remove mori, it's not hard is it ?

I love waiting 10 minutes for a game just to get someone who tunnels and mori's everyone 1 at a time until it's just me looking for the hatch. (this goes for stupid keys as well)


what an awful awful game mechanic especially for beginners, how is this going to encourage people to play? it put's people off when it happens to them and is just a complete and utter waste of time for the survivors. I really don't understand who thought they were a good idea ? what is the logic behind them ? do you want to put new/intermediate players off from playing the game when your queue times are already stupid ?


they add absolutely nothing to the game other than toxic and negative behaviour so the fact that they haven't just been disabled already completely baffles me.

thank god there are new survivor games in beta now to learn from the mistakes that these dev's are clearly not.

Comments

  • They come with awesome animations and require the killer to put in some effort. They're staying. Maybe we should have original moris back, which didn't require a single hook.

  • @smartemarte said:

    I love waiting 10 minutes for a game just to get someone who tunnels and mori's everyone 1 at a time until it's just me looking for the hatch. (this goes for stupid keys as well)

    what an awful awful game mechanic especially for beginners, how is this going to encourage people to play? it put's people off when it happens to them and is just a complete and utter waste of time for the survivors. I really don't understand who thought they were a good idea ? what is the logic behind them ? do you want to put new/intermediate players off from playing the game when your queue times are already stupid ?

    they add absolutely nothing to the game other than toxic and negative behaviour so the fact that they haven't just been disabled already completely baffles me.

    thank god there are new survivor games in beta now to learn from the mistakes that these dev's are clearly not.

    Uhhh no sorry mori's are fun to use and have cool animation.


    You could just get better at the game and not get caught ?

  • Play killer wait 30 seconds then do the mori'ing

  • @shwag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/151325/remove-mori-its-not-hard-is-it

    Uhhh no sorry mori's are fun to use and have cool animation.

    You could just get better at the game and not get caught ?

    "Dont get caught" thats probably the most illogical argument I've ever heard its litrally like saying "dont get looped lol"

  • The sad truth is that more entitled killers defend them than survivors complain about them. Experienced survivors learn to just take the L and move on to the next game, you should too.

  • @shwag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/151325/remove-mori-its-not-hard-is-it

    Uhhh no sorry mori's are fun to use and have cool animation.

    You could just get better at the game and not get caught ?

    Ooor the killer could get better and play the game normally like every other player instead of having to bring a mori to have a chance of winning

    “just don’t get caught” is just a very stupid argument.

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1264748#Comment_1264748

    "Dont get caught" thats probably the most illogical argument I've ever heard its litrally like saying "dont get looped lol"

    More illogical then asking for a part of the game to get removed that is satisfying to a large portion of the player base ?

    I understand your salty I called you and your pack of plebs out on that give me a cookie thread but damn if your gonna call me a moron then just do it instead of being passive aggressive with me.


    As to this thread plenty of people have no issue not getting caught. Practice makes perfect.

    Mori's are part of the game. A part I enjoy mind you.


    Wanna tag a dev and get that removed and then you can make another brag thread?

  • Why in 2020 people still cry about moris?

    Moris are an ultra rare add-don, and do you know what that means? You won't find moris in every single game. Sure, if you have a prestige 3 character moris will come and go more easily but we, killers, only use moris when we are tired of losing or something like that.

    Moris don't let you earn a lot of bps so that's why you'll only use them in certain situations.

    Moris are ok and balanced, and keys also exist for survivors, so pls don't complain more about this.

  • I don't agree with removal. However, a rework would be nice. I'm sure this was suggested multiple times but I think all Survivors should be hooked once before the Killer can actually Mori.

  • @liarcy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1264748#Comment_1264748

    Ooor the killer could get better and play the game normally like every other player instead of having to bring a mori to have a chance of winning

    “just don’t get caught” is just a very stupid argument.

    Lol I four man just fine without a mori


    I use them when I get bored or see a key.


    I mainly play survivor though LOL

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1264748#Comment_1264748

    "Dont get caught" thats probably the most illogical argument I've ever heard its litrally like saying "dont get looped lol"

    Logical arguments to defend moris do not exist, don't you know?

  • @Unicorn said:

    I don't agree with removal. However, a rework would be nice. I'm sure this was suggested multiple times but I think all Survivors should be hooked once before the Killer can actually Mori.

    That would be ok actually. I still wouldn't use them because it hurts my killer honor to take the easy way out, but my survivor part likes this idea.

  • @shwag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1264841#Comment_1264841

    More illogical then asking for a part of the game to get removed that is satisfying to a large portion of the player base ?

    I understand your salty I called you and your pack of plebs out on that give me a cookie thread but damn if your gonna call me a moron then just do it instead of being passive aggressive with me.

    As to this thread plenty of people have no issue not getting caught. Practice makes perfect.

    Mori's are part of the game. A part I enjoy mind you.

    Wanna tag a dev and get that removed and then you can make another brag thread?

    I dont hold grudges, I dont care what you said on my thread. Im not calling you a moron im sure your a great person. just mentiong your argument is illogical. Moris and keys are both unhealthy for the game, they decrease the games lenth which is uneeded considering how games already go very fast. Items and offerings shouldnt affect the game as much as moris and keys do. they need to be toned down a bit.

    Edit: typos and grammer

  • So it's fine that survivors can do 3 gens have 2 people die and 2 people can still escape with a key?

  • @smartemarte said:

    I love waiting 10 minutes for a game just to get someone who tunnels and mori's everyone 1 at a time until it's just me looking for the hatch. (this goes for stupid keys as well)

    what an awful awful game mechanic especially for beginners, how is this going to encourage people to play? it put's people off when it happens to them and is just a complete and utter waste of time for the survivors. I really don't understand who thought they were a good idea ? what is the logic behind them ? do you want to put new/intermediate players off from playing the game when your queue times are already stupid ?

    they add absolutely nothing to the game other than toxic and negative behaviour so the fact that they haven't just been disabled already completely baffles me.

    thank god there are new survivor games in beta now to learn from the mistakes that these dev's are clearly not.

    Remove no ? Nerf ? Yes !

    Too many "wannabe baby noed tunnelers" in every rank. This is ridicolous 100%, and many people do that: tunnel, mori. Fact.

    I've seen today a good thread , to nerf Mori in this way: killer need 3 or 4 hooks to activate mori. After that you can Mori a Surv, but you need to hook him at least 1 time.

    Spirit main.

  • @Entity_Hugs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1264856#Comment_1264856

    I disagree, because sometimes I get bloody Rank 1's against my Rank 17 butt.

    I'd be livid if I burned an Ultra Rare and it had 0 effect because ONE survivor managed to hide from me for the entire match.

    Now, I do agree that Mori's should be a 'instead of final hook' thing, and the different rarities should be better and more amazing kill animations.

    I can see your point of view with this. It would be quite difficult for someone who is having trouble with skilled Survivors or that one Survivor who you just can't catch. I also feel like the "final" hook suggestion wouldn't change that some Killers tunnel to Mori someone.

  • @OniWantsUrLocation said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1264856#Comment_1264856

    That would be ok actually. I still wouldn't use them because it hurts my killer honor to take the easy way out, but my survivor part likes this idea.

    1) Love your username.

    2) Indeed. Also, everyone loves an honorable Killer. 💜

    Edit: typo, as always.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1264841#Comment_1264841

    Logical arguments to defend moris do not exist, don't you know?

    Moris and keys both dont have any logical arguments defending them since majority of the time the people defending them are bias

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1264866#Comment_1264866

    Moris and keys both dont have any logical arguments defending them since majority of the time the people defending them are bias

    Yup lol

  • @Entity_Hugs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1264879#Comment_1264879

    How would it be any different form Killer's tunneling to 3 hook someone? Either way; if they were down after hook #2, they're dead.

    Flashlights and sabo don't exist? K.

  • As I play both sides I really have no bias in this fight.


    I would be fine with a 2 hook rule before a mori can be used though.

  • @Entity_Hugs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1264879#Comment_1264879

    How would it be any different form Killer's tunneling to 3 hook someone? Either way; if they were down after hook #2, they're dead.

    I can see what you mean but my point of the "every Survivor hooked" suggestion is to lessen the amount of tunneling, not match it. Although, I don't think your suggest is bad. If the Killer were to tunnel the same Survivor it would give the others time to do gens so its a pretty decent idea.

  • @Entity_Hugs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1264891#Comment_1264891

    Not very often. I rarely come across someone who tries to flashlight save, and there's enough hooks that Sabo is rather useless.

    I come across a lot of flashlight saves on both sides the sabo thing is a bit more rare but I have done it myself and made a few saves doing it.

  • @Entity_Hugs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1264891#Comment_1264891

    Not very often. I rarely come across someone who tries to flashlight save, and there's enough hooks that Sabo is rather useless.

    At red ranks flashlight saves are pretty common for me, but I guess at the lower ranks where you hang out they wouldn't happen all that often.

  • Why not remove moris from offerings and make them an add on

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1264892#Comment_1264892

    At red ranks flashlight saves are pretty common for me, but I guess at the lower ranks where you hang out they wouldn't happen all that often.

    Damn dude hahaha

  • @Entity_Hugs said:

    Only if they remove perks that increase gen-repair speeds.

    Both decrease the amount of time needed for each side to win, after all.

    Gen speed perks are comparable to gen slow down perks not moris

    Moris and keys are equivalents because they remove huge parts of the game. Moris remove 8 hooks and keys remove 1 gen or more

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1264846#Comment_1264846

    Gen speed perks are comparable to gen slow down perks not moris

    Moris and keys are equivalents because they remove huge parts of the game. Moris remove 8 hooks and keys remove 1 gen or more

    Mori's equal itself out with the lack of BP you can earn so using them can get you a depip.

    Keys on the other hand have no downside?

    I know you get a bonus for hatch escape but I don't use keys often unless it's a rift challenge.

  • @shwag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1264914#Comment_1264914

    Mori's equal itself out with the lack of BP you can earn so using them can get you a depip.

    Keys on the other hand have no downside?

    I know you get a bonus for hatch escape but I don't use keys often unless it's a rift challenge.

    I play more survivor then killer and i have 23 keys between all my survivors but 40 moris between 5 killers. Moris more common then keys from my experince. So they both have downsides. One is wayy harder to get but gives more bp and the other is ez to get but gives less blood points

  • Remove keys and the hatch and we have ourselves a deal.

  • @Vetrathene said:

    Remove keys and the hatch and we have ourselves a deal.

    I prefer to not have any of them removed lol.


    A fair alter on both but I really have no issues with mori or key plays

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1264956#Comment_1264956

    I play more survivor then killer and i have 23 keys between all my survivors but 40 moris between 5 killers. Moris more common then keys from my experince. So they both have downsides. One is wayy harder to get but gives more bp and the other is ez to get but gives less blood points

    I never use Mori (i have a huge collection) and the few times i play surv (just to stay in red ranks after every update), i never play Keys.

    I have to go to doctor because i like challenges too much ? (to face 4 premade + key is more challenging)

  • In my opinion, moris should be removed, its an absurd gameplay mechanic, but the keys must be removed too (except the green one).

    @sad_killer_main said:

    Why in 2020 people still cry about moris?

    Moris are an ultra rare add-don, and do you know what that means? You won't find moris in every single game. Sure, if you have a prestige 3 character moris will come and go more easily but we, killers, only use moris when we are tired of losing or something like that.

    Moris don't let you earn a lot of bps so that's why you'll only use them in certain situations.

    Moris are ok and balanced, and keys also exist for survivors, so pls don't complain more about this.

    The ultra rare addons are not that ultra rare. I have a lot of them and I've seen people with more hours having a stack of 150-200 in their main chars.

  • @liarcy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1264748#Comment_1264748

    Ooor the killer could get better and play the game normally like every other player instead of having to bring a mori to have a chance of winning

    “just don’t get caught” is just a very stupid argument.

    Its a offering there is nothing wrong to use it.

  • @shwag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/151325/remove-mori-its-not-hard-is-it

    Uhhh no sorry mori's are fun to use and have cool animation.

    You could just get better at the game and not get caught ?

    Well this standard dumb ######### Killer response took no time to show up in this thread. 🙄

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1264748#Comment_1264748

    Well this standard dumb ######### Killer response took no time to show up in this thread. 🙄

    Yep so dumb that I play more survivor then killer right.


    Or as dumb that most of you need your hand held instead of using base logic that hey you might need to get better at some aspects of a game instead of getting those aspects dumbed down because you refuse to adapt.


    But fine just label me a killer main when clearly I am not the one coming to this forum to complain in order to get my way.