Which of the original Survivors is your favorite?

From the 4 original survivors: Dwight, Meg, Claudette and Jake, which one do you like more, based on everything they have: clothes, voice, appearance, perks, etc?

Comments

  • I don't know her lore, but Claud's perks and her overall vibe of just being a nice, gentle chick makes me like her more

  • @BitingSea said:

    I don't know her lore, but Claud's perks and her overall vibe of just being a nice, gentle chick makes me like her more

    If only the vibe claudette players give off was that of a nice gentle person. Blendettes make me shiver in my boots, especially with Yamaoka offerings

  • I had to go for dwight he one of my many mains I have part of the original Survivors I guess Nea and david came later.

  • Meg, there is something very heroic about her.

  • I like Jake the most because I can relate to him about not wanting to be around other people.

  • @Awkward_Fiend said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1660804#Comment_1660804

    If only the vibe claudette players give off was that of a nice gentle person. Blendettes make me shiver in my boots, especially with Yamaoka offerings

    Well I'm talking like just her character, the people who play her always seem to be up to something tho

  • Jake, I like to be by myself, It's relatable.

  • I loved Jake because for the first few months the game was released I was ALL about breaking hooks and bear traps

  • He kinda fits the stereotypical coward archetype but not in a 'everyone-else-can-die-for-all-I-care' way, he cares about other people, his perks all revolve around being a team player, his overall look is simple but nice, and he's cute.

    The other three are all still cool too though.

  • I like them all except for Claudette. She´s the literal face of the toxic Survivor community and she sparks my rage tickles. I know she´s not like that in the actual lore, but over the years I find myself increasingly unable to distinguish anymore.

    Cake goes to meg though as she too loves sports and she is so caring, it makes me smile.

  • Meg was the first survivor I played. When I started playing the game, I got a daily for her, so that was who I used and I liked her from the start.

  • Baby Dweet is very Dweety and I love him. You play Dweet? You get hatch.

  • The reason Claudette is my main now is simply because she was my starting character and I committed too many bloodpoints on her to ever justify switching to another survivor. I have every perk at tier 3 on her (and my only P3).

    When I first started playing she easily had the best perks for beginners. Self Care is a no brainer, and Empathy is an amazing beginner perk - being able to see when a killer is in a chase and how far away they are was a huge safety net back then that let me know I could focus on gens.

    Meg was a candidate as I read a lot about Sprint Burst being a good perk, but I have never liked being forced to walk everywhere. Even now I don't use SB.

    Sure, I run Iron Will a lot now, but no way did that appeal to me as a beginner. I didnt understand the mechanics enough back then. Same thing with Dwight's perks.

    I think the whole "Blendette" thing was a happy coincidence for a lot of people who chose Claudette for other reasons. I honestly think that if somebody else had Self Care as their perk, then Claudette wouldn't be as popular as she is.

  • She has nice skins, and also ass. Only problem is her face, which the DG mask covers up fine.

  • @BitingSea said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1662047#Comment_1662047

    Well I'm talking like just her character, the people who play her always seem to be up to something tho

    I love Claudette. She's a sweetie. I think the meme being forced on her is weird and annoying.

  • I'm obsessed with Jake (not as much as about Frank), I dream about him and ######### lol

  • @Fog_King said:

    From the 4 original survivors: Dwight, Meg, Claudette and Jake, which one do you like more, based on everything they have: clothes, voice, appearance, perks, etc?

    I main Claudette (no I'm not a blendette 😑), but Dwight is a ######### cutie no cap 👀

  • Started DBD playing Claudette, turned to a kinda Dwight main because the first Blight event gave me my first cosmetic I wanted to use, but since prestiging a lot of my characters more recently I think I found myself as a Jake main.

  • @Keezo said:

    She has nice skins, and also ass. Only problem is her face, which the DG mask covers up fine.

    sounds like you ask for a bag head cosmetic for her XD

  • My second favorite is Dwight and my jake looks like wrench from watch dogs 2 but with out the mask

  • I love Dwight so much. My main along with Steve <3