PC players, y’all can have Ochido back
He is not wanted here on PS4. (:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hi PS4,
No.
Sincerely, PC.
No.
He'd probably gt banned on PC much quicker but fear not you have the power. If you want him taken care of then you all have to bombard Sony with posts and support ticket complaints. Sony will never ban someone unless they get enough heat to take care of it.
So Youtube, Twitter, Facebook etc and ocne they get enough visibility Sony will act. But until then they'll keep quiet. Now if you really want to get instant attention contact your congressional representative.
Since it's this close to election time any positive publicity they can get they'll jump at the chance to do so. This is especially true if their trailining in the polls and want to deflect attention to something else.
Sorry, no returns.
No thanks, i don't want someone whose idea of comedy is playing the "I'M GOING TO ######### YOU!" clip in every video.
Accompanied by epilepsy-triggering flashes, btw.
We don't want that toxic trash.
We as PS4 players have decided to trade Ochido to Xbox One for a troll to be named later and an Xbox One exclusive game that came out 4 years ago.
I don't want it back.
Too late, he is already on PS4.
- Interfere with the ability of others to enjoy playing a BHVR Service or take actions that interfere with or materially increase the cost to provide a BHVR Service for the enjoyment of all its users.
Besides, if we all keep whistle blowing about his ban evasion eventually he will be dealt with.Well, I suppose he has to c> @tony987 said:
I like to think this fella made an account just so he could say this.
Has anyone seen his gameplay on ps4 yet? has he turned over a new leaf or still the same as he was on PC?
Based on his rep and content i don't think he will be attempting to change but i'm still curious
nah m8 you keep him special present from us
let's see what ochido do: Exploit, Witch Hunt and Cheating items
I swear before God I can't believe this mess...
Is there like no actual other ######### games he plays theory is no other communities he feels like ######### with.
Someone call ochido mom and tell her to take his playstation soo he can do something usefull
Ochido followed by the number of players on a NFL football field at one time....I don't want a stupid ban like everyone else.
Its got 22 after his name. I looked at his last stream other day he was playing at r17.
ROFL.
Could you pleeaaassse contract your congressional representative about this and record the phone call and post it here???
Nope.
We don't want him.
We don't want him back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuL6cJPz3Nk
I want no part of his trolling and just want to Kill him and be done with it. Won’t do any BM crap, just going to go Nurse so I don’t have to deal with the crap he pulls.
That, and I thought I might have faced him recently cause I went against a guy named “Duuuuuud”. I had already heard he was on PS4, and didn’t play around. Went Nurse and got a 3K and the “Duuuuuuud” guy didn’t survive.
Is that the best insult you could come up with, I mean that's just sad.
Also you underestimate politicians and elections,e specially with them just 100 days off. There's certain moral politicians who love to go on camera and bash the gaming industry.
This would bring them out in droves so they could brag to their constituents how they were looking out for them. While conveniently ignoring the majority of the time they're too busy ignoring them to line their own pockets.
This sounds like a witchhunt.
Is that a no then?
Technically no, if all you're doing is giving Sony evidence about it then no. But if you just go out and say hey ban this guy he's bad then yes.It's similar to the Logan Paul things, nothing was done until evidence was compiled and they couldn't ignore it any longer.
You'd be correct in that's a no in regards to your effort to insult me.
You guys are doing this all wrong.
If you want to mass report him, you have to hit him where it hurts.
Hit him on his Youtube, Twitch and social media. He'll just keep buying new accounts. However, his name is something he's built. If you really want to destroy him, you have to force him to change it by getting his accounts banned.
Don´t lower yourself to his niveau. He got banned several times for his witchhunts. It´s not worth risking a ban for him. Same goes for you @powerbats you are both better than this.
I won't ever go on those platforms and do anything of the sort since I'm not on PS4 and thus haven't witnessed him doing anything wrong. As for others my only real advice would be that if eh's toxic in a match with you then use the reporting tools available. Do for him the same you would for anyone else that's toxic, simply report them.
As far as social media goes I wouldn't suggest starting a flame war per se, only to ask them to look into your reports. That is if nothing happens within a few weeks of sending them in minimum a week maximum 3 weeks.
Join the dark side, we have cake.
NOW this sounds like a witchhunt to me. I seriously consider flagging this answer
In a sense yes, but if you simply flag him when he's offensive that's fine, but if you spam his social media on non toxic occasions that's a witch hunt.
Yeah well he was banned for a reason, we don't want him back! he's your problem now, best of luck!