Which killer is your Waifu?
Oh god, i'm gonna get bullied.
Freddy and Clown are not options. Say NO to sex offenders.
Yes, Clown is on here. No, you shouldn't pick him
Oh god, i'm gonna get bullied.
Freddy and Clown are not options. Say NO to sex offenders.
Yes, Clown is on here. No, you shouldn't pick him
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oink
DemoPls
Susie
My username says it all
HEEEEEEWHJEEEEHWEEHWEHWEEEEEEGHGHGHB
Can I get you some Aderall? Maybe a little Melatonin?
Demoboi
Me @ Trapper: 😍
Julie. : D
Trapper and GhostFace are sweethearts. Huntress is a lifelong crush. Ever since I met them in my matches, I knew we were meant to be.
Out of all the slasher films I have seen, Ghostface will always be my favorite
I've been in love with Frank and Joey since I saw a yaoi comic of them.
I chose Piggy, but I'd have said Daddy Pyramind.
hmm it seems you need some education
give me a second
Edit: This will educate you about the dangers of sex offenders
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48Julie is thicc af you seen that Halloween skin.
Daddy 🤤
Finally a Myers vote
🤣 But... he's got buns of steel. He's built, geometric.
Edit: Also, you put Clown. Are you familiar with his lore, Sir?
One sec
is there a way to edit poll options?
Demogorgon, spirit and plague are weird fetishes...
Anyway, thank you for showing me the source of the meme: We were bad but now we are good
Pfft Pyramid Daddy will always be an option. Fight me.
Sir, we say no to sex offenders here
Blight, fight me.
Nurse
Spirit. I feel bad for her because of her tragic backstory, plus you can tell that she was quite cute before the Entity claimed her. And well, let's face it, she is half naked in-game, lol.
Jules. Not even a question. Cool, talented, hot.
I would've voted for Demo, but he's my Big Boy, not waifu.
I don't think any of the killers would be my waifu, but if I had to pick one I guess Amanda/Pig?
Also how come Huntress isn't on the list? I'm sure there's somebody out there with a thing for 7 foot tall wilderness women. 😄
Myers might be Daddy but I'd call him mommy if he asked
people who didn't reply Demogorgeous are a disgrace /j
Joey
Can't wait for PainReliever to make a video on this.
Me neither lol
Hate to poo-poo the idea of Pyramid Head as a #########, but from the mouth of Masahiro Ito himself.
https://mobile.twitter.com/adsk4/status/1263050285062094848So, in reality, Pyramid Head may be having a false accusation against him. He could pursue you for damages!
Oh dear oh my!
I am a man so surely i will be persecuted! I'll edit the discussion right away!
Apologies to anyone who picked PH and was answered by a public service announcement.
Oni, oh my high heavens Oni, if I ever saw him full charging at me like he does in game, I wouldn't run at all, I'd actually just "trip and fall" right in front of him
seems like you like oni's big wooden club more than the actual killer
I wish I could go against Oni more as survivor, the sheer thrill that legitimately forms in my manhood is enough to drive me insane if he doesn't catch me, just watching him hoist me over his shoulder, I'd hug him if I could, we need a shirtless Oni skin soon, or else i'm not gonna be happy
You may stop now
I was planning to stop after that I realized I accidentally went max torque
OwO looks at Daddy Doctor's thick shoulders nuzzles
I think I should explain why I picked plague
but I don't want to
He's a forgiving type. Once you've retracted your statements I am sure my client can get back to lesser misdemeaners such as abuse, torture and murder.