well he used a lot of racial slurs, I think its time for him to take a break -> report to sony
Well either I dont really reply or its some russian, which I cant understand anyways. I reply with either smth in my own native language (like "the sun is shining") or "haha yes, this was very funny."
Back when I had my messages on public.Iโve come across a lot of very immature killers and survivors That sent me poorly written hate mail๐. My most memorable one was a killer from another country who tried his best to curse me out as he kept misspelling words. Iโm like if youโre gonna even try you might as well learn to speak better English ๐.Another one was a teammate who tried to blame me for not rescuing her off a hook as the killer stood in front of her.In the message the meg said I was selfish and that she hoped that I die in a house fire.
Don't respond, report them and get them banned, that is more easy than losing braincells responding to people like that.
BTW, you got hatemail that means that you played great, unless you camped which I doubt but just think of every hatemail you get as "this player was playing better than me"
PlayStation handles reports right then and there, and you also get a notification letting you know that they've taken the appropriate action against them.
I have never gotten hate message in this game prob because i'am newbie/noob, but I do get hate message from other game. I just simply ignore em. I really do want to play with em but the more you respond the more message they will send and sometimes they just wont stop even if you only respond with "lol" . They will keep sending you just to get your attention xD
Wow some people are so sad. I always have end game chat box closed. By the time the other person has finished arguing and insulting themselves I've already entered my next game ๐.
Ive started saying "Hamburger" lol no matter what they say, ill say hamburger, if they wanna waste my time with their worthless msg, ill respond with worthless msgs.
I'm too lazy to argue, even when I feel I've been wronged, lol. So either I ignore it, or I'll make lighthearted comments, which are sure to annoy anyone looking for a reaction.
EZ ban. I get people like this banned from Sony daily.
People like this are as bad as it gets though. How can you take a game so seriously?
Lol I know right?? Itโs crazy how irrational ppl become over this game. Or any game for that matter ๐ just take a break before regrettable things are said
What if someone created a bot to just say "no u" all of the time or actually sat there for hours typing it or kept trying to message you?
Lol something I would def need to invest in. Sometimes ppl continue messaging me several games later and I havenโt even responded ๐ theyโre just spamming hate. I couldโve and maybe shouldโve just blocked em, but I was getting to much enjoyment out of it
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like to send them a ๐
That's mine too! ๐
I understand Zaddy ๐
I have plenty more but most of time it's along that route
@SpoopyGirl This is a hilarious response to those kinds of stupid messages.
EZ ban. I get people like this banned from Sony daily.
People like this are as bad as it gets though. How can you take a game so seriously?
well he used a lot of racial slurs, I think its time for him to take a break -> report to sony
Well either I dont really reply or its some russian, which I cant understand anyways. I reply with either smth in my own native language (like "the sun is shining") or "haha yes, this was very funny."
[Potentially offensive message hidden.]
I send a ggwp and block
Yer point...
Thats what I send
People have to be my friend on ps4 to send messages. I get a lot of friend requests ๐
I like to trash talk back
Back when I had my messages on public.Iโve come across a lot of very immature killers and survivors That sent me poorly written hate mail๐. My most memorable one was a killer from another country who tried his best to curse me out as he kept misspelling words. Iโm like if youโre gonna even try you might as well learn to speak better English ๐.Another one was a teammate who tried to blame me for not rescuing her off a hook as the killer stood in front of her.In the message the meg said I was selfish and that she hoped that I die in a house fire.
I usually respond with logic and reason. I donโt succumb to their level, or be antagonistic.....
LOL! That's when you know they salty. Friend request with hate mail attached
I usually just say GG and to keep trying to insult me because I find their responses funny and have more evidence to get them banned afterwards
Just say gg. Kill them with kindness. They are looking to provoke you. Don't give them the reaction they want.
I just tell them "cry me a river" or "cry harder"
Don't respond, report them and get them banned, that is more easy than losing braincells responding to people like that.
BTW, you got hatemail that means that you played great, unless you camped which I doubt but just think of every hatemail you get as "this player was playing better than me"
I usually just say :( and ignore whatever else they say.
I report them on PS4 and on Dead by Daylight.
PlayStation handles reports right then and there, and you also get a notification letting you know that they've taken the appropriate action against them.
While I don't send hatemail, plenty of players deserve it, and not for being not fun, rather straight up toxicity.
Jajajajajajajajajajajaja you died to noed and Mori you're bad but you died
Typical response you'll get if you do send hatemail.
Lol
EZ clap
Harassment is bannable(maybe) and can be reported. I would also block them, because i know they're just gonna say the same thing over and over again.
"Monkey."
I'm on ps4, i blocked messages, and friend invites, boom problem solved
"Love the crying and salt you made my day thanks! Easy game btw. Tell mum I said hello"
Then ignore them.
Laugh, ask why, and thank them for giving me another fine addition to my collection.
Also pretty much everything he said is ban-worthy to PS. It might take them a long time to update you on the situation though.
I just no u them until they get bored.
What if someone created a bot to just say "no u" all of the time or actually sat there for hours typing it or kept trying to message you?
I always tell them to come cry here (and ######### off).
Sometimes I laugh it off, let it slide or back talk
It's usually when either the killer or survivor loses
They hate getting facecamped
I only say "meh" or "heh"
Replying hate may make you get banned
I usually try to be funny back because I know it makes them even more angry.
I have never gotten hate message in this game prob because i'am newbie/noob, but I do get hate message from other game. I just simply ignore em. I really do want to play with em but the more you respond the more message they will send and sometimes they just wont stop even if you only respond with "lol" . They will keep sending you just to get your attention xD
Either:
I always report them on ps4.
I forward it on to Sony so that they can sort them out
Depends, most of the time I use logic, but if they say a specific thing I simply don't respond, usually break down, and quit for a week.
Wow some people are so sad. I always have end game chat box closed. By the time the other person has finished arguing and insulting themselves I've already entered my next game ๐.
Nothing. Ignoring is not only better but I also don't have to waste my time!
Nothing. I made a comment on by profile saying //HATE COMMENTS START FROM HERE//. Once I get enough Iโll make an end here version as well. :โD
Ive started saying "Hamburger" lol no matter what they say, ill say hamburger, if they wanna waste my time with their worthless msg, ill respond with worthless msgs.
I'm too lazy to argue, even when I feel I've been wronged, lol. So either I ignore it, or I'll make lighthearted comments, which are sure to annoy anyone looking for a reaction.
This is on the level of Fighter.PL... it's glorious! XD
Lol I know right?? Itโs crazy how irrational ppl become over this game. Or any game for that matter ๐ just take a break before regrettable things are said
Lol something I would def need to invest in. Sometimes ppl continue messaging me several games later and I havenโt even responded ๐ theyโre just spamming hate. I couldโve and maybe shouldโve just blocked em, but I was getting to much enjoyment out of it
My universal response:
gg, nice ass
Lol I find that this really pisses some ppl off. Then again I think anything will piss these kinds off ppl off
I try to send the most annoying thing I can think of ๐ I feel like saying ez gets the best reactions