I'm on ps4, i blocked messages, and friend invites, boom problem solved
So true ez pz. If it bothered me I would probably do that too. I’ve only had to block one person because literally they would send hate mail days later 😂 randomly
Ive started saying "Hamburger" lol no matter what they say, ill say hamburger, if they wanna waste my time with their worthless msg, ill respond with worthless msgs.
I have never gotten hate message in this game prob because i'am newbie/noob, but I do get hate message from other game. I just simply ignore em. I really do want to play with em but the more you respond the more message they will send and sometimes they just wont stop even if you only respond with "lol" . They will keep sending you just to get your attention xD
Lol the more you play the more nasty messages you’ll receive. Anyone who’s been around long enough will guarantee this. Some ppl are just really upset with their lives I guess
If they say anything that actually breaks the rules (unlike all variants of "ur bad lol" like ggez, you're #########, uninstall scrub and so on) I also report. But that's the only "interaction" I ever give people like that.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So true ez pz. If it bothered me I would probably do that too. I’ve only had to block one person because literally they would send hate mail days later 😂 randomly
Lol!!! I used to say the same thing😂 “‘make sure to come out of mommy’s basement for some sunlight every now and then”
It’s fun, isn’t it? 😜
YES😂 it def does
Lol omg I’m gonna do this next time
I love it 😂
Lol the more you play the more nasty messages you’ll receive. Anyone who’s been around long enough will guarantee this. Some ppl are just really upset with their lives I guess
I don't respond.
If they say anything that actually breaks the rules (unlike all variants of "ur bad lol" like ggez, you're #########, uninstall scrub and so on) I also report. But that's the only "interaction" I ever give people like that.
I send them this:
gg <3
Just report and move on.
And please do not post these sort of screenshots on our forum, we can clearly read what was said and this is against our forum rules.
Thanks