I'm lobby dodging against every suspected SWF group as killer

I don't want to suffer against tryhards minus the "try" until they nerf them. Don't care what anybody else says. People can talk about it, but I'm just putting it out there, because i'm tired of this #########. Just speaking my mind.

EDIT: look, i'm not against people playing with their friends, but judging by this community, it's less of that, and more of having more reasons not to try.

Comments

  • Well...enjoy your long DC punishment wait times.

  • Hopefully you get banned soon for ruining other players games by dcing for a stupid "reason".

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    Hopefully you get banned soon for ruining other players games by dcing for a stupid "reason".

    that's what the wait timer if for.

  • Well wait...what makes you think they're SWF?

    I've gone against, and been paired up with the best Solo players one can go against and I've been accused of being a SWF.

    You can't just assume anyone who outplays you to be a SWF, you'll never leave that bubble and it's bad!

  • You shouldn’t assume everyone you see in a lobby is a tryhard SWF group.You might as well not even play DBD if you’re avoiding certain groups.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Well wait...what makes you think they're SWF?

    I've gone against, and been paired up with the best Solo players one can go against and I've been accused of being a SWF.

    You can't just assume anyone who outplays you to be a SWF, you'll never leave that bubble and it's bad!

    It makes me less mad and upset if I just pretend they are. I'm not claiming i'm perfect, just telling my true thoughts.

  • Keep us updated on what the highest DC penalty timeout you manage to get to and if you get an actual ban in the end then. For science.

  • Ppl act like you cant do well against SWFs groups. The 6 second swap thing is real though if your on PC. Definitely recommend ya do that. Here was a 3 man SWF I went against earlier who all got tricked into thinking I was gonna use Doc. Managed to have a great game as you can see even though 3 of em were on comms.

    20200611160950_1 edited.jpg


  • If you're DCing this implies you're basing if they're SWF by the way they play in games, so are you really telling us you DC based on if survivors bodyblock or do good flashlight/pallet saves?

  • I'm not exactly an amazing survivor in a chase, but I'm good at being sneaky, making smart saves, doing gens right under the killer's nose, etc. I've been accused a few times lately of being in a four stack because I fill the role of "the guy actually doing gens" in the traditional SWF group, but I definitely play solo 99% of the time nowadays. Been interesting seeing what the reactions are to explaining I've never met any of the others before in my life.

  • i guess SWF and therfore the game has no problems then. Guess i'm the irrational one.

  • SWF is present in the vast majority of trials, in my experience. If you're gonna do this, you might as well stop playing altogether.

  • I dunno, swf are often predictable. More difficult certainly but once you get into a good headspace to learn to deal with them the average overly confident swf shouldn't be a problem. My favorite are the 3-4x flashlight bully squads who just want to pick on you.

  • @Victor_hensley said:

    i guess SWF and therfore the game has no problems then. Guess i'm the irrational one.

    Yeah...pretty much

  • That's pretty petty.

  • @Victor_hensley said:

    i guess SWF and therfore the game has no problems then. Guess i'm the irrational one.

    Yes, SWF has problems. That's not a reason to ruin everyone's trial just because you suspect there might be a SWF there.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1344513#Comment_1344513

    Yes, SWF has problems. That's not a reason to ruin everyone's trial just because you suspect there might be a SWF there.

    i check their profile before every game, i'm going to reword the title to lobby dodging, had a rough time today.

  • @LordGlint said:

    Ppl act like you cant do well against SWFs groups. The 6 second swap thing is real though if your on PC. Definitely recommend ya do that. Here was a 3 man SWF I went against earlier who all got tricked into thinking I was gonna use Doc. Managed to have a great game as you can see even though 3 of em were on comms.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YKHDJWZZEZOC/20200611160950-1-edited.jpg

    You are lying! Nobody can beat SWFs, being in an SWFs gives you godmode! Havent you read all the Threads of all those Pro Killers who go against 4 man SWFs all of the time? I heard one of them had 3 Marths in it.

    btw., are you playing on PC with a Controller as Huntress? Are you a madman?

  • @LordRegal said:

    I'm not exactly an amazing survivor in a chase, but I'm good at being sneaky, making smart saves, doing gens right under the killer's nose, etc. I've been accused a few times lately of being in a four stack because I fill the role of "the guy actually doing gens" in the traditional SWF group, but I definitely play solo 99% of the time nowadays. Been interesting seeing what the reactions are to explaining I've never met any of the others before in my life.

    I remember a few times I was accused of being part of a swf group after the game ended And the killer would curse me out and I usually replied back with if your mom or grandma was here right now you would be lined up and smacked until you bleed.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1344505#Comment_1344505

    You are lying! Nobody can beat SWFs, being in an SWFs gives you godmode! Havent you read all the Threads of all those Pro Killers who go against 4 man SWFs all of the time? I heard one of them had 3 Marths in it.

    btw., are you playing on PC with a Controller as Huntress? Are you a madman?

    No, im usin keyboard and mouse. Did you think the little circle thing was from a controller?

  • @Victor_hensley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1344526#Comment_1344526

    i check their profile before every game, i'm going to reword the title to lobby dodging, had a rough time today.

    Lobby dodging is something completely different. If that's all you're doing, it's fine. It's not a great thing to do, IMO, but since survivors no longer need to queue up again, it doesn't really matter.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1344533#Comment_1344533

    No, im usin keyboard and mouse. Did you think the little circle thing was from a controller?

    Yes. Even if it makes me look stupid, I exactly thought this.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1344542#Comment_1344542

    Yes. Even if it makes me look stupid, I exactly thought this.

    Your good. For some reason when you take a screenshot by pressing F12 with steam, it shows your mouse pointer as a circle.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1344531#Comment_1344531

    Lobby dodging is something completely different. If that's all you're doing, it's fine. It's not a great thing to do, IMO, but since survivors no longer need to queue up again, it doesn't really matter.

    I gotten too emotional, and had a human knee-jerk reaction to being harassed by a SWF group

  • @Victor_hensley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1344543#Comment_1344543

    I gotten too emotional, and had a human knee-jerk reaction to being harassed by a SWF group

    Maybe take afew minutes to calm down after a rough match. Grab a drink and watch some youtube or something. We all have stressful matches from time to time, but if ya just keep bringing that into the next match with ya...you're gonna get burned out.

  • I tried doing this once, but then I quickly realized that I wouldn't get to play at all if I dodged all the SWFs.

    So I just stopped thinking much about it.

  • I'm just lobby dodging potatoe and solo when i play strong killer or my main.

    Lol

  • the issue is that we shouldn’t need to be lobby dodging that fact that we do is honestly quite sad. Swf is to powerful especially when the killer is a low rank and then gets beaten to death by a rank 20 and their rank one teammates

  • @LordGlint said:

    Well...enjoy your long DC punishment wait times.

    You don't get punished for dodging lobby's bruh

  • I know, the thread name and post got edited since I put that. Originally it was saying they were going to DC from every SWF match.

  • First, what killer do you play? If clown, legion, leather face and wraith then switch off. What perks to you have? Pop and corrupt at least have one. What map is it? If unbalanced map I understand. Do you have add-on? You really need add-ons to win in 2020, no need to be omega, sometimes use your brain and make some combos. If you did all what I said, then GG EZ BB KILLER.

  • @Victor_hensley said:

    I don't want to suffer against tryhards minus the "try" until they nerf them. Don't care what anybody else says. People can talk about it, but I'm just putting it out there, because i'm tired of this #########. Just speaking my mind.

    EDIT: look, i'm not against people playing with their friends, but judging by this community, it's less of that, and more of having more reasons not to try.

    So you wish to never improve as killer? All I'm hearing is you would rather have a ez match then one that requires skill and learning new tricks

  • You can't just go into a lobby assuming every match will be a SWF. You do that, and you basically make every match miserable for yourself. Trust me, I've been there. I encounter a lot of SWF, and if I'm going to lose, so be it. I got points so who really loses in any situation? Just because you don't get a 4k doesn't mean you lost. Sure, many class a 4k or a 4k escape as a win, but to me I just want to enjoy my match, win or lose. Just don't take matches so seriously and you'll start enjoying yourself. Heck, even if you are losing, just start messing with survivors. You'd be surprised at how many will join in and just start messing around.

  • Did I miss something? These guys saying "enjoy your ban", they do realize the OP never said DC from started games right? Lobby dodging before the game starts is not punishable.

  • @Victor_hensley said:

    I don't want to suffer against tryhards minus the "try" until they nerf them. Don't care what anybody else says. People can talk about it, but I'm just putting it out there, because i'm tired of this #########. Just speaking my mind.

    EDIT: look, i'm not against people playing with their friends, but judging by this community, it's less of that, and more of having more reasons not to try.

    My god man. Youre making us killers look bad. Man or woman up, and just play the game. Even if they are SWF, clap them. Most SWFs are actually embarassingly bad at the game.

  • Why is there even a chat after the game, there isn't on ps4 so I imagine the chatter is mostly negative?

  • So you pretty much say i dont want a challenge and go on easy mode against solo survivors.

    Fact is people with your mindset will never get good as killer. Its pretty much the same when survivors suicide on hook against spirits and nurses. They will never be good against them.

    People act like every single SWF group is a ESL like team. Most of them are casuals, hook bombing and messing around.

    Keep dodging lobbys against potencialy good players but dont wonder why you suffer against good players with this mindset.

    That is how i become a good killer btw

    Never dodging a lobby, taking every challenge i can get. But hey.. if you always go for easy solo player mode then have fun against good players.

  • You will spend more time dodging and obsessing if those players are SWF or not, that actually playing, but it's your choice...

  • Swf is fun to play against, solo survivors are too ez

  • @Chokinghazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1392157#Comment_1392157

    While it is informational to see what good survivors do and be able to recognize and learn to counter it, it gets really annoying when you're against your third in a row group of high rank strangely well coordinated survivors for the day as a rank 18 who doesn't even have a single character of level 30 yet. Who would've guessed people wanna have gasp FUN?!?! with a game they like? How DARE they complain about the holier-than-thou players who are *GENEROUS* enough to present a challenge, unlike the disgusting CASUAL players who are the EXACT same as the kids who grief and ruin games, how disgusting!

    So you're saying it's a commendable thing a game that costs money to play has a "get gud or gtfo" style of matchmaking? Because it's not just the SWF, killers seem to always be of a way worse rank than the survivors, I'm talking 10+ ranks difference. This is not a 2000's hiphop movie where you either work hard to get the skill to do the best job or you lose the prize money from the competition that would save your orphanage for gifted kids from being shut down. This is a game where people wanna meme and figure out what works and make a strategy at their own pace, not need to tryhard half the time just so a bunch of way more experienced kids can't troll you when you just want to finish your daily missions. We're at the point where you need to actually go out of your way to FIND people of your rank OUTSIDE the game if you want to play against them.

    But good on you I guess that you complied and got good, have fun with your "better than you at videogames" badge.

    "better than you in videogames badge" are you serious? BECAUSE im not entitled, because i think people should also play with their friends and have nothing against SWF. because i told him he will never get better when he goes in easy mode. well sure. then it is as you said.

  • Thats no fun.

    I just put SWF squads in the dirt.

  • @tariousx said:

    Did I miss something? These guys saying "enjoy your ban", they do realize the OP never said DC from started games right? Lobby dodging before the game starts is not punishable.

    The OP edited the post to change that they were originally claiming they were going to DC to claiming that they were going to lobby dodge.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1344505#Comment_1344505

    Three Calm Spirits and no Iron Wills? #########?!

    Edit: I didn't know about that exploit. Huh.

    They SUPPOSEDLY have patched it out.

  • he never said he is Dcing he said he is loby dodging wich is perfect. do as you please

  • @LordGlint said:

    Well...enjoy your long DC punishment wait times.

    Lobby dodging dont give you a penality you just reset your queue and for killer its only 30 sec so its not the end of the world for the killer

  • Now if only I could lobby dodge if I knew it is a Freddy, Spirit, Doctor, or Clown.

  • @Yeebud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1344476#Comment_1344476

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1344479#Comment_1344479

    Since dedicated servers came out, the lobby wont cancel out if a killer leaves, the survivors will stay in the lobby until another killer connects.

    @batax90 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1344476#Comment_1344476

    Lobby dodging dont give you a penality you just reset your queue and for killer its only 30 sec so its not the end of the world for the killer

    Keep sayin this but ppl keep chiming in. If you look at the original post, you'll see it was edited. Originally it said they were going to DC from every match with a SWF. After afew posts talking about DC punishments, they changed the OP and the title of the thread.

  • @seki23 said:

    he never said he is Dcing he said he is loby dodging wich is perfect. do as you please

    He originally said he was DCing. He edited his original post and the thread title.

‹ 1 2