Entitled Survivor Rule Book

1.) No Face Camping

2.) No Gen Camping

3.) No Tunneling

4.) No Slugging

5.) If I Kobe a hook, I am entitled to not be touched again, and escape that match.

6.) You can NEVER bring a Mori!

7.) You can't use your power, its too OP!

8.) You can NEVER use Ultra Rare add ons, just IMAGINE!

9.) NEVER use NOED, it's a "crutch" perk, just IMAGINE actually using it.

10.) If I use TTV I am entitled to a Follow, Subscription, and 10,000 Bits

11.) Make sure to IMAGINE!

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • @Kolonite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330257#Comment_1330257

    NOED exposes everyone for no cost. Rancor exposes one person for a cost. Survivors get to know where you are after popping a gen. Remember just increases the timer for the exit gate and only works if you're finding your obsession and smacking them. Blood warden is only active if you hook someone during the EGC and they're only being seen if they're in the exit gate area. I think all of those perks are fair. Blood warden could be amazing with NOED though. You get a hook and they can't escape while getting one hit.

    I'm not trying to attack you I bring this up because a lot of people tend to act like anyone who uses no one escapes death is a bad killer who can't play the game.

    Lots of people could just simply use the perk because they they like it or they just like running end game builds.

    That would be the equivalent of seeing anyone who runs sprint burst is bad with chases

  • @Gomolazoli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330260#Comment_1330260

    Well he pretty much supports basement camping that’s confirmed. And say it’s the survivor’s fault for “FeeDInG” the killer Lmfao. I just love how people likes to defend their opinions even if it ends up not making any sense.

    For context, he's talking about the fact that a Huntress camped the basement after three gens popped during the first chase and his entire team funneled into the basement like lemmings. Naturally, I said they were to blame for their deaths because they fed her.

    @Kolonite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330269#Comment_1330269

    NOED makes it so the the killer will 100% get two kills if they camp. Solo queues can't find all the bones and do all the gens in less then 2 minutes. All you're saying to me is you play like a dick and are ok with abusing systems, camping, and tunneling to win. So, you can see how people wouldn't really care about your opinion on if things are fair or not, right?

    So a survivor wound up on the hook immediately? Sounds like you went up against a cheater, I'd report that killer if I were you.

    No abuse. I don't cheat, glitch, exploit, you name it. I play the game as is, with the intended mechanics. I use DH and often get five tokens before it's destroyed (assuming it didn't spawn out in the open, naturally). I also camp if the survivors are swarming the hook like vultures. I gen rush when killers camp and/or tunnel.

    Assume whatever you want, I can tell you just want an excuse to avoid addressing my arguments. That's why you're going for ad hominem attacks.

  • @Gomolazoli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330260#Comment_1330260

    Well he pretty much supports basement camping that’s confirmed. And say it’s the survivor’s fault for “FeeDInG” the killer Lmfao. I just love how people likes to defend their opinions even if it ends up not making any sense.

    Not only that. He also thinks that Moris are fair and balanced. No point in discussing with him, I gave up myself.

    And well, it is quite clear that DS while not being an Anti-Tunnel Perk is punishing tunneling. While this is not the sole intention of the perk it is logical that someone who goes after the Unhooked guy will have to eat the stun.

  • What was the point of this post?

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330276#Comment_1330276

    Not only that. He also thinks that Moris are fair and balanced. No point in discussing with him, I gave up myself.

    And well, it is quite clear that DS while not being an Anti-Tunnel Perk is punishing tunneling. While this is not the sole intention of the perk it is logical that someone who goes after the Unhooked guy will have to eat the stun.

    Funny how people often say there's "no point in discussing" because I won't agree with the opinions that they present without justification, like I'm supposed to just blindly accept their opinions and completely discard my own and my own thought processes.

    I could say the same thing about you, that there's no point in discussing things with you because you won't accept my opinion.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330276#Comment_1330276

    For context, he's talking about the fact that a Huntress camped the basement after three gens popped during the first chase and his entire team funneled into the basement like lemmings. Naturally, I said they were to blame for their deaths because they fed her.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330281#Comment_1330281

    So a survivor wound up on the hook immediately? Sounds like you went up against a cheater, I'd report that killer if I were you.

    No abuse. I don't cheat, glitch, exploit, you name it. I play the game as is, with the intended mechanics. I use DH and often get five tokens before it's destroyed (assuming it didn't spawn out in the open, naturally). Assume whatever you want, I can tell you just want an excuse to avoid addressing my arguments. That's why you're going for ad hominem attacks.

    Just to be clear. You said I WAS the one feeding the killer because the rest of my team failed to get the guy off the basement hook and ended up there as well. And saving them was pretty much imossible because as I said before, she was camping the stairs with hatchet in hand and I was a onehit already. (Which happened when I blocked for the guy in his first chase to take the agro when he was about to go down but she ignored me).

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330276#Comment_1330276

    For context, he's talking about the fact that a Huntress camped the basement after three gens popped during the first chase and his entire team funneled into the basement like lemmings. Naturally, I said they were to blame for their deaths because they fed her.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330281#Comment_1330281

    So a survivor wound up on the hook immediately? Sounds like you went up against a cheater, I'd report that killer if I were you.

    No abuse. I don't cheat, glitch, exploit, you name it. I play the game as is, with the intended mechanics. I use DH and often get five tokens before it's destroyed (assuming it didn't spawn out in the open, naturally). Assume whatever you want, I can tell you just want an excuse to avoid addressing my arguments. That's why you're going for ad hominem attacks.

    Also, I main killer, bud.

  • @Gomolazoli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330294#Comment_1330294

    Just to be clear. You sait I WAS the one feeding the killer because the rest of my team failed to get the guy off the basement hook and ended up there as well. And saving them was pretty much imossible because as I said before, she was camping the stairs with hatchet in hand and I was a onehit already. (Which happened when I blocked for the guy in his first chase to take the agro when he was about to go down but she ignored me).

    You said she camping the basement stairs. Either you went there or she cheated and threw a hatchet through walls and hit you somewhere else on the map.

  • Please try to keep the discussion civil and respectful, no need to insult others over a different opinion.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330307#Comment_1330307

    You said she camping the basement stairs. Either you went there or she cheated and threw a hatchet through walls and hit you somewhere else on the map.

    ????

    Yes I wen’t there to attempt the save. That’s what a good sportsman does rather than waiting for hatch. Than I realized there is no way I get them out so I narnia-teched her after luring her out.

    And losing 3 gens during the first chase is not the survivors fault for doing their objective that the game spawned them right next to.

  • @Gomolazoli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330315#Comment_1330315

    ????

    Yes I wen’t there to attempt the save. That’s what a good sportsman does rather than waiting for hatch. Than I realized there is no way I get them out so I narnia-teched her after luring her out.

    And losing 3 gens during the first chase is not the survivors fault for doing their objective that the game spawned them right next to.

    Unhooking against a camper is a bad move, period. You screwed up, that's why you disconnected in a locker.

    I never said her losing 3 gens was the survivors' fault, so I'm not sure why you felt the need to say that.

    And I main survivor. Is this relevant?

  • @CANxOFxCORN said:

    1.) No Face Camping

    2.) No Gen Camping

    3.) No Tunneling

    4.) No Slugging

    5.) If I Kobe a hook, I am entitled to not be touched again, and escape that match.

    6.) You can NEVER bring a Mori!

    7.) You can't use your power, its too OP!

    8.) You can NEVER use Ultra Rare add ons, just IMAGINE!

    9.) NEVER use NOED, it's a "crutch" perk, just IMAGINE actually using it.

    10.) If I use TTV I am entitled to a Follow, Subscription, and 10,000 Bits

    11.) Make sure to IMAGINE!

    So if this “rule book” exists, what’s the penalty for breaking these rules?

    Oh wait, you mean there is no penalty? You can play however you like and survivors can do nothing, except complain about it in an avoidable post-game chat? None of this stuff is bannable and nobody is gonna come round to your house and slap the cuffs on you for doing it so I don’t see why you would care if it’s popular or not.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330325#Comment_1330325

    Unhooking against a camper is a bad move, period. You screwed up, that's why you disconnected in a locker.

    I never said her losing 3 gens was the survivors' fault, so I'm not sure why you felt the need to say that.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330311#Comment_1330311

    And I main survivor. Is this relevant?

    You just called yourself a camper btw. I was just pointing out that maybe the guy who mains survivor and camps and tunnels as killer doesn't really care all that much how balanced NOED is.

  • @Kolonite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330327#Comment_1330327

    You just called yourself a camper btw. I was just pointing out that maybe the guy who mains survivor and camps and tunnels as killer doesn't really care all that much how balanced NOED is.

    I explained a very specific scenario in which I camp, yes. If you think it's bad to camp when most or all survivors are vulturing around the hook, I don't know what to tell you.

    NOED has had nothing but nerfs since launch. At some point, it becomes less about the perk and more about the players who won't counter it.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330325#Comment_1330325

    Unhooking against a camper is a bad move, period. You screwed up, that's why you disconnected in a locker.

    I never said her losing 3 gens was the survivors' fault, so I'm not sure why you felt the need to say that.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330311#Comment_1330311

    And I main survivor. Is this relevant?

    Okay now I genuinely feel like you have trouble understanding English. Or perhaps you just like to ignore the point in order to give meaning to your own opinion that would be clearly invaild if you take reality to accoun.

  • @Gomolazoli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330327#Comment_1330327

    Okay now I genuinely feel like you have trouble understanding English. Or perhaps you just like to ignore the point in order to give meaning to your own opinion that would be clearly invaild if you take reality to accoun.

    You went to unhook against a camper. That's feeding, end of story.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330332#Comment_1330332

    I explained a very specific scenario in which I camp, yes. If you think it's bad to camp when most or all survivors are vulturing around the hook, I don't know what to tell you.

    NOED has had nothing but nerfs since launch. At some point, it becomes less about the perk and more about the players who won't counter it.

    If they're running you and keeping you around the hook it's not camping. I think NOED isn't great against great players and players with comms or on a killer actually playing the game. I think it's busted when the killer camps. The game already makes it easy to camp. I don't think there should be a perk that makes it so much easier. You shouldn't have to assume NOED every game and do all the bones lol

  • @Kolonite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330341#Comment_1330341

    If they're running you and keeping you around the hook it's not camping. I think NOED isn't great against great players and players with comms or on a killer actually playing the game. I think it's busted when the killer camps. The game already makes it easy to camp. I don't think there should be a perk that makes it so much easier. You shouldn't have to assume NOED every game and do all the bones lol

    Not running, literally just crouching around the hook. I refuse to engage because it's more beneficial if they stay around - fewer survivors on gens.

    You shouldn't have to assume BT every game and DS whenever you see an obsession either, but that's how it is.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330342#Comment_1330342

    You went to unhook against a camper. That's feeding, end of story.

    But yeah it is probably the reason why people say there is no point arguing with you. Sad story for sure.

    Alsooooo you were the same dedicated about Candyman being the next chapter. And look you were wrong once again.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330349#Comment_1330349

    Not running, literally just crouching around the hook. I refuse to engage because it's more beneficial if they stay around - fewer survivors on gens.

    You shouldn't have to assume BT every game and DS whenever you see an obsession either, but that's how it is.

    But you can see how I think DS and BT are less of a threat, right? BT gets countered easily by hitting the unhooker. DS is either going to wear off or frustrate you for a second and then they're gonna get downed again unless they DS you at the exit gates. I think DS is harmful to the game, but I think NOED is much more harmful.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330342#Comment_1330342

    You went to unhook against a camper. That's feeding, end of story.

    And no I didn’t unhook. Again, I went there to get an idea about what is she doing. If I could get down, that would have been a 3 man save with the perfectly balanced BT perk that you scummy killers hate so much. But yeah live in your bubble mate. I have no reason to interult you in that.

  • @Gomolazoli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330345#Comment_1330345

    But yeah it is probably the reason why people say there is no point arguing with you. Sad story for sure.

    Alsooooo you were the same dedicated about Candyman being the next chapter. And look you were wrong once again.

    Here are the facts, as you laid them out:

    • A survivor was hooked in the basement after a long chase during which 3 gens were repaired
    • The Huntress was camping the basement stairs
    • Your teammates went for an unhook and failed, getting themselves downed in the process
    • You went for an unhook and failed, getting yourself injured in the process
    • You went inside a locker and disconnected

    Explain how that's not feeding.

  • Notice how 3 pages in and OP hasn’t even responded to his own thread.

    How is this even considered a discussion? Lmao

  • @Kolonite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330356#Comment_1330356

    But you can see how I think DS and BT are less of a threat, right? BT gets countered easily by hitting the unhooker. DS is either going to wear off or frustrate you for a second and then they're gonna get downed again unless they DS you at the exit gates. I think DS is harmful to the game, but I think NOED is much more harmful.

    Nope. NOED can be disabled before it ever triggers and you get more points in the mean time in a category that's difficult to get points for (in my experience). DS stuns you for 5 seconds and you're stuck in a catch-22 scenario where if you eat it early the survivors can just keep pumping out gens and if you eat it late they escape. BT rewards hook farmers and needs to go the way of the dodo bird.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330357#Comment_1330357

    Here are the facts, as you laid them out:

    • A survivor was hooked in the basement after a long chase during which 3 gens were repaired
    • The Huntress was camping the basement stairs
    • Your teammates went for an unhook and failed, getting themselves downed in the process
    • You went for an unhook and failed, getting yourself injured in the process
    • You went inside a locker and disconnected

    Explain how that's not feeding.

    I already said I was injured BECAUSE I took a hit for the first guy during HIS chase (the 3 gen one) to attemt to take the aggro. Sorry but do you even read more than the first sentence of the responses you get?

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330363#Comment_1330363

    Nope. NOED can be disabled before it ever triggers and you get more points in the mean time in a category that's difficult to get points for (in my experience). DS stuns you for 5 seconds and you're stuck in a catch-22 scenario where if you eat it early the survivors can just keep pumping out gens and if you eat it late they escape. BT rewards hook farmers and needs to go the way of the dodo bird.

    We're gonna have to agree to disagree, bud. I've never had trouble countering either.

  • The only issue I see with NOED is that it can reward camping. The direct counter to camping is doing gens and getting out. To do gens and totems generally won't work out. Since gen speed is linked with hook time to punish campers every second counts. Now if a killer is camping it reduced the time to cleanse a totem it may reduce NOED's effectiveness with true campers.

    Now if a killer is not camping and the game is going along and NOED procs then that is on the survivors imo.

    As for camping in general well it is punishable and Orion is correct in that regard. If survivors feed it and the killer gets them all then that is on them. The game itself is designed as I mentioned to punish this strat and the killer should only ever get at the most 2 kills and very little points. This makes it non worthwhile. If you reward a strat then you can't blame a player for using it. Think outside the box. It's not about good sportsmanship but using what you have to show the other side its not worthwhile.

    What does need changed imo is the emblems and point system so punishing camping is more rewarded.

  • @Kolonite said:

    number 9 is 100% a fact. NOED is a crutch perk lol

    It can also be used as part of an end game build. 🤷‍♂️

  • @Rizzo said:

    Please try to keep the discussion civil and respectful, no need to insult others over a different opinion.

    This whole thread is insulting survivors tho?

    Why not just close it instead of hoping people will be nice

    This thread isn't even a discussion

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330072#Comment_1330072

    It can also be used as part of an end game build. 🤷‍♂️

    True. It's still very powerful and tends to be used as a crutch for when things don't go your way

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    The only issue I see with NOED is that it can reward camping. The direct counter to camping is doing gens and getting out. To do gens and totems generally won't work out. Since gen speed is linked with hook time to punish campers every second counts. Now if a killer is camping it reduced the time to cleanse a totem it may reduce NOED's effectiveness with true campers.

    Now if a killer is not camping and the game is going along and NOED procs then that is on the survivors imo.

    As for gaming in general well it is punishable and Orion is correct in that regard. If survivors feed it and the killer gets them all then that is on them. The game itself is designed as I mentioned to punish this strat and the killer should only ever get at the most 2 kills and very little points. This makes it non worthwhile. If you reward a strat then you can't blame a player for using it. Think outside the box. It's not about good sportsmanship but using what you have to show the other side its not worthwhile.

    What does need changed imo is the emblems and point system so punishing camping is more rewarded.

    I fully agree. I don't think NOED is all that good when it's just a regular game. I just see it as a problem because it rewards camping and I'm sure campers don't care about their blood points or pips. Just generally ruining peoples time

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    What a useful Thread. Really an enrichment to this Forum.

    Not to worry, in an exciting twist it turned into an argument about noed.

  • @Kolonite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330115#Comment_1330115

    In a regular game I agree. I think NOED is a waste of a perk slot. You really shouldn't get to the point where it would proc if you're playing well or not going against people who are amazing at the game and on comms. I just don't appreciate a perk being in the game that makes camping such a viable strat, man.

    It depends on what you consider viable. Someone would need to do tge math but that strat im pretty sure isnt going to get you out of tge green ranks. Even if you 4k every single game (which you wont). I get its annoying, but I think how often you see it is blown WAY out of proportion.

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330123#Comment_1330123

    It depends on what you consider viable. Someone would need to do tge math but that strat im pretty sure isnt going to get you out of tge green ranks. Even if you 4k every single game (which you wont). I get its annoying, but I think how often you see it is blown WAY out of proportion.

    I agree it's not viable. People don't camp to pip or get bp. They camp to ruin people's fun. They're seen in green ranks mostly from what I know. I main killer so obviously I don't experience it

  • @Kolonite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330155#Comment_1330155

    You can't say the same for those. No. NOED rewards you for losing all 5 gens. It rewards you for losing. Perks that give you information when a gen pops is fine. You'll likely lose a gen or two, but losing all 5 means you lost the game. The perks you listed don't reward you for losing. Name the perk that lets you jump off death hook at full health. None of the perks you're bringing up are anywhere near the power level of NOED. DS will rob you of a hook sometimes. Borrowed stops you from tunneling. Unbreakable is countered by just hooking them. Soul guard isn't even really good and unbreakable forces you to stay injured to get use.

    "Losing 5 gens" does not equal "lost"

    This is the issue, its the mindset of "well we finished all 5 gens so we won"

    No, you dont win till you escape. Its why end game builds exist. NOED + Remember Me + Blood Warden + Rancor.

    People need to get out of this mindset. I cant tell you the number of games where i killed the last 2 or 3 survivors after the gens were done WITHOUT noed.

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330161#Comment_1330161

    "Losing 5 gens" does not equal "lost"

    This is the issue, its the mindset of "well we finished all 5 gens so we won"

    No, you dont win till you escape. Its why end game builds exist. NOED + Remember Me + Blood Warden + Rancor.

    People need to get out of this mindset. I cant tell you the number of games where i killed the last 2 or 3 survivors after the gens were done WITHOUT noed.

    Yep.

    That's the only reason NOED gets so much hate. Because survivors feel like, "WE WON, it's not fair they killed us after we won!

  • @Kolonite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330388#Comment_1330388

    I fully agree. I don't think NOED is all that good when it's just a regular game. I just see it as a problem because it rewards camping and I'm sure campers don't care about their blood points or pips. Just generally ruining peoples time

    NOED doesn't reward camping, the person is already on the hook. NOED is doing nothing to them. Greedy survivors reward camping.

    Just leave. Just walk out the door. It's right there, just walk out. Go. It's not hard. Just walk away.

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330161#Comment_1330161

    "Losing 5 gens" does not equal "lost"

    This is the issue, its the mindset of "well we finished all 5 gens so we won"

    No, you dont win till you escape. Its why end game builds exist. NOED + Remember Me + Blood Warden + Rancor.

    People need to get out of this mindset. I cant tell you the number of games where i killed the last 2 or 3 survivors after the gens were done WITHOUT noed.

    Yeah it's not an automatic loss when all gens are done, but unless you run endgame builds you don't want gens popping. Also, I don't know if I'd run rancor with NOED. Seems pointless. Like I said, I think it's bad when people camp. I don't think it's great if you play like a normal person. They have time to do the bones in a normal game. In a game with a camper that camper is usually going to kill two people by camping.

  • @Gomolazoli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330315#Comment_1330315

    ????

    Yes I wen’t there to attempt the save. That’s what a good sportsman does rather than waiting for hatch. Than I realized there is no way I get them out so I narnia-teched her after luring her out.

    And losing 3 gens during the first chase is not the survivors fault for doing their objective that the game spawned them right next to.

    If 3 gens pop during 1st chase you need to expect that killer to get grimy. Its hard enough getting 12 hooks during the span of 5 gens. Getting 11 in 160 seconds is mathmatically impossible. It just is. Nobody is saying its the survivors fault, its also not the killers fault for using the tools at their disposale, like basement camping.

  • @Gomolazoli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330315#Comment_1330315

    ????

    Yes I wen’t there to attempt the save. That’s what a good sportsman does rather than waiting for hatch. Than I realized there is no way I get them out so I narnia-teched her after luring her out.

    And losing 3 gens during the first chase is not the survivors fault for doing their objective that the game spawned them right next to.

    Imagine the guy who posts bragging about disconnecting talking about good sportsmanship.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330332#Comment_1330332

    I explained a very specific scenario in which I camp, yes. If you think it's bad to camp when most or all survivors are vulturing around the hook, I don't know what to tell you.

    NOED has had nothing but nerfs since launch. At some point, it becomes less about the perk and more about the players who won't counter it.

    Accurate. There are scenarios where camping is justified, just like gen rush is justified as long as the game allows it

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330396#Comment_1330396

    NOED doesn't reward camping, the person is already on the hook. NOED is doing nothing to them. Greedy survivors reward camping.

    Just leave. Just walk out the door. It's right there, just walk out. Go. It's not hard. Just walk away.

    bruh. You have 2 minutes until your friend dies. 80 seconds per gen and 14 seconds per bones. If you're a god tier swf and do everything perfectly that leaves 10 seconds to open the exit gates before your friend dies. Exit gates take 20 seconds. That's if everyone plays perfectly and the person isn't getting camped near bones. Bones can spawn pretty close to a hook.

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330341#Comment_1330341

    Accurate. There are scenarios where camping is justified, just like gen rush is justified as long as the game allows it

    Exactly. Gen rushing might not be fun, but it is efficient. Camping can also be efficient, if the survivors allow it. I can't blame players for playing efficiently, as long as they're not exploiting or cheating.

  • @Kolonite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330428#Comment_1330428

    bruh. You have 2 minutes until your friend dies. 80 seconds per gen and 14 seconds per bones. If you're a god tier swf and do everything perfectly that leaves 10 seconds to open the exit gates before your friend dies. Exit gates take 20 seconds. That's if everyone plays perfectly and the person isn't getting camped near bones. Bones can spawn pretty close to a hook.

    By the time the first survivor is hooked, at least two generators should have popped. That means 3 gens for 3 people (80 seconds), plus a gate (20 seconds). 100 seconds in total, leaves 20 seconds to teabag each other before leaving.

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330325#Comment_1330325

    Imagine the guy who posts bragging about disconnecting talking about good sportsmanship.

    Imagne playing a 4 minute long match where nobody can get a single unhook and escaping through the hatch just to derank like everyone else including the killer.

    Even a blind man can see that DC-ing doesn’t make a difference here other than making it faster to hop into the next match for giving up on that piss poor 7-8k points I earned.

  • @Gomolazoli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330433#Comment_1330433

    Imagne playing a 4 minute long match where nobody can get a single unhook and escaping through the hatch just to derank like everyone else including the killer.

    Even a blind man can see that DC-ing doesn’t make a difference here other than making it faster to hop into the next match for giving up on that poss poor 7-8k points I earned.

    5 minute DC penalty. At most, you'll bleed out in 4 minutes. It's much faster to die.

  • @Kolonite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330390#Comment_1330390

    True. It's still very powerful and tends to be used as a crutch for when things don't go your way

    So?

    To be clear I dont ever run it myself because I dont like the mindset, but i dont see a problem with someone using noed as insurance in case things dont go their way. They played the game with 3 perks and you didnt do bones. They gave up 25% of their build to run something that may not even activate, high risk high reward.

  • @Kolonite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330405#Comment_1330405

    I agree it's not viable. People don't camp to pip or get bp. They camp to ruin people's fun. They're seen in green ranks mostly from what I know. I main killer so obviously I don't experience it

    Ok but if the people that do this every game get stuck in green (again just saying green for example) and you continue getting better, youll eventually be in the reds and almost never see it. I cant even tell you the last time i saw someone running this specific strat

  • @metalklok said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330091#Comment_1330091

    kinda like how ds,borrowed,soul guard,unbreakable,deliverance,iron will,fixated, dead hard, reward you for being hit

    Please explain to the class how Fixated, a perk that you don't benefit from when you are injured (other than seeing scratch marks but who cares about that), rewards you for being hit.

  • @Kolonite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330419#Comment_1330419

    Yeah it's not an automatic loss when all gens are done, but unless you run endgame builds you don't want gens popping. Also, I don't know if I'd run rancor with NOED. Seems pointless. Like I said, I think it's bad when people camp. I don't think it's great if you play like a normal person. They have time to do the bones in a normal game. In a game with a camper that camper is usually going to kill two people by camping.

    And not pip. Why are you ignoring the pipping part? Thats very important...

1 2 3 4