I'm lobby dodging against every suspected SWF group as killer

I don't want to suffer against tryhards minus the "try" until they nerf them. Don't care what anybody else says. People can talk about it, but I'm just putting it out there, because i'm tired of this #########. Just speaking my mind.

EDIT: look, i'm not against people playing with their friends, but judging by this community, it's less of that, and more of having more reasons not to try.

Comments

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1393728#Comment_1393728

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1393750#Comment_1393750

    Keep sayin this but ppl keep chiming in. If you look at the original post, you'll see it was edited. Originally it said they were going to DC from every match with a SWF. After afew posts talking about DC punishments, they changed the OP and the title of the thread.

    Did not see that thanks to point it out dcing cause of a swf is dumb just go afk and do something else during this time anyway its not like the killer have a chance against people who tell where the killer is.

  • @batax90 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1393805#Comment_1393805

    Did not see that thanks to point it out dcing cause of a swf is dumb just go afk and do something else during this time anyway its not like the killer have a chance against people who tell where the killer is.

    I tend to do alright myself, but to each their own.

  • Let's be honest that going against 4-man SWF is not fun experience. It doesn't take long to check if they are SWF or not. Just check their profile friends ctrl+f and see if they are friends together. If most profiles are private then it's ez dodge. At evening i get instant killer lobbies so it doesn't matter

  • @Neamy said:

    Why is there even a chat after the game, there isn't on ps4 so I imagine the chatter is mostly negative?

    Go luck writing with a controller on ps4.

    "Okay, message is ready finally"

    - Chat is offline.

  • @Callmehandsome said:

    Let's be honest that going against 4-man SWF is not fun experience. It doesn't take long to check if they are SWF or not. Just check their profile friends ctrl+f and see if they are friends together. If most profiles are private then it's ez dodge. At evening i get instant killer lobbies so it doesn't matter

    It depends. I roughly put most SWFs in to 3 categories. There are swat teams, meme teams and rainbows. Swat teams end up in quick loss for me, memers make the match fun by goofing around and rainbows are easy matches and bring most joy when you see that salt in endgame chat. And the salt usually comes from either the red rank or the brown rank.

  • yap... SWF survivor pain in ass... killer is solo and they are SWF in PC bang / Net cafe or using chat program [ They know exactly what to do even without perk ] ... and after escape 3 man or 4 man they mock killer ( EZ, Nub killer , trash killer , etc ) ... classical SWF.... very classic here....

  • I'm the OP

    Sheesh, this post just blew up again out of nowhere in my inbox, that's suprising.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1392123#Comment_1392123

    The OP edited the post to change that they were originally claiming they were going to DC to claiming that they were going to lobby dodge.

    Ahh, if that's the case 100% scummy. If you commit to the match, aka make your bed then lay in it.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1391665#Comment_1391665

    I know, the thread name and post got edited since I put that. Originally it was saying they were going to DC from every SWF match.

    True, because I've gotten too emotional when I made it, and I said D/C, even though I would not do that unless as killer, some of the survivors make the match too annoying to continue playing. I updated the title to be more accerate to what I was going to do. (And if you are wondering, yes, I still stand by it)

  • Forgot I need to play 4,000 hours to know what i'm doing, my bad.

  • @caz_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1392259#Comment_1392259

    "better than you in videogames badge" are you serious? BECAUSE im not entitled, because i think people should also play with their friends and have nothing against SWF. because i told him he will never get better when he goes in easy mode. well sure. then it is as you said.

    From the way you word it, you seem to be acting VERY defensive. Also "because i think people should also play with their friends and have nothing against SWF." First of all, MOST cases, of course survivors have little problem with SWFs, because it benefits them also...BUT...

    second, you seem to have forgotten what "sandbagging" is. It may be shocking, but I ACTUALLY play survivor, quite frequently, and one time, I was in a match with a 3 person SWF that I was not a part of (they told me they were on voice comms), and when the game was about to end (5 minutes into the match...) I was being chased by killer, I finally lost the killer, but the EGC timer had 20 seconds left, and I was nowhere near the gates on the same wall (look, i'm not saying survivors don't have problems of their own either) I knew I could not leave through the game, but luckily, I found the hatch, one of the survivors found me, ran to the gate (the survivor was across the map while I was in a field far away, but the area had a wide open space, despite it being in the Yamaoka Estate map, the current largest map in the game after the patch) and with all three at the gate, they waited until the actual last second before leaving, killing me in the process.

    If that wasn't enough, in the post game chat, they said that it was MY FAULT that I died and that I would have lived if I was in their SWF group. Apparently it's my fault that I could not run across a gigantic map to the exit gates while i'm at the opposite end of it.

    and finally, according to you, killer is easy mode compared to survivors, because running around a piece of wood and holding m1 is SO difficult. People playing games casually does not exist to you.

    You can call me trash all you want, you don't have authority over people as much as you think you do.

  • @xenofon13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1392143#Comment_1392143

    Go luck writing with a controller on ps4.

    "Okay, message is ready finally"

    - Chat is offline.

    The console has a built in message system that a player can easily go to in the endgame lobby, but unlike PC messages, they will never end unless someone has enough of it and blocks them. (I use to play PS4 before I switched to PC, it's just as toxic there as is PC, and likely Xbox too)

  • @tariousx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1392457#Comment_1392457

    Ahh, if that's the case 100% scummy. If you commit to the match, aka make your bed then lay in it.

    Ah yes...Coming up with a conclusion without a second of thought. You're a very trustworthy person.

  • @Victor_hensley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1394296#Comment_1394296

    Ah yes...Coming up with a conclusion without a second of thought. You're a very trustworthy person.

    Excuse me? I was just going off of what the post said? This is a forum for a game where we are all are talking to strangers mostly, I shouldn't have a reason to second thought anyone here. If the post says A I will react to A not sit and stew over a forum post.

1 2 ›