Chainsaw charge time addons completely removed
It seems that all the addons that decrease charge time have been removed in the ptb. Thoughts?
It seems that all the addons that decrease charge time have been removed in the ptb. Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is one left. It turns him into a 4.4 killer in exchange. RIP Billy.
Yikes, I get why tho, considering the time you get the most heat is when you are revving your chainsaw, those add-ons would immedeatly become top tier because they would allow you to not gain as much heat and rev quicker at the same time.
Missed that one then
Not that Billy needed those tbh.
(Dont know how strong Bubba will be, but before PTB they were his only good Add-Ons)
And people wonder why we stand firm "Keep your Hands off Hag"
Keep your hands off Hag
They removed instasaw completely, i like it. No more charge and cooldown reduction as crutches
Hag mains know they’re better than any other killer. They just keep it hush hush.
The biggest reason Leatherface needed the charge add-ons was because it gave him some breathing room to chainsaw survivors. Now that he can move faster during his power and he can have a longer duration by using multiple charges I don't see recharge add-ons being that needed.
It was one of the Purples.
They want to kill billy dont try to find a reason why they do that
I think this one is fair. The charge add ons were almost necessary on Bubba and a bit too strong on Billy. As long as the base kit changes for Bubba were a decent enough buff he shouldn’t need them anymore.
It's fair. The point of this rework is to reward skill.
Instasaw was just a really cheap way to get survivors downed. Good billies don't need those addons and won't be affected by the changes either.
They already are top tier though. lol They are the main add-ons Billys run.
Not that I think he ever actually needed them or care that they are gone.
As someone who played Billy only add-on-less, double engravings, or rarely drift king, all I can say is good riddance. The charge add-ons were broken, period. On the other hand, the basekit nerfs... darn, I'm sad.
It's a good thing. All the charge time addons were way too strong so I'm glad they're gone. Honestly that's all they needed to do to Billy but...oh well.
Some of the addons are...questionable. Bubba now has abunch of addons that increase his movement speed in tantrum for example, while Billy has 2 addons that are meant specifically to counter flashlights.
if possible could you, or someone else, compile a list of the add-ons? i can't get onto the ptb today because it takes my internet literally a day to download it (yay :D) and i just kinda gave up playing ptbs cause of how long it takes.
I feel like something similar happened before but I can't quite remember it. It happened to another top tier killer around the same time I stopped playing dbd full time. It's like I'm trying to remember something that was deliberately erased from my mind. What could it have been?
>.>
Leatherface: https://imgur.com/a/kQ5wEWP
Billy: https://imgur.com/a/IOyCUy9
Elasticheart compiled these
Its like "alright office, we have a killer that plays good, simple mechanics, can instadown if played good lets just change his mechanic and playstyle for no reason" like OG Fred, gonna miss the held-charge Bubba
okay no homo but i love you
thanks for posting all that
Love you too sweet cheeks, lol
<3
For Billy? Good riddance.
For LF? He needed them more than Billy, but I haven’t played him yet to see how his new power works.
Yet engravings still increases charge time. Yeah, devs are not nerfing Billy, "Just minimal changes"