For the Community! For the Love to this Game! The lost Post

Censorship is not how you should treat your customers.

Your customers have a right to discuss and help each other when things go wrong.


So this is why I ask again: when will the console problems be fixed?


From the archive for the community:

Screenshot_20200901_221941_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221924_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221908_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221853_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221836_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221820_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221806_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221751_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221736_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221718_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221702_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221647_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221630_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221615_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221600_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221541_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221525_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221508_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221452_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221434_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221415_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221359_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221343_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221325_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221308_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221252_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221236_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221218_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221202_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221145_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221128_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221110_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221052_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221034_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200901_221015_com.android.chrome.jpg


Comments

  • Wow.

    Isn’t there a perk that relates to this?

  • I don't think anyone could be mad at this, just impressed. 😂

  • Read the whole thing, lol. Were the people banned because of that thread? Seems weird.

  • Wow dude/gal, appreciate the dedication!

    Very admirable.

  • @Stinde said:

    Wow dude/gal, appreciate the dedication!

    Very admirable.

    Thank you. This one is for all the members that want to help to fix the problems.

  • I'm speechless. And that's not an easy position to get me into.

  • Such a good bunch of people in that Post.

  • It's beautiful 😭

  • I'm just back from a month ban for saying this forum and the devs are killer biased. It's ridiculous

  • They answered us in their very subtle way:

    DBD is moving to the next gen consoles and will receive frequent patches.

    What did we learn from this? That the devs have zero intention of fixing the current gen console issues; and instead, will give next gen console dbd players the love they never gave us. Ain't it sweet? 😘

  • very impressive, but can you make a poster out of this?

  • @Nobsyde said:

    very impressive, but can you make a poster out of this?

    Yeah no problem iam a graphic designer :)

  • That poster is gonna be the size of a billboard lol

  • Jesus Christ man, seeing this dedication to the community, you deserve the best in life and so do all the people in that thread

  • Im always kinda confused by how people are banned here - some people get that little jail icon? Is it like a warning to not be a dick then they ban your account?


    I've seen literal trolls just banned (thank you mods) while others people with like thousands of posts get that jail icon

  • @Pricefield said:

    Im always kinda confused by how people are banned here - some people get that little jail icon? Is it like a warning to not be a dick then they ban your account?

    I've seen literal trolls just banned (thank you mods) while others people with like thousands of posts get that jail icon

    Being jailed restricts the number of comments you can make in a certain amount of time and also makes it impossible for you to open threads and polls. It's not the same as being banned.

  • omg the long ass screenshots

  • I was not involved in that thread in any way. Closing it reeks of censorship.

  • Truly one of mankind’s best works.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    I was not involved in that thread in any way. Closing it reeks of censorship.

    Yes...

    It shouldn't but it does a lot.

    I can understand the mods and this thread in not to disrespect them. I understand this kind of posts are not pleasing to see every day but it is also not pleasing to be treated like that as a customer and fan.

  • @Frareid88 said:

    I'm just back from a month ban for saying this forum and the devs are killer biased. It's ridiculous

    Discussing why you were banned is against forum rules so I suggest removing this

  • @Gravewalker200 said:

    Jesus Christ man, seeing this dedication to the community, you deserve the best in life and so do all the people in that thread

    Thank you. I hope this post doesn't die

  • Censorship wasn't why the thread was closed tho...

  • Wow

    While yes, some people were bumping it, it was BEFORE Mandy stepped in, so closing it really wasn't a good idea (also, I was the last comment before it closed, rip)

  • @FabsRinas said:

    Wow

    While yes, some people were bumping it, it was BEFORE Mandy stepped in, so closing it really wasn't a good idea (also, I was the last comment before it closed, rip)

    Thanks for killing the post lol

  • I am a killer main, what'd you expect me to do? lol

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I said a few weeks ago I was going to be distancing myself from the community personally, but I had to log in and applaud your dedication.

    I've felt like censorship has been going on for at least half a year now. Too often I would see entire threads disappear, not get locked. Just gone. And then sometimes users in those disappeared threads would be banned. Often these threads were for critcizing the game, even if politely doing so. Hell, even my goodbye post, which criticized the game, got locked almost immediately with no reason given, despite it not breaking any of the rules and wishing the community and devs the best of luck regardless for my current distaste to the game. I only want this game to succeed at the end of the day, but only if it's not at expense of its customers, which I feel like it has been doing.

    Regardless, I have literally witnessed people get banned or jailed for things that didn't seem of much problem at all, while I've seen others get a pass for way worse comments, or said posts disappearing and those users ending up outright banned, or even entire threads just suddenly disappearing. I would try to reply to a comment, and suddenly the entire thread was not there. Often times when criticizing about the game. Even if they don't outright disappear, threads that tend to gain traction get locked because of one "reason" or another.

    Maybe a forum bug, maybe moderator censorship. Either way, I've seen it happen, and I'm not the only who has bared witness to this and it's been happening for a while now. It's quite possibly just my nose, but something stinks to me and I don't want to be around it any longer unfortunately. That's just one of many reasons why I left.

    ...How long did it take to compile and merge those screenshots together, by the way?

    Thank you a lot. I know what you feel because I have the same issues... I really lose trust to dbd because they are ignoring the community since a while now and handle problems really badly but I still hope that they will get around that....

  • Surprised with how many people have problems on ps4. I play ps4 dbd everyday and have been playing it everyday since August of 2017. I main killer as well with all of my killers being p3 50 besides pig (please buff my girl). But I rarely get frames on killer, rarely get frames on survivor as well. Just doesn't make sense to me on how many people have issues on ps4 which I know personally, and my friends know personally, that we haven't really been affected. But geez, apparently people have, it's weird. And good lord, how long did it take you to get all of those screenshots and compile them into a post?