I have difficulty choosing between trapper and huntress. First one because I'm just scared to loop so I act like a rank 20 in chase. Huntress because her lullaby drives me crazy and because I'm quite a magnet to her: 99% of games I either spawn very close to her, either the first she finds.
I do not get why people say something like Trapper. It is a fun mechanic to look out for. I even like Spirit because it is unique. What do people want, just close their eyes, press m1 and win?
Super sweaty Rank 1 killers with a crap attitude. I just want to have fun and not feel like I'm a tee ball player going against MLG players. A MMR that actually worked, if it didn't extend already long wait times would be awesome. With how things have gone over the last 2 years, I have zero faith that will ever function better than the current system. Two years later, we have better killer balance, more cosmetics, maps, and characters than ever before, And it's all put into a game that is perpetually broken and puts babies to slaughter after waiting 10+ minutes for that experience.
Deathslinger because nothing I do matters in games with this killer. I get no say in being in a chase or not, and I have no say in whether I'm going to be downed or not. It's a single player game for the killer, and I don't want any part of that.
Secondarily, it's Doctor bc chase music and mechanics that are worse than his pre-rework and then Freddy because why is he fun to play against?
Pyramid head, Spirit (Specially Stridor user) and Hag.
Firstly, Pyramid head, he is ######### toxic to go as, because if you tunnel a survivor, It's rip. Also, Mori on the ######### spot? come on. It's even faster then a mori, I think his mori should be reworked.
Second, Spirit (Speciall Stridor), Simply this: If you get a spirit like this: Iron will is USELESS, also, there is no counter, you're going to get ######### either way.
Third, Hag, I think she is balanced, but teleporting as fast as you can is ######### awfull, if you have a good hag, they are going to teleport so fast that you're ######### on the spot and there is pretty much nothing you can do, because her traps can be completly unpredictable. If you want to counter a HAG you need a immersed style, and Immersion is kinda boring ngl.
Leatherface's, I can't stand them, they take no skill to play and all they do is camp. I have not yet played against a Leatherface who doesn't camp, so it SUCKS being the first person caught in those trials.
(Ignore the doctor vote I have, I meant to put Leatherface.
Any killer with instadown capability really. Ghostface, Myers, Billy, Leatherface, a few of the others also have instadown capability with add-ons. But currently, Billy is my least favorite to go against since he has good instadown capability all of the time. I assume that Leatherface will soon be my most hated to go against, since he is buffed in the next patch while Billy is nerfed.
I know alot hate going against Spirit, but I've never really had many issues vs her personally, since I run Iron Will on all of my survivors all of the time. It's a great perk against most killers, but especially against Spirit, since she relies so much on audio while phasing.
Doctor to me is just so annoying to go up against. The frequent jumpscares, having to snap out of it, not to mention the map he brought with him is my least favorite. Everything doctor has done for me in the game I've hated other than his design
I dunno why Pig exactly, but as for doctor and spirit, they are the only killers that manage to stress me out and not in the usual ingame way (but a genuine irl stress response as if I were in actual danger. It's as creepy and uncomfortable as it sounds)
Pyramid Head. His speed seems off the charts, despite people swearing it's only 115%. His carved trail is fine, but the fact that he can literally flood the map with it is a bit ridiculous, and it's buggy as hell. I'll often be working on a gen, nowhere near a trail, and randomly be afflicted. He doesn't have to hook people, negating the ability to use anti-tunneling perks, and even when you are rescued from his cage, it doesn't seem to qualify as a hook (despite it counting as a hook), and so your anti-tunneling perks don't activate. Third hook, regardless of whether you've been caged or not, if you're afflicted, gives him a free Mori. It's not even that he's new anymore. He's just buggy, and is literal Usain Bolt. Considering their changes to Billy and Bubba, though, just through the patch today, it feels like BHVR is forgoing pitting survivors against killers, and instead, is pitting them against cars. Speed, one shot-abilities, built-in moris, etc. At this rate, the next killer should be a haunted bus that can drive through buildings, insta-down players, and back over them for the free kill.
ghostface can shove his knife of his down his booty hole, removing the red stain at quick speed while still being able to attack is Realy annoying, I try and track the red stain while looping for help but he just makes it go *stealth sound*
Honestly I don't hate any killers, I just said spirit because he's a VERY VERY common killer to find and that's a bit annoying, but overall I enjoy playing against the other killers so far.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I always seem to have bad luck against this fella.
Doctor, Hillbilly and Spirit can be haemorrhoids too.
trapper
Same
Hag, she's just trapper with slightly worse traps that are always on hand. If she places one at a loop then it's a lost cause staying there.
Freddy, he's disgusting
Freddy
Blendettes. Jokes aside...
I have difficulty choosing between trapper and huntress. First one because I'm just scared to loop so I act like a rank 20 in chase. Huntress because her lullaby drives me crazy and because I'm quite a magnet to her: 99% of games I either spawn very close to her, either the first she finds.
Hag. Deathslinger is close second.
THE PLAGUE
🤢 🤢 🤢 🤮
By far the most poorly designed killer in the entire game. Don't even get me started
I do not get why people say something like Trapper. It is a fun mechanic to look out for. I even like Spirit because it is unique. What do people want, just close their eyes, press m1 and win?
I always either get a bad huntress who can never hit their hatchets which makes for a boring game
or I get someone straight out of a COD noscope compilation, and can't go 5 seconds with out being hit by hatchets, which just sucks
Hag
Super sweaty Rank 1 killers with a crap attitude. I just want to have fun and not feel like I'm a tee ball player going against MLG players. A MMR that actually worked, if it didn't extend already long wait times would be awesome. With how things have gone over the last 2 years, I have zero faith that will ever function better than the current system. Two years later, we have better killer balance, more cosmetics, maps, and characters than ever before, And it's all put into a game that is perpetually broken and puts babies to slaughter after waiting 10+ minutes for that experience.
Freddy enters in chat
Deathslinger because nothing I do matters in games with this killer. I get no say in being in a chase or not, and I have no say in whether I'm going to be downed or not. It's a single player game for the killer, and I don't want any part of that.
Secondarily, it's Doctor bc chase music and mechanics that are worse than his pre-rework and then Freddy because why is he fun to play against?
Thirdly, Trapper.
Freddy. How is Freddy not an option.
Doctor matches get to me sometimes.
Cause they're in nearly every high rank game. Also because I suck and, no matter what I do, Spirits always win mind games against me when they phase.
Hag.
If she knows how to use his traps, is very strong in 1v1.
If I try to be objective then Freddy, but I ######### hate the Deathslinger with a passion so yeah.
Oni, Freddy, Spirit, then Doc
Pyramid head, Spirit (Specially Stridor user) and Hag.
Firstly, Pyramid head, he is ######### toxic to go as, because if you tunnel a survivor, It's rip. Also, Mori on the ######### spot? come on. It's even faster then a mori, I think his mori should be reworked.
Second, Spirit (Speciall Stridor), Simply this: If you get a spirit like this: Iron will is USELESS, also, there is no counter, you're going to get ######### either way.
Third, Hag, I think she is balanced, but teleporting as fast as you can is ######### awfull, if you have a good hag, they are going to teleport so fast that you're ######### on the spot and there is pretty much nothing you can do, because her traps can be completly unpredictable. If you want to counter a HAG you need a immersed style, and Immersion is kinda boring ngl.
Lose line of sight, that's it. That's what a huntress relies on.
Freddy is hands down the most annoying killer rn
The doctor is annoying but I also don't like Leatherface, because of his power
Chases against Spirit are just plain boring. If she has stridor, you're screwed anyway.
I actually hate ghost face just because I want to chill most of the time so I'm not very aware and he always makes me jump
Leatherface's, I can't stand them, they take no skill to play and all they do is camp. I have not yet played against a Leatherface who doesn't camp, so it SUCKS being the first person caught in those trials.
(Ignore the doctor vote I have, I meant to put Leatherface.
Hard to counter though
Any killer with instadown capability really. Ghostface, Myers, Billy, Leatherface, a few of the others also have instadown capability with add-ons. But currently, Billy is my least favorite to go against since he has good instadown capability all of the time. I assume that Leatherface will soon be my most hated to go against, since he is buffed in the next patch while Billy is nerfed.
I know alot hate going against Spirit, but I've never really had many issues vs her personally, since I run Iron Will on all of my survivors all of the time. It's a great perk against most killers, but especially against Spirit, since she relies so much on audio while phasing.
Hag. Not for any balance reasons but just because whenever I inadvertently step on that first trap, I always ######### my pants
Doctor to me is just so annoying to go up against. The frequent jumpscares, having to snap out of it, not to mention the map he brought with him is my least favorite. Everything doctor has done for me in the game I've hated other than his design
Ghostface: he made me scream hard😧👌
Doctor, Spirit, Pig.
I dunno why Pig exactly, but as for doctor and spirit, they are the only killers that manage to stress me out and not in the usual ingame way (but a genuine irl stress response as if I were in actual danger. It's as creepy and uncomfortable as it sounds)
Freddy, but only marginally more than Spirit. I def lose more to Freddy though.
legion is more problematic than plague tbh
I disagree, I would much rather go up against a Legion than a Plague any day of the week.
In this exact order:
DeathSlinger, Hag, Spirit, Doctor.
---
I would honestly prefer to go against a Forever Freddy instead of DeathSlinger any day.
Counterplay is almost non-existent on PC and I find him more boring than Hag, Spirit, Doctor and Freddy combined.
Hag. Which is going to make the next rift really fun. 😕
The lack of information on what she's doing annoys me greatly
Hag. It's all crouching and camping, the epitome of unfun.
Doctor and Legion, pitty I could only vote for one of them.
Too many people in red ranks use her. I would rather go against a spirit than her
Spirit, Doctor, Legion, Hag (the ones who place 5 traps under hook)
definitely the spirit. she's incredibly hard to play against, try to loop her once and you're #########.
Pyramid Head. His speed seems off the charts, despite people swearing it's only 115%. His carved trail is fine, but the fact that he can literally flood the map with it is a bit ridiculous, and it's buggy as hell. I'll often be working on a gen, nowhere near a trail, and randomly be afflicted. He doesn't have to hook people, negating the ability to use anti-tunneling perks, and even when you are rescued from his cage, it doesn't seem to qualify as a hook (despite it counting as a hook), and so your anti-tunneling perks don't activate. Third hook, regardless of whether you've been caged or not, if you're afflicted, gives him a free Mori. It's not even that he's new anymore. He's just buggy, and is literal Usain Bolt. Considering their changes to Billy and Bubba, though, just through the patch today, it feels like BHVR is forgoing pitting survivors against killers, and instead, is pitting them against cars. Speed, one shot-abilities, built-in moris, etc. At this rate, the next killer should be a haunted bus that can drive through buildings, insta-down players, and back over them for the free kill.
I really don't care as long as they ain't camping too hard. Patrolling is fine, though.
ghostface can shove his knife of his down his booty hole, removing the red stain at quick speed while still being able to attack is Realy annoying, I try and track the red stain while looping for help but he just makes it go *stealth sound*
Myers.
If your teammates don't feed him, it's too easy to be an interesting match.
If your teammates do feed him, you just got instagibbed for your teammate's mistakes.
Honestly I don't hate any killers, I just said spirit because he's a VERY VERY common killer to find and that's a bit annoying, but overall I enjoy playing against the other killers so far.