Walked around gens for a hour and 10 minutes.

Long story short survivors 3 gened themselves got pissed and are now hiding. Been 30 minutes so far. (Edit:finished with a hour and 10 minutes)

Comments

  • As a new player of about 3 weeks, I like to play sneaky as a survivor but I'm always looking for gens and completing them. I'm not great at looping so I sneak about. Players that hide and do nothing is just a waste of everyone's time. Dont see the point of it. I dont see a problem in being sneaky so long as you are being productive too.

  • @gdelgadoatw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1460728#Comment_1460728

    And how is it the survivors fault if the game got taken hostage? the killer is tombstone myers and obviously didnt look around hard enough just kept patrolling 3 gens or afk'ing. Its AS MUCH AS THE OP FAULT as it is the survivors for the game getting taken hostage. So OP needs to stop acting like a victim in all this.

    It actually is the survivors' fault for breaking the game's rules, yes. If I trap a survivor in a corner for the entire game from 5 gens until the end of EGC is that actually their fault for going there in the first place? I could put that down when appealing the ban, I'm sure that logic would be taken very seriously.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1460954#Comment_1460954

    Survivors can indeed report a killer for taking the game hostage.

    If you are being held hostage in the game with eitherside not progressing the game, it is reportable.

    I had a Claudette keep me on swamp map for over an hour back when Swamp Map was larger, and since then I have no tolerance for such behavior.

    The way this OP mentions their exp is that is their fault for not running in to die. Obvious they were playing super careful and the OP had no tracking perks.

    And ive had that happen to me before where someone will play super evasively (because theyre waiting for the other person to die or ???) usually i run a tracking perk im comfortable with to not have to deal with hide and seek

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1460954#Comment_1460954

    It actually is the survivors' fault for breaking the game's rules, yes. If I trap a survivor in a corner for the entire game from 5 gens until the end of EGC is that actually their fault for going there in the first place? I could put that down when appealing the ban, I'm sure that logic would be taken very seriously.

    How is it their fault? You're telling me youd wilfully run in to do gens that are close together with a tombstone myers? The OP obviously did a poor job as killer especially when they had the upper hand like that and obviously didnt search good enough. The OP also didnt have any tracking perks (just as it is for survivors who have to use certain perks to counter tunneling, camping and slugging, etc.) I wouldnt pin this entirely on the survivors.

  • @gdelgadoatw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1460959#Comment_1460959

    The way this OP mentions their exp is that is their fault for not running in to die. Obvious they were playing super careful and the OP had no tracking perks.

    And ive had that happen to me before where someone will play super evasively (because theyre waiting for the other person to die or ???) usually i run a tracking perk im comfortable with to not have to deal with hide and seek

    It was a 2 man swf who were mad i tombstone morid the other 2 survivors yet i had not pressured gens so it was their fault they put themselves in a 3 gen. If they were playing super careful they could have during the times i was away on the other side of the map or afk did the gen. They had their opportunities and instead of taking them they just tried to force me into a dc. All i wanted out of it was evil incarnate a achivement the devs made. IT IS THEIR JOB TO DO GENS. If they refuse to do their objective and just hide yes thats been confirmed bannable by the devs multiple times.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    Long story short survivors 3 gened themselves got pissed and are now hiding. Been 30 minutes so far. (Edit:finished with a hour and 10 minutes)

    This is why the killer should be able to open the gates at any time.

  • @gdelgadoatw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1460981#Comment_1460981

    How is it their fault? You're telling me youd wilfully run in to do gens that are close together with a tombstone myers? The OP obviously did a poor job as killer especially when they had the upper hand like that and obviously didnt search good enough. The OP also didnt have any tracking perks (just as it is for survivors who have to use certain perks to counter tunneling, camping and slugging, etc.) I wouldnt pin this entirely on the survivors.

    You're asking what I'd choose between probably getting insta-moried and crouching around bushes and rocks for over an hour, which I could then also be reported for? Lmao how is that even a difficult choice? I'm really not patient or petty enough for the latter, I'll get in another game.

  • I’d just be like “GET THE F OUTTA MY GAME”

    Untitled Image
  • The issue with that is this situation would become more common when there's two survivors left, especially if they're swf, to try and make the killer frustrated enough to just open them so they can both get out. I think punishing survivors who ignore objectives for too long when there's two left would be better.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1461050#Comment_1461050

    The issue with that is this situation would become more common when there's two survivors left, especially if they're swf, to try and make the killer frustrated enough to just open them so they can both get out. I think punishing survivors who ignore objectives for too long when there's two left would be better.

    I agree.

    An idea I posted in another thread would be to have a limit of 10 minutes that the survivors can go without repairing a generator. After 10 minutes they will receive the penalty which could be something like having their aura shown to the killer and then receiving the exposed status. To stop the penalty from happening you have to repair a generator for at least 10%. Being found by the killer and entering a chase would also stop the penalty from occurring.

    10 minutes is more than enough time as nobody should be going that long without trying to repair a generator.

  • If I don't find them after 5 minutes, I just start opening every single locker I find.

  • This is very good topic. I love it. It show how entitled and careless some killers are now. The topic starter believe that only survivors must equip certain perks to win their games. The killer cant be bothered to use the right perks to win their game. Just hand the killer free win on a silver platter. The last survivor or 2 survivors are free kills, if killer dont want to use aura tracking perks.

    User: "failure.jpg"

    Now imagine if a survivor would make a topic about camping. That would be their own fault for making a single mistake, not having DS, BT or even SWF to get them off hook and out of the basement.


    That 1h game was this killers own mistake.


    Good idea. If killer is not prepared for something, that would allow to accept the mistake and speed it all. The last 3 gens can be the most difficult part of the game. I wont blame survivors for taking it slow.

  • @TheLastGreatStar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1461069#Comment_1461069

    I agree.

    An idea I posted in another thread would be to have a limit of 10 minutes that the survivors can go without repairing a generator. After 10 minutes they will receive the penalty which could be something like having their aura shown to the killer and then receiving the exposed status. To stop the penalty from happening you have to repair a generator for at least 10%. Being found by the killer and entering a chase would also stop the penalty from occurring.

    10 minutes is more than enough time as nobody should be going that long without trying to repair a generator.

    Also when there's two survivors left it's usually the more useless one that gets out. One carries on repairing, one crouchwalks around the hatch or climbs in and out of lockers near it, and ofc the one repairing gets found first. It'd be nice if being a terrible teammate was rewarded with hatch less often.

  • @28_stabs said:

    This is very good topic. I love it. It show how entitled and careless some killers are now. The topic starter believe that only survivors must equip certain perks to win their games. The killer cant be bothered to use the right perks to win their game. Just hand the killer free win on a silver platter. The last survivor or 2 survivors are free kills, if killer dont want to use aura tracking perks.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7AYCXOP5PURI/failure.jpg

    Now imagine if a survivor would make a topic about camping. That would be their own fault for making a single mistake, not having DS, BT or even SWF to get them off hook and out of the basement.

    That 1h game was this killers own mistake.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1461050#Comment_1461050

    Good idea. If killer is not prepared for something, that would allow to accept the mistake and speed it all. The last 3 gens can be the most difficult part of the game. I wont blame survivors for taking it slow.

    Are you seriously that bored? Nobody in this thread care about a single thing you have to say. You’ve already shown your bias. If you have an issue with what we’re saying, I suggest you send these essays to the Devs. Ya know, the ones who said it was bannable in the first place.

    Why do you seem to think you know this game better than the people that created it? You’re seriously delusional. Reply to me if you want, but I won’t be replying to you. This response was already more than you deserved.

  • @gdelgadoatw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1460981#Comment_1460981

    How is it their fault? You're telling me youd wilfully run in to do gens that are close together with a tombstone myers? The OP obviously did a poor job as killer especially when they had the upper hand like that and obviously didnt search good enough. The OP also didnt have any tracking perks (just as it is for survivors who have to use certain perks to counter tunneling, camping and slugging, etc.) I wouldnt pin this entirely on the survivors.

    You are not allowed to stop doing gens altogether and hide for super long periods of time because then you are preventing the game from ending. It is that simple.

    @28_stabs said:

    This is very good topic. I love it. It show how entitled and careless some killers are now. The topic starter believe that only survivors must equip certain perks to win their games. The killer cant be bothered to use the right perks to win their game. Just hand the killer free win on a silver platter. The last survivor or 2 survivors are free kills, if killer dont want to use aura tracking perks.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7AYCXOP5PURI/failure.jpg

    Now imagine if a survivor would make a topic about camping. That would be their own fault for making a single mistake, not having DS, BT or even SWF to get them off hook and out of the basement.

    That 1h game was this killers own mistake.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1461050#Comment_1461050

    Good idea. If killer is not prepared for something, that would allow to accept the mistake and speed it all. The last 3 gens can be the most difficult part of the game. I wont blame survivors for taking it slow.

    The devs already have made their stance clear in the past, and it runs very contrary to the stance you are taking, so it doesn't really matter at this point.

  • They should be swarming with crows if they haven't touched a gen in that long so they should be easy to find. If you see a locker with 15 crows on it, I think you found one...lol

  • Same thing happened to me in the saloon map, they kept hiding in the various bushes and I couldn't find them.

    I tried walking away from the gens for a couple of minutes to give them enough time to finish one and they didn't.

    I had to message them to get them to leave.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1461010#Comment_1461010

    You are not allowed to stop doing gens altogether and hide for super long periods of time because then you are preventing the game from ending. It is that simple.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1461087#Comment_1461087

    The devs already have made their stance clear in the past, and it runs very contrary to the stance you are taking, so it doesn't really matter at this point.

    True. Survivors need to survive for 9 min and after that, I agree, survivors should try to get the generators done, even if it is pure suicide. A suicide can take time to prepare, so I dont think it is "simple". It can look simple for a killer main.. but I wouldnt be too sure about it. :^)

    survtimer.JPG

    Everything matter, the forum is for different opinions.

  • @28_stabs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1461100#Comment_1461100

    True. Survivors need to survive for 9 min and after that, I agree, survivors should try to get the generators done, even if it is pure suicide. A suicide can take time to prepare, so I dont think it is "simple". It can look simple for a killer main.. but I wouldnt be too sure about it. :^)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/U2MV5IQBRTZ8/survtimer-jpg.jpg

    Everything matter, the forum is for different opinions.

    9 minutes of being alive in the match is fine. However, factoring in the time of the match simply progressing naturally, it is very unlikely that a Survivor would have to hide for those full 9 minutes once they commit to hiding unless they are actively hiding and not doing gens from the start, which just makes that Survivor a bad player.

  • @TheLastGreatStar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1460568#Comment_1460568

    Nobody is freaking out about games taking longer, but how is doing nothing for over 10 mins fun? Are you telling me if a killer blocked you into a corner for hours (which is possible) with no way for the game to end but for you to DC, that’s okay? Because it really isn’t. It’s classed as taking the game hostage and it’s a bannable offence. A game can only end when all survivors are dead or have escaped. If EGC hasn’t been triggered you’re forced to stay in the game.

    With you being a new killer, I am going to assume you haven’t encountered anything like this yet. But I’ve been playing for 3 years now and it can happen and it is annoying. I have no problem with chasing and tracking. But if a Claudette is just moving from bush to bush, how am I supposed to find her with ease? This isn’t just something people are complaining about for no reason. The fact people can be banned for it is all you need to know.

    I have played a match as survivor where killer Myers downed me first, then proceeded to watch me bleed out for the rest of the match. I was running Kindred, so luckily no one tried to save me. I was mostly entertained honestly, as I crawled slowly across the map away from survivors. Needless to say, I was the only one to die. But you are right; I've never been fully blocked in before - hat wouldn't be nearly as fun... This case OP describes just doesn't seem as "hostage" to me. If BP are the issue, maybe that could reworked, as it sounds like there are a lot of issues with BP earnings. . .

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1461409#Comment_1461409

    9 minutes of being alive in the match is fine. However, factoring in the time of the match simply progressing naturally, it is very unlikely that a Survivor would have to hide for those full 9 minutes once they commit to hiding unless they are actively hiding and not doing gens from the start, which just makes that Survivor a bad player.

    "4" survivors do generators. True, it can be a bad player, but it also can be bad teammates. I have discussion called " Do not do generators x) ". You can check it: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/169293/do-not-do-generators-x/p1 . Doing generators in lose situation give killer an advantage to find the hatch and close it before it can be used, because sacrifice animation take forever. Yes, killers have a lot of things on their side. :D I can argue about a lot of things.

    I wouldnt judge people who are hiding for 9 min, because it can be the last thing they can do. That is just how survival rank points work. :/

    plshelp2.jpg


  • @TheLastGreatStar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1461087#Comment_1461087

    Are you seriously that bored? Nobody in this thread care about a single thing you have to say. You’ve already shown your bias. If you have an issue with what we’re saying, I suggest you send these essays to the Devs. Ya know, the ones who said it was bannable in the first place.

    Why do you seem to think you know this game better than the people that created it? You’re seriously delusional. Reply to me if you want, but I won’t be replying to you. This response was already more than you deserved.

    Because the players do know more about the game than the developers. If they were rank 1 survivor and killer, we'd hold them on a higher podium. But they're rank 20 in each role. Definitely not the kind of people who know how to balance the game.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1461096#Comment_1461096

    Because the players do know more about the game than the developers. If they were rank 1 survivor and killer, we'd hold them on a higher podium. But they're rank 20 in each role. Definitely not the kind of people who know how to balance the game.

    Peanits literally streams and is rank 1...what...

  • Just curious; what were your perks and what was your killer?

    Also, blendettes? Realm? survivor perks?

    I would like to know the full situation before making judgement.

    Edit: I've read all of the comments thus far, and I've gleaned that there was a salty SWF and a infinite tombstone Myers involved. I would bring Whispers next time, but other than that, if it's clear that the survivors weren't just scared or continuously plotting to get out, then they are most likely in the wrong.

  • @Kind_Lemon said:

    Just curious; what were your perks and what was your killer?

    Also, blendettes? Realm? survivor perks?

    I would like to know the full situation before making judgement.

    Tombstone myers backwater swamp and blendette and kate enduring nemesis pwyf (because judiths tombstones makes michael fat) and corrupt.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1461572#Comment_1461572

    Tombstone myers backwater swamp and blendette and kate enduring nemesis pwyf (because judiths tombstones makes michael fat) and corrupt.

    ah, thx for the info. You were probably in the right, but I always like to know more about things, and in this kind of scenario, where I've been trapped in a match for a long time with a killer solely because of the gen regress mechanic, I'm careful about judgement.

  • Unless he has creative control that doesn't mean anything. The devs need to be altogether on this, not just 1. Besides, I didn't know that. But getting to survivor rank 1 is cake anyway, especially with SWF.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1461569#Comment_1461569

    Unless he has creative control that doesn't mean anything. The devs need to be altogether on this, not just 1. Besides, I didn't know that. But getting to survivor rank 1 is cake anyway, especially with SWF.

    Hes a killer main...

  • It's either that or willingly walk around aimlessly for an hour+.

  • @28_stabs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1461434#Comment_1461434

    "4" survivors do generators. True, it can be a bad player, but it also can be bad teammates. I have discussion called " Do not do generators x) ". You can check it: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/169293/do-not-do-generators-x/p1 . Doing generators in lose situation give killer an advantage to find the hatch and close it before it can be used, because sacrifice animation take forever. Yes, killers have a lot of things on their side. :D I can argue about a lot of things.

    I wouldnt judge people who are hiding for 9 min, because it can be the last thing they can do. That is just how survival rank points work. :/

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ORB1PNKRWX7O/plshelp2.jpg

    If a Survivor chooses to hide from the very beginning and not do gens, they are a bad player. There is no beating around that bush. It's not holding the game hostage unless all the Survivors still alive do it, but I digress.

  • @DeadFreakWalkn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1460582#Comment_1460582

    I have played a match as survivor where killer Myers downed me first, then proceeded to watch me bleed out for the rest of the match. I was running Kindred, so luckily no one tried to save me. I was mostly entertained honestly, as I crawled slowly across the map away from survivors. Needless to say, I was the only one to die. But you are right; I've never been fully blocked in before - hat wouldn't be nearly as fun... This case OP describes just doesn't seem as "hostage" to me. If BP are the issue, maybe that could reworked, as it sounds like there are a lot of issues with BP earnings. . .

    The difference with what you’re describing is you are eventually going to bleed out. So you’re not trapped in the game. Whereas with what the OP experienced, he was trapped. As the only thing that was going to make the match end were the generators being fixed or the survivors being killed. The fact they hid for an hour is taking the game hostage. It doesn’t matter if you personally feel like it is or not, the game developers have spoken on this before and you can be banned for it. Also, Kindred doesn’t work when you’re on the ground. Only when you’re on the hook.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    Long story short survivors 3 gened themselves got pissed and are now hiding. Been 30 minutes so far. (Edit:finished with a hour and 10 minutes)

    What a ######### thing to do and what a waste of time.

    Devs need to do something about that, if there is more than one survivor left in the trial but no generator progress is being made for X amount of time, (it should be generous so say 120 seconds or something) then they should receive some punishment equivalent to idleness crows. It's absolutely no different from being idle and it's not fun.

  • @TheLastGreatStar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1461472#Comment_1461472

    The difference with what you’re describing is you are eventually going to bleed out. So you’re not trapped in the game. Whereas with what the OP experienced, he was trapped. As the only thing that was going to make the match end were the generators being fixed or the survivors being killed. The fact they hid for an hour is taking the game hostage. It doesn’t matter if you personally feel like it is or not, the game developers have spoken on this before and you can be banned for it. Also, Kindred doesn’t work when you’re on the ground. Only when you’re on the hook.

    LoL!! So really, my teammates just DOOMED me to die without realizing killer was hovering over me since Kindred only turns on when hooked!? Well jeez TheLastGreatStar...! That puts a whole different spin on my outlook now!! Lmao... I do follow your point though. I get it now. Thanks =)

  • @DeadFreakWalkn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1462167#Comment_1462167

    LoL!! So really, my teammates just DOOMED me to die without realizing killer was hovering over me since Kindred only turns on when hooked!? Well jeez TheLastGreatStar...! That puts a whole different spin on my outlook now!! Lmao... I do follow your point though. I get it now. Thanks =)

    LMAO yeah! Survivors can see your aura on the ground unless the killer is running Knock Out and they’re far away from you, but they can’t see the killers aura or each other’s. That effect will only trigger once you’re on the hook. Looks like you were unfortunate and found a selfish team who chose objectives over teamwork.

  • @TheLastGreatStar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1461472#Comment_1461472

    The difference with what you’re describing is you are eventually going to bleed out. So you’re not trapped in the game. Whereas with what the OP experienced, he was trapped. As the only thing that was going to make the match end were the generators being fixed or the survivors being killed. The fact they hid for an hour is taking the game hostage. It doesn’t matter if you personally feel like it is or not, the game developers have spoken on this before and you can be banned for it. Also, Kindred doesn’t work when you’re on the ground. Only when you’re on the hook.

    Nah. The op didnt check every rock. Killer is moving faster than running survivor. Running survivors make scratch marks - no running allowed, easier to find survivors. Circle around every tree and you will eventually find survivors. You are just lazy. :^) Well, yeah, devs are on the lazy side, so 1h is too much hiding. To me killer was clearly outplayed.

  • I either DC or go stand in a corner on the opposite side and time how long it takes for a gen to pop. It’s not a game at that point, I consider it a wash

  • Everytime a killer post there seems to be a handful of dbag swf coming on defending the surivors. Smh

  • @28_stabs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1462167#Comment_1462167

    Nah. The op didnt check every rock. Killer is moving faster than running survivor. Running survivors make scratch marks - no running allowed, easier to find survivors. Circle around every tree and you will eventually find survivors. You are just lazy. :^) Well, yeah, devs are on the lazy side, so 1h is too much hiding. To me killer was clearly outplayed.

    You’re obviously not a good survivor then. As I can GUARANTEE if I don’t want to be found by a killer I won’t be. You don’t stay in one place. You travel around with Urban Evasion so it’s nothing to do with “checking every rock” and the last time I checked. You don’t leave scratch marks whilst crouch walking. Killer checks location A whilst you’re in location B, as the killer then goes to check location B, you sneak back to location A. It’s really not a difficult concept. So you’re either a really low rank survivor or somebody with low comprehension skills. Either way, I’m done conversing with you. It’s like talking to a wall. And not a very intelligent wall at that. Goodbye. 😘

  • survivors who do this are messed up need to be report how much of a sore loser you have to be to do this?

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1460740#Comment_1460740

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1460766#Comment_1460766

    Great. OP faces opponents who hold the game hostage. OP is the one who is getting insulted and told to dc.

    You can't make this stuff up.

    Omg right. Survivor mains and swf is why i quit ALOT. (Its dbd we all find ourselves coming back) It's like have fun waiting for hour long lobbies in a month after you chase away every killer who enjoys the game and puts in the time. Killers should get paid to play. Js

  • @madamretto said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1459120#Comment_1459120

    You really want them dead so much that you are okay with spending so much time on one match? I'd rather just report them afterwards. Why waste time? It's not like your life depends on it 😐️

    To Assert Dominance.

  • Wow LoL they are gAmERsssss

  • I had a match 2 hours survivors abused a glitch and went on top of a car and the others on top of hills and rocks no matter how many times i try to hit it doesn't t reach i was playing the legion i went to the supermarket and came back and it's still 5 gens and survivors are afk

  • @TheLastGreatStar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1462219#Comment_1462219

    You’re obviously not a good survivor then. As I can GUARANTEE if I don’t want to be found by a killer I won’t be. You don’t stay in one place. You travel around with Urban Evasion so it’s nothing to do with “checking every rock” and the last time I checked. You don’t leave scratch marks whilst crouch walking. Killer checks location A whilst you’re in location B, as the killer then goes to check location B, you sneak back to location A. It’s really not a difficult concept. So you’re either a really low rank survivor or somebody with low comprehension skills. Either way, I’m done conversing with you. It’s like talking to a wall. And not a very intelligent wall at that. Goodbye. 😘

    I can see you are mad and cant handle my opinion. Noice. You ignore facts that survivors make loud footstep noises, the grass make noise and killer perks can increase survivors breathing noise. Nope, you need to go through all details before you can win an argument. On top of noises, Killer can cut off locations by searching them right. If killer keep checking the ways out of a location or keep an eye on the ways out of a location survivor can be locked in that location. Locked survivor can be eventually found applying different unpredictable searching techniques.

    You remind me of coward killers who turn their back and chase women and children when I pick male survivor. A typical killer. :^) Goodbye.

  • They hid for an hour? That is so embarrassing. I would just put myself on the hook at that point. 😂

  • 1. How many survivors?

    2. If it's two or more, how can you not find someone in that amount of time? Crows, movement, sounds, anything.

  • @evil_one_74 said:

    1. How many survivors?

    2. If it's two or more, how can you not find someone in that amount of time? Crows, movement, sounds, anything.

    1.2 and it was Blackwater swamp and one was a blendette with spinechill urban evasion.

    2. Probably because of spinechill theyd move away when i was going to that area. Doesnt change that their job is to do gens and they were refusing so the match couldnt end.

  • The same problem happened to me because their 3-gen was just a walking distance with the hatch right in between, after just patrolling the gens for about 30 mins, I go to the other side of the map to watch them all on the tractor with crows. (On rottenfields)

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1462978#Comment_1462978

    1.2 and it was Blackwater swamp and one was a blendette with spinechill urban evasion.

    2. Probably because of spinechill theyd move away when i was going to that area. Doesnt change that their job is to do gens and they were refusing so the match couldnt end.

    Well, they were just doing their job, surviving. You know, “killers kill” and “survivors survive” and all 🤪

  • @EuphoricBliss35 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1463403#Comment_1463403

    Well, they were just doing their job, surviving. You know, “killers kill” and “survivors survive” and all 🤪

    Survivors objective is to do gens and escape. Heres from the website. "The Survivors' task is to try and escape from the Realms 

     of The Entity 

     in which they are trapped. In order to do so, Survivors must complete the following tasks:

    .

    • Open at least one of the Exit Gates and leave the Trial Grounds or escape through the Hatch 
    • .
    IconHelp hatch.png


    IconHelp exitGates.png


    IconHelpLoading generators.png


    IconHelp entity.png


    IconHelp procedural.png


1 2 3 4