NoED actually needs to be nerfed/removed from the game now.

With the new map changes survivors are dropping like flies and there's literally no time to do totems. I've had to sacrifice teammates just to ensure my gens get done. Forget about totems.

Comments

  • @Orionbash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1240920#Comment_1240920

    The only thing those screenshots tell ms is that someone, possibly even two entirely different people, have played the game. There's no indication or proof that that's you. I hope you have no plans to be a lawyer.

    I know! How dare this punk suggest such weak evidence that can't be backed up (with the small exclusion of the way it was backed up) after you've provided such irrefutable evidence to support your claim. His claims and evidence are definitely inferior to your own.

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1241064#Comment_1241064

    Seems to me that you rely on them if you cant even do Survivor 101. Do you ever escape chase? When it takes literally seconds to do a totem and remove NOED from the game?

    Youre still the power role. Hush up.

    I actually rarely escape chases. The killer usually just gives up on me or is stubborn and I get facecamped once I'm finally caught. But its not a 1 v 1 game and I can't force the killer to stay on me. And survivors can't be the power role when they're reactive.

  • @Dehitay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1240948#Comment_1240948

    I know! How dare this punk suggest such weak evidence that can't be backed up (with the small exclusion of the way it was backed up) after you've provided such irrefutable evidence to support your claim. His claims and evidence are definitely inferior to your own.

    Right? Those sneaky snakes.

  • @Orionbash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1241070#Comment_1241070

    I actually rarely escape chases. The killer usually just gives up on me or is stubborn and I get facecamped once I'm finally caught. But its not a 1 v 1 game and I can't force the killer to stay on me. And survivors can't be the power role when they're reactive.

    Im going to stop now. This is tiring. You tire me.

  • They were trying to be clever by posting a picture of them holding a key which was somehow supposed to be equal in power to that of NoED. Lol.

  • @Orionbash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1241046#Comment_1241046

    Well what would you consider an appropriation rank/devotion level? What about trophies/achievements?

    Trophies in this game are as relevant as Trophies in Call of Duty, no one cares about them.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1241053#Comment_1241053

    Trophies in this game are as relevant as Trophies in Call of Duty, no one cares about them.

    OK that was half of the questions. What about rank/devotion level?

  • I don't care what you think about my build, I can put on whatever I want Black Pip and still have fun.

    I posted it before someone screams "KILLER MAIN."

  • Its almost like you can't make any mistakes, you know, like killers?

  • Alrighty. Have a good nap!

  • Be careful now. You only have a few left.

  • I wonder how people feel about Plague considering her power is just a NOED simulator.

  • @Con_Inc said:

    I still do like 2-3 totems a game with no perks for it seems like my anti noed hasn’t been affected at all. I did get a bug however that got me glitched to the last gen done in the match couldn’t move until the killer finally came to get me after everyone else escaped. Maybe that’s the new noed buff lol.

    Now that you mention this. My boyfriend was playing a game where everyone escaped and he got stuck on a vault (on Hawkins).


    possibly another glitch due to patching?

  • Play killer or don't play at all.

    It's the only way these killer dominated forums will understand anything beyond their own bias.

  • Don’t want to sound like a broken record, but just do the bones? You don’t even have to just do the bones. Just find the lit totem. It’s a perk that’s very counterable and completely removable if you just do them when you see them

  • Its very funny how some people only see the bad on their main side. As survivor -> complain about killers being able to kill someone. As killer --> Survivors being able to do gens. Like, its the objective. Survs concentrade in the gens, while killers kill them. Of course the killer is stronger than 1 survivor. Therefore you need tohave experience to know, when it is time to do a gen. Sometimes you have to do the gen instead of unhooking. Of course some maps like the one on Coldwind farm seems unfair, but therefore there are some maps not being unfair für survs, but instead unfair for killer.

    Stop being so toxic and start learning how to waist as much time for the killer as possible. you wont be able to escape 5000 times a row. thats not how the game works.of course you should not be ableto 4K 5000 times a row. The game has to be killer sided, cause if it would not be killer sided, a survivor would be able towin a 1v1 against a killer, which should not happen, because there are 4 survivors, not 1. Nerfing very strong windows is not bad, its good for the balance. Learn to not usebroken structures, combine the structures instead. (And if there REALLY are no pallats, then ok, then its not a good map design, ok.) But complaining about "the good windows have been taken out, ask yourself "why?" cause they where too strong. most of the killers cant do anything against that. So why should this be fair? i dont get the point why so many people cry about something, which is not even 1 day out... just learn to combine, it is not that hard, wasnt for me either. And for killers too, you just need to apply some pressure, maybe not chase someone to hook them, hit them, leave them and go to a gen where someone works on. The game wont be won by just pressing m1 and abusing strong structures. Now the skill has to help you, survs and killers (except for nurse and spirit, they are kinda broken :P )

  • I have to believe that devs actually tested out their maps after the changes... Right?

  • @SmarulKusia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1241051#Comment_1241051

    Now that you mention this. My boyfriend was playing a game where everyone escaped and he got stuck on a vault (on Hawkins).

    possibly another glitch due to patching?

    Never had it happen to me before not good with knowing maps but I got stuck in between the gen and the tires and junk beside the gen. I couldn’t run walk or put my toolbox down nothing. Only thing that I could do was get hit a few minutes later after everyone opened the doors and escaped. Kinda crappy the killer saw I couldn’t move hadn’t been hooked at all cause my horrible looping worked and they still killed me when they knew I was stuck.

  • @SmarulKusia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1241051#Comment_1241051

    Now that you mention this. My boyfriend was playing a game where everyone escaped and he got stuck on a vault (on Hawkins).

    possibly another glitch due to patching?

    Never had that happen to me. I got stuck between the gen and the tired and junk beside it. Not good with map names but sucked I got killed when I hadn’t been hooked yet and that was the last gen and the killer saw I was glitched in the game.

  • @Orionbash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1240884#Comment_1240884

    You're complaining about SWF now that games are literally handed to you? LOL. There's no chance for survivors to escape now unless the killer is trying to lose. Moris should also be removed now because there's basically no counterplay now that there's very little survivors can do to protect themselves. Borrowed time is irrelevant when bloodlust is a thing.

    You're forgetting that bloodlust is trash and takes 15 seconds just to get to tier 1. Games have always been handed to survivors, doesnt feel nice to actually have to use your brain and make smart plays now does it? I bet you're used to just turning off your brain and bullying killers. Well funs over pal

  • @Orionbash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1240905#Comment_1240905

    Where did I blame the killer? This is an issue with the devs literally sticking the middle finger to survivors and giving them little to no tools to work with. This means that nobody can occupy the killer long enough for objectives to be completed, let alone totems anymore. If you care to look, you can dig through my posts and see I've defended NoED in the past as there WAS plenty of time to do both gens and totems. But not anymore. That perk needs to go. Since killers are now basically handed 4Ks they don't need a second chance perk. The game itself is rewarding bad killers. They don't need NoED. That's just overkill.

    Little to no tools? Are you f-ing kidding me??? You have so many loops and structures to hide in, at least 6 second chance meta perks, swf... do I need to keep going? You're almost handed a free escape if you're the last person alive or have a key... c'mon now use your brain.

  • Do some bones next time

  • @Orionbash said:

    With the new map changes survivors are dropping like flies and there's literally no time to do totems. I've had to sacrifice teammates just to ensure my gens get done. Forget about totems.

    DH.gif


  • Can all the survivors and killers who whine all the time be nerfed it’s kind of sad when the only reason to come to the forums as a slightly new person is to see what tears are coming out at that moment. It never changes whine about noed about ds about moris about keys. If it wasn’t for that I doubt any new posts would really be made.

  • @Orionbash said:

    With the new map changes survivors are dropping like flies and there's literally no time to do totems. I've had to sacrifice teammates just to ensure my gens get done. Forget about totems.

    Imagine having to actually worry about a perk that could turn the momentum of a game, and decide whether or not to take the VERY RELEVANT PREVENTATIVE MEASURES to make it not take place. Now you know how DS has felt to killers for years.

  • @McLightning said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/147377/noed-actually-needs-to-be-nerfed-removed-from-the-game-now

    Imagine having to actually worry about a perk that could turn the momentum of a game, and decide whether or not to take the VERY RELEVANT PREVENTATIVE MEASURES to make it not take place. Now you know how DS has felt to killers for years.

    What sad is that killer don't have a perk anymore to counter DS. But survivor taking Detective to counter any Hex perk is to hard I guess,

  • @Magikazam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1241373#Comment_1241373

    What sad is that killer don't have a perk anymore to counter DS. But survivor taking Detective to counter any Hex perk is to hard I guess,

    Ahh, but we USED to have counters to DS. Enduring. To counter this, they made the DS stun 5 seconds long...and then they nerfed enduring and left the DS stun at 5 seconds.

    But yes, let's all complain about NOED of all things.

    KEKW

  • 99% of NOED users, actually uses NOED for the movementspeed and perhaps counter an Adrenaline heal.

    I mean, lets do some fact checking:

    In about 80% of games, 3 survivors are injured when the last gen is fixed, meaning that NOED's exposed status is only really impacting 1 survivor at most. Yet, the 4% haste is universally applied. Billy's sprint is 4% faster, Amanda's Ambush is 4% faster, Bubba moves 4% faster in his craze, Huntress' hatch charge and Bubba/Billy's rev movementspeed is 4% faster.

    So most of the time, NOED is used with the assumption that the exposed status isnt gonna do crap. It's simply a nice addition to when survivors actually heal up, meaning they wasted precious time.

  • @Orionbash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1240860#Comment_1240860

    The last two guys that told me that were exposed as killer mains, so...ya. :)

    "Exposed" kek calm down Nancy Drew

  • As a killer main I 100% agree. It’s a second chance perk to reward sloppy gameplay and mostly bad players. Just like DS and adrenaline it needs a rework.

  • @kateguitar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1241096#Comment_1241096

    I would like that you try the 3.7.0 (even tho it is a buggy mess) but just for you to see all the dead zones the new maps have...

    Here are some screenshot from coldwind (not mine) I will take some pics tomorrow so ya'll can see how bad this patch is for the game health and devs dont give this problem priority

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/480/WJZABOM72TTA.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/407/9RHBX0HDBVDZ.png

    OMG, it looks the same as ever. Terrifying!

  • @Orionbash said:

    With the new map changes survivors are dropping like flies and there's literally no time to do totems. I've had to sacrifice teammates just to ensure my gens get done. Forget about totems.

    If they take noed then nerf all the second chance perks surviors got in there kit noed like the only killers second chance perk. I understand nerf but remove? No

  • @Thatsmartguy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/147377/noed-actually-needs-to-be-nerfed-removed-from-the-game-now

    If they take noed then nerf all the second chance perks surviors got in there kit noed like the only killers second chance perk. I understand nerf but remove? No

    Survivor second chance perks like DS and Borrow Time only come into play if the killer is tunneling (which almost all of them do) and are only second chances in a chase. NOED on the other hand is pretty much a complete second chance on the entire game which procs when all gens are done meaning most if not all pallets are depleted preventing from properly looping a faster and one shot killer. Paired with blood warden you're almost guaranteed a 2k maybe a 3k.

  • Leave NOED as it is. NOED can be countered by doing the dull totems, Adrenaline, for example, cannot, but I don't see the people that want NOED nerfed to also want Adrenaline nerfed. In my opinion, they are both ok as they are. Nerfing everything is not the answer. Survivors and killers should use the perks they want and the other players in the match just have to adapt.

  • yeahhhh no. NOED is a perfectly balanced perk

  • @Fog_King said:

    Leave NOED as it is. NOED can be countered by doing the dull totems, Adrenaline, for example, cannot, but I don't see the people that want NOED nerfed to also want Adrenaline nerfed. In my opinion, they are both ok as they are. Nerfing everything is not the answer. Survivors and killers should use the perks they want and the other players in the match just have to adapt.

    In theory. Now that survivors can't really loop the killer there's barely enough time to do gens let alone totems.

  • @kateguitar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1241522#Comment_1241522

    Pls dont try to be a d!ck here, it doesn't look the same.

    I played on thompson's and there only was 9 or 10 pallets how is that fair? and add to the list that maps are extremely small now...

    "Terrifying"

    Yeah the same way of terrifying when killers cried that enduring stun was 0.01s more?

    I don't know what you're on about but fields of corn still look like fields of corn. Those have ALWAYS been fields of corn. I don't know what mysterious patch you're thinking about where fields of corn had pallets in the middle of them, but I sure as hell seem to have missed that one.

    Also, if you're referring to the Enduring stun change, you're naive as hell if you think I don't remember the full details of that. I'd like to say that you're correct about the pallet stun being 1% longer when they first screwed it up, but that's misinformation as it was a larger fraction longer. But that only takes into considerationg their poor coding that resulted in an unintended nerf and doesn't bother to mention the intended nerf. They made Enduring have no effect on other stun types (specifically DS and later Head On) AFTER they specifically increased the time of DS to compensate for the Enduring factor yet didn't do anything about the DS stun time after they nerfed Enduring.

    So you're got both lies and misinformation going, but since you apparently got banned for some reason, I guess there won't be a response to this

  • crying survivors be crying

  • This thread is a literal waste of time just like all other posts like this.

  • @Orionbash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1240985#Comment_1240985

    Ya but the difference here is that I don't have anything to prove by posting my rank. And I hope you'll be there to post in all of my weekly posts. You're becoming a cherished friend.

    And there's the hypocrisy. You called him out, and @Sairek showed you his achievements and rank. Yet when you get called out, you "don't have anything to prove".

  • Yep Hex: No One Escapes Death is a huge issue in the game compared to Decisive Strike and Borrowed Time.

  • @Orionbash said:

    With the new map changes survivors are dropping like flies and there's literally no time to do totems. I've had to sacrifice teammates just to ensure my gens get done. Forget about totems.

    I was playing against The Spirit on Dead Dawg Saloon (new map) and I personally had enough time to search, find and destroy 3 totems that was in use. Your saying there isn't enough time?

    You could always stop gen rushing and take a few mins to look around.

  • @Orionbash said:

    With the new map changes survivors are dropping like flies and there's literally no time to do totems. I've had to sacrifice teammates just to ensure my gens get done. Forget about totems.

    Only ######### survivor dropping like flies lmao. It’s not a new thing. Do the bones.

1 2 ›