Why Survivors should protest the Bloodlust Nerf
Which is worse, honestly, Bloodlust after 30+ seconds of looping or... Nothing But Nurses, all day, every day? Nurse is the ONLY killer that doesnt rely on Bloodlust to stop looping. The only reason why other Killers get used is because Bloodlust allows them to reduce the loops too about a minute. Even if you dont down them, they have to do something OTHER than loop. Nerf the Bloodlust, you will get NOTHING BUT LOOPS as any other killer but Nurse. Any Killer who is serious and nit just messing around will be forced to use Nurse to stand a chance.
Your Choice, Nerf Blood lust and get nothing but Nurses, or, leave it alone and get more variety in Killers
Comments
don't count on them ever fixing it, it's been 2 goddamn years and the most broken maps from release are still broken
it's pretty damn easy to stand still at a safe pallet and totally deny the killer bloodlust
Survivors prefer DCing against nurse and playing against the baby killers they can loop
in this situation i'm talking about when the pallet is already down
All I see is you making excuses and using insults now to back yup your arguments, have you even played at rank 1 yourself? Here let me show you an example of how rank 1 and 2 killers do it.
Hey look at that, a killer aced us and we didn't make mistakes or screw around. I guess that means we weren't in control the entire time or we'd have all made it out alive in 3 minutes.
I can easily post youtube videos of killers rampaging all the time like Marth and Tru repeatedly acing everyone they face. But I don't really need to because we both know the proof shows your arguments have holes in them.
i have no reason to converse with people who are completely delusional
you can also post countless examples of amazing killers being absolutely rolled
if survivors die, it was because they where inefficient and made too many mistakes, i find it extremely hard to believe that someone died with only 4k points without making a single mistake, stop lying.
I've been trying to get this through to him about BL 3, if you get to that point you've been chasing them too long. If someone kites you that long they're doing it intentionally to make you waste time. The top killers always abandon bad chases instead of getting to BL 2 let alone BL3.
>
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” – Christopher Hitchens.
Most survivors don't have an issue with Nurse, they don't like her but they also don't quit. I take it as a challenge to face the strongest killer in the game.
you act like i don't know this and i don't actively do this
of course i don't use BL lmao i only play nurse
what i've been trying to get through to you is that a survivor will only get downed by a bloodlusting killer if they let them stack BL in the first place, which is very easy to deny
You might take it as challenge.
I am currently stuck at rank 15 because everytime the "special" survivors in my team hear a nurse blink, they simply quit. I am only talking about my own experience, sure its low rank survivor atm but I really dont care about ranking up as long as they dont fix the DC problems. (I play solo btw)
then why have most of the survivors in my region blocked me to the point where i only play against chinese survivors with 150+ ping?
So in other words you still can't refute my arguments and instead resort to more insults and the typical deflections. Since even when faced with the evidence in front of you you make excuses. If a top ranked killer aces them it''s because they were got lucky according to you.
I'm sure Marth and Tru and all the other top ranked killers including some on this very forum will be glad to know your logic. That they didn't get to rank 1 by being skillful but lucky because the survivors were bad.
@Lowbei You're turn to try reasoning with him since he's gone teh usual route when faced with facts and logic.
Meaning they balance the game for casual Survivors screwing around and having fun. Which is bullshit. Kill Your Friends is “causal party fun”. SWF? Killer? That’s not casual. That’s competitive Ranked. If people want “casual party game” they should play Kill Your Friends, keep that ######### out of online ranked mode.
You dont balance an online ranked game based on casual’s dicking around. The SWF group shouldn’t be dicking around and still winning and getting ranks. The Killer isn’t part of their “casual party of friends”, yet he has to deal with the balance being skewed to give casual Survivors dicking around the chance to be able to win.
What at of the hardcore competitive Survivors who aren’t playing to dick around? They are playing to win. They just faceroll Killers because the balance is so heavy in their favor. Map balance is one thing, this is something different. The developers balancing the game on Survivors playing like idiots and running around the map like headless chickens and STILL having a chance to win cause “it’s fun”. All the meanwhile the Killer is busting his balls to just to keep up.
How is that anywhere near fair for Killers?
What region are you on and what platform since Pc I get people from Asia and some have quite good ping? If you're on PS4 or Xbox that's something they should fix so that people don't just troll yuo because you were good.
If you were toxic then yes but if not you shouldn't be able to be blocked.
I play nurse all the time and rarely ever have dcing
if a top rank killer aces a group of survivors its because those survivors made mistakes that the killer then exploited, i'm rank 1 myself and have been rank one every month since the release of the game, it really isn't difficult to get to rank 1 and most survivors are abysmal at this game
i'm pretty sure marth and tru3 would tell you the exact same thing
survivors use MLGA to block me for beating them, i haven't seen a name that wasn't just a row of boxes for months, and my region is Australia
I think everyone needs to git gud. Both survivors and killers pointing a figure to the killers to git gud will cause the one sided balance and same would be to point to the survivors and I thought I'd point this is out but when I played survivors at rank 1~5 even there I saw mistakes and most of the aces I had was because the survivors wasted loops and lead the killer to one another too frequently and most never took advantages of place such as the cow loop.
Yet they complained saying killers such as Billy, Leather, Michael and the doctor are broken unfun and unfair to play against and that BBQ is broken. Now on the killer side I made mistakes leading to everyone surviving because I wasted too much time chasing one man or I failed to find anyone showing that stealth is still viable it's not the best with some killers but its still a tool for both killer and survivor and I noticed a lot of my kills are on bad survivors who can't hide or who aren't patient when it comes to a rescue.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, - take it, use it wisely, do not spend it on whores, or candies.
Thanks. Though some people always sit there and think they are just Gods at this game. I’m not the best Clown (I’m actually a Nurse Main on PS4), but definitely not the worst or bad. Though I will say it’s a bit of an adjustment to judge distance with bottle throws when you’re used to judging Blink distance instead.
@SovererignKing you are unable to accept that you are just not good at the game and then come here to moan and complain about things. Adjust your thinking, then have a leg to stand on. Git gud
Perhaps you're just not a good killer and resort to playing like a douche..? I wonder what addons you use with your Nurse...? ¯_(ヅ)_/¯
Community is freaking out for no reason. I am sure out of 10 matches, you got bl3 in only 1 match if it ever happened.
I admit that I don't play killer much but except for wanting to see how fast i am going with bl3, I never had bl3.
Tbh, faster bl is better than bl3 at least for me. We need to see the change and then evaluate the results.
If you think that was ######### talking you're way off, buddy
Oh look! Another player that can't read.
Yeah a killer using the "wrong" addon, lets use a third party programm, a bannable offense btw, to avoid him in the future
bloodlust is actually for enormous loops like the cowshed and ironworks ect ect ect> @only1biggs said:
I don't use addons and I play to win, I don't see how that makes me a "douche"
A killer killing survivors is a "douche", just fyi
bl isn't coming faster, it's just a flat out nerf now
ah yes I should have known
Yeah, because that's what I said -.-
It's not like the comment was laced with sarcasm. Here, let me spell it out for you...
Nurse is BS. Many of the Nurse addons make her even more BS. I wonder why this guy (yeet) is being blocked? Could it be because he uses Nurse almost exclusively and uses super "fair" addons. Jesus, get a grip.
i don't use addons
maybe its just because survivors don't like losing?
Yeah its BS that you cannot loop and bully the nurse like a normal trash killer. How is that fair
Maybe. Maybe some of the other options I gave are a factor.
If you get bullied that's a you problem. You are the audience the following video is aimed at...
The way that will be fixed it the reintroduction of the pallet stun on the Nurse when she blinks. They said that it will come back. Maybe this will be when it does.
Bloodlust was introduced to counter infinites, which have largely been eliminated. But it being here has always been a mitigating mechanic against looping, which is an unintended side effect of smaller survivor hit boxes.
The dev stream said they wanted bloodlust to activate sooner at the cost of higher speed later. But moving faster sooner makes losing a killer in chase harder for survivors this encouraging looping.
As a whole this will likely change the game into a direction that it wasn't designed or balanced for.
So what, the biggest problem of the game is map design. Thanks, I already know that btu the devs wont do anything about it because they are lazy
Hmmm, it seems as though you struggle to read AND listen. The title and topic of the video point to people that are generally bad at the game, but insist on blaming the game first instead of getting better. You and many others here would fall into this category.