Deathslinger has no Terror Radius

So yeah. Pretty good job so far for 4th year. All brother has been facing on computer is no terror radius Deathslingers today. I tried a game to see for myself and I'm able to grab survivors off gens.

Comments

  • He can have 4m TR but ok.

  • His terror radius is 24 metres base.

  • @Erk said:

    He can have 4m TR but ok.

    No, since latest patch he has NO TERROR RADIUS

  • @Ancheri said:

    His terror radius is 24 metres base.

    It's a bug. Since latest patch, HE HAS NO TERROR RADIUS. I was literally able to camp with nurses calling and they had no idea I was there

  • Probably running monitor and abuse. Lots of high rank deathslingers run it. As a survivor, they need to pay attention visually, not just worry about the audio cue of the terror radius. Hes a tall, lanky mf. You can see him coming a mile away even if you dont hear the TR.

    I take it you and your bro also have problems with Tier 1 Myers and Shrouded GF?

  • @ggezbaby said:

    Probably running monitor and abuse. Lots of high rank deathslingers run it. As a survivor, they need to pay attention visually, not just worry about the audio cue of the terror radius. Hes a tall, lanky mf. You can see him coming a mile away even if you dont hear the TR.

    I take it you and your bro also have problems with Tier 1 Myers and Shrouded GF?

    He is bugged.

  • @ggezbaby said:

    Probably running monitor and abuse. Lots of high rank deathslingers run it. As a survivor, they need to pay attention visually, not just worry about the audio cue of the terror radius. Hes a tall, lanky mf. You can see him coming a mile away even if you dont hear the TR.

    I take it you and your bro also have problems with Tier 1 Myers and Shrouded GF?

    It's a bug. Bro said the devs have confirmed it. He has ZERO TERROR RADIUS. He's had alot of matches now where it's just Deathslinger without terror radius perks

  • Lol that makes sense. I was wondering why all of them have had no TR recently. Assumed M&A. It hasn't been a problem for me personally cause hes so easy to see. Hope it gets figured out!

  • Hmmm

    you know I never did finish that 2 gen grabs with discordance challenge....

  • Hmm I suddenly have a hankering to play Deathslinger.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    Hmmm

    you know I never did finish that 2 gen grabs with discordance challenge....

    Dude I just slapped on Nurses and slug camped last to be sure. Worked like a charm. Between that and no disconnect penalty right now. It's as good a time as ever

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Hmm I suddenly have a hankering to play Deathslinger.

    Its Wake Up all over again ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

  • This thread be like:

    OP - "Deathslinger has no TR"

    People - "Psh, stop your hyperbole"

    OP - "No plz I'm serious"

    People - *loads gun*

  • @NuclearBurrito said:

    This thread be like:

    OP - "Deathslinger has no TR"

    People - "Psh, stop your hyperbole"

    OP - "No plz I'm serious"

    People - *loads gun*

    Laughs in Deathslinger*

  • So would it be banable if i suddenly became a deathslinger main ๐Ÿ‘€

  • @Erk said:

    He can have 4m TR but ok.

    How can he get a 4m tr?

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    So would it be banable if i suddenly became a deathslinger main ๐Ÿ‘€

    Nope.

  • Deathslinger has always been broken, the music they chose for him doesn't help either since it's almost silent compared to normal game sounds

  • I dunno, been playing Slinger lately and people seem to clearly react when I'm at a certain distance, even if they can't visually detect me.

    Maybe it's just inconsistent, like so many other sound bugs.

    In any case, if it's legit, I bet it gets fixed so fast your head will spin. Can't have sound bugs favoring killers.

  • @Bovinity said:

    I dunno, been playing Slinger lately and people seem to clearly react when I'm at a certain distance, even if they can't visually detect me.

    Maybe it's just inconsistent, like so many other sound bugs.

    In any case, if it's legit, I bet it gets fixed so fast your head will spin. Can't have sound bugs favoring killers.

    Last Deathslinger I faced had a TR. I would guess it cuts in and out like all the sound bugs.

  • @Bovinity said:

    I dunno, been playing Slinger lately and people seem to clearly react when I'm at a certain distance, even if they can't visually detect me.

    Maybe it's just inconsistent, like so many other sound bugs.

    In any case, if it's legit, I bet it gets fixed so fast your head will spin. Can't have sound bugs favoring killers.

    Considering it took about a week for Wake Up, this has apparently been out since last update. If it's only getting noticed now, probably be another week

  • Monitor is straight up disgusting on him but it works out good for killer so it gets left in the game ๐Ÿ™„

  • So I'll probably get called "Bug Abuser, get banned!" because I am playing my Main where I have no control over this bug.

  • It is a bug. Though I've only faced him once in Haddonfield. He definitely has a terror radius. Those that don't are rare stealth killers. He's not a stealth killer. He alongside The Doctor and The Huntress are ranged killers.

  • are you referring to the Deathslingers base TR being 24m (16 with M&A and up to only 4m with certain Add Ons) aswell as the TR starting out with some easily missed music, or are you trying to report a new bug where, even with a basekit Deathslinger you have literally no TR?

    cause if its the later, you might want to report it to the bug report section. this seems like it should get fixed very soon or otherwise might be pretty bad.

  • Lately I'm playing only him and no one complained about it.

  • @Bovinity said:

    I dunno, been playing Slinger lately and people seem to clearly react when I'm at a certain distance, even if they can't visually detect me.

    Maybe it's just inconsistent, like so many other sound bugs.

    In any case, if it's legit, I bet it gets fixed so fast your head will spin. Can't have sound bugs favoring killers.

    could also be spinechill users

  • @White_Owl said:

    Lately I'm playing only him and no one complained about it.

    im gonna try playing a game with him real quick and ask the survivors after. I took off monitor for this even.

  • @NuclearBurrito said:

    This thread be like:

    OP - "Deathslinger has no TR"

    People - "Psh, stop your hyperbole"

    OP - "No plz I'm serious"

    People - *loads gun*

    image.png


  • Just got finished with a game without monitor. Asked the survivors afterwards and one of em said there was infact a TR, but it seemed smaller than normal.