I want Dwight in a Bikini
No but seriously, it's almost the end of summer, how come there's no swimsuit cosmetics? Like I wonder why we haven't gotten any within the four years this games been out. Do they think no one will buy them?
I'd give all my money for a Dwight mankini skin π
Comments
Maybe it's okay to tunnel SOME survivors...
I have been asking for a speedo Dwight ever since I started playing this game. It needs to be done soon. He better have some curly chest hair and one nipple ring as well!
I feel like it kinda detracts from the point of the game (murdering people or escaping/being murdered) so for now we will have to settle for our bikini dwight fanart. π€€
π.
give me speedo david and we good uwu
why not banana hammock.
That's for ace
Look at Friday the 13th. They're doing fine and they have swim suit cosmetics.
Hey don't knock on some people's fun.
I mean, it's no different than smashing survivors based on that pineapple pizza charm.
I agree. Iβd buy it for both men and women. Itβs just cosmetics but itβs a fun idea. Maybe they can make a Lake map (Jason...hint hint). Or whatever. Or a beach killer at twilight
Hold on just gotta play some Deathslinger so I can actually scope in on the small as Entity charms and see what they are while they clip in and out of Survivors.
Dwight is a twink what you mean. Leave that stuff for ace.
Kinda unfair that only a few female survivors got beach themed cosmetics
You cant notice a bright yellow triangle bouncing on their left hip? I mean when you hook survivors they're literally right in your face.
Do I notice a shape? probably. (besides for the few cosmetics that decide to just consume the charms anyways via really bad clipping)
Do I know what it is? No because I need a magnifying glass to even tell what they are due to how small they are.
Do I honestly care if a Survivor is running an absurdly tiny and flat triangle that may or may not be a pizza slice? not really.
Maybe its okay to Iri head spam mori SOME survivors.
Heβs got too much masculinity that oozes off of him to be considered a twink. His clothes just hide his powerful muscles really well.
Just give every survivor and killer a bikini so no one is left out lol
Do you see how he stands? BOTTOM ENERGY!
I want Kate in a bikini.
I will hate you forever cause you made me imagine Dwight like that! LoL
What I think you meant to say is thank you for putting that glorious picture in your head π
You're welcome
But what about Adam?? Did you ever think about him??π’
What about Dwight in a Tankini though? Eh? Anybody?
Another fantasy cosmetic I wish they'd do is David in a sexy work out outfit. Short work out shorts, a tank top hoodie...thick muscly thighs...
Imagine if mankini wasn't chained outfit and you could combine it with shirt or pants. Tights for example.
Last time a thread like this was started it descended into demogorgon thirst, you've been warned
I want susie in a egirl outfit or preferably some goth/emo/punk stuff
I would not like to have temptations to tunnel..
I be ok with I guess but the fact with Friday the 13th most if not all the survivors are in a Bikini in the movies unless they wearing nothing at all.
Why Dwight though. I don't want to see him in a bikini lol.
You were playing with Rinka (DbD streamer on Twitch) like a few minutes ago right? Killer was Wraith. I recognize your name :p
yea why?
Which one? :3
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/183458/felix-thank-you/p1
Surfer Jake anyone? I think it would be fitting to his lore and him. π
I want my Dweet in a tuxedo, give the man some dignity.