I want the thong in claudette's new skin!

I think that, being an 18+ game that can contain sexual content, and since the original skin includes the thong, they could leave it to them to remove stereotypes about Claudette being a good girl.

Comments

  • Just seen the finished look and it's ugly AF. I wasn't a huge fan of the original, but I think it looks so much worse now. Just my thoughts.

  • Let's not over sexualize any character pls.

  • What an absolute shitfest. lol.

  • @TKTK said:

    I hope the people that don't want claudette to have a thong aren't the same people that beg for shirtless myers, shirtless david and other things that sexualise male characters cause that's hypocrisy folks

    I don't want Claudette in a thong, I don't want Micheal shirtless and I couldn't care less about shirtless David. I don't want any characters in the game sexualized, it's gross.

  • @Buckoben said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1568266#Comment_1568266

    Thongs don't do it for me man and is this the 1600s or did a piece of cloth somehow gain the ability to be inherently sexual. Also if you don't think Whale Tails weren't abound in early 2000s horror you either live under a rock or weren't born.

    Whale tails? ######### are you talking about??

    Just stop being gross, there's no need to sexualize ANY characters.

  • @WalkedMoss92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1568339#Comment_1568339

    I don't want Claudette in a thong, I don't want Micheal shirtless and I couldn't care less about shirtless David. I don't want any characters in the game sexualized, it's gross.

    I don't care if these characters get them, I wouldn't buy them personally but I mostly said what i said cause some people would want one thing for the males but not want the same treatment for the females.

    I'd rather the characters get outfits that are funny rather than sexy like clown's elephant outfit.

    I'd also like a Danny DeVito looking survivor in the game cause that's hilarious imo.

  • @TKTK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1568607#Comment_1568607

    I don't care if these characters get them, I wouldn't buy them personally but I mostly said what i said cause some people would want one thing for the males but not want the same treatment for the females.

    I'd rather the characters get outfits that are funny rather than sexy like clown's elephant outfit.

    I'd also like a Danny DeVito looking survivor in the game cause that's hilarious imo.

    See that I can get with, I would love to see some funny cosmetics. I would love to see someone who looks like Danny Devito running away from the killer and flashlight saving people.

  • Why does most of this thread actually exist? Do people seriously care that much about a cosmetic? Just curious

  • Tbh the official skin is so much cuter then the concept art. The pants are still atrocious but maybe I’ll try to earn the head piece and body piece. Still think Yui should’ve won I think it’s stupid the community doesn’t get to voice our opinions on which skins win.

  • @WalkedMoss92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1568289#Comment_1568289

    Whale tails? ######### are you talking about??

    Just stop being gross, there's no need to sexualize ANY characters.

    Did you read the article I sent you where the people who are in the fashion industry call it a whale tail. Seriously is there anything sexual about wearing a thong. Also why do you feel the need to shame people for what they like in a game rated 18 plus. Adults can handle T&A kid.

  • @Buckoben said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1568611#Comment_1568611

    Did you read the article I sent you where the people who are in the fashion industry call it a whale tail. Seriously is there anything sexual about wearing a thong. Also why do you feel the need to shame people for what they like in a game rated 18 plus. Adults can handle T&A kid.

    There's no reason to WANT to see certain characters in sexual clothing. You're honestly just a creep.

  • @WalkedMoss92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1569273#Comment_1569273

    There's no reason to WANT to see certain characters in sexual clothing. You're honestly just a creep.

    So you admit a piece of cloth is sexual. Is that because you can't handle how you feel about it. Thongs aren't sexual and wearing one doesn't make it sexual either.

  • @Buckoben said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1579334#Comment_1579334

    So you admit a piece of cloth is sexual. Is that because you can't handle how you feel about it. Thongs aren't sexual.

    Depends on how you wear them, so yeah. You now screw off and jack off to something else.

  • @WalkedMoss92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1579344#Comment_1579344

    Depends on how you wear them, so yeah. You now screw off and jack off to something else.

    Why do you want to know what I do in my private time so badly? Pervert.

  • @Pauu14_ said:

    I think that, being an 18+ game that can contain sexual content, and since the original skin includes the thong, they could leave it to them to remove stereotypes about Claudette being a good girl.

    Sexualised content and horror/violence never goes well with ratings boards.

    Also I don't think it's necessary. Some people use david as a counter but the dudes a rough and tumble street fighter. A shirtless skin makes sense for him at least.

    I don't think a thong fits claudettes character AT ALL.

  • Why hasn't this thread been closed yet? XD

    Have any mods actually read this mess of a thread????

  • @WalkedMoss92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1579344#Comment_1579344

    Depends on how you wear them, so yeah. You now screw off and jack off to something else.

    I also love how you aren't arguing against me because I said one thing that you think was the wrong thing to say when industry standards prove otherwise. so who is sexualizing Claudette here? cause it's not me

  • @Pauu14_ said:

    I think that, being an 18+ game that can contain sexual content, and since the original skin includes the thong, they could leave it to them to remove stereotypes about Claudette being a good girl.

    image.png


  • The thong i s still there guys! She's just pulled up her pants for comfort and ease when running from the Killer. ☺ Don't worry!

  • @Buckoben said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1579356#Comment_1579356

    I also love how you aren't arguing against me because I said one thing that you think was the wrong thing to say when industry standards prove otherwise. so who is sexualizing Claudette here? cause it's not me

    I'm not even going bother to read what you just said, I'm not arguing with horny dbd players.

  • I just want her to have the cargo pants without the thong, instead of sweat pants -.-

  • @WalkedMoss92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1579374#Comment_1579374

    I'm not even going bother to read what you just said, I'm not arguing with horny dbd players.

    You should cause you look really funny. 😛

  • Is there something wrong with being an african woman, who mains claudette not minding if her character looked to have a bit of a naughty side?

    Or are we just going to assume that all the people who play this game, and comment on the forums are fat basment dweller men that demand sexual content in games.

    Sorry boy's and white knights but we girls do like to look sexy and cool too.

  • @TheButcher said:

    Is there something wrong with being an african woman, who mains claudette not minding if her character looked to have a bit of a naughty side?

    Or are we just going to assume that all the people who play this game, and comment on the forums are fat basment dweller men that demand sexual content in games.

    Sorry boy's and white knights but we girls do like to look sexy and cool too.

    That's what I've been saying the entire time.

  • Agreed. I get annoyed every time I see a bunch of white knights running to thinking girls don't want that "Fan Service" that's in games. Like sure sometimes we don't want League of Angels big boob hooker boots unporportioned impossible women, but like we're not going to freak out over a character having a thong. Like the recent Meg cosmetics in the rift, everyone loves them.

  • @TheButcher said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1579419#Comment_1579419

    Agreed. I get annoyed every time I see a bunch of white knights running to thinking girls don't want that "Fan Service" that's in games. Like sure sometimes we don't want League of Angels big boob hooker boots unporportioned impossible women, but like we're not going to freak out over a character having a thong. Like the recent Meg cosmetics in the rift, everyone loves them.

    Yeah meg leaves a lot less to the imagination, and there is nothing wrong with that.

  • The thong looked tacky to be honest. I would be glad if it was left out in the final version

  • @Dr_doom_j2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1567090#Comment_1567090

    Bruh, Imma need citation on that "she had it coming because she was wearing this" statement. I never heard that in a context that wasn't making fun of the idea that men are so stupid they think that's an argument you can use in court, at least in a modern context.

    As far as harrasment goes, yes some people harass women sexually and that is a consequence of being attractive, but that harrasment isn't isolated to the sexual. You could be wealthy or famous and be harrased, it has more to do with the nature of having something others want or covet.

    That alone shows that sexuality, and the ability to tap into sexuality as a tool in society, is powerful and invaluable, and amongst many talents and abilities that most woman may posses, just like physical strength is a symptom of Male physiology, inevitably tying the idea of physical size, shape, and power to male nature, the ability to attract, facilitate, and nurture are in the same way tied to female nature. Are all females sexual? No, and neither are all males physically strong, but those ARE the exceptions to nature rather than the rule, and they don't speak any less of those who fall into the natural trend, or vice versa

    There is absolutely nothing wrong with saying that sexuality is inextricably tied to womanhood. It would be wrong to say specifically, that woman are to be sexualized at every opportunity and that they deserve to be harrased, but I'm not looking at the negative connotations of feminine sexuality like you are. I could easily say the same thing about men, that because they are considered to naturally be physically stronger that it's the reason they have harder physical and mental work loads placed on them, that they are the driving force cattle of society and that men aren't treated fairly in cases of ######### allegations, and these contribute to the higher suicide rates in men.

    But then what does that say? That I think men as a general rule SHOULDN'T bare a certain load of responsibility because they are in general physically stronger? And in turn, should I look at all women as sexless human beings who should only be approached for mutual business arrangements?

    Sorry, but that's not how nature works. Nature isn't concerned with gender politics, it is concern-less.

    What the ######### did I just read? Nevermind gameplay feuds between survivor and killer, when are we going to discuss these reactionaries in our community? The DBD community have a big problem.

  • wow, this thread has nearly hit rock bottom or maybe it has a mod hasn't noticed it yet.

    I really hope people against the thong aren't the same people that want shirtless david, shirtless myers ect. cause that would be kinda hypocritical j/s.

    I personally don't care but this thread is pretty hilarious.

1 2 3 ›