Killer Main Content Creators

Who are some of your favorite content creators who focus on a single Killer or a few Killers? I'm working on a project and I'd like to put together a list of players who have Mastered at least one Killer.

Example: Umbra is known as an excellent Huntress player and would be a good fit for this project. Tru3Talent is known for playing all killers well, but has no main and is essentially a Jack of all Trades but a Master of None. This would prevent him from being part of this project.

I'm particularly interested in learning about smaller content creators who you think deserve more attention than they currently receive as a master of their preferred killer. A content creator that you would watch in order to learn a particular killer.

Ideally I would end up with a list of creators for each available killer, with no creator listed more than twice.

Thanks for your help :)

Edit: Links to their channels will be helpful in my research.

Trapper: EntitysLeftHand, Otz (tentative)

Wraith:

Hillbilly:

Nurse: KnightLight

Shape:

Hag:

Doctor:

Huntress: Umbra, Ralph

Leatherface:

Freddy:

Pig: Scorpionz

Clown:

Spirit:

Legion: Raging_Ryuga

Plague:

Ghost:

Demogorgon:

Oni:

Deathslinger: ZubatLEL

Tagged: DevTrusted

Comments

  • Fungoose is an insane Leatherface main by far. He’s so good


    https://www.twitch.tv/fungoose

  • For Hag, Michi is amazing.

    Bronx is the only Demogorgon main I know

  • I kinda want to become a clown main since he's a real underdog but I already dual main Doc and Hag and I'm not a content creator lol

  • Uhh yes he is, anyone who claims that a built in instadown on a stealth killer is useless, clearly can't play the killer.

  • @Hag.is.Dtier said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1266485#Comment_1266485

    Uhh yes he is, anyone who claims that a built in instadown on a stealth killer is useless, clearly can't play the killer.

    You've clearly completely misconstrued the way he plays Ghostface, he has never said it was useless he just places far greater emphasis on using nightshroud to be as unpredictable as possible, mindgame loops, catch survivors by surprise in dead zones, or off generators etc.

    And he's not wrong. This is undoubtedly the strongest part of his kit, the instadown is just the cherry on top so to speak

  • @Seiko300 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1266751#Comment_1266751

    You've clearly completely misconstrued the way he plays Ghostface, he has never said it was useless he just places far greater emphasis on using nightshroud to be as unpredictable as possible, mindgame loops, catch survivors by surprise in dead zones, or off generators etc.

    And he's not wrong. This is undoubtedly the strongest part of his kit, the instadown is just the cherry on top so to speak

    He has said multiple times that stalking is pointless (It isn't, Tru3 just sucks at using it). He popularised the no stalk Ghostface and then his fans parrot his crap.

    "Never said it was useless" my arse!

  • @Hag.is.Dtier said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1266762#Comment_1266762

    He has said multiple times that stalking is pointless (It isn't, Tru3 just sucks at using it). He popularised the no stalk Ghostface and then his fans parrot his crap.

    "Never said it was useless" my arse!

    pointless by comparison still doesn't necessarily mean pointless. For example, I can say the Heart pumping blood throughout the rest of your body is pointless if your lungs aren't pulling in oxygen for that blood to transport in the first place.

    In the same way, why should I waste my time stalking someone, potentially being revealed, them possibly running away gaining distance while I try to stalk them, and generally not applying any pressure in this moment of time. When instead I can deal a straight up state of damage immediately, forcing them off a generator to eventually heal where I can surprise them again if I'm running nurses or any other anti-heal perk.

    As well, he's already proven time and time again that this is a clearly viable strategy. I don't know what you're fighting against here, that he doesn't get 3 & 4k's all the time? ... Because he does. Soooo....

  • @Seiko300 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1266782#Comment_1266782

    pointless by comparison still doesn't necessarily mean pointless. For example, I can say the Heart pumping blood throughout the rest of your body is pointless if your lungs aren't pulling in oxygen for that blood to transport in the first place.

    In the same way, why should I waste my time stalking someone, potentially being revealed, them possibly running away gaining distance while I try to stalk them, and generally not applying any pressure in this moment of time. When instead I can deal a straight up state of damage immediately, forcing them off a generator to eventually heal where I can surprise them again if I'm running nurses or any other anti-heal perk.

    As well, he's already proven time and time again that this is a clearly viable strategy. I don't know what you're fighting against here, that he doesn't get 3 & 4k's all the time? ... Because he does. Soooo....

    Except no stalk Ghostface is only viable against self care simpletons. Stalking should mostly be done at a distance, 99 the survivor then pop it when close. Avoids the chase completely. If you want I can link some guides by The two top Ghostface mains, Ceptz and Bubba Tea:

    https://youtu.be/KH4DhskSbz4

    Maybe you'll learn something...

  • @Hag.is.Dtier said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1266803#Comment_1266803

    Except no stalk Ghostface is only viable against self care simpletons. Stalking should mostly be done at a distance, 99 the survivor then pop it when close. Avoids the chase completely. If you want I can link some guides by The two top Ghostface mains, Ceptz and Bubba Tea:

    https://youtu.be/KH4DhskSbz4

    Maybe you'll learn something...

    I'm a ghostface main who has hit rank 1, don't try and lecture me on sh*t I already know bub you're lecturing the the wrong guy.

    I never said it was a strategy to use all the time, but I did say notable high tier content creators do use it on an exceptionally regular basis. Not even you can deny this.

  • Can monto qualify for the oni

  • @Seiko300 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1266845#Comment_1266845

    I'm a ghostface main who has hit rank 1, don't try and lecture me on sh*t I already know bub you're lecturing the the wrong guy.

    I never said it was a strategy to use all the time, but I did say notable high tier content creators do use it on an exceptionally regular basis. Not even you can deny this.

    And yet you think Tru3 is good Ghostface... Ok you be like that dickhead!

  • @Hag.is.Dtier said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1266852#Comment_1266852

    And yet you think Tru3 is good Ghostface... Ok you be like that dickhead!

    You know, I was going to be offended, but that's actually pretty tame for Dead By Daylight so I'll take it.

  • @xEa said:

    Oh i got another one here, not very well known unfortunatly, but if it comes to the ultimate doctor main: HermantheDoctor

    @HermanTheDoctor

    https://www.twitch.tv/hermanthedoctor

    The man even has a Doctor Tatoo on his arm if i remember correctly

    Just saw it today, but thank you very much for that compliment. That's very kind :D

    I would love to be added to @SpaceCoconut 's List of Killer mains :)

  • Nah, as you know he plays all killers in rotation. But he enjoys huntress and wraith the most atm.

  • Marth88 is a wraith main and a very good killer main

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    Who are some of your favorite content creators who focus on a single Killer or a few Killers? I'm working on a project and I'd like to put together a list of players who have Mastered at least one Killer.

    Example: Umbra is known as an excellent Huntress player and would be a good fit for this project. Tru3Talent is known for playing all killers well, but has no main and is essentially a Jack of all Trades but a Master of None. This would prevent him from being part of this project.

    I'm particularly interested in learning about smaller content creators who you think deserve more attention than they currently receive as a master of their preferred killer. A content creator that you would watch in order to learn a particular killer.

    Ideally I would end up with a list of creators for each available killer, with no creator listed more than twice.

    Thanks for your help :)

    Edit: Links to their channels will be helpful in my research.

    Trapper: EntitysLeftHand, Otz (tentative)

    Wraith:

    Hillbilly:

    Nurse: KnightLight

    Shape:

    Hag:

    Doctor:

    Huntress: Umbra, Ralph

    Leatherface:

    Freddy:

    Pig: Scorpionz

    Clown:

    Spirit:

    Legion: Raging_Ryuga

    Plague:

    Ghost:

    Demogorgon:

    Oni:

    Deathslinger: ZubatLEL

    Monto for everyone

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    Who are some of your favorite content creators who focus on a single Killer or a few Killers? I'm working on a project and I'd like to put together a list of players who have Mastered at least one Killer.

    Example: Umbra is known as an excellent Huntress player and would be a good fit for this project. Tru3Talent is known for playing all killers well, but has no main and is essentially a Jack of all Trades but a Master of None. This would prevent him from being part of this project.

    I'm particularly interested in learning about smaller content creators who you think deserve more attention than they currently receive as a master of their preferred killer. A content creator that you would watch in order to learn a particular killer.

    Ideally I would end up with a list of creators for each available killer, with no creator listed more than twice.

    Thanks for your help :)

    Edit: Links to their channels will be helpful in my research.

    Trapper: EntitysLeftHand, Otz (tentative)

    Wraith:

    Hillbilly:

    Nurse: KnightLight

    Shape:

    Hag:

    Doctor:

    Huntress: Umbra, Ralph

    Leatherface:

    Freddy:

    Pig: Scorpionz

    Clown:

    Spirit:

    Legion: Raging_Ryuga

    Plague:

    Ghost:

    Demogorgon:

    Oni:

    Deathslinger: ZubatLEL

    Monto for everyone

  • Stalky Boi is a small ps4 Myers main.

    He's pretty good and makes good content.

  • Nurse : GammaLunatic

    Huntress : Queen_Kuro

  • A couple to fill in-

    Doctor: Archdruiddrey

    Demogorgon: Bronx plays a ton of Demo

    Hag: Recently Michi’s been uploading gameplay consistently and he’s in my opinion the best Hag player out there

    Hillbilly: OhTofu (When Billy isn’t bugged)

    Ghostface: CeptzDBD

  • for bubba i vote for Fungoose

  • OhTofu for Hillbilly

  • queen_kuro is an insane huntress main

  • let me help you to complete that.


    ONI- ScottJund

    Wraith Tru3Talent yes yes i know what you are thinking but is what it is.

    Ghostface probably Jaee

    Hillbilly Probably Reknak or SmoulGhoul on youtube then u have streamers id suggest BattleGuy

    Doc: Archdruiddrey

    Hag: Michi on youtube i dont think he streams.

    leatherface i dont know anyone maining leatherface tbh, maybe Angrypug? is the only killer he plays but not to a good level, maybe try and see fungoose.

    freddy u dont really need to know anyone, just place an snare at the side of the loop you are oficially a good damn freddy.

    Spirit: samantathespirit but she is not a content creator she is a well known player taht uploaded 1 or 2 videos before. probably the best spirit main out there.

    Shape: probably Jumpscare myers he has so many hours as myers that probably he should be one of the best.

    plague probably fungoose.

    and then clown i dont know to tbh.

  • Monto is a Goddam good killer, but he doesn't "main" anyone... I really enjoy his streams but we're discussing someone that really dominates the killer he's playing.

    (No Power and Ninja Bam Bam are GOLD).

  • I would say that I’m an extremely skilled Nurse main (No flexing intended) and I stream Nurse often, but twitch has deleted most, if not all, of my past broadcasts recently... I’ll have to stream more to qualify, I suppose. I’m very small, but I do things sometimes and would appreciate a shoutout.

    I’ll stream tonight if my broadcasts got deleted; last time I checked, they were all gone.

    twitch.tv/rockorango

  • Why didn't you put yourself on Hag?

  • Last time I checked he said he was a Spirit main, or something of the sorts.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1262429#Comment_1262429

    Hm, well i agree with your lol, since he is very popular and a survivor main actually, but still he probably has pumped more hours in billy then almost any other person playing this game, including any killer main.

    Battle guy? Who is that, give us a link please.

    battleguy has like 3k hours in billy literally never stopped playing him since 2017 i'd call him the best NA billy main

  • oni is soup jund

    ghostface is jaee

    billy has to go to battle guy

  • @Hag.is.Dtier said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1266852#Comment_1266852

    And yet you think Tru3 is good Ghostface... Ok you be like that dickhead!

    wow you're aggressive


    Also I vote Ayrun for the Hillbilly

  • I am the ultimate bubba main. Put me on the list, or else.

  • Jaee with ghostface

  • Fungoose for Plague. He still calls himself a plague main, and his 4k win streak on her lasted 117 games.

  • @isilmerel said:

    Fungoose for Plague. He still calls himself a plague main, and his 4k win streak on her lasted 117 games.

    Did he use old Ruin during that streak?

  • @HermanTheDoctor Just gave you a new Follow. I main Doc and Freddy, but am mere yellow-green ranks. Always looking for tips and love watching Doc matches.

    @SpaceCoconut I think you should be in there for Hag mains.

    Anyone know of any Clown or Legion mains? Like those two, but could always use some new pointers and tips.

  • No. Pop, Corrupt, Infectious, and Discordance for every game.

    And I was wrong, it wasn't 117, it was 116 games.

  • Spacecoconuts is a good hag main. Not really sure how many hours he has but it's a lot and he has a good guide on how to play her.

  • Shape: Jumpscare Myers

    Trapper: Not Otzdarva (He's just like Otz and rly good with Trapper, it's strange)

    Ghostface: Jaee

  • You can add Marth to Nurse ^^

1 2 ›