) 3" as in: They don't have to be in an order if you feel some qualities are equally likable.
Philip "the Wraith" Ojomo
- Super-lunge
- Controllable stealth
- No Killer Power cooldown
Doesn't have to be gameplay-wise btw, that's just why i like him the most.
Maybe you like your favorite Killer cause of some cosmetics, or parts of their backstory, personality traits, their grunts of pain from stuns, whatever.
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
Blight. 3 Reasons why Blight is the best:
Hmmm.
Hillbilly:
-Fun to zoom around.
-Is strong and a 115% killer so haha take that ya filthy loopers *gunshot noises*
- Tinkere is so fun on him, it procs and I rush over there. Im on the side of them they get downed I get my pop and the gen isn't finished. Its wonderful.
He's a fun and strong killer, that has so much counterplay that has counter-counterplay! And chases are crazy fun- I'll stop now.
Oni, Spirit, and Pyramid head
I like Oni because he is stronk as hell and can snowball pressure insanely fast. I literally went afk (not knowing I was loading in a game) and after 2 and a half gens were done I quickly slugged everyone and managed to get a 4k on plagues' map.
I like Spirit because she is cool and fun to play as. She can wipe the floor with survivors (although I will admit she needs a rework).
I like Pyramid head because he is just so cool. I can yeet someone across the map in an instant while ignoring all those pesky perks like DS or BT. It is also funny to see the salt I get from survivors for playing him well. I was accused of using an "auto-aim" cheat the other day and that is when I realized how good I have gotten with him. His final judgement is also incredibly satisfying and has the best soundtrack imo.
The Legion
Deathslinger:
Gun.
Can boot survivors off screen.
Salt factory.
KENNETH "THE CLOWN" CHASE
1. Considerably imposing belly size
2. Tremendously frightening laugh
3. Vhs porn add-on
Bing
Bong
Boi
Oni
Handsome
Smashes people with a giant kanabo
Completely $h!t$ on exhaustion perks
Blight aka Quentin's dealer:
Caleb "The Deathslinger" Quinn
yeah i think i can officially say that i moved on from being a Trapper main for so long. Sorry Evan, but unless the Devs finally listen and give you the major buff(s) you need to be viable, i simply enjoy playing this man a lot more.
Hag
Nurse
The Oni
blight
best bing bong boi (eat ######### wraith)
fastest bonk in the west
never before has a killer allowed you to slam your head into a wall after getting tea bagged on
Demogorgon
Roaring,
Warbling
goes vroom vroom underground
Leatherhead
-HurhdnfjskebdHUEDHS
-GrEAGGMSJENR
-BLIRGmsnrkeks
Actually though, Plague.
-Her power is lose-lose for survivors, either stay Broken and constantly be 1 hit away from death, or heal and give her a super powered Bloody Vomit.
-Completely removes the possibility of Insta-Heals and the like.
-If someone is being toxic and you hook them, you can vomit on them for years.
Last night I went up against a Steve who was broken and chose to teabag at gate. (The team was way better than me, I didn't stand a chance, I didn't have a single hook at that point.) Luckily, he was teabagging far enough away that I managed to hit him with Corrupt Purge and pick him up. On hook, I just vomited on him until he died.
After the match, I messaged him and another Xbox player GG. The Steve never responded. However a Meg, his girlfriend apparently, found the situation hilarious and thanked me for vomiting on him. I told her to thank him for mocking me far enough away from gate that I could get him. She found that hilarious too.
Huntress
Trapper
Blight
1. Oni ->>>> brrrrrrrrrrrr.
2. Billy ->>>> brrrrrrrrrrrr.
3. Pig ---> cute squeals when getting stunned.
I just like them based on how I use them and what I can do with them.
1. Stalk
2. Tier 3 lunge
3. Tier 3 vault speed
The Blight, formerly Talbot Grimes.
1) Insane mobility
2) Dangerous chase power
3) When I lose, I almost always got outplayed. Not outperked, not outgenned, not out W-held, outplayed.
Huntress
1. Yeets death from afar.
2. Requires prediction and precision... generally...
3. If I lose a game I know it's my fault, not my Killer being too weak.
Wraith
1. Is adorable.
2. Is best boi.
3. Bing Bong.
Legion
1. Craaaaaaawling in my craaaaaaawl
2. Wahl UH Oooog! *stares at hands like all menacing Killers do, probably*
3. They go fast! *doesn't actually go fast*
Legion
Excuse car lowtier absolue quand je perd
Buggé a chaque maj
Pas de map control
Really good snowball
Great mobility
Unloopable by traditional method
nurse
Pig:
-Killing people with Reverse Bear Traps
I yield my remaining two qualities.
Spirit
• She has the power role in a chase and doesn’t NEED slowdown perks (which I never run on her)
• She goes “WHOOSH”
• Has some of the best cosmetics and is an extremely unique killer aesthetically. She’s not just another killer with a mask and a knife.
Oni