CHAPTER 9 ADD-ON, PERK, WEAPON/ABILITY LEAK
So on discord. Someone came with these 3 images. However I can't read them due to them being in Japanese.
And yes. One of the Perks is a Fetish for Breasts.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420803787507236867/480159151800975361/image.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420803787507236867/480159165667475456/image.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420803787507236867/480159177499607040/image.jpg
Comments
Maybe @sakyu ?
Note the third perk. The mouth again...
If these leaks are real then the killers title roughly translates to The Entertainer (could be wrong on this) so this could be very interesting to see how this pans out. Can you see where the source is from?
Edit: take that back, not on every image lol. It only worked on the first image a bit.
Yeah i ran them through with both Chinese and Japanese. These are interesting but its too cluttered to make any sense out of it
for anyone who want to take a look
Yet the devs are perfectly fine with giving a Clown a finger sucking fetish and giving him a VHS porn add-on?
If you have nothing positive to say then silence.
Why this Anime culture here?
Is the new killer going to based on a Japanese killer
Why purpose would it be to post a imagine with Japanese language then partial English ?
The name and lvl is in English...
the pig was leaked by the chinese, wouldn't be surprised if this got leaked too. But the DBD build hasn't hit an update on steam yet so it is most likely fake. The pig got leaked only like a week before release because of an updated build posted on steam servers.
Just gonna say that Kate has boobs physics. You can see it more clearly, when she t-bag.
So what do the perks really? We need someone who doesn´t need google translate.
The power its a little... mehhh? or its amazing, what do u think?
If these perks are real, then I already have a build in mind that will turn gen rush into gen stop.
It is fake, as someone pointed out earlier in the thread it's a fan chapter
BEGONE, WEEBS!
Fan made
check this account tweets
This is a fan made chapter by @w_buster593 on Twitter
@w_buster593 on twitter fan made this chapter, not real.
Makes sense and it is fake but... I mean... This made me laugh my ass off and be grossed out at the same time. The perk image for Mad Laughter seems really interesting and I'd love to see some more info from the guys making this. And while this does seem a bit perverse, I don't think a stalker/pervert is out of the devs realms of comfortability. I mean, we've got NuFreddy.
Makes sense but... I mean... This made me laugh my ass off and be grossed out at the same time. The perk image for Mad Laughter seemed really interesting. And while this does seem a bit perverse, I don't think a stalker/pervert is out of the devs realms of comfortability. I mean, we've got NuFreddy.
I know, right? Should have been at least K.
Can anyone explain to me what's the ICON of the perk "Hex: Mad Laughter"? I can't understand the drawing....
lol.. funny thing is.. I would like to say this is all bs.. but the amount of effort to make all that up.... makes me feel this might be for reals.
Whos gonna spend all that time making up those addons.
Looks like a survivor wearing a mask (fairly similar to Feng). The lines on the upper left show the laughter.
It's a fake
ITS FAKE
There's literally the word big tits on the the perk, that ######### is a troll post / fan made, confirmed to be fan made anyway
Thank you!!! Now I see it!!! I thought the chin and neck in the drawing were teeth!!! But its a survivor with a mask looking upwards.