Entitled Survivor Rule Book
1.) No Face Camping
2.) No Gen Camping
3.) No Tunneling
4.) No Slugging
5.) If I Kobe a hook, I am entitled to not be touched again, and escape that match.
6.) You can NEVER bring a Mori!
7.) You can't use your power, its too OP!
8.) You can NEVER use Ultra Rare add ons, just IMAGINE!
9.) NEVER use NOED, it's a "crutch" perk, just IMAGINE actually using it.
10.) If I use TTV I am entitled to a Follow, Subscription, and 10,000 Bits
11.) Make sure to IMAGINE!
Comments
The killer version of the survivor rule book is an imaginary perk that nobody asked for? Come on, you have killers demanding stupid ######### too, and that's what you come up with?
These are what both sides actually want(maybe not bananas). But NOED, Decisive etc. are some basic perks of the game. You cannot stop it. So, yeah.
I am joking about that perk. And you know it.
Why did you include fixated on this list at all? Half of its effect only works if the survivor is healthy.
You literally said that's what both sides want, so it doesn't sound like you're joking.
Uhm.. Okay.
@Icery
For what is worth I got a good laugh out of that.
It’s about the most substance you can get out of these type of threads.
i dont expect you to read all the replies since there is 6 pages of them but on the fourth page i said that i got fixated mixed up with resilience you dirty nerd.
Should submit this post for a Peabody or something....top rate...top rate.
Id say resiliance rewards you for staying injured.
yeah i can agree with that
who says peabody? what are you 60?
i gotcha and thanks for not holding it against me that i didnt read 6 pages of comments
It is a major award is it not? Should I have said Pulitzer instead?