What Your Killer Main Says About You.
I'm bored and I have nothing else better to do so here's a moderately biased list while I wait for a killer queue to pop eventually. Feel free to chime in. I'll probably redo the list in awhile because these queues aren't letting up.
Trapper: You're Daddy.
Wraith: Zoomy Boy
Hillbilly: Your M1 is broken and you refuse to get a new mouse
Nurse: Actually skilled killer because you still play through dedicated servers
Shape: Literally a ######### memebot and is okay with it
Hag: Everyone wants your money, house, and food at the party but not you
Doctor: Your little brother wants to play on your account
Huntress: Aimbot without aimbot
Cannibal: [this entry has been removed by moderation]*
Nightmare: You have the kit of 4 other killers and your greatest advantage is being a midget with scissors whose lunge doesn't match his height
Pig: Boop the snoot
Clown: Oh boy I wonder who the killer is. 3 Seconds later: *COUGH COUGH DYING NOISES COUGH RANDOM SURVIVOR SCREAM*
Spirit: Probabaly a weeb or a perv
Legion: Edgy boy
Plague: You suck at applying actual pressure
Ghost Face: Great Value Myers that is edgy boy's father edgy dad
Demogorgon: Teratophiles/Exophiles unite.
Oni: Definitely a weeb who watching too much 2016 Berserk and never bothered to watch the original
Deathslinger: Stealth killer with a terror radius that ######### you more than it ever helps
Comments
I don't have a little brother...
I don't boop the snoop. I do, however, like alt win-cons. :P
I don't like anime and I'm gay :/
I don't watch anime and ain't we all a little pervy๐๐ค
Im a doctor main so im a sith lord unlimited power!
get off your brother's account. he's going to kill you.
Ha my brothers are to poor or high to play this game would be knee deep in madden or nba 2k anyway
M1'ing is for peasants, true Hillbilly mains only M2
like i said. your mouse is broken and you refuse to get another.
let me see your playlist then
I laugh with those entries. But I have no main atm cause my beloved Nurse was bullie... nerfed to the ground.
Accurate.
dedicated server broke her already broken ankles. honestly yall are the only mains i feel honestly bad for.
*likes Wraith, makes racecar noises*
Wraith: You like camping. You probably own at least three tents. You have a lot of marshmallows and graham crackers in your pantry.
Pig: We just want you to boop the snoot. We're so misunderstood.
Thanks, appreciate it ๐๐
What exactly does aimbot without aimbot mean?
I was expecting to get called a furry, or told that I'm too tall and everyone sees me coming a mile away, or that nobody finds my unmanaged body hair attractive, or that I like kids stuff a liiiiiittle too much, or that I throw random [BAD WORD] around when I'm mad, or that I need to put on some freaking shoes, or something like that.
A weeb? Maybe. A perv? No way. The poor girl is dismembered, she should in no way be sexualized.
Oh, I didn't know my mouse was broken.
Iโm a Doc main and funny enough, my little brother wanted to play on my account to try Deathslinger. ๐ค
I'm sorry but I just read "I'm a sh*t lord" ๐
I don't get this thread, so maybe I'm doing it wrong, I don't main any killer but I call Wraiths Bing Bong Boi
I main nurse & don't eat meat \ dairy products \ soy foods \ fast foods \ don't drink tap water
This list was pretty funny
And i main Ghostface
@TheShape13_TDZ