Chapter 16 - Alien (UPDATE 05.25.2020)

ATTENTION: THIS DISCUSSION IS SPECULATIVE, NOTHING CONFIRMED!


HERE WE GO AGAIN!!! (05.25.2020)

First of all, don't forget! Today is Alien's 41th anniversary. What we will have tomorrow? hummmmm...

Second: Look to that picture below. Can't you see a same pattern? Like the Ghostface one??

Another one.png

@PatBrutal , @not_Queen you are clever people!!! Hummmmm.... -_-

What do you think guys??

Jason? Candyman?? Pennywise??? ALIEN!?!

We will know tomorrow!

See ya! =D


A new point of view (05.23.2020)

Dead by Daylight's Discord on April 1st.

This one is old! People looked at the bees names and quick thinked about Candyman. No problem at all, makes a lot of sense!!


Discord names 1.png


Discord names 2.png


But this discussion is about a possible Alien Chapter! What I want to propose here is: we can look that discord names from another perspective...


#Hive-Chat.png #the-colony.png queen bee ent.jpg bee drone.png

The Hive mind is the bee knees! --- God save the Queen Bee

  • Basic behavior of hives, especially aliens hives.


Bee one with the hive!

  • Question: Do you know how you can be one with an Alien hive?
  • Answer: Try a facehugger...lol


I have some other clues, but at 3 days to their announcement I think it's enough.

What do you think? Probably Alien chapter or probably big mislead?? lol


See ya in the fog! ;-)


AKA's video (05.22.2020)

I was searching for more clues and then I found another coincidence (video below, look to 2:02) .


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evxIQRm4_Mg


Alien’s anniversary is coming up on May 25th and the chapter announcement on May 26th. Also, the Xenomorph fits every category the devs stated.

Hummm... -_-


Just a little fun.png


King's video (05.20.2020):


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_w8ps6WqV8


Some clues:

  • King said the killer's codename is "wales", do you want to try a "funny thing"? Just Google It: "Aliens Wales".
  • The map codename is "wall level 01". Did you know that the Aliens movie has a "wall level 01" in fusion-powered atmosphere processing station?
Fusion-Powered Atmosphere Processing Station (wall level 01).png


EXTRA

There are a lot of hints (or misleads?) in the "Dead by Dayligh! - Work from home" site, but there are a curious photo that gets my attention --> Jane painting the trapper and Patricia painting something.

  • Question: Do you know another artist who painted a famous licensed monster?
  • Answer: H.R. Giger! The artist behind Alien.
Chapter 16 - Another Coincidence.png


Paulie's video (05.19.2020):


https://youtu.be/oUR0u7bWzAI


Curious clue:

Just go to 3:21 and pause (or look to the image below).

  • Skeleton --> NO ONE
  • HyperX Head Phone --> CAN HEAR
  • Ghostface is looking to --> YOU
  • Ghostface, a killer from ---> SCREAM
  • Notebook from --> ALIENware

"ALIEN - In space NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM"

NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM.png


Mysterious survivor: Someone from the future? (Ellen Ripley, Amanda Ripley, Hicks or maybe an adult or teenager Newt).


PS.: Look to the 4th anniversary banner: A skull with a black goo --> Prometheus

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Could be simply a coincidence, but you do have a point. Who knows? We'll see how your theory goes on the 26th :)

  • The map for alien would be so sick, makes me want him/pennywise just for the new map

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    Could be simply a coincidence, but you do have a point. Who knows? We'll see how your theory goes on the 26th :)

    I really don't think it's a simple coincidence, but if the devs are trying to mislead us, they are trying very hard. lol

    XD

    @metalklok said:

    The map for alien would be so sick, makes me want him/pennywise just for the new map

    If they confirm the Alien chapter, maybe we will get a Nostromo map or the colony LVL-426.

    Pennywise would be cool too. But time will give us answers. ;-)


    @mottigedel said:

    i don't know if it's a coincidence but that red line looks like a boner

    Adjusted. =p

  • Wow...I'm kinda impressed you could see all that. I wouldn't get my hopes up though, it might be Alien, but its best to be prepared in case it isn't.

    Btw, maybe the mysterious survivor is clone Riply or robot Bishop. The mape would probably be the Alien hive from the second movie 

  • Honestly an Alien chapter would bring in so many freaking fans to the game.

  • I think alien would be a cool concept if done correctly. You would have to be able to run(xenomorph is fast as hell) and be stealthy also. The map would hopefully be the Colony from aliens. Pennywise would be awesome too, because hopefully we would get a shape-shifter, and the Derry sewers would be intense. I've always lobbied for them to do The thing w macready as the survivor. Another shape-shifter with the possibility of a really cool map too.

  • I have seen the video, and can confirm that the next killer will in fact be the Killer Klowns from Outer Space because they are from outer space, therefore, they are aliens.

  • Just look to the top of the page. Updated! ;-)

  • Man I really do hope it's Xenomorph. I've been wanting more monster like characters after I started playing with Demogorgon and I really want to see how they would work facehuggers into the game.

  • If the killer is the xenomorph, then who would be our mysterious survivor. We know a lot about Ellen Ripley so I don't think we can call her mysterious. I don't know much about the Alien franchise so maybe there's someone else that can fit the bill?

  • @Frontdoor6 said:

    Wow...I'm kinda impressed you could see all that. I wouldn't get my hopes up though, it might be Alien, but its best to be prepared in case it isn't.

    Btw, maybe the mysterious survivor is clone Riply or robot Bishop. The mape would probably be the Alien hive from the second movie 

    Thank you! If It isn't an Alien chapter, no problem! I'm just getting some fun with this possible prediction. =)


    @Blueberry said:

    Honestly an Alien chapter would bring in so many freaking fans to the game.

    I can confirm It! I'm a big fan of the Alien franchise!! But a good point to talk is about how the community will handle with all this new people. Unfortunately, DBD is not a friendly game for noobs. =/


    @[Deleted User] said:

    This would be such a huge financial risk to BHVR though as the licensing for this would be the most expensive to date.

    Well, as Mathieu Cote said when the Stranger Things chapter launched:

    "...next chapters could be ANYTHING, there's absolutely nothing that is off the table.....right now, there is nothing too big for us.''

    source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSMrd2-MRtY (look to 6:00).


    @ThisGuuy83 said:

    I think alien would be a cool concept if done correctly. You would have to be able to run(xenomorph is fast as hell) and be stealthy also. The map would hopefully be the Colony from aliens. Pennywise would be awesome too, because hopefully we would get a shape-shifter, and the Derry sewers would be intense. I've always lobbied for them to do The thing w macready as the survivor. Another shape-shifter with the possibility of a really cool map too.

    Yeap! I'm with you!! The key point is how they will design his power and gameplay. The Demogorgon has a very Alien style, what they will do different?

    About the map, after The King leaks, I'm suspecting we will get the atmosphere processing station.


    @LegionOfDumb said:

    I have seen the video, and can confirm that the next killer will in fact be the Killer Klowns from Outer Space because they are from outer space, therefore, they are aliens.

    YOU ARE RIGHT! OH MY GOSH!!! HOW I CAN'T SEE THIS!!! MY DREAM IS MORI SURVIVORS WITH PIES!!! LOL =P


    @Noire said:

    Man I really do hope it's Xenomorph. I've been wanting more monster like characters after I started playing with Demogorgon and I really want to see how they would work facehuggers into the game.

    If we really get the Alien as the next killer, I wouldn't get my hopes up though about facehuggers. Maybe they can participate as a part of Alien's mori.


    @Cancan71 said:

    If the killer is the xenomorph, then who would be our mysterious survivor. We know a lot about Ellen Ripley so I don't think we can call her mysterious. I don't know much about the Alien franchise so maybe there's someone else that can fit the bill?

    I think the big point about our "mysterious survivor" is because he/she will come from the future. The first Alien movie happens in the year 2079, and the second movie, Aliens, in 2136.

    Maybe we can get another survivor beyond Ellen: Amanda Ripley (Ripley's Daughter from the game Alien Isolation), Hicks (A Colonial Marine from Aliens movie) or maybe an adult or teenager Newt (It's just a kid on the movies, but maybe the Entity can do some magic trick about her age lol).

  • ugh, will be Candyman, another generic human killer type, i bet it will be like freddy he will put traps on the floor, bee traps...Xenomorph could be a lot better and ripley as survivor would be so cool!

  • @Mhew said:

    ugh, will be Candyman, another generic human killer type, i bet it will be like freddy he will put traps on the floor, bee traps...Xenomorph could be a lot better and ripley as survivor would be so cool!

    Candyman? Hummm.... -_-

    Maybe!! Next week we will know!! ;-)

  • Just a thought...


    downloadfile-1.jpg


  • By this point, my only real argument against the Xenomorph was obliterated when they added the Demogorgon. There's still the whole thing BHVR has said about its movements and whatnot, but at this point, I'm an open mind.

  • Alien is now property of the house of mouse. The licensing cost would probably be through the roof. BHVR would also have to offer their souls to the mouse and all first born children...

  • @Noire said:

    Man I really do hope it's Xenomorph. I've been wanting more monster like characters after I started playing with Demogorgon and I really want to see how they would work facehuggers into the game.

    I thought up a method for this a while back. Xeno can drop an egg hear a gen. The longer a survivor is within proximity to the egg, the faster it hatches. If two or three survivors are on the same gen, it hatches very fast and a face hugger flies out attaching to one of them randomly.

  • @DarKnight_Doom said:

    ATTENTION: THIS DISCUSSION IS SPECULATIVE, NOTHING CONFIRMED!

    King's video (05.20.2020):

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_w8ps6WqV8

    Some clues:

    • King said the killer's codename is "wales", do you want to try a "funny thing"? Just Google It: "Aliens Wales".
    • The map codename is "wall level 01". Did you know that the Aliens movie has a "wall level 01" in fusion-powered atmosphere processing station?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UD261C0KY1PY/fusion-powered-atmosphere-processing-station-wall-level-01.png

    EXTRA

    There are a lot of hints (or misleads?) in the "Dead by Dayligh! - Work from home" site, but there are a curious photo that gets my attention --> Jane painting the trapper and Patricia painting something.

    • Question: Do you know another artist who painted a famous licensed monster?
    • Answear: H.R. Giger! The artist behind Alien.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5E8JZCQGCB4F/chapter-16-another-coincidence.png

    Paulie's video (05.19.2020):

    https://youtu.be/oUR0u7bWzAI

    Curious clue:

    Just go to 3:21 and pause (or look to the image below).

    • Skeleton --> NO ONE
    • HyperX Head Phone --> CAN HEAR
    • Ghostface is looking to --> YOU
    • Ghostface, a killer from ---> SCREAM
    • Notebook from --> ALIENware

    "ALIEN - In space NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM"

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9E9QNR4CJYDA/no-one-can-hear-you-scream.png

    Mysterious survivor: Someone from the future? (Ellen Ripley, Amanda Ripley, Hicks or maybe an adult or teenager Newt).

    PS.: Look to the 4th anniversary banner: A skull with a black goo --> Prometheus

    It COULD be just about anything, but this is some of the reachiest illuminati stuff I've ever read.

  • It is definitely Alien, no way this is all a coincidence

  • Quick update, people! Just look to the top of the page!!

    Enjoy our little conspiracy theory! lol

    ;-)

  • I see more possible a alien paragraph without map or survivor.

  • I hope its alien! Would be more terrifying than demogorgon and imagine how awesome the map would look. Id be delighted if its either xenomorph or pennywise :) The alien franchise is the biggest when it comes to changing the whole horror franchise and would definitely bring in way more fans than pennywise or jason.

  • I am still hoping it somehow is Jason


  • Nice fake! XD

    But maybe this can become real on May, 26. =)


    @TAG said:

    By this point, my only real argument against the Xenomorph was obliterated when they added the Demogorgon. There's still the whole thing BHVR has said about its movements and whatnot, but at this point, I'm an open mind.

    @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    Alien is now property of the house of mouse. The licensing cost would probably be through the roof. BHVR would also have to offer their souls to the mouse and all first born children...

    "...next chapters could be ANYTHING, there's absolutely nothing that is off the table.....right now, there is nothing too big for us.' - Mathieu Cote


    source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSMrd2-MRtY (look to 6:00).


    @cynichism said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1290462#Comment_1290462

    I thought up a method for this a while back. Xeno can drop an egg hear a gen. The longer a survivor is within proximity to the egg, the faster it hatches. If two or three survivors are on the same gen, it hatches very fast and a face hugger flies out attaching to one of them randomly.

    I don't have much hope about facehuggers, but your idea is interesting.


    @finitethrills said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/153946/chapter-16-alien-update-05-20-2020

    It COULD be just about anything, but this is some of the reachiest illuminati stuff I've ever read.

    Your commentary inspered me to create a meme. =p


    @ShadowRain said:

    It is definitely Alien, no way this is all a coincidence

    Same imppression! May 26 awaits us. =D


    @Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:

    I see more possible a alien paragraph without map or survivor.

    If we don't get It now as a chapter, maybe in the future we will get a paragraph.


    @RoseyDevlin said:

    I hope its alien! Would be more terrifying than demogorgon and imagine how awesome the map would look. Id be delighted if its either xenomorph or pennywise :) The alien franchise is the biggest when it comes to changing the whole horror franchise and would definitely bring in way more fans than pennywise or jason.

    The Alien is very scary and the atmosphere processing station as a map would be very intense!


    @Todgeweiht said:

    I am still hoping it somehow is Jason

    Jason is VERY awaited in the fog realm. I would love to play with him!!!

  • @DarKnight_Doom said:

    ATTENTION: THIS DISCUSSION IS SPECULATIVE, NOTHING CONFIRMED!

    AKA's video (05.22.2020)

    I was searching for more clues and then I found another coincidence (video below, look to 2:02) .

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evxIQRm4_Mg

    Alien’s anniversary is coming up on May 25th and the chapter announcement on May 26th. Also, the Xenomorph fits every category the devs stated.

    Hummm... -_-

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/N3Q2N0SC1RI4/just-a-little-fun.png

    King's video (05.20.2020):

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_w8ps6WqV8

    Some clues:

    • King said the killer's codename is "wales", do you want to try a "funny thing"? Just Google It: "Aliens Wales".
    • The map codename is "wall level 01". Did you know that the Aliens movie has a "wall level 01" in fusion-powered atmosphere processing station?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PYQQZHQZKFL1/fusion-powered-atmosphere-processing-station-wall-level-01.png

    EXTRA

    There are a lot of hints (or misleads?) in the "Dead by Dayligh! - Work from home" site, but there are a curious photo that gets my attention --> Jane painting the trapper and Patricia painting something.

    • Question: Do you know another artist who painted a famous licensed monster?
    • Answear: H.R. Giger! The artist behind Alien.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/LWQDLEHDGIH4/chapter-16-another-coincidence.png

    Paulie's video (05.19.2020):

    https://youtu.be/oUR0u7bWzAI

    Curious clue:

    Just go to 3:21 and pause (or look to the image below).

    • Skeleton --> NO ONE
    • HyperX Head Phone --> CAN HEAR
    • Ghostface is looking to --> YOU
    • Ghostface, a killer from ---> SCREAM
    • Notebook from --> ALIENware

    "ALIEN - In space NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM"

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ITFKCL7TFM6Z/no-one-can-hear-you-scream.png

    Mysterious survivor: Someone from the future? (Ellen Ripley, Amanda Ripley, Hicks or maybe an adult or teenager Newt).

    PS.: Look to the 4th anniversary banner: A skull with a black goo --> Prometheus

    If the License Killer is Xenomorph, I'd start playing DBD again — I'm a huge Alien fan! ❤

  • Yeah but dont you think 2 perks related to carrying survivors are a bit too much?

  • Probably our last update!

    Just look to the top of the page!!

  • I imagine an alien mori would be pretty awesome.

    As for perks i think an aura reading one would be cool, afaik the xenomorph is blind/poor vision and relies on loud noises, so maybe any rushed action reveals the survivor aura for 3/5/7 seconds.

    2nd being acidic blood, any stun from a pallet,locker or flashlight, instantly breaks the locker, coats the pallet in a damaging acid for the rest of the game, consumes the flashlight.


    3rd, probably a hex, one that protects other totems until this one is cleansed.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1292729#Comment_1292729

    Yeah but dont you think 2 perks related to carrying survivors are a bit too much?

    Well here's what I think they grab there prey right and carry them back so it makes sense to have carrying perks as it's kinda what they do

  • I'd Love an Alien themed DLC.

    An abandoned colony would be an awesome map.

  • inb4 the killer is Ash or David or something.

  • Not really looking foward to this license but everything does make sense, good work!

  • @DarKnight_Doom said:

    ATTENTION: THIS DISCUSSION IS SPECULATIVE, NOTHING CONFIRMED!

    A new point of view (05.23.2020)

    Dead by Daylight's Discord on April 1st.

    This one is old! People looked at the bees names and quick thinked about Candyman. No problem at all, makes a lot of sense!!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DDSUJMPQZJX7/discord-names-1.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/R4FMPE6V7KTX/discord-names-2.png

    But this discussion is about a possible Alien Chapter! What I want to propose here is: we can look that discord names from another perspective...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/IJEMNW2HC6ET/hive-chat.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RLG7QQX4GTIC/the-colony.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ALW2D84MIEU8/queen-bee-ent.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZTD1YDUU2SRH/bee-drone.png

    The Hive mind is the bee knees! --- God save the Queen Bee

    • Basic behavior of hives, especially aliens hives.

    Bee one with the hive!

    • Question: Do you know how you can be one with an Alien hive?
    • Answear: Try a facehugger...lol

    I have some other clues, but at 3 days to their announcement I think it's enough.

    What do you think? Probably Alien chapter or probably big mislead?? lol

    See ya in the fog! ;-)

    AKA's video (05.22.2020)

    I was searching for more clues and then I found another coincidence (video below, look to 2:02) .

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evxIQRm4_Mg

    Alien’s anniversary is coming up on May 25th and the chapter announcement on May 26th. Also, the Xenomorph fits every category the devs stated.

    Hummm... -_-

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/N3Q2N0SC1RI4/just-a-little-fun.png

    King's video (05.20.2020):

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_w8ps6WqV8

    Some clues:

    • King said the killer's codename is "wales", do you want to try a "funny thing"? Just Google It: "Aliens Wales".
    • The map codename is "wall level 01". Did you know that the Aliens movie has a "wall level 01" in fusion-powered atmosphere processing station?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PYQQZHQZKFL1/fusion-powered-atmosphere-processing-station-wall-level-01.png

    EXTRA

    There are a lot of hints (or misleads?) in the "Dead by Dayligh! - Work from home" site, but there are a curious photo that gets my attention --> Jane painting the trapper and Patricia painting something.

    • Question: Do you know another artist who painted a famous licensed monster?
    • Answear: H.R. Giger! The artist behind Alien.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/LWQDLEHDGIH4/chapter-16-another-coincidence.png

    Paulie's video (05.19.2020):

    https://youtu.be/oUR0u7bWzAI

    Curious clue:

    Just go to 3:21 and pause (or look to the image below).

    • Skeleton --> NO ONE
    • HyperX Head Phone --> CAN HEAR
    • Ghostface is looking to --> YOU
    • Ghostface, a killer from ---> SCREAM
    • Notebook from --> ALIENware

    "ALIEN - In space NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM"

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ITFKCL7TFM6Z/no-one-can-hear-you-scream.png

    Mysterious survivor: Someone from the future? (Ellen Ripley, Amanda Ripley, Hicks or maybe an adult or teenager Newt).

    PS.: Look to the 4th anniversary banner: A skull with a black goo --> Prometheus

    Good points. Alien, indeed, should be a great add to dbd.

  • @Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:

    I see more possible a alien paragraph without map or survivor.

    It's already been confirmed that it's a full chapter with a killer, a 'mysterious' survivor and an 'interesting' map

  • @Uistreel I am not talking about the current chapter, I mean that if alien came to dbd it would do so as a paragraph.

  • Its candyman,end of story.

  • @Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:

    @Uistreel I am not talking about the current chapter, I mean that if alien came to dbd it would do so as a paragraph.

    Ah, ok

  • A quick and fun update!

    Just look to the top of the page 1!!

    Don't forget! Tomorrow is THE day! =D