Punish Killer Dodge.
Title.
Seriously I don't get why this is a thing that doesn't have any punishment sigh
Title.
Seriously I don't get why this is a thing that doesn't have any punishment sigh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
punish survivor swf first
Do you mean punish the killer for dodging lobbies or leaving the game? I can understand a punishment for leaving the game but a punishment for dodging lobbies is stupid. I mean it’s the killers lobby so if he doesn’t want to get stuck playing against a 4 man swf with insta heals and flashlights why should he?
What this gentleman said.
The lobby system in general sucks and needs a rework.
But punishing killers is the wrong way if you want to even FIND a lobby.
Why? it takes like 10- 60 seconds to find a new lobby and play
punish last second switch to insta blind flashlight
SWF, ping, bullies
Pick one
This should have happened a long time ago, Killers dodging lobbies are affecting the actual statistic and win rate for Killers/Survivors, as a result they are delaying the buffs to Killers in the first place, minus the Hackers
As a killer I should be able to decide if I want to play a game with someone with Twitch.tV in their name, or if their name is "Toxic David".
Don't tell me that players don't dodge lobbies when they see a red ping.
The killer is the host, so they're in charge.
I don't even dodge a lot myself. I'm just sorta tired of getting 4 people an entire continent away accusing me of lagswitching because they have 400ms ping in game. Honestly I'm doing them a favor if you ask me.
I've seen some "i dodge if..." lists on killer profiles that I really hope are ironic though. Like people that dodge even 2 medkits because they just assume they're syringes or whatever.
If you mean closing lobbys because the killer recognize SWF groups?
Its his game - So no.
Punish those who leave the game: Hell yeah. Punish them hard!
So you want the killer to get forced to play the unfair, unbalanced crap that is called SWF?
So the killer should just accept that you want to have fun by enjoying an unfair advantage and he should just accept that his fun will get spoiled, Gotcha.
They also want you to say "thank you :'D" after being mentally rapped.
Like the sad bullies they are.
You forgot dedicated lobbies and a ping filter
Its not only mentally.
When you are sitting in a dark room and the cocky survivors are yielind some lightsabres, then it becomes a physical problem affecting you IRL soon
Bait
Nice try troll but as a main killer I choose who want to play against me.
Well, you could let some light come through your dark palace, you know, or you are a nighty person ?
I prefer darker environments in the evening/night. Too much light will keep you awake and causes bad sleep.
Also I always prefer playing horror games in dark environments, but obviously DBD isnt a horror game (sry couldnt resist)
Also I always prefer playing horror games in dark environments, but obviously DBD isnt a horror game (sry couldnt resist)
Dude, if only it could be only a joke.
There's a lot of toxic peoples lobbying for "Lmao you tri-hard xD It'S a PaRtY GaMe duuur"
To keep their bully simulator.
Another entitled survivor post!
Grabs crucifix and holy water
BEGONE EVIL BEING!!!
Otherwise all you're asking for is more DCs and wasted offerings.