What I'm expecting after the ptb ends

Overall what I expect they'll do is a slight buff to billy to attempt to placate the (valid) outcry over how seriously they gutted him as well as a slight nerf to bubba because as far as I've experience, he doesn't seem all that bad anymore.

Edit: what do you guys think the devs are gonna change from the ptb to live?

Comments

  • They will not change a thing.

    Changes will go live.

    And that'll be that.

  • During my time here so far, they seem to let buffs/nerfs & even some bugs go live and then patch it later. Bit weird.

  • @Popcornchicken11 said:

    Overall what I expect they'll do is a slight buff to billy to attempt to placate the (valid) outcry over how seriously they gutted him as well as a slight nerf to bubba because as far as I've experience, he doesn't seem all that bad anymore.

    Edit: what do you guys think the devs are gonna change from the ptb to live?

    Nothing will change, the devs will come on here with their usual troll posts, daring you to change games if you're unhappy. You will never see a Billy in the live game again. Devs will continue to stick their heads in the sand, release more mediocre killers, and nerf the strong ones until people finally have enough of their crap and quit playing.

  • They may adjust values...

  • I think they’ll make adjustments to Billy’s overheat, either increasing the rate it’s lost or decreasing the rate it’s gained. Maybe both. I don’t think it will go live as it is but I also don’t think they’ll remove the mechanic entirely.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    They will not change a thing.

    Changes will go live.

    And that'll be that.

    @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/170115/what-im-expecting-after-the-ptb-ends

    Nothing will change, the devs will come on here with their usual troll posts, daring you to change games if you're unhappy. You will never see a Billy in the live game again. Devs will continue to stick their heads in the sand, release more mediocre killers, and nerf the strong ones until people finally have enough of their crap and quit playing.

    These. ^

    I have recently lost all belief that the devs give a #########, I love this game but since last year they just turned really money hungry and don't care about the community because "they know better than you just because they worked on the game" despite the fact that all the new changes and add-ons cater towards rank 20s.

  • They'll make a hotfix on August and remove Lopro chains downside and call it a day. 😂😂🤣

  • Remember 4.0.0 PTB, where Pyramid Head's Perks where labeled as useless? At least two of them where buffed when going into live servers, if not all of them (I can't remember that well if Deathbound got buffed). They do change things, and this is big enough that they likely will change something.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    They will not change a thing.

    Changes will go live.

    And that'll be that.

    What I expect: nothing. If we are lucky some bug fixes and wacky animations fixed.

    What I want: Billy reverted.

  • @Maperson said:

    Why would Bubba be nerfed? He Is balanced and good now

    He was not nerfed? He can cover twice the distance he could before (if I am not mistaken) and thats without add-ons, some of bubbas add-ons look real nice.

    I don't understand why they left the chains like that tho, the one that works like franklins looks nice but the other 2 are just bad.

  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/170115/what-im-expecting-after-the-ptb-ends

    Nothing will change, the devs will come on here with their usual troll posts, daring you to change games if you're unhappy. You will never see a Billy in the live game again. Devs will continue to stick their heads in the sand, release more mediocre killers, and nerf the strong ones until people finally have enough of their crap and quit playing.

    @BigBrainMegMain said:

    They will not change a thing.

    Changes will go live.

    And that'll be that.

    It is basically for these reasons that i have dropped the game. Im willing to keep on the forums and see whats going on but.... I bought this game cause i enjoyed the killer role, however ever since i started playing its just been a slog to try and play my favored role. It reminds me of league o legends in some ways. Yeah i cant see myself even trying to play killer when every killer that is mediocre is apparently over performing

  • I think they'll tweak the values of how fast overheat cools down, and when/how the chainsaw gains heat. Devs usually do a pretty good job. They don't always listen to the players, and they shouldn't.

  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/170115/what-im-expecting-after-the-ptb-ends

    Nothing will change, the devs will come on here with their usual troll posts, daring you to change games if you're unhappy. You will never see a Billy in the live game again. Devs will continue to stick their heads in the sand, release more mediocre killers, and nerf the strong ones until people finally have enough of their crap and quit playing.

    Oh no, my best killer is not best anymore and will now only beat 99.8% of the survivor base not 99.9. bohoo, I'll quit.

  • @Valor188917 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1425992#Comment_1425992

    Oh no, my best killer is not best anymore and will now only beat 99.8% of the survivor base not 99.9. bohoo, I'll quit.

    I'm trash with Billy, I'm lucky to get three saws in a single match for a daily, which is the only time I play him.

    As for beating 99.9% of survivors, I am stuck on the region where the .1% live. I haven't seen a player under 1400 hours in a while now.


  • I bet there still will be that bug with the numbers on the roof on Yamaoka's map when it will go live lol

    Btw, who thought that it was a great idea to blind people with that shinning sun on Yamaoka's map? It is so annoying.

    🍀

  • @DwightOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1425955#Comment_1425955

    What I expect: nothing. If we are lucky some bug fixes and wacky animations fixed.

    What I want: Billy reverted.

    we all want him to be reversed back, we want nurse base kit also back and we want spirit with better sound phase.

  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1426047#Comment_1426047

    I'm trash with Billy, I'm lucky to get three saws in a single match for a daily, which is the only time I play him.

    As for beating 99.9% of survivors, I am stuck on the region where the .1% live. I haven't seen a player under 1400 hours in a while now.

    Cool, nothing will change for you tho. If you're not able to curve then it basically stayed the same as before with slightly less mobility.

  • @mosheon970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1426030#Comment_1426030

    we all want him to be reversed back, we want nurse base kit also back and we want spirit with better sound phase.

    So you want broken crap in the game, gotcha. Wanna give survivors their insta-heals back too while we're at it? And the infinites?

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    They will not change a thing.

    Changes will go live.

    And that'll be that.

    Agree. I don't even bother to write the feedbacks to devs like i usually do, since they won't even look at it.

  • @Valor188917 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1426056#Comment_1426056

    Cool, nothing will change for you tho. If you're not able to curve then it basically stayed the same as before with slightly less mobility.

    @Valor188917 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1426066#Comment_1426066

    So you want broken crap in the game, gotcha. Wanna give survivors their insta-heals back too while we're at it? And the infinites?

    I don't like the precedent that it sets, even if it doesn't affect me. They straight up said they were happy with him, then gutted him. It's either incompetence or greed and I don't like either one.

    Even without the infinites and Insta heals, survivors still have the advantage, so killers need buffs, not nerfs. That or fix the damned gen speeds.

  • @TheMythicalCat said:

    Remember 4.0.0 PTB, where Pyramid Head's Perks where labeled as useless? At least two of them where buffed when going into live servers, if not all of them (I can't remember that well if Deathbound got buffed). They do change things, and this is big enough that they likely will change something.

    Yea and those 2 Pyramid Head perks are still garbage. A good buff to Trails of Torment is removing the yellow aura.

  • We already know from the Nurse nerf that they're not going to be changing anything lol. All the feedback people are giving is likely going to waste again.

  • @TheMythicalCat said:

    Remember 4.0.0 PTB, where Pyramid Head's Perks where labeled as useless? At least two of them where buffed when going into live servers, if not all of them (I can't remember that well if Deathbound got buffed). They do change things, and this is big enough that they likely will change something.

    Hey, they did make Deathbound usable

  • @TheMythicalCat said:

    Remember 4.0.0 PTB, where Pyramid Head's Perks where labeled as useless? At least two of them where buffed when going into live servers, if not all of them (I can't remember that well if Deathbound got buffed). They do change things, and this is big enough that they likely will change something.

    And the perks are still useless


    They'll probably barely change some values for overheat, billy will still be #########, and they will never look back.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    They will not change a thing.

    Changes will go live.

    And that'll be that.

    47ou7w.jpg