Why is everyone so unhappy with the generosity that BHVR is showing?

Everyone: Screw this event! I hate it, it how dare you BHVR.


Me: OMG theres a Unicorn Charm!

3EC30E61-CF73-4AE7-9A00-9F383F6890C4.jpeg

No but, seriously please stop acting like BHVR doesn’t do so much for their players. It’s ridiculous.


PSA: for the echos who plan on running in here and repeating the same effortless insult/jab the last 6 people said; I understand why the people who paid the 21k shards are upset. They deserve their shards back or even the difference in which they paid subtracted in the discount it is now. This is directed to the people who are complaining about BP/Shard amounts given not being enough and the fact that the skins require patience to get this time around. NO I DO NOT THINK THIS EVENT IS GREAT. Never did I ever state that. If you haven’t spent a dime and are complaining about free skin/currency you are exactly who I’m addressing here. Okay? Okay.

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1708312#Comment_1708312

    Is he really?

    Maybe he’s too beautiful to be available with shards xD

    No but really, usually only license characters are Auric only. Why Felix? Makes no sense.

    Now you understand why people give the devs a tough time. They are the embodiment of 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1708312#Comment_1708312

    Is he really?

    Maybe he’s too beautiful to be available with shards xD

    No but really, usually only license characters are Auric only. Why Felix? Makes no sense.

    Felix aint no $5 ho. You want it you gotta pay in shards. 😊

  • Please try to keep the discussion civil and respectful, only because someone has a different opinion it doesn't mean they are a troll.

    Also please keep in mind that when you open a thread you are open to receive criticism, try to discuss with these people, no need to tell them to leave or to belittling their opinion.

  • @Rizzo said:

    Please try to keep the discussion civil and respectful, only because someone has a different opinion it doesn't mean they are a troll.

    Also please keep in mind that when you open a thread you are open to receive criticism, try to discuss with these people, no need to tell them to leave or to belittling their opinion.

    Yes sir! (or ma’am)

    ^_^

  • @Buttercake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1708318#Comment_1708318

    Felix aint no $5 ho. You want it you gotta pay in shards. 😊

    Ya damn right!

    Thats a fine piece of art right there.

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1708327#Comment_1708327

    Ya damn right!

    Thats a fine piece of art right there.

    To be fair Felix is now available with shards, 9k of em. As well as with 1080 cells

  • I'm not unhappy with free stuff, that's silly.

    But i'm not liking the way events are developing, or rather: Regressing.

    Yes, i think they're regressing because less ideas are being made and it's moreso just: "Hey, let's put it in the Rift!"

    Involving the Rift is fine to me, but nothing changes about the regular gameplay unlike 2 years ago.

    Also, there have just been way less events this year.


    The artistic part of the team is doing fantastic though, it's like those guys are on a constant upward trend in terms of quality.

    Well, excluding the reskins.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1708334#Comment_1708334

    To be fair Felix is now available with shards, 9k of em. As well as with 1080 cells

    Good to know!


    @CashelP14 I’m sure you’d be glad to hear this.

  • @Boss said:

    I'm not unhappy with free stuff, that's silly.

    But i'm not liking the way events are developing, or rather: Regressing.

    Yes, i think they're regressing because less ideas are being made and it's moreso just: "Hey, let's put it in the Rift!"

    Involving the Rift is fine to me, but nothing changes about the regular gameplay unlike 2 years ago.

    Also, there have just been way less events this year.

    The artistic part of the team is doing fantastic though, it's like those guys are on a constant upward trend in terms of quality.

    Well, excluding the reskins.

    I respect your honesty and opinion. I also feel the events are regressing unfortunately but I have faith they’ll take feedback and try to make it better in the future.


    And yes, shoutout to the Art/Creative Team :)

  • That's good to hear. Definitely something I'd consider getting now.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1708358#Comment_1708358

    That's good to hear. Definitely something I'd consider getting now.

    I mean, I ain't the biggest Felix fan but I'm forced to admit he do be packing behind.

    Still loyal to David and Wraith tho.

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1708357#Comment_1708357

    I respect your honesty and opinion. I also feel the events are regressing unfortunately but I have faith they’ll take feedback and try to make it better in the future.

    And yes, shoutout to the Art/Creative Team :)

    It's hard for some of us to have faith that BHVR is going to take the feedback and change how they do future events since we've been burned before. This event is worse than the previous Halloween event which was not well received on release. It was changed after backlash and criticism and BHVR said they'd do better. 😔

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1708361#Comment_1708361

    I mean, I ain't the biggest Felix fan but I'm forced to admit he do be packing behind.

    Still loyal to David and Wraith tho.

    I need to get a cosmetic for him that's why I want to get it.

  • I don't think I've ever seen a thread that screams World War 3 even more...

  • i accept the bad event at the start

    and buy two skins from the new halloween collection



    but they change the price to appeal with the ones who complain about how bad this event was

    and there come my problem, the ones who complained now have cheaper halloween skins


    but i still don't recive my price difference back

    i send a ticked asking for it, and i get as answer that is not possible


    so... that, the others get cheaper skins and even 9K to buy one if they dont have shards


    but at the price i buy them i lose 25K


    21.600 legion skin

    21.600 blight skin

    =43.200

    and now they only cost 9K

    i should get them only for 18K

    i lose 25K


    the free 9K i get from dailys don't give me them back



    understand? for me and anything else who buy them early theres nothing free, we only lost shards


    only the ones who don't buy them have something free

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1707914#Comment_1707914

    You thought wrong.

    and as I said to another person who wants to argue with me for having my own opinion:

    A lot of you have a lot to say about BHVR being so bad, not caring about their playerbase, treating everyone so horribly and being all about money, yet youre still supporting and playing their game, roaming their forums, and taking place in the event.

    I’m sorry, but if I genuinely felt the way most of you feel about BHVR with other companies, I wouldn’t waste time supporting/playing and roaming their forums. Spare me the theatrics.

    Supporting them is spending money on the game which I along with many other people have quit doing.

    I'm not gonna stop playing the game I enjoy just because the dev's are horrible.

    And the reason why supporting them IS spending money is because that's the only thing they care about. Wandering the forums isn't helping them in any way.

    "Taking place in the event" lmao what event?

  • @LuffyBlack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1707890#Comment_1707890

    She's doing me a serious cringe. Why even make a post if you're unprepared for opposing view points? It's like watching a fourth grader.

    No kidding. I don't understand why people make threads with their controversial opinions and just block out all criticism or opposing opinions with immature comments like that, while trying to seem like the bigger person.

  • I'm a bit on both sides.

    The biggest part of the generosity came because the community was unhappy.

    That said I do believe the outrage is a bit over exaggerated. I am enjoying the new addons and the fact that you can buy whatever you want with the shards more then makes up that you only can get one skin.

    This is the first event where people who don't care for cosmetics are able to use the reward to get a chapter for free

  • I don't know if I'm the best source. I'm always happy when they do anything. I like the fun items they add every time. The skins are cool

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/201155/why-is-everyone-so-unhappy-with-the-generosity-that-bhvr-is-showing

    It’s because of entitlement.

    There isn’t as much free stuff as previous events. I.e. directly earned from the Halloween event.

    They’re ignoring every other free thing from rifts over the past 12 months.

    this here, ladies and gents, is the attitude that let this *ahem* "event" happen in the first place

  • No  Pustula Petals in the bloodwebs get 1 ever 5 or so webs if you're lucky😂

    No All Hallows' Eve Lunchbox (Med-Kit) or Will O' Wisp (Flashlight) in the bloodwebs

    You either get one or the other Refined Serum or Broken Bulb 

    image.png


  • it was bhvr's fault, they badly got used to the community.

    The whole community expected 2 skins this year just like the previous years. then BAM! players have to buy it with iridescent shards (first problem)

    later bhvr wanted to try to fix this by reducing the price of the new skins to 9k shards but that angered the players who had already bought one or two skins with 21k shards. (second problem)

    and did I mention that bhvr is giving exclusive charms AFTER they said they would never do exclusive things?

    @Unicorn I respect your opinion about bhvr but I think people who are not satisfied with the bloodpoints and the iri shards are right to complain.

  • @Buttercake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1707816#Comment_1707816

    Can I bet? Except I think they may get something but not the full value.

    thing with this is they may not be able track who got it at full price who got it now.like most thing they can't track thing well so if anything they give a lot more shards to everyone or they do nothing how I see it.

  • @Unicorn said:

    Everyone: Screw this event! I hate it, it how dare you BHVR.

    Me: OMG theres a Unicorn Charm!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1GID0PKBELVU/3ec30e61-cf73-4ae7-9a00-9f383f6890c4.jpeg

    No but, seriously please stop acting like BHVR doesn’t do so much for their players. It’s ridiculous.

    The amount of money they make off their players, and they have the audacity to market this week as an 'event' when literally nothing is happening for it, including the ability to earn the skins made for the period.


    Of course, they've backtracked and lowered the Iri shard price while giving us daily login rewards, aswell as giving us a very short bloodhunt (seriously, it should be much longer than a few days...) and the only reason they've done this is because of the backlash they got for what's going on.


    Personally, idgaf if there's no event, but they advertised it as such and simply didn't provide one.


    Edit: let's not talk about the issues with the petals, the fact that the visceral canker challenges mean survivors spend 30 seconds in a match doing nothing after having spent a lot of time locating one (that's an incredibly long time in a game with DBD's pacing)

    The fact that they lowered the iri shard price after a lot of people had bought the skins full price with iri shards. That's a LOT of grinding to save up shards.

    The exclusive dwightcrow charms, which, in an even worse turn of events, turns out to be for killer only. (#########, seriously?) And let's not forget the hellish situation this charm is putting fog whisperers in who are trying their hardest to make it fair, but it simply is not.

  • I think what DBD needs is a competitor which right now seems Phasmophobia is starting to come close

  • Stop bullying and blame devs already! 😭Or they might have to rethink their choices and maybe give even more free stuff out of guilt😱Is this what you want, huh?! You criminal scum! 🤣

  • I don't blame the devs for all the problems that DbD owns (bad servers sync, broken hitboxes, bad matchmaking, stuck character bugs, bad anti cheat software, DC penalties on serves DC or game crashes, horrible map reworks with insane FPS drops, no FX and aspect change video options, no options to disable playing against survivor SFW, not enough killer camping / tunneling penalties, shadownerfs, unprofessional PC/console testing before releasing content, etc etc).


    I blame the person who thinks that releasing paid content instead fixing the problems is a better idea (giving some skins for free on h'ween was like a gentle and nice tradition). All of this is like a snowball effect and many players are tired of this bad BHVR company behaviour.


    I feel bad for those people that are getting all the rage or being negatively affected when they aren't responsible (the twitter person, the art team, the sound team, some forum mods, etc).


    🙏❤️👻

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1707810#Comment_1707810

    I don’t see why they wouldn’t pay it back.

    But leave it up to the community, they definitely had this planned the whole time. They were waiting for purchases so they that could jip everyone who bought the skins early. Sigh~

    It says specifically on the agreement that there are no refunds ever for things purchased in the store. Also event aside completely breaking console/low end pc frame rate sure didnt help the situation

  • @David_Leon said:

    I don't blame the devs for all the problems that DbD owns (bad servers sync, broken hitboxes, bad matchmaking, stuck character bugs, bad anti cheat software, DC penalties on serves DC or game crashes, horrible map reworks with insane FPS drops, no FX and aspect change video options, no options to disable playing against survivor SFW, not enough killer camping / tunneling penalties, shadownerfs, unprofessional PC/console testing before releasing content, etc etc).

    I blame the person who thinks that releasing paid content instead fixing the problems is a better idea (giving some skins for free on h'ween was like a gentle and nice tradition). All of this is like a snowball effect and many players are tired of this bad BHVR company behaviour.

    I feel bad for those people that are getting all the rage or being negatively affected when they aren't responsible (the twitter person, the art team, the sound team, some forum mods, etc).

    🙏❤️👻

    That's quite fair tbh

  • Atleast the skins are amazing.

    Blight and Legion are just *chef kiss*

    Almost makes up for that hidious unicorn charm

  • @Unicorn said:

    Everyone: Screw this event! I hate it, it how dare you BHVR.

    Me: OMG theres a Unicorn Charm!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1GID0PKBELVU/3ec30e61-cf73-4ae7-9a00-9f383f6890c4.jpeg

    No but, seriously please stop acting like BHVR doesn’t do so much for their players. It’s ridiculous.

    Excuse you? GENEROUSITY? You do know what company you're talking about? The ones that lock skins and charge more? The ones that are now not giving skins for HALLOWEEN y'know? The biggest event for a HOROR GAME, that they gave free skins for playing previously? The sheer GREED is showing and yet they think a cost reduction is the same or a way to apologise? Its not good enough and they know that. Idk how they're still making money when they're this blatant that they only want you for money and not to grow the game and community.

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1707795#Comment_1707795

    BHVR is good. They do a lot for their player base as said earlier.

    Thats not why people are complaining on twitter.

    Dismiss yourself. Nobody asked for your grade F comment.

    @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1707786#Comment_1707786

    Doesn’t matter if theres a lot of blank spots, you pay NOTHING and you get stuff for it. Never met people who complain about free stuff until I played this game.

    These two are quite the arguments.

    You do pay for the base game which has a battle pass, yes, like almost every other game nowadays except they're free to play to begin with, and offer actual premium currency in their free tracks aswell, BHVR couldn't be bothered to even put normal shards in a small amount to fill some spots, it's barebones at best, hell, the rift is grindier than any other games I've played that have a pass, and they're exploiting that.

    They decided to remove actual events from the game to give us more crappy grind to begin with, even more on top of the bloated bloodweb, untouched and useless 1M bp cap which does nothing for the players other than limit your reserves.

    Actual unbalanced perks have been frowned upon recently because "escape rate is low" yes, y'all know which perk I'm talking about, they don't know their own game, let alone how to treat a community decently.

    The event we have here is a literal paywall grindfest, there's nothing to enjoy that's even remotely different from what everyone here is used to already, this is not being good to their player base, it's mocking them.

    DLCs upon DLCs upon paid cosmetics etc etc, they're pulling wallets out of everything and expect to do so again and again, and you wonder why people are upset they can't have a single good event?

    You should get it right.

  • because people basically got scammed out of shards

  • @Unicorn said:

    Everyone: Screw this event! I hate it, it how dare you BHVR.

    Me: OMG theres a Unicorn Charm!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1GID0PKBELVU/3ec30e61-cf73-4ae7-9a00-9f383f6890c4.jpeg

    No but, seriously please stop acting like BHVR doesn’t do so much for their players. It’s ridiculous.

    The charms and stuff are really cute and I personally want to finish the rift just for the Legion skin and unicorn charm but this isn't really an event.... It COULD be if they made it so you could collect the serum like you normally could during the event or so the visceral cankers spawned naturally during the event and you could get serum from those. And I'm also really pissed though with how they did the killer addon! You can't use your power until you use the addon, you can't hit while using the addon and you cant even use the addon after the event! If I were to do something to the addon I would either remove it and make it so every time a killer hooked a survivor on a cankerous hook you gained the ability to use the lunge or I would make it so you could use your power and the addon separately. As for the survivor items and addons..... They really aren't that good (Except the serum) The medkit is just a yellow medkit that Blendettes will never use because it exposes you from 10 years away, the flashlight is literally just a yellow flashlight with a ghost effect you barely see and the addon makes it harder to blind the killer. I like all of the concepts of the Halloween event items and addons but most of them aren't that good 🤷. Again, I loved the skins and unicorn charm but that really isn't an event at all. We can buy the skins any time and the visceral cankers spawn with a challenge which makes this event just... not really existent? There's nothing special to do (again, visceral cankers don't count since you can do the rift any time and thus spawn them in any time), the items and addons aren't anything special and once again killers get the short end of the stick in terms of the event.

  • Its because they think they are entitled to better when they most certainly aren't, and even when they are thrown a bone they complain they didn't get the whole skeleton

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1707991#Comment_1707991

    No kidding. I don't understand why people make threads with their controversial opinions and just block out all criticism or opposing opinions with immature comments like that, while trying to seem like the bigger person.

    Being insulted and disrespected isn’t criticism. Please stop acting like you don’t see the comments in the thread. You included, came at me strongly telling me to “wake tf up” basically insinuating I’m delusional for having an opinion. Maybe approach people respectfully and you won’t get a useless effortless response. You’re not innocent here.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1708663#Comment_1708663

    Why is this not a case of the community getting too used to things? Last year's event having up to two grindable cosmetics does not mean that every event until the end of time needs to have two grindable cosmetics. Hell, it doesn't mean there has to be an event at all. I don't see how it's right to complain, especially in as whiny of a manner as the majority of related posts of the forum, about not receiving enough free stuff from a company.

    Imagine going to the duck pond to feed the ducks and having a duck attack you for not bringing as much bread as last time... like come on

    I think comparing the relationship between purchasers of a multiplayer game and developers of said game with feeding wildlife is simplistic, to put it mildly

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1708592#Comment_1708592

    Being insulted and disrespected isn’t criticism. Please stop acting like you don’t see the comments in the thread. You included, came at me strongly telling me to “wake tf up” basically insinuating I’m delusional for having an opinion. Maybe approach people respectfully and you won’t get a useless effortless response. You’re not innocent here.

    Me telling you to "wake tf up" is me saying that you need to realize that this isn't a matter of opinion. Bhvr DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU or anyone else in this community. You need to stop defending huge corporations that care about nothing but your wallet.

    People like you defending them is only making them think that it's ok to treat the community like #########.

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709460#Comment_1709460

    Me telling you to "wake tf up" is me saying that you need to realize that this isn't a matter of opinion. Bhvr DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU or anyone else in this community. You need to stop defending huge corporations that care about nothing but your wallet.

    People like you defending them is only making them think that it's ok to treat the community like #########.

    You’re speaking as if they outright told you they don’t care about the community. You say this “isn’t a matter of opinion” yet everything you just said is AN OPINION just like everything I said is. What you said is not fact, there is no written proof, no word of mouth, no type of documents stating such from BHVR themselves. I just find it contradicting that you think they’re so evil and treat people like crap yet you’re still playing their game. If a company treated me like crap, I would not continue being a patron. It makes no sense.


    And, I’m not outright defending them, I’m defending their act of generosity because they are generous. I play lots of game, I know generosity when I see it. Like I said, don’t complain about getting a crap response from me when you approach me aggressively and disrespectful.

  • This really is the perfect storm of an entitled community vs a company trying to enhance profits. Both sides have issues. The company did make some adjustments, which many seem are fair, (and maybe it is) but some "fans" will never late the hate and anger die down, because of reasons. Maybe they take out all their stress in life on the devs of this game. who knows.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709484#Comment_1709484

    It's meant to be simplistic. I'm curious to get your thoughts on whether or not it's reasonable to complain about not receiving enough free content from a video game that did not promise you free content when you purchased it, though.

    I'm less concerned about the free stuff (which is still always earned in some way, whether that's playtime or your wallet) and the lack of any effort into any sort of event, which helps attract and retain players, when other non-horror games are doing them and bhvr is capable of doing, based on previous events and the amount of income they get from dbd.

    They don't -have- to give us events, or anything fun at all. But not doing so will likely speed up this game's decline, which isn't something I want to see. But empty, monetised events are only a part of that.

  • @carnage4u said:

    This really is the perfect storm of an entitled community vs a company trying to enhance profits. Both sides have issues. The company did make some adjustments, which many seem are fair, (and maybe it is) but some "fans" will never late the hate and anger die down, because of reasons. Maybe they take out all their stress in life on the devs of this game. who knows.

    They do, yet they still support the company. Its all fake hype/hate. They follow the trends of hating BHVR because its the energy everyone has right now and they’re too intimidated to have their own voice and stop following the trends. Its the embodiment of “NYA NYA”. Then when someone like me who isn’t afraid to speak my mind and have a different echo, I’m *insert lame insult here*, *insert boot-licking reference here*, *insert disrespect here*. Its absolutely absurd.


    Edit: typo

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709550#Comment_1709550

    They do, yet they still support the company. Its all fake hype/hate. They follow the trends of hating BHVR because its the energy everyone has right now and they’re too intimidated to have their own voice and stop following the trends. Its the embodiment of “NYA NYA”. Then when someone like me who isn’t afraid to speak my mind and have a different echo, I’m *insert lame insult here*, *insert boot-licking reference here*, *insert disrespect here*. Its absolutely absurd.

    Edit: typo

    An opinion being common doesn't invalidate it. Your opinion being different doesn't make it better.

  • @WTBacon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709574#Comment_1709574

    An opinion being common doesn't invalidate it. Your opinion being different doesn't make it better.

    I never said it was invalidated, I said people don’t have their own voice and literally feed off of others energy. Scroll through the thread and see all the people who came in here just to insult me because others were also insulting me. No opinion, no actual constructive discussion.


    My opinion is AN OPINION, not a fact, not right, not wrong.

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1707786#Comment_1707786

    Doesn’t matter if theres a lot of blank spots, you pay NOTHING and you get stuff for it. Never met people who complain about free stuff until I played this game.

    How about you should feel some form of reward in a game for playing. I remember when you dropped money on a game and other than the initial cost of buying the said game that was all you ever spent and you got to unlock all sorts of stuff. Now people just keep throwing money at games and act like it's reasonable. Now I suppose if what you're getting is quality and unique sure that is fair to spend some money on it but 11-15 dollars an outfit of what is the same cost for entire expansion packs that give extra story and cosmetics as well as unique game mechanics in other games this here just feels like a rip off and has never felt right to me. But what am I gonna do? Complain so the common drone with money to waste can white knight for them? Meh. I'm good.

  • @Deadboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1707794#Comment_1707794

    How about you should feel some form of reward in a game for playing. I remember when you dropped money on a game and other than the initial cost of buying the said game that was all you ever spent and you got to unlock all sorts of stuff. Now people just keep throwing money at games and act like it's reasonable. Now I suppose if what you're getting is quality and unique sure that is fair to spend some money on it but 11-15 dollars an outfit of what is the same cost for entire expansion packs that give extra story and cosmetics as well as unique game mechanics in other games this here just feels like a rip off and has never felt right to me. But what am I gonna do? Complain so the common drone with money to waste can white knight for them? Meh. I'm good.

    You obviously haven’t read through the topic. This was already addressed.

  • @Enlyne said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1707802#Comment_1707802

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1707794#Comment_1707794

    These two are quite the arguments.

    You do pay for the base game which has a battle pass, yes, like almost every other game nowadays except they're free to play to begin with, and offer actual premium currency in their free tracks aswell, BHVR couldn't be bothered to even put normal shards in a small amount to fill some spots, it's barebones at best, hell, the rift is grindier than any other games I've played that have a pass, and they're exploiting that.

    They decided to remove actual events from the game to give us more crappy grind to begin with, even more on top of the bloated bloodweb, untouched and useless 1M bp cap which does nothing for the players other than limit your reserves.

    Actual unbalanced perks have been frowned upon recently because "escape rate is low" yes, y'all know which perk I'm talking about, they don't know their own game, let alone how to treat a community decently.

    The event we have here is a literal paywall grindfest, there's nothing to enjoy that's even remotely different from what everyone here is used to already, this is not being good to their player base, it's mocking them.

    DLCs upon DLCs upon paid cosmetics etc etc, they're pulling wallets out of everything and expect to do so again and again, and you wonder why people are upset they can't have a single good event?

    You should get it right.

    couldn't of said it better myself people wonder why people are mad.

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709794#Comment_1709794

    You obviously haven’t read through the topic. This was already addressed.

    You obviously have a comprehensive skill or two missing. It was not addressed and of it was in the countless responses that are nearly impossible to find then forgive me for not shifting through each and every one of them. I'm serious and others should be too when it comes to what we are considering the new standard for what is a reasonable price in general for a game and it's assets. The fact that pacified and is willing to waste money for low quality service is mind blowing to me. Yes the outfits are nice but where did we come to the conclusion that they're worth 11 dollars or more a piece? This is a good question for gaming in general now. I think it's robbery at a point and I'm actually saddened at the gamers that support it by buying into it. The game is amazing true, their sales practices are not.

  • @Deadboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709805#Comment_1709805

    You obviously have a comprehensive skill or two missing. It was not addressed and of it was in the countless responses that are nearly impossible to find then forgive me for not shifting through each and every one of them. I'm serious and others should be too when it comes to what we are considering the new standard for what is a reasonable price in general for a game and it's assets. The fact that pacified and is willing to waste money for low quality service is mind blowing to me. Yes the outfits are nice but where did we come to the conclusion that they're worth 11 dollars or more a piece? This is a good question for gaming in general now. I think it's robbery at a point and I'm actually saddened at the gamers that support it by buying into it. The game is amazing true, their sales practices are not.

    You insult my intelligence and belittle me because I tell you something you brought was already addressed, but also admit you may have skipped the post and ask for forgiveness. Am I stupid? Or did you skip through the thread, which one? Also, I haven’t insulted you, I haven’t disrespected you so I ask for the same in return. If you can’t have a discussion without such things, please refrain from engaging with me.


    I don’t know why you are defending the prices of DLC to me. I said their generosity from the event and rift should be appreciated. All of these other things that are brought up were never discussed/defended by me.


    Edit: missed a word.

  • I mean really they should stop doing events because they don't care to do them I mean other then the 4th anniversary we don't get event anymore.

    and I can see why some were upset about this so called event because this being a horror game this being oct Halloween month go figure

1 2 3 4