I want the thong in claudette's new skin!

I think that, being an 18+ game that can contain sexual content, and since the original skin includes the thong, they could leave it to them to remove stereotypes about Claudette being a good girl.

Comments

  • @Pauu14_ said:

    I think that, being an 18+ game that can contain sexual content, and since the original skin includes the thong, they could leave it to them to remove stereotypes about Claudette being a good girl.

    ...i hope you either get mori spammed or looped to hell whichever you main...

  • @Pauu14_ said:

    I think that, being an 18+ game that can contain sexual content, and since the original skin includes the thong, they could leave it to them to remove stereotypes about Claudette being a good girl.

    Yikes.

  • Well if you look at the concept art, it's still there. However, the clay model shows different...... so idk.

    I do know that it had received a lot of backlash from Karens so yeah.

  • You're referring to that contest winner skin right? I would be surprised if they added the skin without the thong just because it's a sexual aspect when we literally have half naked David King in the game.

  • The skin is pretty out of character for Claudette, I think the design team did a good call not adding the g-string.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    The skin is pretty out of character for Claudette, I think the design team did a god call not adding the g-string.

    This is my thought, too. Nothing about Claudette's lore leads me to think she'd even wear a thong, much less have it showing out of her pants.

  • @isilmerel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1566961#Comment_1566961

    This is my thought, too. Nothing about Claudette's lore leads me to think she'd even wear a thong, much less have it showing out of her pants.

    Well, honestly, I think that what the skin and the original designer are looking for is that Claudette is not seen as a good girl as everyone thinks.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/185640/i-want-the-thong-in-claudettes-new-skin

    ...i hope you either get mori spammed or looped to hell whichever you main...

    I hope so too ... but with you :)

  • @Yamaoka said:

    You're referring to that contest winner skin right? I would be surprised if they added the skin without the thong just because it's a sexual aspect when we literally have half naked David King in the game.

    3/4 naked, he got shorts UwU

  • I said from the beginning that they will not include the thong. I think it was quite obvious that it will not be included.

    However, after seeing the Pictures on Twitter, the Skin does not look that good IMO and quite different from the Contest Winning Skin. But I guess thats personal taste.

  • @isilmerel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1566961#Comment_1566961

    This is my thought, too. Nothing about Claudette's lore leads me to think she'd even wear a thong, much less have it showing out of her pants.

    Do Meg and Jake's 80s attires match their lore, do David and The Doctors Naval Outfits match their lore, do any of the Greek skins. I don't know if that reasoning works. If the lore thing was applied to everyone it would.

  • @Buckoben said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1566967#Comment_1566967

    Do Meg and Jake's 80s attires match their lore, do David and The Doctors Naval Outfits match their lore, do any of the Greek skins. I don't know if that reasoning works. If it the lore thing was applied to everyone it would.

    Fair point.

  • I don't think it would have been straight forward to implement as a standard skin with the thong unless we want ANOTHER legendary skin. if they make the skin part of the top then it would be much too high, part of the bottom and it wouldn't make sense without a midriff shirt

  • @isilmerel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1566961#Comment_1566961

    This is my thought, too. Nothing about Claudette's lore leads me to think she'd even wear a thong, much less have it showing out of her pants.

    @Buckoben said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1566967#Comment_1566967

    Do Meg and Jake's 80s attires match their lore, do David and The Doctors Naval Outfits match their lore, do any of the Greek skins. I don't know if that reasoning works. If it the lore thing was applied to everyone it would.

    And the oni turned into a minotaur ... do they mix Japanese culture with Greek culture? I sincerely think that it is not bad to get out of the stereotypes about the characters ...

  • Is it still okay to refer to grown women as "Good Girls?"

    Or to make inferences as to that because of the clothes they are wearing?

    I would suggest getting to PC class as soon as possible!

  • @FrootLoops said:

    I don't think it would have been straight forward to implement as a standard skin with the thong unless we want ANOTHER legendary skin. if they make the skin part of the top then it would be much too high, part of the bottom and it wouldn't make sense without a midriff shirt

    Another fair point.

  • @FrootLoops said:

    I don't think it would have been straight forward to implement as a standard skin with the thong unless we want ANOTHER legendary skin. if they make the skin part of the top then it would be much too high, part of the bottom and it wouldn't make sense without a midriff shirt

    It doesn't have to. They can lower it a little, since they have already modified the skin, to lower the thong a little nothing happens.

  • @Pauu14_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1566967#Comment_1566967

    Well, honestly, I think that what the skin and the original designer are looking for is that Claudette is not seen as a good girl as everyone thinks.

    Yes, because a thong = a bad, naughty girl? How old are we?


    not every character in this game needs to be sexualized to give the 15 year olds something to strum too.

  • @Clevite said:

    Is it still okay to refer to grown women as "Good Girls?"

    Or to make inferences as to that because of the clothes they are wearing?

    I would suggest getting to PC class as soon as possible!

    Everyone can wear the clothes they prefer and with which they feel comfortable. Honestly, I see Claudette as a girl / woman, (as you prefer), quite daring and I would like to see her with a more daring skin.

  • @Pauu14_ said:

    I think that, being an 18+ game that can contain sexual content, and since the original skin includes the thong, they could leave it to them to remove stereotypes about Claudette being a good girl.

    Go to horny jail

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I said from the beginning that they will not include the thong. I think it was quite obvious that it will not be included.

    However, after seeing the Pictures on Twitter, the Skin does not look that good IMO and quite different from the Contest Winning Skin. But I guess thats personal taste.

    The only thing I can see being different is that bhvr didn’t whitewash Claudette as the artist did...

  • @EuphoricBliss35 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1566974#Comment_1566974

    Yes, because a thong = a bad, naughty girl? How old are we?

    not every character in this game needs to be sexualized to give the 15 year olds something to strum too.

    Honestly, if you really think that I want that skin to have a thong because it makes me horny, friend, I think you are very wrong lol. I am a girl with more than 15 years, and with more head, so, I do not want this to have sexual purposes.

  • @Pauu14_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1566967#Comment_1566967

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1566982#Comment_1566982

    And the oni turned into a minotaur ... do they mix Japanese culture with Greek culture? I sincerely think that it is not bad to get out of the stereotypes about the characters ...

    I do agree with you that these characters should have different skins that don't conform to their characters. But, it's because lore doesn't really matter in a multiplayer game (sure it's nice). With this game being M rated why are we afraid a Whale Tail?

  • I brought up some lingerie cosmetic ideas on here a couple months ago... Surprisingly it was half/half on the forums. I mean it was a joke. But also was an idea lol. And i’d definitely be for it

  • @isilmerel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1566961#Comment_1566961

    This is my thought, too. Nothing about Claudette's lore leads me to think she'd even wear a thong, much less have it showing out of her pants.

    Psssh, what type of woman do you be around that DON'T and least have one thong? That is puritanical as hell, and hypocritical with a half naked man being in the game. It's frowned upon to sexualize women.... Even though part of female nature is tied inextricably to sexuality.

  • @Pauu14_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1567010#Comment_1567010

    Honestly, if you really think that I want that skin to have a thong because it makes me horny, friend, I think you are very wrong lol. I am a girl with more than 15 years, and with more head, so, I do not want this to have sexual purposes.

    No, friend. The first part is a reply to you. The second, the thread in general. Typically how that works, friend

  • @Dr_doom_j2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1566967#Comment_1566967

    Psssh, what type of woman do you be around that DON'T and least have one thong? That is puritanical as hell, and hypocritical with a half naked man being in the game. It's frowned upon to sexualize women.... Even though part of female nature is tied inextricably to sexuality.

    Most women wear thongs to conceal their panty lines in tight clothes. Saying female nature is inextricably tied to sexuality is what's wrong with the world. It's the reason women can't even wear a tank top when they are hot without getting harassed by men. It's the reason women lose court cases against rapists because they "shouldn't have been wearing that outfit." Linking women to sexuality is exactly why women have to put up with so much harassment, even if the woman isn't even trying to get attention.

    Your comment is extremely sexist.

    I have no problem with women wearing what they want, sexy or conservative.

    I have a problem with comments like yours showing exactly why women are harassed because of this innate thinking that all women are sexual beings.

  • respect wahmen mmkay?

  • I'd like one for Kate myself. Funny thing I decided to rule 34 her real quick on google before writing this and saw a chick (in default costume, but thank god in this case) that totally turned me off that idea.

  • The whole "good girl" "bad girl" element of this thread reeks of creepy uncle.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/185640/i-want-the-thong-in-claudettes-new-skin

    ...i hope you either get mori spammed or looped to hell whichever you main...

    MVP right here for this comment XD

  • @isilmerel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1567060#Comment_1567060

    Most women wear thongs to conceal their panty lines in tight clothes. Saying female nature is inextricably tied to sexuality is what's wrong with the world. It's the reason women can't even wear a tank top when they are hot without getting harassed by men. It's the reason women lose court cases against rapists because they "shouldn't have been wearing that outfit." Linking women to sexuality is exactly why women have to put up with so much harassment, even if the woman isn't even trying to get attention.

    Your comment is extremely sexist.

    I have no problem with women wearing what they want, sexy or conservative.

    I have a problem with comments like yours showing exactly why women are harassed because of this innate thinking that all women are sexual beings.

    Bruh, Imma need citation on that "she had it coming because she was wearing this" statement. I never heard that in a context that wasn't making fun of the idea that men are so stupid they think that's an argument you can use in court, at least in a modern context.


    As far as harrasment goes, yes some people harass women sexually and that is a consequence of being attractive, but that harrasment isn't isolated to the sexual. You could be wealthy or famous and be harrased, it has more to do with the nature of having something others want or covet.

    That alone shows that sexuality, and the ability to tap into sexuality as a tool in society, is powerful and invaluable, and amongst many talents and abilities that most woman may posses, just like physical strength is a symptom of Male physiology, inevitably tying the idea of physical size, shape, and power to male nature, the ability to attract, facilitate, and nurture are in the same way tied to female nature. Are all females sexual? No, and neither are all males physically strong, but those ARE the exceptions to nature rather than the rule, and they don't speak any less of those who fall into the natural trend, or vice versa


    There is absolutely nothing wrong with saying that sexuality is inextricably tied to womanhood. It would be wrong to say specifically, that woman are to be sexualized at every opportunity and that they deserve to be harrased, but I'm not looking at the negative connotations of feminine sexuality like you are. I could easily say the same thing about men, that because they are considered to naturally be physically stronger that it's the reason they have harder physical and mental work loads placed on them, that they are the driving force cattle of society and that men aren't treated fairly in cases of ######### allegations, and these contribute to the higher suicide rates in men.


    But then what does that say? That I think men as a general rule SHOULDN'T bare a certain load of responsibility because they are in general physically stronger? And in turn, should I look at all women as sexless human beings who should only be approached for mutual business arrangements?

    Sorry, but that's not how nature works. Nature isn't concerned with gender politics, it is concern-less.

  • Is a thong inherently sexual? I mean Lita still wrestles with her underwear exposed. *shock and horror*

    75f7fc88feb18d36ae28e5ea2b1ea529.jpg


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1567010#Comment_1567010

    The post is certainly sexualizing her, but I don't see why having your thong showing above your pants is being taken that way. Isn't that just a style? It feels to me like how guys would wear loose pants with no belts a few years back to the point where their boxers were on full display. I don't think that was done to be sexy or anything; I think it was just a style.

    I could explain the history of that too you, but I'll say this, if you were wearing that style of clothes, it wasn't just some innocent reflection of how cool you are (at least not initially).


    In other words, if you wear a thing like that, it's a statement just like the baggie pants were a statement.

  • @Buckoben said:

    Is a thong inherently sexual, I mean Lita still wrestles with her underwear exposed. *shock and horror*

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/K383F651OFHL/75f7fc88feb18d36ae28e5ea2b1ea529.jpg

    I mean, it's not a g-string rho

  • I think the final design looks great and the thong looked super tacky anyway.

    It’s not like a majority of the player base liked the original design, it got SOOO MUCH HATE when the devs released the contest winners.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    You're referring to that contest winner skin right? I would be surprised if they added the skin without the thong just because it's a sexual aspect when we literally have half naked David King in the game.

    Still waiting for 90% naked David.

  • @isilmerel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1567060#Comment_1567060

    Most women wear thongs to conceal their panty lines in tight clothes. Saying female nature is inextricably tied to sexuality is what's wrong with the world. It's the reason women can't even wear a tank top when they are hot without getting harassed by men. It's the reason women lose court cases against rapists because they "shouldn't have been wearing that outfit." Linking women to sexuality is exactly why women have to put up with so much harassment, even if the woman isn't even trying to get attention.

    Your comment is extremely sexist.

    I have no problem with women wearing what they want, sexy or conservative.

    I have a problem with comments like yours showing exactly why women are harassed because of this innate thinking that all women are sexual beings.

    While I do think alot of what you said is true women are typically believed when it comes to harassment I've never heard of that before and typically women are believed. Link me one article that says otherwise.

    If anything its men who are ignored when this harrassment by a women. They are victims too right? But most of the time it doesnt matter they ignore men.

  • David's gonna catch a cold and be forced to run Calm Spirit if he loses any more clothes!

  • @isilmerel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1566961#Comment_1566961

    This is my thought, too. Nothing about Claudette's lore leads me to think she'd even wear a thong, much less have it showing out of her pants.

    Yeah me neither although it did show an interesting aspect we've never seen before. But I would want it on a different survivor Now I'm mostly scared for Legions.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1567090#Comment_1567090

    While I do think alot of what you said is true women are typically believed when it comes to harassment I've never heard of that before and typically women are believed. Link me one article that says otherwise.

    If anything its men who are ignored when this harrassment by a women. They are victims too right? But most of the time it doesnt matter they ignore men.


    Man avoids jail term in 'case of misunderstood signals'

    Technically, the man was convicted...but the judge decided he wouldn't go to jail.

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1566967#Comment_1566967

    Yeah me neither although it did show an interesting aspect we've never seen before. But I would want it on a different survivor Now I'm mostly scared for Legions.

    Personally, I could see it more on Nea than Claudette.

  • @isilmerel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1567234#Comment_1567234

    Personally, I could see it more on Nea than Claudette.

    Eh maybe, although I'm now kinda concerned about Legions new cosmetics/contest winner. It looked so good I really hoped it did and when it was announced the Never stop slashing legion won, I was so happy, but now seeing this, I'm personally kinda nervous.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1567194#Comment_1567194

    David's gonna catch a cold and be forced to run Calm Spirit if he loses any more clothes!

    Imagine if a cosmetic was designed with David King wearing that thong - everyone would be fine with it.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1567202#Comment_1567202

    Imagine if a cosmetic was designed with David King wearing that thong - everyone would be fine with it.

    I mean, I would be. But I'm also fine with this being in the game so I guess that's kinda irrelevant.

  • Alright I appreciate you actually giving me proof but my point stands men are convicted in false ######### a lock allegations a kid even lost a college scholarship.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1567235#Comment_1567235

    Alright I appreciate you actually giving me proof but my point stands men are convicted in false ######### a lock allegations a kid even lost a college scholarship.

    I agree that false accusations are disgusting, and only make it harder for real accusations.

    I also agree that lack of awareness for and attention toward men being sexually harassed/objectified by women also unacceptable.

  • @isilmerel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1567320#Comment_1567320

    I agree that false accusations are disgusting, and only make it harder for real accusations.

    I also agree that lack of awareness for and attention toward men being sexually harassed/objectified by women also unacceptable.

    Exactly men or women both sides of victims have to be listened too. That's my only problem here.

‹ 1 2 3