Dbd is NOT as buggy as people think.
How many times did you encounter a game changing bug.
Be intellectually honest, how many times you actually found a completely game changing bug? not a sfx bug, not an animation bug, not a sound que bug ( important but in dbd not so much most times) ?
RARELY. VERY VERY VERY RARELY.
I've played dbd since jenuary 2017, and watched the game since 2016, where I was literally dying because I didn't have a pc to play dbd, and only because of this game I bought a 1000€ pc ( 250+€ for the monitor, keyboard and mouse and all the other stuff) . I remember when you would get stucked into a hook ,and never be able to get out of it. I passed all the era of lag switchers, where it was not fun at all, and after almost 5 years since 2016 and all my experience in dbd, including 6000/7000+ hours in game and twitch / youtube videos watched, the massive game changing era of bugs is finished people, and it finished in middle 2017, after the Bill release and the game engine update the game had.
Dbd still has bugs, sometimes, even GAME CHANGING, that's unalienable, but rarely, really. So the major dbd problem right now is not bugs of course, bug game's health, game's BALANCEMENT ( word that hurts a lot of people ( especially since dbd is not a competitive game ( for now, who knows in the future, I hope so)) because they do not understand that if a game is not almost balanced for both sides of a game there isn't any reason to play a certain game ) , and game's quality of life.
Comments
There is tons of game breaking bugs, mostly brought on by dedicated servers, right now the whole game is unplayable on xbox because the devs updated the game and ######### the FPS. The sound bugs may not be technically game breaking but they will often ######### you up big time in chases and lose you the match where you have to be very efficient with chases so it's very unfun when it happens and it happens a whole lot.
sound bugs are game breaking, more than sfx bugs
dud if you said that sound bugs weren't game breaking in like rainbow six siege you would get roasted, 100%
Yeah, I was just thinking in my own definition of game breaking like not being able to unhook a survivor for example or getting stuck in a pallet as killer or getting stuck in an animation. Sound is very important in this game and it just doesn't work until you are point blank or see them which makes no sense and is definitely very annoying.
Last real bug I had was 2 weeks ago, I DS'd trapper right as he hooked me in basement and I was shot into a wall, when I was unhooked I was stuck in the wall and couldn't leave
You're right about one thing. It's buggier than what most people think lol. Yes there's not too many massive bugs but that's not the point when ppl say the game is buggy.
I like how multiple people have comment that no sound isn’t a game breaking bug lol!!! Considering you use two senses to play the game losing one of them is pretty significant