Dbd is NOT as buggy as people think.

How many times did you encounter a game changing bug.

Be intellectually honest, how many times you actually found a completely game changing bug? not a sfx bug, not an animation bug, not a sound que bug ( important but in dbd not so much most times) ?

RARELY. VERY VERY VERY RARELY.

I've played dbd since jenuary 2017, and watched the game since 2016, where I was literally dying because I didn't have a pc to play dbd, and only because of this game I bought a 1000€ pc ( 250+€ for the monitor, keyboard and mouse and all the other stuff) . I remember when you would get stucked into a hook ,and never be able to get out of it. I passed all the era of lag switchers, where it was not fun at all, and after almost 5 years since 2016 and all my experience in dbd, including 6000/7000+ hours in game and twitch / youtube videos watched, the massive game changing era of bugs is finished people, and it finished in middle 2017, after the Bill release and the game engine update the game had.

Dbd still has bugs, sometimes, even GAME CHANGING, that's unalienable, but rarely, really. So the major dbd problem right now is not bugs of course, bug game's health, game's BALANCEMENT ( word that hurts a lot of people ( especially since dbd is not a competitive game ( for now, who knows in the future, I hope so)) because they do not understand that if a game is not almost balanced for both sides of a game there isn't any reason to play a certain game ) , and game's quality of life.

Comments

  • In 3/5 games today I had a bug that wouldn't let me finish healing my teammate to full... Sooo like yeah it's still prettyyyy buggy imo

  • @Thiccsty9 said:

    In 3/5 games today I had a bug that wouldn't let me finish healing my teammate to full... Sooo like yeah it's still prettyyyy buggy imo

    well ok, that's huge, if you're not lying

  • The micro lags come into play like every game if you have it and can make you swing at the air like once or twice a game. That is not game changing in every game but surely can be if you have it twice per match in the wrong situations. And I call it game changing if it steals you a kill, not just when it switches a 4k into a 0k.

    Same on survivor side btw when it messes up your timing at pallets/windows, especially against insta down killers.

    Would also like to know from nurses how bad the bugs are. Sound bugs on killer side definitely can be game changing as well. Hard to tell how often they occur though, as you simply miss the survivors in most cases that you should find by grunts of pain

  • @Deadeye said:

    The micro lags come into play like every game if you have it and can make you swing at the air like once or twice a game. That is not game changing in every game but surely can be if you have it twice per match in the wrong situations. And I call it game changing if it steals you a kill, not just when it switches a 4k into a 0k.

    Same on survivor side btw when it messes up your timing at pallets/windows, especially against insta down killers.

    Would also like to know from nurses how bad the bugs are. Sound bugs on killer side definitely can be game changing as well. Hard to tell how often they occur though, as you simply miss the survivors in most cases that you should find by grunts of pain

    those are not bugs, just connection issues

  • the micro lags are confirmed by the devs that these are game issues

    And nurse/sound bugs are no connection issues

  • To be fair, the game is in a good state which prompt players to see even the minute issues with the game.

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    How many times did you encounter a game changing bug.

    Be intellectually honest, how many times you actually found a completely game changing bug? not a sfx bug, not an animation bug, not a sound que bug ( important but in dbd not so much most times) ?

    RARELY. VERY VERY VERY RARELY.

    I've played dbd since jenuary 2017, and watched the game since 2016, where I was literally dying because I didn't have a pc to play dbd, and only because of this game I bought a 1000€ pc ( 250+€ for the monitor, keyboard and mouse and all the other stuff) . I remember when you would get stucked into a hook ,and never be able to get out of it. I passed all the era of lag switchers, where it was not fun at all, and after almost 5 years since 2016 and all my experience in dbd, including 6000/7000+ hours in game and twitch / youtube videos watched, the massive game changing era of bugs is finished people, and it finished in middle 2017, after the Bill release and the game engine update the game had.

    Dbd still has bugs, sometimes, even GAME CHANGING, that's unalienable, but rarely, really. So the major dbd problem right now is not bugs of course, bug game's health, game's BALANCEMENT ( word that hurts a lot of people ( especially since dbd is not a competitive game ( for now, who knows in the future, I hope so)) because they do not understand that if a game is not almost balanced for both sides of a game there isn't any reason to play a certain game ) , and game's quality of life.

    I got the bug (twice) where you loaded into a match and couldn't move, struggle, anything. Also you were stuck staring at the hook you died on until the match ended. Played a match very recently against a Spirit where one survivor bugged out and the Spirit couldn't pick them up, they couldn't bleed out, and she couldn't pull me out of the locker I was in (I was answering a phone call). The survivor had to d/c because she couldn't hook them and they wouldn't bleed out. Had a couple games around when I think Freddy came out where the locker bugged out and I could see other parts of the map but not outside the locker itself.

  • Lol this argument is harder to grasp than a survivor off a gen. Bugs galore, my friend. But I love it anyways. Or I will again once they fix the auras.

  • Let me name some that I have encountered through my lifetime of DBD, not just the recent patch but since 2017 hallows eve (Thats when I started)


    -DS not stunning

    -Endgame collapse timer being incorrect

    -No Hud

    -Legion being unable to vault some windows

    -survivors being unable to vault some windows

    -Flashlights having wrong angles (not blinding properly)

    -here is an oldie, flashlights not needing to aim at the killers face, but chest

    -Getting stuck in pallets

    -getting stuck in vaults

    -Literally grabs still

    -old sole survivor literally not working

    -Nurse not being able to blink through some walls

    -Nurse losing an entire blink

    -Just Nurse in general



    Some of these have been fixed, while Nurse has not been fixed


    Games buggy but its the understandable buggy

  • @Deadeye said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1489697#Comment_1489697

    the micro lags are confirmed by the devs that these are game issues

    And nurse/sound bugs are no connection issues

    oh you mean those. Sorry I read bad

  • I just put my trail of torment on stairs on The Game at the very start of the game when I sapwned and it made a survivor 20 feet away proc the notification and then made them tormented. That was funny to say the least.

  • @Hoodied said:

    Let me name some that I have encountered through my lifetime of DBD, not just the recent patch but since 2017 hallows eve (Thats when I started)

    -DS not stunning

    -Endgame collapse timer being incorrect

    -No Hud

    -Legion being unable to vault some windows

    -survivors being unable to vault some windows

    -Flashlights having wrong angles (not blinding properly)

    -here is an oldie, flashlights not needing to aim at the killers face, but chest

    -Getting stuck in pallets

    -getting stuck in vaults

    -Literally grabs still

    -old sole survivor literally not working

    -Nurse not being able to blink through some walls

    -Nurse losing an entire blink

    -Just Nurse in general

    Some of these have been fixed, while Nurse has not been fixed

    Games buggy but its the understandable buggy

    that's true, a lot of those bugs i faced them myself, but right now are pretty much gone

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1489788#Comment_1489788

    that's true, a lot of those bugs i faced them myself, but right now are pretty much gone

    Except Nurse

    god rest her soul

    EDIT: Not religious, just saying that as she is buggy as hell

    1. Sounds are broken half the time.
    2. Infinite loading screen (this has been going on YEARS now)
    3. Basement hooked people being teleported to the upstairs of wherever the basement is located (sometimes locking survivors inside objects)
    4. SERVER SIDE disconnect issue (these are bugs, caused by BHVR's servers)
    5. People getting stuck in healing animation, forcing them to have to DC cause even EGC doesn't kill them (Again, years now)
    6. Archive challenges not triggering as complete sometimes.
    7. People not getting their rift rewards sometimes.
    8. People's bloodpoints disappearing into thin air.
    9. MULTIPLE crash bugs
    10. AURAS ARE BROKEN.

    These are just the tip of the iceberg of bugs in this game, and this doesn't even go into the ######### they constantly fix and RE-BREAK an update or two later. The only thing consistent about BHVR are the bugs, really.

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    How many times did you encounter a game changing bug.

    Be intellectually honest, how many times you actually found a completely game changing bug? not a sfx bug, not an animation bug, not a sound que bug ( important but in dbd not so much most times) ?

    RARELY. VERY VERY VERY RARELY.

    I've played dbd since jenuary 2017, and watched the game since 2016, where I was literally dying because I didn't have a pc to play dbd, and only because of this game I bought a 1000€ pc ( 250+€ for the monitor, keyboard and mouse and all the other stuff) . I remember when you would get stucked into a hook ,and never be able to get out of it. I passed all the era of lag switchers, where it was not fun at all, and after almost 5 years since 2016 and all my experience in dbd, including 6000/7000+ hours in game and twitch / youtube videos watched, the massive game changing era of bugs is finished people, and it finished in middle 2017, after the Bill release and the game engine update the game had.

    Dbd still has bugs, sometimes, even GAME CHANGING, that's unalienable, but rarely, really. So the major dbd problem right now is not bugs of course, bug game's health, game's BALANCEMENT ( word that hurts a lot of people ( especially since dbd is not a competitive game ( for now, who knows in the future, I hope so)) because they do not understand that if a game is not almost balanced for both sides of a game there isn't any reason to play a certain game ) , and game's quality of life.

    The sound are still bug. Right now sometime with freddy you get stuck in the animation when you put a pallet. Ormond is full of invisible wall where the killer cant pass i coyld continue like that but i will miss some bug are repeat myself

  • Have they fixed the bug(s) with Hag's teleport yet? I quit playing because those were never addressed for multiple months. Coming back now for some Survivor, but might play Lisa a bit if they've finally got her fixed.

    Does Clown still have all the bugs that were present on Day 1 of his release? Or did they finally mash some of those?

    Sounds get broken every single patch. Then get fixed in the next one, and hotfixed back into existence. It's just a "feature" because reasons.

  • Oni can't activate his power.

    Nurse can't teleport around some places.

    Wraith is (or feels) slower.

    Sound bugs.

    Game not ending after EGC.

    Game sometimes won't register pressing M1.

    Terrible optimization on console after the recent patch.

    Can't pick up survivors at certain places.

    Auto-aim (aim dressing) makes me whiff or miss survivors (see my last post).

    Can't reveal GF even when directly staring at him.

    Is this enough?

  • *cries in nurse*

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1489812#Comment_1489812

    Except Nurse

    god rest her soul

    EDIT: Not religious, just saying that as she is buggy as hell

    I mean game changing bugs

  • @Thiccsty9 said:

    In 3/5 games today I had a bug that wouldn't let me finish healing my teammate to full... Sooo like yeah it's still prettyyyy buggy imo

    your teammate probably pressed SHIFT, which stops the healing process

  • I am way more concerned about the amount of cheaters that have been present as of late on PC. The current report system is trash which only gives a free pass for many cheaters to continue to cheat. That's one thing that really needs to be addressed and quick.

  • Yep, nothing game changing about not being able to blink to certain sections of the map for a killer with less than 100 movement speed.

    Countless game changing bugs are being listed post after post and you're still playing like they're not ever common. Just yesterday I got both the false gen grab bug that gave a survivor a head start because I got stuck in place and the 10 second hook bug that allowed survivors to finish a gen at the jungle gym right in front of me because I couldn't move.

  • Yeah Nurse still has all of her bugs

    She still loses 1 blink at random

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1491394#Comment_1491394

    Yeah Nurse still has all of her bugs

    She still loses 1 blink at random

    Sometimes 2! I've had it where I can't even get the first blink to charge and it feels awful being the slowest m1 killer until it randomly returns to me.

  • dbd_bug.png

    Ladies and Gentlemen, just today, a rock blocking a pallet path. Nothing out of the ordinary, just your perfectly well generated map.

  • @Hoodied said:

    Let me name some that I have encountered through my lifetime of DBD, not just the recent patch but since 2017 hallows eve (Thats when I started)

    -DS not stunning

    -Endgame collapse timer being incorrect

    -No Hud

    -Legion being unable to vault some windows

    -survivors being unable to vault some windows

    -Flashlights having wrong angles (not blinding properly)

    -here is an oldie, flashlights not needing to aim at the killers face, but chest

    -Getting stuck in pallets

    -getting stuck in vaults

    -Literally grabs still

    -old sole survivor literally not working

    -Nurse not being able to blink through some walls

    -Nurse losing an entire blink

    -Just Nurse in general

    Some of these have been fixed, while Nurse has not been fixed

    Games buggy but its the understandable buggy

    Lets add:

    Ruin not activating after being grabbed off of a gen. - Game Breaking

    The camera bug that breaks survivor movement when being unhooked - Game Breaking

    Still getting hit after dropping pallets

    The many invisible collision boxes.

    The Oni still not being able to enter blood fury at times. - Game Breaking

    The many sound bugs that still occur. - Game Breaking

    Survivors 3rd Person camera clipping into objects that it shouldnt be able to.

    Survivors getting perma spring burst if they activate it while being struck by feral frenzy - Game Breaking

    Flashlights not lighting up hag traps - Game Breaking

    Hag traps not appearing when using Maps.

    Massive FPS drops every time you get a HUD update - Game Breaking

    Shrine of Secrets stealing your Iridescent Shards and not giving you the perk(s) you buy. - Game Breaking

    Hex Ruin's Totem doesnt spawn and remains active the entire match - Game Breaking

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/694458679

    Offerings dont burn if you switch characters in a lobby

    Rank Update Error still occurring after matches. - Game Breaking

    Ghostface & Myers "unable to stalk" bug is back. - Game Breaking

  • I'm fairly convinced that Ghost Face himself is just three bugs standing on each others' shoulders wearing a cloak.

    Besides his stalking woes at the very least, his Reveal mechanic isn't working properly again (well, if it EVER was). If I'm playing him, the survivor I'm following will break me out of Night Shroud through rocks, walls, or any other object that should be completely obstructing their line-of-sight on me. When I'm playing survivor, he cannot be broken out of Shroud at all, even if he's carrying me or sitting right in front of my hook.

    I want to enjoy playing as and against him, but he's basically an RNG killer like Pig who is situationally overpowered or pathetic depending on which side gets "luckier".

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    How many times did you encounter a game changing bug.

    Be intellectually honest, how many times you actually found a completely game changing bug? not a sfx bug, not an animation bug, not a sound que bug ( important but in dbd not so much most times) ?

    RARELY. VERY VERY VERY RARELY.

    I've played dbd since jenuary 2017, and watched the game since 2016, where I was literally dying because I didn't have a pc to play dbd, and only because of this game I bought a 1000€ pc ( 250+€ for the monitor, keyboard and mouse and all the other stuff) . I remember when you would get stucked into a hook ,and never be able to get out of it. I passed all the era of lag switchers, where it was not fun at all, and after almost 5 years since 2016 and all my experience in dbd, including 6000/7000+ hours in game and twitch / youtube videos watched, the massive game changing era of bugs is finished people, and it finished in middle 2017, after the Bill release and the game engine update the game had.

    Dbd still has bugs, sometimes, even GAME CHANGING, that's unalienable, but rarely, really. So the major dbd problem right now is not bugs of course, bug game's health, game's BALANCEMENT ( word that hurts a lot of people ( especially since dbd is not a competitive game ( for now, who knows in the future, I hope so)) because they do not understand that if a game is not almost balanced for both sides of a game there isn't any reason to play a certain game ) , and game's quality of life.

    I agree the only bug I regularly encounter is the oni one

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1489684#Comment_1489684

    your teammate probably pressed SHIFT, which stops the healing process

    Bro I'm a rank 6 survivor (not flexing cause bad just proof of concept) I know how the mechanics work it was also a friend I was in chat with 2 of 3 times. I appreciate you trying to help and all but this was most certainly a bug.

  • @Thiccsty9 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1491456#Comment_1491456

    Bro I'm a rank 6 survivor (not flexing cause bad just proof of concept) I know how the mechanics work it was also a friend I was in chat with 2 of 3 times. I appreciate you trying to help and all but this was most certainly a bug.

    if you say so

  • well, i do lose games when i hit a hitbox that is larger than the actual model and they get past or get hatch

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    How many times did you encounter a game changing bug.

    Be intellectually honest, how many times you actually found a completely game changing bug? not a sfx bug, not an animation bug, not a sound que bug ( important but in dbd not so much most times) ?

    RARELY. VERY VERY VERY RARELY.

    I've played dbd since jenuary 2017, and watched the game since 2016, where I was literally dying because I didn't have a pc to play dbd, and only because of this game I bought a 1000€ pc ( 250+€ for the monitor, keyboard and mouse and all the other stuff) . I remember when you would get stucked into a hook ,and never be able to get out of it. I passed all the era of lag switchers, where it was not fun at all, and after almost 5 years since 2016 and all my experience in dbd, including 6000/7000+ hours in game and twitch / youtube videos watched, the massive game changing era of bugs is finished people, and it finished in middle 2017, after the Bill release and the game engine update the game had.

    Dbd still has bugs, sometimes, even GAME CHANGING, that's unalienable, but rarely, really. So the major dbd problem right now is not bugs of course, bug game's health, game's BALANCEMENT ( word that hurts a lot of people ( especially since dbd is not a competitive game ( for now, who knows in the future, I hope so)) because they do not understand that if a game is not almost balanced for both sides of a game there isn't any reason to play a certain game ) , and game's quality of life.

    Tell that to my CloudIP bug where I can't get ANY bloodpoints.

  • I mean, flashlights are bugged now too soooo

  • You’re right, DBD isn’t as buggy as people think.

    It’s worse.

  • @Sunbreaker7 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/LK7KMMKWKSCS/dbd-bug.png

    Ladies and Gentlemen, just today, a rock blocking a pallet path. Nothing out of the ordinary, just your perfectly well generated map.

    this is cool

  • There is a lot of game breaking bugs buddy.

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    How many times did you encounter a game changing bug.

    Be intellectually honest, how many times you actually found a completely game changing bug? not a sfx bug, not an animation bug, not a sound que bug ( important but in dbd not so much most times) ?

    RARELY. VERY VERY VERY RARELY.

    I've played dbd since jenuary 2017, and watched the game since 2016, where I was literally dying because I didn't have a pc to play dbd, and only because of this game I bought a 1000€ pc ( 250+€ for the monitor, keyboard and mouse and all the other stuff) . I remember when you would get stucked into a hook ,and never be able to get out of it. I passed all the era of lag switchers, where it was not fun at all, and after almost 5 years since 2016 and all my experience in dbd, including 6000/7000+ hours in game and twitch / youtube videos watched, the massive game changing era of bugs is finished people, and it finished in middle 2017, after the Bill release and the game engine update the game had.

    Dbd still has bugs, sometimes, even GAME CHANGING, that's unalienable, but rarely, really. So the major dbd problem right now is not bugs of course, bug game's health, game's BALANCEMENT ( word that hurts a lot of people ( especially since dbd is not a competitive game ( for now, who knows in the future, I hope so)) because they do not understand that if a game is not almost balanced for both sides of a game there isn't any reason to play a certain game ) , and game's quality of life.

    Nurse would like a word with you.

  • Which bug? that of the blink sound? that isn't game changing

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1497550#Comment_1497550

    Which bug? that of the blink sound? that isn't game changing

    Nurses entire existence right now is a bug filled mess. Just ask anyone who plays Nurse.

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1497565#Comment_1497565

    Nurses entire existence right now is a bug filled mess. Just ask anyone who plays Nurse.

    I've followed Marth for a really really really long time. I know there are some unblinkable areas, problems with blinking out of the basement, objects you couldn't blink through, etc. But right now, WHERE DBD IS RIGHT NOW, NOT IN 2018, most of these problems are gone. Yeah maybe you can say that hawkings and the game have still big stuff to solve which I am not aware of, but I don't think this is the case

  • @Hoodied said:

    Let me name some that I have encountered through my lifetime of DBD, not just the recent patch but since 2017 hallows eve (Thats when I started)

    -DS not stunning

    -Endgame collapse timer being incorrect

    -No Hud

    -Legion being unable to vault some windows

    -survivors being unable to vault some windows

    -Flashlights having wrong angles (not blinding properly)

    -here is an oldie, flashlights not needing to aim at the killers face, but chest

    -Getting stuck in pallets

    -getting stuck in vaults

    -Literally grabs still

    -old sole survivor literally not working

    -Nurse not being able to blink through some walls

    -Nurse losing an entire blink

    -Just Nurse in general

    Some of these have been fixed, while Nurse has not been fixed

    Games buggy but its the understandable buggy

    I think the chest blinding was a design thing not a bug since since the camera wasn't in the head for a lot of killers. I might be wrong on that one though.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    • Decisive Strike rarely doesn't stun
    • You rubber band back from an RNG Doc scream when in the middle of vaulting
    • Demogorgon still has a lunge bug for over 6 months
    • Characters that can "instant" break pallets (LF, Billy, Demo, Oni), sometimes just... stand still even though they should do the animation to break the pallet (a charging Billy and LF will just immediately stop chainsawing, Demo will bounce off the pallet, Oni will bounce off the pallet)
    • Nurse still has a lunge bug for over 6 months
    • Nurse Double stun
    • Nurse Triple stun
    • Nurse losing an entire blink
    • Nurse losing ALL of her blinks
    • Nurse being unable to blink through various things
    • Nurse sounding like a vacuum cleaner
    • Nurse's power bar rubberbanding, costing her a blink
    • Nurse herself rubberbanding when blinking
    • Nurse being pulled through areas like into the basement in some maps despite her not aiming her blink there
    • Nurse's 3-blink add-on literally doesn't function properly and very often causes you to blink in place even in wide open areas with no obstructions
    • Plague still has a lunge bug for over 6 months
    • Plague's power sometimes doesn't work, causing survivors to NOT be sick when interacting with infected objects, or when she directly pukes on them
    • Survivors run through Clown's gas with no slowdown
    • Sometimes survivors do not scream when entering the gas
    • Sometimes the bottles do not explode at all
    • Sometimes the bottles explode in a completely different place than where the player threw them
    • Sometimes the bottles explode immediately in Clown's face when thrown
    • Myers still has a lunge bug for over 6 months
    • Myers rubberbanding power, entering tier 3, then going back to tier 2, has been happening since dedicated servers
    • Myers downing a healthy survivor in tier 3, only for the survivor to somehow "resurrect" by themselves into injured state
    • Myers unable to stalk survivors in the open
    • Myers able to stalk survivors through walls
    • Ghostface unable to be detected out in the open
    • Ghostface able to be detected when not in the open
    • Ghostface unable to stalk survivors in the open
    • Ghostface able to stalk survivors through walls
    • Survivors HUD disappearing.
    • Invisible skill check
    • Noises have been broke for years
    • Bug that causes survivors to permanently be stuck in a "being healed" state indefinitely until they disconnect. This bug has existed since 2016
    • Dedicated servers booting players out of matches
    • "Item tech"
    • Survivors being invulnerable after being able to control their character when being unhooked
    • Instances of Borrowed Time not working despite being in the killer's Terror Radius
    • Wraith being cloaked, despite being uncloaked on the killer's side
    • Pig being shown as crouched on the survivor's side, despite being standing on the killer's side
    • The "crossplay" exploit that can be done if someone has your account ID, being able to decide which server you play on (remember when Switch survivors were going up against Freddy, which should technically be impossible on the Switch?)
    • Cheating exploits that have been going on (escaping through gates with 5 gens left)
    • Billy's FOV is bugged, which causes his chainsaw to hit further than intended
    • Hag's blind spot with flash lights is still inaccurate, making it incredibly difficult to blind her
    • Stretched resolution providing significant advantages to both roles (makes killers nearly impossible to blind with flashlights, for example)
    • Windows that cannot be vaulted through
    • Generators that cannot be kicked on some sides (or sometimes not at all)
    • Players getting stuck inside generators
    • Players getting stuck inside pallets
    • Hex totems showing up as dull totems
    • Sole Survivor is still bugged over 6 months later
    • Iron Will silences breathing as well as grunts of pain instead of just grunts of pain
    • Various, various sound bugs which are still not remedied over the years, so many that they could honestly be their own separate list
    • Black and White Wards may still not keep items after a match/when the survivor dies, even after years of it being like this
    • Survivor movement bug when being unhooked
    • Falling through basement bug still happens (rarely)
    • Various broken map elements (incrediby visible seams, phasing somewhat through the floor, various leaks in geometry, fat shaming spots, etc)
    • Um.. this

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/E6499F695SSX/image.png

    • EGC timer being inaccurate
    • EGC timer not slowing down despite there being a downed/hooked survivor
    • EGC timer not going to normal despite there not being a downed/hooked survivor
    • Billy false chainsaw hits
    • MoM stacks counting for Deathslinger's gunshot being pulled out of a survivor if it applies deep wounds to them
    • Entity Blockers sometimes not showing up even if a survivor vaults a window 3 times in a chase
    • Survivors getting "stuck" when downed by being underneath another unhooked survivor
    • Killers able to be blinded from flashlights outside of their field of view.
    • Trapper can pick up a trap when a survivor steps in it, keeping them trapped indefinitely unless he places the trap back down under their feet. This bug has existed for years and is still not fixed.
    • Traps being placed inside level geometry, making them either invisible or next to invisible as they get placed "inside" something
    • Being able to hear Spirit's phasing despite being inside of her terror radius (no beads)
    • Bug where survivors cannot interact with another survivor (such as healing them)
    • Bug where the survivor is forced to stop healing another survivor (very common after just unhooking them), this can happen multiple times, costing valuable seconds and is very common
    • Sometimes Balanced Landing will not proc despite falling a great distance and getting stagger
    • Sometimes going down stairs can cause the survivor to "fly" just briefly, causing them to fall and stagger, costing them a lot of valuable distance
    • Until just very recently, the Oni power bug was a thing and was game cripplingly bad for them
    • Survivors getting stuck inside lockers when trying to leave them, forcing a disconnect
    • People getting DC penalties when the match fails to update even at the conclusion of the match
    • Various lighting bugs in low quality (such as Haddonfield/Badham)
    • Survivors can phase through a wall in Grim Pantry.
    • Using Dead Hard and being exhausted on the floor
    • Bugged parties when playing SWF
    • Double killer bug
    • 5 survivors bug
    • Infinite sloppy butcher bleeding bug recently resurfaced
    • The bug that makes people's games quite literally look like a Nintendo 64 game
    • Various optimization bugs causing hitching, stuttering
    • Dying on struggle phase, despite struggling
    • And still many, many, many, many more. But I'm getting sleepy now and am going to bed

    "nurse sounding like a vaccuum cleaner" god I love that bug even though it takes away an entire blink I should've had. it's just fun to hear her go WOOOWOWOWOWOOWOOO and then it's also fun to watch her hand grab the blink out of mid air and lose your second blink. and btw @Leonardo1ita I encounter this bug at least once a game and it is indeed game breaking. I encounter oni not being able to activitate his power at least once a game. I encounter survivors getting teleported to a different spot than they are hooked at least once a day. I encounter the generators left number to be broken at least once a day. and this is a very minimal amount of bugs I encounter. the game is still bugged af. and the bugs are indeed game breaking. just go and watch Yerv lol.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    • Decisive Strike rarely doesn't stun
    • You rubber band back from an RNG Doc scream when in the middle of vaulting
    • Demogorgon still has a lunge bug for over 6 months
    • Characters that can "instant" break pallets (LF, Billy, Demo, Oni), sometimes just... stand still even though they should do the animation to break the pallet (a charging Billy and LF will just immediately stop chainsawing, Demo will bounce off the pallet, Oni will bounce off the pallet)
    • Nurse still has a lunge bug for over 6 months
    • Nurse Double stun
    • Nurse Triple stun
    • Nurse losing an entire blink
    • Nurse losing ALL of her blinks
    • Nurse being unable to blink through various things
    • Nurse sounding like a vacuum cleaner
    • Nurse's power bar rubberbanding, costing her a blink
    • Nurse herself rubberbanding when blinking
    • Nurse being pulled through areas like into the basement in some maps despite her not aiming her blink there
    • Nurse's 3-blink add-on literally doesn't function properly and very often causes you to blink in place even in wide open areas with no obstructions
    • Plague still has a lunge bug for over 6 months
    • Plague's power sometimes doesn't work, causing survivors to NOT be sick when interacting with infected objects, or when she directly pukes on them
    • Survivors run through Clown's gas with no slowdown
    • Sometimes survivors do not scream when entering the gas
    • Sometimes the bottles do not explode at all
    • Sometimes the bottles explode in a completely different place than where the player threw them
    • Sometimes the bottles explode immediately in Clown's face when thrown
    • Myers still has a lunge bug for over 6 months
    • Myers rubberbanding power, entering tier 3, then going back to tier 2, has been happening since dedicated servers
    • Myers downing a healthy survivor in tier 3, only for the survivor to somehow "resurrect" by themselves into injured state
    • Myers unable to stalk survivors in the open
    • Myers able to stalk survivors through walls
    • Ghostface unable to be detected out in the open
    • Ghostface able to be detected when not in the open
    • Ghostface unable to stalk survivors in the open
    • Ghostface able to stalk survivors through walls
    • Survivors HUD disappearing.
    • Invisible skill check
    • Noises have been broke for years
    • Bug that causes survivors to permanently be stuck in a "being healed" state indefinitely until they disconnect. This bug has existed since 2016
    • Dedicated servers booting players out of matches
    • "Item tech"
    • Survivors being invulnerable after being able to control their character when being unhooked
    • Instances of Borrowed Time not working despite being in the killer's Terror Radius
    • Wraith being cloaked, despite being uncloaked on the killer's side
    • Pig being shown as crouched on the survivor's side, despite being standing on the killer's side
    • The "crossplay" exploit that can be done if someone has your account ID, being able to decide which server you play on (remember when Switch survivors were going up against Freddy, which should technically be impossible on the Switch?)
    • Cheating exploits that have been going on (escaping through gates with 5 gens left)
    • Billy's FOV is bugged, which causes his chainsaw to hit further than intended
    • Hag's blind spot with flash lights is still inaccurate, making it incredibly difficult to blind her
    • Stretched resolution providing significant advantages to both roles (makes killers nearly impossible to blind with flashlights, for example)
    • Windows that cannot be vaulted through
    • Generators that cannot be kicked on some sides (or sometimes not at all)
    • Players getting stuck inside generators
    • Players getting stuck inside pallets
    • Hex totems showing up as dull totems
    • Sole Survivor is still bugged over 6 months later
    • Iron Will silences breathing as well as grunts of pain instead of just grunts of pain
    • Various, various sound bugs which are still not remedied over the years, so many that they could honestly be their own separate list
    • Black and White Wards may still not keep items after a match/when the survivor dies, even after years of it being like this
    • Survivor movement bug when being unhooked
    • Falling through basement bug still happens (rarely)
    • Various broken map elements (incrediby visible seams, phasing somewhat through the floor, various leaks in geometry, fat shaming spots, etc)
    • Um.. this

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/E6499F695SSX/image.png

    • EGC timer being inaccurate
    • EGC timer not slowing down despite there being a downed/hooked survivor
    • EGC timer not going to normal despite there not being a downed/hooked survivor
    • Billy false chainsaw hits
    • MoM stacks counting for Deathslinger's gunshot being pulled out of a survivor if it applies deep wounds to them
    • Entity Blockers sometimes not showing up even if a survivor vaults a window 3 times in a chase
    • Survivors getting "stuck" when downed by being underneath another unhooked survivor
    • Killers able to be blinded from flashlights outside of their field of view.
    • Trapper can pick up a trap when a survivor steps in it, keeping them trapped indefinitely unless he places the trap back down under their feet. This bug has existed for years and is still not fixed.
    • Traps being placed inside level geometry, making them either invisible or next to invisible as they get placed "inside" something
    • Being able to hear Spirit's phasing despite being inside of her terror radius (no beads)
    • Bug where survivors cannot interact with another survivor (such as healing them)
    • Bug where the survivor is forced to stop healing another survivor (very common after just unhooking them), this can happen multiple times, costing valuable seconds and is very common
    • Sometimes Balanced Landing will not proc despite falling a great distance and getting stagger
    • Sometimes going down stairs can cause the survivor to "fly" just briefly, causing them to fall and stagger, costing them a lot of valuable distance
    • Until just very recently, the Oni power bug was a thing and was game cripplingly bad for them
    • Survivors getting stuck inside lockers when trying to leave them, forcing a disconnect
    • People getting DC penalties when the match fails to update even at the conclusion of the match
    • Various lighting bugs in low quality (such as Haddonfield/Badham)
    • Survivors can phase through a wall in Grim Pantry.
    • Using Dead Hard and being exhausted on the floor
    • Bugged parties when playing SWF
    • Double killer bug
    • 5 survivors bug
    • Infinite sloppy butcher bleeding bug recently resurfaced
    • The bug that makes people's games quite literally look like a Nintendo 64 game
    • Various optimization bugs causing hitching, stuttering
    • Dying on struggle phase, despite struggling
    • And still many, many, many, many more. But I'm getting sleepy now and am going to bed

    Oh well if all this is true I will change idea right now, I'm serious

  • That's like saying "This crap sandwich doesn't taste as bad as you think".

  • Sync error. They say they fixed it and its still not fixed. No word from any channel and It sucks.

  • So on top of the no sound, which IS GAME BREAKING.

    Ive lost 450k bloodpoints from shrine of secrets.

    Ive been hooked by Wraith and then for the rest of the game had his point of view while my survivor was stuck on hook never dying and unable to be rescued.

    Ive been stuck inside a pallet as killer for entire games, multiple times.

    Ive been unable to heal teammates at all.

    Shoupd I go on

  • @johnmwarner said:

    So on top of the no sound, which IS GAME BREAKING.

    Ive lost 450k bloodpoints from shrine of secrets.

    Ive been hooked by Wraith and then for the rest of the game had his point of view while my survivor was stuck on hook never dying and unable to be rescued.

    Ive been stuck inside a pallet as killer for entire games, multiple times.

    Ive been unable to heal teammates at all.

    Shoupd I go on

    well why not? Maybe you'll change my mind even more

‹ 1 2