You can only equip generic perks. What’s you loadout?

Just for fun, you can only pick from:

Survivor - Dark Sense, Déjà Vu, Hope, Kindred, Lightweight, No One Left Behind, Plunderer’s Instinct, Premonition, Resilience, Slippery Meat, Small Game, Spine Chill, This Is Not Happening, We’ll Make It.

Killer - Bitter Murmur, Deerstalker, Distressing, Hex: No One Escapes Death, Hex: Thrill of The Hunt, Insidious, Iron Grasp, Monstrous Shrine, Sloppy Butcher, Spies From The Shadows, Unrelenting, Whispers.

What’s your build? And why?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Survivor- Kindred,Resilience,Spine Chill,Lightweight

    Killer- Spies,Iron Grasp,Sloppy,Whispers

  • Survivor: Dark Sense, Kindred, Spine Chill, Small Game

    Killer: Whispers, Grasp, Deerstalker, Insidious

  • We'll Make It, Spine Chill, Kindred, Small Game

    Whispers, Sloppy, Bitter Murmur, Iron Grasp

  • @OllieHellhunter said:

    Survivor- Kindred,Resilience,Spine Chill,Lightweight

    Killer- Spies,Iron Grasp,Sloppy,Whispers

    Yeah the Spies + Whispers combo is underrated. Whispers to get the gist, Spies to pin point where they are if they’re reckless.

  • As a Solo queue Survivor;

    Kindred (Aura perk)

    Spine Chill (Anti Stealth)

    We'll Make it (Hook Rescue)

    Last one is a toss up between Resilience and Lightweight - especially without an exhaustion perk - you have to make use of any small chase perk gains (faster vaults or scratch mind games)


    For killer it really depends on the killer but

    Sloppy Butcher

    Whispers

    Bitter Murmur

    I guess if you really wanted to win

    Hex: NOED unless you just wanted to waste their time by running Thrill instead

  • Kindred, Resilience, Spine Chill, We'll Make It. Vault Build + good unhooks.

    Whispers, Bitter Murmer, Sloppy, Deerstalker. Every other perk absolutely sucks.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1581138#Comment_1581138

    Yeah the Spies + Whispers combo is underrated. Whispers to get the gist, Spies to pin point where they are if they’re reckless.

    Spies is either great or terrible depending on the map

  • survivor

    Kindred, We'll Make It, Spine Chill, Resilience

    So Spine Chill + Resilience is the Vault Build, and if we're trying to make a build let's go with something that works. Kindred is the best solo-q perk, hands down, and overall provides you and your team with so much information. We'll Make It is amazing for getting hooked teammates back into the game.

    killer

    Sloppy Butcher, Whispers, Deerstalker, Hex: Thrill of The Hunt

    Sloppy just slows down healing. It's beautiful and stalls the game or makes people one-shot. Whispers I hate, but is the best tracking perk that we have available. Deerstalker helps because I'd have to be doing lots of slugging, and Hex: Thrill of The Hunt is there for a rather omega-brain play. Most people who use TOTH expect a NOED and so will cleanse all 5 totems, buying me time.

    I have a burning hatred for NOED, which is why I don't use it and I refuse to at any given time.

  • @OllieHellhunter said:

    Survivor- Kindred,Resilience,Spine Chill,Lightweight

    Killer- Spies,Iron Grasp,Sloppy,Whispers

    Pretty much this with lightweight being the only one I may change up with we'll make it or small game.

    The killer setup is spot on for what I would use out of those perks.

  • For Survivor: Deja Vu; Kindred; Small Game; We'll Make It

    It's more a tactical build to understand the lay of the land and get people healed quickly and back into the game.

    For Killer: Iron Grip; Sloppy Butcher; Monstrous Shrine; Spies From The Shadows

    This is a strategy to keep and track survivors in a small area, as I also waste their time with extended healing.

  • I only play killer so

    Killer -

    Whispers - great for getting into a chase at the start of the match and finding the last two survivors at the end. Only really useful at rank 3 though, the range at 1 and 2 is too large

    Spies from the Shadows - Walls hacks for birds. At rank 3 you will always instantly know if any survivor russles a bird in your terror radius. Not useful at ranks 1 and 2 because the range is so short that you would probably see or hear the survivor anyway. Especially good on indoor maps since you can see birds through the walls.

    Sloppy Butcher - Almost all killers rely on basic attacks to do most or all of their damage. This gives extra slowdown passively every time you hit

    Deerstalker - Not a popular choice but I find myself slugging pretty frequently and this perk saves a surprising amount of time looking for survivors who have crawled away, plus makes it trivial to keep an eye on their aura to see if another survivor is coming in to revive them. If you’ve often walked around for 10-15 seconds looking for someone you downed then this is the perk for you! 🙂


    On a side note, a more realistic exercise is asking, if you could only choose from the universal perks plus your character’s three starting perks which four would you use? I haven’t gone down the list but I think all the killers have at least one starting perk that’s worth considering using in place of one of the four universals I mentioned above.

  • @dugman said:

    I only play killer so

    Killer -

    Whispers - great for getting into a chase at the start of the match and finding the last two survivors at the end. Only really useful at rank 3 though, the range at 1 and 2 is too large

    Spies from the Shadows - Walls hacks for birds. At rank 3 you will always instantly know if any survivor russles a bird in your terror radius. Not useful at ranks 1 and 2 because the range is so short that you would probably see or hear the survivor anyway. Especially good on indoor maps since you can see birds through the walls.

    Sloppy Butcher - Almost all killers rely on basic attacks to do most or all of their damage. This gives extra slowdown passively every time you hit

    Deerstalker - Not a popular choice but I find myself slugging pretty frequently and this perk saves a surprising amount of time looking for survivors who have crawled away, plus makes it trivial to keep an eye on their aura to see if another survivor is coming in to revive them. If you’ve often walked around for 10-15 seconds looking for someone you downed then this is the perk for you! 🙂

    On a side note, a more realistic exercise is asking, if you could only choose from the universal perks plus your character’s three starting perks which four would you use? I haven’t gone down the list but I think all the killers have at least one starting perk that’s worth considering using in place of one of the four universals I mentioned above.

    What wraith perk do you think would be better out of curiosity?

    • Bitter Murmur
    • Iron Grasp
    • Sloppy Butcher
    • Spies From The Shadows
  • Nice, my Survivor Load Out already consists of Spine Chill and Kindred.

    Survivor:

    - Spine Chill

    - Kindred

    - Plunders Instinct

    - Resilience


    Killer:

    - Sloppy Butcher

    - Bitter Murmur

    - Whispers

    - Unrelenting

  • We need more generic Perks.

  • @OllieHellhunter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1581223#Comment_1581223

    What wraith perk do you think would be better out of curiosity?

    Bloodhound is a perk I frequently use in combination with Sloppy Butcher. Basically if you would use Nurse’s Calling then Bloodhound is a good variant on that same idea of helping track injured survivors. While it doesn’t give you an exact aura like Nurse’s, it does work all the time even when the survivor is just crouching and not healing, and it makes it pretty much impossible for an injured survivor to stay hidden nearby or juke you for more than a quick second.

    Also Shadowborn is an excellent perk to give you an expanded field of view. It both helps you with spotting things at longer range by giving you a wider shot of the surroundings and also helps you track and hit survivors trying to do jukes and 360s.

    Predator is the weakest of them but even this one I personally kind of like. The downside to Predator is it makes it less likely for scratches to appear on walls so they can be a little harder to spot from a distance. But the upside is at rank 3 the trail is super obvious, there’s no question exactly where the survivor ran to. Whether or not you think that benefit outweighs the downside is kind of a matter of preference I think.

  • Mine would be

    Survivor: resilience, spine chill, kindred and hope

    Killer: sloppy butcher, bitter murmur, whispers, iron grasp

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    survivor

    Kindred, We'll Make It, Spine Chill, Resilience

    So Spine Chill + Resilience is the Vault Build, and if we're trying to make a build let's go with something that works. Kindred is the best solo-q perk, hands down, and overall provides you and your team with so much information. We'll Make It is amazing for getting hooked teammates back into the game.

    killer

    Sloppy Butcher, Whispers, Deerstalker, Hex: Thrill of The Hunt

    Sloppy just slows down healing. It's beautiful and stalls the game or makes people one-shot. Whispers I hate, but is the best tracking perk that we have available. Deerstalker helps because I'd have to be doing lots of slugging, and Hex: Thrill of The Hunt is there for a rather omega-brain play. Most people who use TOTH expect a NOED and so will cleanse all 5 totems, buying me time.

    I have a burning hatred for NOED, which is why I don't use it and I refuse to at any given time.

    Yeah I love ToTH just on it’s own to get survivors panicked that there will be NOED at end game (even though there won’t be)

  • Survivor:

    Kindred: part of my go to anyway

    Spine Chill: also part of my go to

    Lightweight: for the vaults

    We'll make it: good alternative to my BT so I can get those quick heals


    Killer:

    Since I'd most likely be playing Hag the only ones I'd bring are Unrelenting and Iron Grasp. Unrelenting for the faster missed attack recovery in case I miss a teleport hit, and Iron Grasp in case I want to go to basement Hag.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    Just for fun, you can only pick from:

    Survivor - Dark Sense, Déjà Vu, Hope, Kindred, Lightweight, No One Left Behind, Plunderer’s Instinct, Premonition, Resilience, Slippery Meat, Small Game, Spine Chill, This Is Not Happening, We’ll Make It.

    Killer - Bitter Murmur, Deerstalker, Distressing, Hex: No One Escapes Death, Hex: Thrill of The Hunt, Insidious, Iron Grasp, Monstrous Shrine, Sloppy Butcher, Spies From The Shadows, Unrelenting, Whispers.

    What’s your build? And why?

    Killer: NOED, Iron Grasp, Sloppy Butcher, and Whispers The only one I would consider swapping out is Deerstalker. I'm not sure which one I'd give up though. Probably whispers or iron grasp.

    Survivor: Kindred, Small Game, Spine Chill, We'll Make it. The only one of those I would even consider swapping out is We'll Make It. I actually regularly use the other three.

    As far as why I would use those perks, basically I just think they would be the most universally useful.

  • Plunders, Spine Chill, We'll Make It, and Kindred.

    Spine Chill for the advanced warning. Plunders because I love loot. We'll Make It for those fast heals. Kindred for good information.

    Sloppy, Whispers, Spies, Iron Grasp.

    Sloppy for the slow down. Whispers for the tracking. Spies for secondary tracking. Iron Grasp for extra basement hooks.

  • As a Survivor

    • Kindred (Because I'm poor solo gamer)
    • Resilience (Because it helps in a chase)
    • Spine Chill (Mostly for vault speed build, but anti stealth is great too!)
    • We'll Make It (Nice for fast heals)

    As a Killer

    • Sloppy Butcher (Decent game slow down)
    • Whispers (Pretty good tracking)
    • Deerstalker (I need some map pressure, good to know where are my slugs)
    • Iron Grasp (Better than other general perks, I don't like to use NOED btw)
  • Survivor

    • Kindred - One of the best solo perks in the game.
    • Spine Chill - Useful against any killer in any situation.
    • Resilience - Again, useful against any killer in any situation.
    • Small Game - Gotta get them totems.

    Killer

    • Sloppy Butcher - Slowdown
    • Whispers - For locating those pesky stealthy survivors.
    • Bitter Murmur - Good information perk and combos well with the next perk...
    • NOED - I mean, what else are you going to bring?
  • Survivor:

    Kindred - info, safe unhooks

    Resilience, Spine chill - speed + awareness

    Plunderer


    Killer:

    Sloppy - slow healing

    Spies, Bitter Murmur - tracking

    Iron Grasp

  • Survivor:

    Kindred

    Spine Chill (I pretty much run it all the time atm anyway)

    Resillience

    We'll make it

    Killer:

    Whispers

    Unrelenting (I keep missing hits on console because of lag so it would help)

    Spies from the shadows

    Iron Grasp

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    Just for fun, you can only pick from:

    Survivor - Dark Sense, Déjà Vu, Hope, Kindred, Lightweight, No One Left Behind, Plunderer’s Instinct, Premonition, Resilience, Slippery Meat, Small Game, Spine Chill, This Is Not Happening, We’ll Make It.

    Killer - Bitter Murmur, Deerstalker, Distressing, Hex: No One Escapes Death, Hex: Thrill of The Hunt, Insidious, Iron Grasp, Monstrous Shrine, Sloppy Butcher, Spies From The Shadows, Unrelenting, Whispers.

    What’s your build? And why?

    Survivor: Kindred, Spine Chill, We'll make it... and maybe small game (Kindred cause it's a good perk for seeing what killer does after a hook) (Spine Chill have a better sense of what the killer's doing and might finish a gen before the killer get to me) (We'll Make It for the healing speed after an unhook) (Small Game for totems)

    Killer: Sloppy, Unrelenting, Whispers... and maybe Bitter Murmur (Sloppy delay healing "just a little bit") (Unrelenting faster recovery for missing- for 360's lol) (Whispers for general game awarness) (Bitter Murmur for aura reading)

  • kindred, lightweight, resilience, Spine chill.

    Gotta see everyone at hooks. Best solo perk. Lightweight so I can run like a mad man and not leave much of a trace; it’s part of my makeshift exhaust build. And vault speed, baby!!

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    Just for fun, you can only pick from:

    Survivor - Dark Sense, Déjà Vu, Hope, Kindred, Lightweight, No One Left Behind, Plunderer’s Instinct, Premonition, Resilience, Slippery Meat, Small Game, Spine Chill, This Is Not Happening, We’ll Make It.

    Killer - Bitter Murmur, Deerstalker, Distressing, Hex: No One Escapes Death, Hex: Thrill of The Hunt, Insidious, Iron Grasp, Monstrous Shrine, Sloppy Butcher, Spies From The Shadows, Unrelenting, Whispers.

    What’s your build? And why?

    kindread hope lightweoght slipperymeat


    iron grasp noed shrine deerstalker

  • Survivor? Kindred, Sline Chill, Resilience and Lightweight.

    Killer? Oof. That's a tough one.

    Guess I'd go Doctor with Whispers, Distressing, Sloppy and Hex: Thrill of the Hunt. I already use Whispers and Distressing on Doc, but I'll be loosing Surveillance and Hex: Ruin.

  • Survivor: Kindred, Dark Sense, Spine Chill, We'll Make It. WMI is probably my fave survivor perk, and having all that knowledge would be fun.

    Killer: Iron Grasp, Sloppy Butcher, Bitter Murmur, Unrelenting. I whiff a lot lmao.

  • Survivor: Kindred, Spine Chill, Resilience, Lightweight - I run half these anyway when I SoloQ

    For Wraith: Sloppy, Bitter, Spies, Unrelenting

    For (basement) Trapper: Sloppy, Insidious, Whispers, Shrine

  • Survivor , Spine Chill, Resilience Hope,Small Game pick random but I always use Spine Chill

    Killer: Iron Grasp, Sloppy Butcher Hex: No One Escapes Death, Hex: Thrill of The Hunt

  • Survivor: Kindred, Resilience, Small Game, Spine Chill

    Killer: Bitter Murmur, Hex: No One Escapes Death, Sloppy Butcher, Whispers

  • Survivor: Hope, Plunderer's Instinct, Kindred, and Déjà Vu.

    Killer: NOED, Sloppy Butcher, Whispers, and Unrelenting I guess? Killer generics kinda suck

  • Kindred, Resilience, Spine Chill, We'll Make It