WHERE MY HAG MAINS AT?!

Just played her for the first time in ages, and my god, she's a beauty with that lunge!

Seriously, her traps are so difficult to run through now, just had a super fun game as her. No clue why people think she's worse than Billy or Freddy, lol, she can be so strong with that lunge.

where are the rest of you at?!

Comments

  • @Onyx_Blue said:

    Hag's the most boring killer to vs. Thankfully she isn't a popular selection among killers.

    Translation: I can't loop a good Hag like I can loop other killers. I'm glad few people know how to use her properly.

  • Hag main here!

    To the idiots saying that Hag is made for camping. LMAO you lot have clearly never played against a god Hag like Michi:

    https://youtu.be/Rkvtif_CuHM

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1288167#Comment_1288167

    Translation: I can't loop a good Hag like I can loop other killers. I'm glad few people know how to use her properly.

    Damn. You cracked the code. Give this man his rightfully earned degree.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Please don't spread positive messages about hag lol I don't want them to become more common ๐Ÿ˜‚

    DbD is going to be such a fun game to play when we get an Archive focused on the Hag.

  • @MojoTheFabulous said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1287747#Comment_1287747

    DbD is going to be such a fun game to play when we get an Archive focused on the Hag.

    Doing a few Archive challenges won't make you a good Hag.

  • @MojoTheFabulous said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1287747#Comment_1287747

    DbD is going to be such a fun game to play when we get an Archive focused on the Hag.

    I'll be my turn to create the "I'm leaving Dead By Daylight" thread ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Love Hags gameplay, but I feel like dead hard is a bit more problematic when I play Hag. I play her in 20-30% of my killer matches so she's probably my main, but I do enjoy variety... I was gonna say I know a Hag main but he already made his grand entrance ;D Hey SpaceCoconut!

    I feel a bit more relaxed when I play Hag, when a gen or two pops it's not the end of the world because I was probably spending the time setting up so I'm much more capable mid-late game to nab the 4k, though I despise slugging for the 4k, it's boring for both parties involved just for a few extra points or the double pip.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1288187#Comment_1288187

    Basically this. Hag's only playstyle is constant proxy camping and being as uninteractive as possible. Do anything else and you get destroyed and you're not playing her right. It why I think she's possibly the worst designed killer in the game, below Deathslinger and Spirit (who are also 110, hm...seems like there's a trend here). An ability that forces the most lame kind of playstyle is poor design imo.

    I just had three matches with 4k in a row (And I barely use her, I am a main Pig). Like bear traps, you need to place them in high grass or places where it will be impossible for survivors to see nor guess. I have placed traps near the shack as an example, knowing that there is a nice loop there survivors keep running into my traps.

    You need to know where to place traps and the difference with Trapper is, there is not action to disarm traps, with trapper if you walk, you'll see the disarm option, with Hag you won't. Flashlights on Hag are not even common to start with. Trapper needs to walk to a bear trap and pick it up in order to use it. Hag doesn't, Hag can place traps whenever she wants. I do agree that smaller maps like "the game" makes the game easier for her, since she can teleport at a range of 40 meters, if you don't use add-ons. 40 meters in biger maps are almost 1/3 of the map so you don't need to be insanely close to use her traps.

    Besides... Spirit has 110% as well, his power forces hard not to see survivors. The best way to use his power is to return to the hook and tunnel. I think it's a poor design. Is not awful to play with her?

    If you didn't catch it, I was being sarcastic, Spirit is by far one of the best killer in the game, of course if you don't know how to use her then yes, you will probably loss. I lost 5 matches with the doctor when I bought the game a year ago, and look how many people complained and complains about him.

  • @Citrusfruit said:

    Love Hags gameplay, but I feel like dead hard is a bit more problematic when I play Hag. I play her in 20-30% of my killer matches so she's probably my main, but I do enjoy variety... I was gonna say I know a Hag main but he already made his grand entrance ;D Hey SpaceCoconut!

    I feel a bit more relaxed when I play Hag, when a gen or two pops it's not the end of the world because I was probably spending the time setting up so I'm much more capable mid-late game to nab the 4k, though I despise slugging for the 4k, it's boring for both parties involved just for a few extra points or the double pip.

    Hag has one of the strongest late game capability in the game. Only Oni has a stronger one tbh.

  • Please let me know if this is derailing the thread, but all of you talking about hags strengths make me want to check her out! What are some of your favourite builds and add-ons on her? Most of the builds I see for her incorporate pre-nerf ruin, so I am wondering what the meta for her is, especially for a newbie.


  • @HagguWaggu said:

    Please let me know if this is derailing the thread, but all of you talking about hags strengths make me want to check her out! What are some of your favourite builds and add-ons on her? Most of the builds I see for her incorporate pre-nerf ruin, so I am wondering what the meta for her is, especially for a newbie.

    Ok so I got this DISGUSTING build. I made it myself ages ago, but it really does work if you're on point with the traps. Thanatophobia, Sloppy Butcher, A Nurses caling and Save the best for last. You trap routes and some loops (mostly routes though but the OP loops have to be trapped) in one half of the map. Survivors can't even bother healing because it takes FOREVER, and even if they do get a heal, they'll likely run into your traps. STBFL is mainly for SWF matchups when they run through your traps, it can let you change that disadvantage into a complete advantage and down/injure them easily. A Nurses Calling is to find them if they do try to heal (which they do oddly enough) and Thanatophobia + Sloppy combo just gives you complete gen pressure in your half of the map.

    Very overpowered build, weak early game (expect to lose 2-3 gens on the other side) but almost unbeatable late game. Against flashlight matchups, you gotta commit to your half and try to set up before they get to you, that way you can down them quickly. But, it will be tough to win with this setup, but not impossible.

    Addons wise, I actually don't use anything but brown addons, if you want full map pressure, use her green range addon and the green trap duration addon then you can trap the whole map.

    You will learn Hag over experience though, and this build could not be your style at all, do tell me if you like it.

    (My god, I went on a mad one explaining the build lol hope it helps)

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1290094#Comment_1290094

    Ok so I got this DISGUSTING build. I made it myself ages ago, but it really does work if you're on point with the traps. Thanatophobia, Sloppy Butcher, A Nurses caling and Save the best for last. You trap routes and some loops (mostly routes though but the OP loops have to be trapped) in one half of the map. Survivors can't even bother healing because it takes FOREVER, and even if they do get a heal, they'll likely run into your traps. STBFL is mainly for SWF matchups when they run through your traps, it can let you change that disadvantage into a complete advantage and down/injure them easily. A Nurses Calling is to find them if they do try to heal (which they do oddly enough) and Thanatophobia + Sloppy combo just gives you complete gen pressure in your half of the map.

    Very overpowered build, weak early game (expect to lose 2-3 gens on the other side) but almost unbeatable late game. Against flashlight matchups, you gotta commit to your half and try to set up before they get to you, that way you can down them quickly. But, it will be tough to win with this setup, but not impossible.

    Addons wise, I actually don't use anything but brown addons, if you want full map pressure, use her green range addon and the green trap duration addon then you can trap the whole map.

    You will learn Hag over experience though, and this build could not be your style at all, do tell me if you like it.

    (My god, I went on a mad one explaining the build lol hope it helps)

    Ooo this looks positively devious. For a noob hag, could you drop STBFL for corrupt maybe? I know hag is supposed to give up gens early, but that early game gen loss is crazy XD

    Thank you for the reply!

  • @HagguWaggu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1290112#Comment_1290112

    Ooo this looks positively devious. For a noob hag, could you drop STBFL for corrupt maybe? I know hag is supposed to give up gens early, but that early game gen loss is crazy XD

    Thank you for the reply!

    Corrupt would work instead, definitely. STBFL just does wonders against SWF.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1290158#Comment_1290158

    Corrupt would work instead, definitely. STBFL just does wonders against SWF.

    After two rounds, I could see how this build would be good on a very agressive hag. I realized how much I rely on monitor and abuse to get that first hit in--without m&a, survivors were fleeing gens and patrol routes a lot quicker and I felt like I got less nurses procs even though the group was consistently healing. A fun, strong build, but I think I'm starting to love the stealth, hit and run style of playing hag

  • Hey bois its a me the only hag main on xbox in red rank.

    also best hag skin is mud medusa nothing will change my mind, money well spent.

  • @Hag.is.Dtier said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1289692#Comment_1289692

    Doing a few Archive challenges won't make you a good Hag.

    Indeed but it does mean a bunch of baby Hags that heavily trap the hook and barely leave the area anyway.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    Hey bois its a me the only hag main on xbox in red rank.

    also best hag skin is mud medusa nothing will change my mind, money well spent.

    I used to be a red rank Hag main on xbox, those were the days...

  • @HagguWaggu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1290177#Comment_1290177

    After two rounds, I could see how this build would be good on a very agressive hag. I realized how much I rely on monitor and abuse to get that first hit in--without m&a, survivors were fleeing gens and patrol routes a lot quicker and I felt like I got less nurses procs even though the group was consistently healing. A fun, strong build, but I think I'm starting to love the stealth, hit and run style of playing hag

    It's strange right? She plays a bit like Wraith with the hit and run, but she downs quickly too. Slugging is also recommended if you're chasing a few people at once. Also, I think I forgot to say, but don't chase much, even if someone is being annoying and disarming your traps, don't commit to a chase and continue to reset your web, patience is important.

  • @Hag.is.Dtier said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1289692#Comment_1289692

    Doing a few Archive challenges won't make you a good Hag.

    Hey, Tyde, haven't seen you around in a while. How's life been? @TydeTyme

  • @MojoTheFabulous said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1289696#Comment_1289696

    Indeed but it does mean a bunch of baby Hags that heavily trap the hook and barely leave the area anyway.

    I hate when people do that, but smart teams will beat them. If only more people knew how to counter Hag, cause I get dragged down when I try to counter her but my team don't play it properly and set her traps off :/

  • @SpaceCoconut lol just because that's what it translates to in your eyes, doesn't make it true.

    Hag is boring to vs, imo (gotta add that in case you go translating everything with those warped specs of yours ;), for the simple reason that almost every match vs her is hook trade simulator. And when they aren't hook trading, general gameplay is simply just rearache; if she ain't on you, it's a case of traversing the map, triggering her traps to remove them from play, and possibly baiting her to you, if you're lucky. Otherwise get ready to just play unhook simulator. Her chases are boring since she typically doesn't need to commit for longer than 7 seconds a piece. Again, put those specs away, it's not a case of "she can't be looped like the rest"; it's a case of 'what fun is there to have vs a killer that has the tiniest amount of interaction with survivors?' Like I said, only good part is baiting her to you to actively force that interaction from her. Even then most don't even go for it anyway because reasons ^

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1290251#Comment_1290251

    It's strange right? She plays a bit like Wraith with the hit and run, but she downs quickly too. Slugging is also recommended if you're chasing a few people at once. Also, I think I forgot to say, but don't chase much, even if someone is being annoying and disarming your traps, don't commit to a chase and continue to reset your web, patience is important.

    I keep falling into the trap of getting lots of hits, but not a lot of downs. Games with monitor definitely seem to go better than without--does that 8m terror radius reduction really make that much of a difference? Do you have any builds you like involving stealthy hag/m&a? Ty for all the advice!


    Ugh lots of teams seem to have an ooo user who burns off your traps with a flashlight. So annoying xD

  • @Saitamfed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1288532#Comment_1288532

    I just had three matches with 4k in a row (And I barely use her, I am a main Pig). Like bear traps, you need to place them in high grass or places where it will be impossible for survivors to see nor guess. I have placed traps near the shack as an example, knowing that there is a nice loop there survivors keep running into my traps.

    You need to know where to place traps and the difference with Trapper is, there is not action to disarm traps, with trapper if you walk, you'll see the disarm option, with Hag you won't. Flashlights on Hag are not even common to start with. Trapper needs to walk to a bear trap and pick it up in order to use it. Hag doesn't, Hag can place traps whenever she wants. I do agree that smaller maps like "the game" makes the game easier for her, since she can teleport at a range of 40 meters, if you don't use add-ons. 40 meters in biger maps are almost 1/3 of the map so you don't need to be insanely close to use her traps.

    Besides... Spirit has 110% as well, his power forces hard not to see survivors. The best way to use his power is to return to the hook and tunnel. I think it's a poor design. Is not awful to play with her?

    If you didn't catch it, I was being sarcastic, Spirit is by far one of the best killer in the game, of course if you don't know how to use her then yes, you will probably loss. I lost 5 matches with the doctor when I bought the game a year ago, and look how many people complained and complains about him.

    I'm not sure if you responded to the right person because it doesn't make much sense if you were replying to my comment, but I am aware that hag is good, and so is Spirit. Their powers just give you free hits and that's all you really need. Not much to them and they both enforce a stupidly boring playstyle imo. I want to actually chase and interact with survivors and Hag's whole shtick is based around not doing that. At least with Trapper I have 115% movement speed and I can set and forget some traps. This is why I think her design is crap, but if some people in this thread like her then go nuts, but I personally enjoy chasing people rather than chasing my will to stay awake when playing as and against her.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1289696#Comment_1289696

    Hey, Tyde, haven't seen you around in a while. How's life been? @TydeTyme

    Tyde quit the game months ago.

  • @HagguWaggu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1290476#Comment_1290476

    I keep falling into the trap of getting lots of hits, but not a lot of downs. Games with monitor definitely seem to go better than without--does that 8m terror radius reduction really make that much of a difference? Do you have any builds you like involving stealthy hag/m&a? Ty for all the advice!

    Ugh lots of teams seem to have an ooo user who burns off your traps with a flashlight. So annoying xD

    I used to run it on Hag, it was very good. But I forgot my exact build since it was so long ago, make a thread on it and hopefully someone can get you a nice one.

  • Lowkey thought you were some alt account of his.

  • Pffft no, did you read my first comment?

  • Did, just thought he changed his mind on Hag after the hate lmao.

    Love the name btw.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1291699#Comment_1291699

    Did, just thought he changed his mind on Hag after the hate lmao.

    Love the name btw.

    Got to keep the meme alive.

  • @Poweas said:

    Just played her for the first time in ages, and my god, she's a beauty with that lunge!

    Seriously, her traps are so difficult to run through now, just had a super fun game as her. No clue why people think she's worse than Billy or Freddy, lol, she can be so strong with that lunge.

    where are the rest of you at?!

    Wherever they at, they need to stay there cause I hate going against the hag.

  • @Poweas said:

    Just played her for the first time in ages, and my god, she's a beauty with that lunge!

    Seriously, her traps are so difficult to run through now, just had a super fun game as her. No clue why people think she's worse than Billy or Freddy, lol, she can be so strong with that lunge.

    where are the rest of you at?!

    They laughed at me for using Urban Evasion!

    But look who's hanging on the hook!

    Look who's clinging to life!

    Who's laughing now huh!?

    WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!

  • Uhm, If we are talking about Lisa's style... I'm the Salad Queen.

    Untitled-1.jpg


  • @MegaWaffle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/153891/where-my-hag-mains-at

    They laughed at me for using Urban Evasion!

    But look who's hanging on the hook!

    Look who's clinging to life!

    Who's laughing now huh!?

    WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!

    I might run it, just to counter Huntress and 'Slinger at loops, no joke lol. But idk if replacing Resilience is the way to go, Resilience is just SO reliable.

    Tell me if Urban Evasion is that good against them, since 'Slinger is a pain to face for me and Urban Evasion would theoretically counter him perfectly when he aims, right?

    Build is: Resilience, Spine chill, Sprint Burst and Iron Will. (Mainly to counter Spirit but Urban would make it strong enough to counter 'Slinger, Huntress and Hag).

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1293425#Comment_1293425

    I might run it, just to counter Huntress and 'Slinger at loops, no joke lol. But idk if replacing Resilience is the way to go, Resilience is just SO reliable.

    Tell me if Urban Evasion is that good against them, since 'Slinger is a pain to face for me and Urban Evasion would theoretically counter him perfectly when he aims, right?

    Build is: Resilience, Spine chill, Sprint Burst and Iron Will. (Mainly to counter Spirit but Urban would make it strong enough to counter 'Slinger, Huntress and Hag).

    I don't know about Huntress as the hitbox is pretty wonky at times but crouching in general works against Slinger.

    Since his hitbox is so tiny and most slingers aim a little higher, so simply "popin a squat" can often net you an evade. This isn't always the case as it will become a very apparent strategy that they will most likely be predicted, and given how quickly a shot can be fired off you may not be able to react in time.

    Urban Evasion is just e gimmick perks I simply love so much.

1 2 โ€บ