Stop female sexual objectification.
This is a new killer comment.
It is uncomfortable.
This is a new killer comment.
It is uncomfortable.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But the new killer is sexeh, you can't deny that
Yes stop female sexual objectification and start male sexual objectification.
There are gays and women playing this game too, what about us?
Are you trolling or ... ?
She's a strong, powerful lady.
C'mon, she's been chopped up and she's still holding herself together. :chuffed:
oh no please leave the SJW crap out of DBD
you looks feminist and i very hate you as strong woman
She doesnt even have breasts...
Did you say the same about Hag when she came out?
Exqueeze me? Where do you find sexy female characters? The only two almost naked are ######### dead and creepy af.
Ohhhhh that was terrible.
Vote up.
He's got to be trolling or underage
I don't find anything wrong with her outfit, this is an M rated game after all, showing a bit of skin won't hurt anyone
SEXUALLY OBJECTIFY EVERYONE PLEASE. WE'LL CREATE A BEAUTIFUL WORLD.
Who even finds The Hag 'sexy' ? She's like a boy with a dress
Yet people are allowed to beg and beg for a topless david but that's fine because he's male, right?
yea, i mean why she needs to be naked?
was she naked when she murdered by her father? that doesn't make any sense -_- and fcking creepy... the new killer could be designed better... very disappointing...
Any port in a storm lad
Not sure I'd like to make port in some of them. Never stick your boat in crazy.
You know there's a priority problem when we're all perfectly fine with the act of killing people online but throw hands the moment we get a little bit of nudity.
If you haven't docked your boat in crazy you're missing out..
The best quote hands down. You are officially a legend in my book.
I may be wrong but something tells me you're an SJW...
umm... David, Myers and Trapper are all sexually objectified--- where is your outrage there?
It's a game.. get over it.
I get what you're saying with the rest but I think I am missing it with Myers.
Whatcha mean, Myers is daddy af LOL
Look at this
LOL touché I stand corrected, though I fear I may never view Micheal the same again.
@Action_Jaxon how can you not get all tingly seeing this....
I don't remember Dr. Loomis ever describing this side of Michael before.. lol
You're welcome
you stand corrected now
Please tag as NSFW.
I think I just became sterile from that picture alone.
Raw. Sex. Appeal.
Sexual objectification, if it is present, should be a two way street. But, at the very end of the day, it is up to the manufacturers of a product and the advertisers and whatnot how they wish to portray characters. When the Killer comes out I'll be buying the alternate cosmetic set she has simply due to the fact that I'd prefer a Geisha look over a cut up ghost woman with bandages and a nice butt.
I am not sure if that is objectification or just raw sexual energy exploding via the mustache.
I hope this is just a troll post. I'm female, and I think the new killer looks amazing.
Makes me think of @Lowbei stay strong brother.
What?? Damn, I wanted the new killer to be Best Dad with the glorious 1000x folded nipponese sword