Dear community

What part of "Soon™" don't you understand? Be patient!

Comments

  • Cant we get it SOONER?

  • RSB said:

    What part of "Soon™" don't you understand? Be patient!

    Can't believe i agree with you.
  • @Vietfox said:
    RSB said:

    What part of "Soon™" don't you understand? Be patient!

    Can't believe i agree with you.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzHMhBtf0

  • @RSB said:
    What part of "Soon™" don't you understand? Be patient!

    You're forgetting what the DbD community consists of.

  • @Grey87 said:

    @RSB said:
    What part of "Soon™" don't you understand? Be patient!

    You're forgetting what the DbD community consists of.

    Sugar, spice, everything nice and chemical "X"?

  • @RSB said:

    @Grey87 said:

    @RSB said:
    What part of "Soon™" don't you understand? Be patient!

    You're forgetting what the DbD community consists of.

    Sugar, spice, everything nice and chemical "X"?

    And salt. Much much salt.

  • You clearly have not been here for a long time. Most of us are terrible people.
  • @Zagrid said:
    You clearly have not been here for a long time. Most of us are terrible people.

    I am old enough boy, to witness Wraith being called "OP", when he was released.

    And yeah, this community is like Powerpuff Girls, but instead of sugar, spice and everything nice they gave us salt, ochido, and everything toxic.

  • The lead singer in that video stole Ace's shirt =p

  • The lead singer in that video stole Ace's shirt =p

    You can't simply call him "lead singer" dude... He's Steve Perry from Journey. Also listen "separate ways"
  • @RSB said:

    @Zagrid said:
    You clearly have not been here for a long time. Most of us are terrible people.

    I am old enough boy, to witness Wraith being called "OP", when he was released.

    And yeah, this community is like Powerpuff Girls, but instead of sugar, spice and everything nice they gave us salt, ochido, and everything toxic.

    I thought it was made up of toxic sludge, salt, and buckets of entitled tears lol.

  • @vietfox really, pal, you could stop with that spamming lols on my every comment and endorsing your own with awesomes xd

  • RSB said:

    @vietfox really, pal, you could stop with that spamming lols on my every comment and endorsing your own with awesomes xd

    You really think it's me? XD
    I ******* swear it, it's not me!
  • RSB said:

    @Zagrid said:
    You clearly have not been here for a long time. Most of us are terrible people.

    I am old enough boy, to witness Wraith being called "OP", when he was released.

    And yeah, this community is like Powerpuff Girls, but instead of sugar, spice and everything nice they gave us salt, ochido, and everything toxic.

    Rowdy ruff boys? 

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Vietfox said:
    RSB said:

    @vietfox really, pal, you could stop with that spamming lols on my every comment and endorsing your own with awesomes xd

    You really think it's me? XD
    I ******* swear it, it's not me!

    Yeah... Sure. It is really childish, even for this forum, but whatever

  • RSB said:

    @Vietfox said:
    RSB said:

    @vietfox really, pal, you could stop with that spamming lols on my every comment and endorsing your own with awesomes xd

    You really think it's me? XD
    I ******* swear it, it's not me!

    Yeah... Sure. It is really childish, even for this forum, but whatever

    Added you on steam, i'll send you the screenshots of me talking to a friend. Was telling her you were being spammed by lols again
  • From now on if i ever catch you guys again in one thread i will give all @Vietfox posts an awesome and on @RSB a LOL.


    Just because i can.
  • @Vietfox said:
    RSB said:

    @Vietfox said:

    RSB said:

    @vietfox really, pal, you could stop with that spamming lols on my every comment and endorsing your own with awesomes xd
    
    
    
    You really think it's me? XD
    

    I ******* swear it, it's not me!

    Yeah... Sure. It is really childish, even for this forum, but whatever

    Added you on steam, i'll send you the screenshots of me talking to a friend. Was telling her you were being spammed by lols again

    Sorry, I'm not on a computer, so I can't accept the invite, but I will do it tomorrow, after work (~18h from now).

    Besides, what does your friend have to do with it?

  • RSB said:

    @Vietfox said:
    RSB said:

    @Vietfox said:

    RSB said:

    @vietfox really, pal, you could stop with that spamming lols on my every comment and endorsing your own with awesomes xd
    
    
    
    You really think it's me? XD
    

    I ******* swear it, it's not me!

    Yeah... Sure. It is really childish, even for this forum, but whatever

    Added you on steam, i'll send you the screenshots of me talking to a friend. Was telling her you were being spammed by lols again

    Sorry, I'm not on a computer, so I can't accept the invite, but I will do it tomortow, after work (~18h from now).

    Besides, what does your friend have to do with it?

    Because it was damn weird that lol spam and since she casually visits the forums that's why i was telling her that
  • I don't understand the "™" part :dizzy:

  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    From now on if i ever catch you guys again in one thread i will give all @Vietfox posts an awesome and on @RSB a LOL.

    Just because i can.

    I've always dreamed to be a forum meme, #########.

    WHERE IS MY CROWN AND A JESTER?

  • @Vietfox said:
    RSB said:

    @Vietfox said:

    RSB said:

    @Vietfox said:
    
    RSB said:
    

    @vietfox really, pal, you could stop with that spamming lols on my every comment and endorsing your own with awesomes xd You really think it's me? XD

    I ******* swear it, it's not me!
    
    
    
    Yeah... Sure. It is really childish, even for this forum, but whatever
    

    Added you on steam, i'll send you the screenshots of me talking to a friend. Was telling her you were being spammed by lols again

    Sorry, I'm not on a computer, so I can't accept the invite, but I will do it tomortow, after work (~18h from now).

    Besides, what does your friend have to do with it?

    Because it was damn weird that lol spam and since she casually visits the forums that's why i was telling her that

    And if you REALLY did nothing with those lols, then there is only one, logical answer - ochido fanboys grouped, and chosen us to be their targets.

    I'm their enemy, you are their hero. Damn ochido fanboys...

  • RSB said:

    @Vietfox said:
    RSB said:

    @Vietfox said:

    RSB said:

    @Vietfox said:
    
    RSB said:
    

    @vietfox really, pal, you could stop with that spamming lols on my every comment and endorsing your own with awesomes xd You really think it's me? XD

    I ******* swear it, it's not me!
    
    
    
    Yeah... Sure. It is really childish, even for this forum, but whatever
    

    Added you on steam, i'll send you the screenshots of me talking to a friend. Was telling her you were being spammed by lols again

    Sorry, I'm not on a computer, so I can't accept the invite, but I will do it tomortow, after work (~18h from now).

    Besides, what does your friend have to do with it?

    Because it was damn weird that lol spam and since she casually visits the forums that's why i was telling her that

    And if you REALLY did nothing with those lols, then there is only one, logical answer - ochido fanboys grouped, and chosen us to be their targets.

    I'm their enemy, you are their hero. Damn ochido fanboys...

    I mean it, not gonna waste my time on creating more accounts for this stuff.
    PS: i did think about new names in case i got a permaban though.
  • @Vietfox said:
    RSB said:

    @Vietfox said:

    RSB said:

    @Vietfox said:
    
    RSB said:
    

    @Vietfox said: RSB said:

    @vietfox really, pal, you could stop with that spamming lols on my every comment and endorsing your own with awesomes xd        You really think it's me? XD
    

    I ******* swear it, it's not me! Yeah... Sure. It is really childish, even for this forum, but whatever

    Added you on steam, i'll send you the screenshots of me talking to a friend. Was telling her you were being spammed by lols again
    
    
    
    Sorry, I'm not on a computer, so I can't accept the invite, but I will do it tomortow, after work (~18h from now).
    
    Besides, what does your friend have to do with it?
    

    Because it was damn weird that lol spam and since she casually visits the forums that's why i was telling her that

    And if you REALLY did nothing with those lols, then there is only one, logical answer - ochido fanboys grouped, and chosen us to be their targets.

    I'm their enemy, you are their hero. Damn ochido fanboys...

    I mean it, not gonna waste my time on creating more accounts for this stuff.
    PS: i did think about new names in case i got a permaban though.

    So if you have nothing to do with it, why someone is spamming awesomes on you, and lols on me?

  • RSB said:

    @Vietfox said:
    RSB said:

    @Vietfox said:

    RSB said:

    @Vietfox said:
    
    RSB said:
    

    @Vietfox said: RSB said:

    @vietfox really, pal, you could stop with that spamming lols on my every comment and endorsing your own with awesomes xd        You really think it's me? XD
    

    I ******* swear it, it's not me! Yeah... Sure. It is really childish, even for this forum, but whatever

    Added you on steam, i'll send you the screenshots of me talking to a friend. Was telling her you were being spammed by lols again
    
    
    
    Sorry, I'm not on a computer, so I can't accept the invite, but I will do it tomortow, after work (~18h from now).
    
    Besides, what does your friend have to do with it?
    

    Because it was damn weird that lol spam and since she casually visits the forums that's why i was telling her that

    And if you REALLY did nothing with those lols, then there is only one, logical answer - ochido fanboys grouped, and chosen us to be their targets.

    I'm their enemy, you are their hero. Damn ochido fanboys...

    I mean it, not gonna waste my time on creating more accounts for this stuff.
    PS: i did think about new names in case i got a permaban though.

    So if you have nothing to do with it, why someone is spamming awesomes on you, and lols on me?

    I know as much as you do.
  • @Vietfox said:
    RSB said:

    @Vietfox said:

    RSB said:

    @Vietfox said:
    
    RSB said:
    

    @Vietfox said: RSB said:

    @Vietfox said:    RSB said:
    

    @vietfox really, pal, you could stop with that spamming lols on my every comment and endorsing your own with awesomes xd You really think it's me? XD

    I ******* swear it, it's not me!        Yeah... Sure. It is really childish, even for this forum, but whatever
    

    Added you on steam, i'll send you the screenshots of me talking to a friend. Was telling her you were being spammed by lols again Sorry, I'm not on a computer, so I can't accept the invite, but I will do it tomortow, after work (~18h from now). Besides, what does your friend have to do with it?

    Because it was damn weird that lol spam and since she casually visits the forums that's why i was telling her that
    
    
    
    And if you REALLY did nothing with those lols, then there is only one, logical answer - ochido fanboys grouped, and chosen us to be their targets.
    
    I'm their enemy, you are their hero.  Damn ochido fanboys...
    
    
    
    I mean it, not gonna waste my time on creating more accounts for this stuff.
    

    PS: i did think about new names in case i got a permaban though.

    So if you have nothing to do with it, why someone is spamming awesomes on you, and lols on me?

    I know as much as you do.

    Maybe I'm just gonna ask a mod if he can check what's happening.

  • Vietfox said:

    The lead singer in that video stole Ace's shirt =p

    You can't simply call him "lead singer" dude... He's Steve Perry from Journey. Also listen "separate ways"
    Funny enough I heard a kid ask who "Michael Jackson" was... My heart broke in a million pieces... All his other issues aside he was an amazing artist and performer... 
  • Vietfox said:

    The lead singer in that video stole Ace's shirt =p

    You can't simply call him "lead singer" dude... He's Steve Perry from Journey. Also listen "separate ways"
    Funny enough I heard a kid ask who "Michael Jackson" was... My heart broke in a million pieces... All his other issues aside he was an amazing artist and performer... 
    What issues? They demonstrated he wasn't a pedo because that kid confessed it was all a lie, iirc.
    If you are talking about father issues or skin stuff then yeah.
    Anyway, this is way far from the original discussion xD
  • @RSB @Vietfox
    Wait, you guys are agreeing on something? Quick! Argue about something before the fabric of the universe falls apart!

  • RSB said:

    What part of "Soon™" don't you understand? Be patient!

    Don't worry, I don't think the developers will fall for the review bomb twice.

    "Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on you!" -Unknown
  • "Salt, Ochido, and Everything Toxic" lol i love it
  • @Iceman said:
    RSB said:

    @Zagrid said:

    You clearly have not been here for a long time. Most of us are terrible people.

    I am old enough boy, to witness Wraith being called "OP", when he was released.

    And yeah, this community is like Powerpuff Girls, but instead of sugar, spice and everything nice they gave us salt, ochido, and everything toxic.

    Rowdy ruff boys? 

    This right here. I'm so glad I wasn't the only one thinking this xp

  • Salt, Salt, and more salt!!! All of these ingredients to form the perfect gaming community!!!

  • @RSB @Vietfox
    Wait, you guys are agreeing on something? Quick! Argue about something before the fabric of the universe falls apart!

    Lol so true xD
  • @Vietfox said:
    ShrimpTwiggs said:

    @RSB @Vietfox

    Wait, you guys are agreeing on something? Quick! Argue about something before the fabric of the universe falls apart!

    Lol so true xD

    I know it's almost like as if Removeswf and Lowbei got along in the same thread.

  • powerbats said:

    @Vietfox said:
    ShrimpTwiggs said:

    @RSB @Vietfox

    Wait, you guys are agreeing on something? Quick! Argue about something before the fabric of the universe falls apart!

    Lol so true xD

    I know it's almost like as if Removeswf and Lowbei got along in the same thread.

    That happened once. I locked all my doors and grabbed my gun waiting for the Apocalypse.
  • @Nickenzie said:
    RSB said:

    What part of "Soon™" don't you understand? Be patient!

    Don't worry, I don't think the developers will fall for the review bomb twice.

    "Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on you!" -Unknown

    Wouldn't bet on that :p

  • This community still isn't as bad as the LoL community tbh.

  • @RSB said:
    What part of "Soon™" don't you understand? Be patient!

    The problem with the word "soon" is no matter how long you wait it will always apply!

  • @Sally55 said:
    This community still isn't as bad as the LoL community tbh.

    Lol community isn't that bad, it's got a super high population base which increases the % of jerks you might encounter. But no community will ever equal COD for complete douchebaggery. Get that killstreak before someone else, they kill you. Don't unhook i mean save them in time (insert expletive flame rant here).

  • RSB said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    From now on if i ever catch you guys again in one thread i will give all @Vietfox posts an awesome and on @RSB a LOL.

    Just because i can.

    I've always dreamed to be a forum meme, #########.

    WHERE IS MY CROWN AND A JESTER?

    They was eaten by trolls last week new should arrive next Tuesday
  • Is this your post with more lols? XD

  • @Vietfox said:
    Is this your post with more lols? XD

    There is a post with +30 lols somewhere (of course mine)

    MAYBE, just MAYBE, we can beat the record of "The most Lols on one comment"!

    Hey, LOL spammers, go go go!

    Insert LOLS here ===================
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''II
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''II
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''II
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''II
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''V

  • Is it wrong that every time I discover a Toxic planet in No Man's Sky, I'm severely tempted to name it DbD Community?

  • @FrenziedRoach said:
    Is it wrong that every time I discover a Toxic planet in No Man's Sky, I'm severely tempted to name it DbD Community?

    I feel bad for the planet honestly.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:
    Is it wrong that every time I discover a Toxic planet in No Man's Sky, I'm severely tempted to name it DbD Community?

    Please, do it.

  • Fix camping!! 🙄🙄........... 😅😏
  • @Bravo0413 said:
    Fix camping!! 🙄🙄........... 😅😏

  • @Peasant said:

    @Bravo0413 said:
    Fix camping!! 🙄🙄........... 😅😏

    Killers: nerf SC
    Scroll of truth: down them before they can fully heal themselves
    Killers: NYEHHH

    PS: too lazy to make the meme, plus i'm using the cellphone.

‹ 1 2