Stop female sexual objectification.
This is a new killer comment.
It is uncomfortable.
This is a new killer comment.
It is uncomfortable.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This. I like Golden Axe though, since both of the attractive characters are scantily clad. Men seem to be objectified a lot more nowadays. Who remembers those Muller yoghurt adverts that had men with their tops off, or entirely nude? Yeah. But if a woman took his place there would be outrage...
That is not feminist logic lol. But I am not gonna start ######### here.
It's one person, the OP, who made exactly one post (this thread) and disappeared. You're being trolled. GJ for falling for the most basic form of trolling.
I just re-read every single comment in this thread, and it was just the OP. Maybe you should follow your own advice.
Can mods delete this baiting saddness please?