Why Survivors should protest the Bloodlust Nerf
Which is worse, honestly, Bloodlust after 30+ seconds of looping or... Nothing But Nurses, all day, every day? Nurse is the ONLY killer that doesnt rely on Bloodlust to stop looping. The only reason why other Killers get used is because Bloodlust allows them to reduce the loops too about a minute. Even if you dont down them, they have to do something OTHER than loop. Nerf the Bloodlust, you will get NOTHING BUT LOOPS as any other killer but Nurse. Any Killer who is serious and nit just messing around will be forced to use Nurse to stand a chance.
Your Choice, Nerf Blood lust and get nothing but Nurses, or, leave it alone and get more variety in Killers
Comments
Actually if you need BL 3 to catch a survivor something is wrong more with the game and not the player per se.
Its probably one of the known trolls of the steam or reddit forums .
It also takes a minimum of 40 seconds to down someone running in a straight line if they have sprint burst (unless you're nurse or huntress)
I'm not trying to be disingenuous here at all and you're basically assuming 40 secs if they have SB which not everyone runs it. With BL2 popping at 30 seconds or so you'd catch them by 40 secs depending on where you were when the chase started.
You're all throwing out histrionics when you've yet to even see what the actual changes are going to be for smoothing out the transition to 1 and 2. Now before anyone starts with the old well in the past they've done this let me put this out here.
If all you complaining were jerks in the past does that mean you're jerks now and will always be jerks in the future? Because that's basically the logic you're using now that they'll never change or learn or get better. Now since we know for a fact that everyone is a jerk at sometime in their life but usually changes. Then that'd make your logic faulty.for thinking it'll be same patch wise.
There was something they had commented can't remember where I saw it but they were changing the speed as well as the transition. They also had said they wanted to fix/remove some of the problem areas that ruin it cough barn/cough sac trees etc.
These buildings have also always been that way since release, i don't trust on them fixing it any time soon.
i remember them saying that but after they just said that they wanted to lower the speed boost but keep the same rate at which it triggers though.
I'm glad bloodlust 3 is gone. It means they've removed a flawed mechanic. What they really need to do is finally rework some of the maps. also with the exhaustion nerf, it'll make chases a lot easier from what i understand because you won't get sprint burst 40 seconds in right before bloodlust three would have even activated. So they are making it so that it takes 80 seconds to reactivate it, and your bloodlust two will overcome them much faster since a survivor is bound to screw up and they can't rely on that extra 150% boost in the middle of a chase now.
I do think it still needs map adjustments, and there is eventually a need for bloodlust to be removed. It was never meant to be a permanent feature, and it was a quick temporary fix. I have an issue believing they'd completely scrap it though, especially with perks effecting it. So I imagine Bloodlust 1 will still exist and emerge after a period of time in a chase.
It's just a plain nerf while the maps are still broken. The main issue when it comes to bloodlust, for survivors, is the fact that bloodlust 3 is used to cheese free hits because some pallets become unsafe because of it. The main issue if you nerf bloodlust is that actual players will be hindered by the nerf since survivors will be able to loop windows brainlessly and get rewarded for it.
The real nerf bloodlust need is the removal of bloodlust 3 and a slight increase in speed to acquire bloodlust 2.
This way, you force survivors to use more pallets in a chase to break bloodlust, and you do not empathize cheesing and lame tactics such as using the same window repeatedly or using bloodlust to cheese hits.
Tho I doubt it's gonna happen since these devs prefer to bandaid rather than actually think it through.
yeah. If you just take BL 3 i will be able to do 3 turns of the shack at best (and maybe even not using the god plank and take a hit instead to be more efficient too.
If you are getting BL3 you are failing as a killer. I am not sure why this nerf was even needed it really didn't make sense.
Killers should be more upset about the pallet changes it will be huge. Instant drops on pallets means the survivor is almost always guaranteed safe when using them. Currently you can actually mind game survivors and get hits on pallets but that will be even harder with this change.
If you are getting BL3 you are failing as a killer.
Killers should be more upset about the pallet changes it will be huge. Instant drops on pallets means the survivor is almost always guaranteed safe when using them. Currently you can actually mind game survivors and get hits on pallets but that will be even harder with this change.
If you are getting BL3 you are failing as a killer.
Killers should be more upset about the pallet changes it will be huge. Instant drops on pallets means the survivor is almost always guaranteed safe when using them. Currently you can actually mind game survivors and get hits on pallets but that will be even harder with this change.
If you are getting BL3 you are failing as a killer. I am not sure why this nerf was even needed it really didn't make sense.
Killers should be more upset about the pallet changes it will be huge. Instant drops on pallets means the survivor is almost always guaranteed safe when using them. Currently you can actually mind game survivors and get hits on pallets but that will be even harder with this change.
If you are getting BL3 you are failing as a killer.
Killers should be more upset about the pallet changes it will be huge. Instant drops on pallets means the survivor is almost always guaranteed safe when using them. Currently you can actually mind game survivors and get hits on pallets but that will be even harder with this change.
If you are getting BL3 you are failing as a killer.
Killers should be more upset about the pallet changes it will be huge. Instant drops on pallets means the survivor is almost always guaranteed safe when using them. Currently you can actually mind game survivors and get hits on pallets but that will be even harder with this change.
I heard nothing about balancing out the maps, I hope this is true! WAY too many infinities as it stands...
Not doing that, only pointing out what I have already seen in the forums as it is. People saying WAY too many nurses. and, this is not because she is OP, it is because the other Killers are not viable against decent Survivors. The Killers who main other chars are those who want more of a challenge, or are not worried about ranking up.
I would LIKE to say that "wait and see" is something that can be trusted with these Devs, but, they have managed time and time again to surprise us with new and exciting ways of sabotaging their own game...
Sorry, I posted this, then, had to close 6 days straight, so, not much of anything but sleep and work... so, yeah, ill try to respond to you, but, might pass out
I dont think I have ever been able to get to BL 1... I am so terrible at looping as survivor, I have nothing but "hide from the killer" perks
I honestly dont ever remember getting to Bloodlust with Nurse
I honestly have very few games where I don't Bloodlust with the other Killers (even with Amanda I have had to BL to catch a few Dwights)
With over 1000 hours, 80%+ as Killer, I never thought about learning the Spawn Points... I really should do that...
Have you played Killer?!?!? If a Survivor is HONESTLY trying to get away from you, then, BL is NOT really needed, they usually make mistakes before you get to BL1.
As for the 93.2% of the other survivors who purposely try to find the killer so they can get their infinite loop chase on so their Stream Followers can sit back with their hands down their pants, their ONLY intent is to keep that chase going as long as possible, longer chases, more viewers, more viewers, more $$... and since there are so few non-toxic loopers, nerfing BL is ONLY going to boost their viewership and THAT is about it. Honest survivors do NOT need this BL Nerf
and... the TRUTH of why you want BL to get Nerfed is reviled...
Your logic is absolutely astounding i mean you found me out somehow with that detectives hunch. Now back to reality, go back and read what I've posted since BL ins't that big of a deal for me**. Since I'm a stealthy player not someone that runs in full view of the killer and endlessly loops them,.**
So that just shoots your theory down faster than icarus crashed to earth by flying too close to the sun.
Sadly, the "Strongest Killer" in the game is mediocre at best...
hahhaha, i LOVE this strat!!
When played right she's not mediocre at best, neither are Freddy and Hag. When people can get 2 of the 3 to rank 1 with no perks that says a lot about the person being mediocre on them.
Actually, Marth has said this...
100%
Bloodlust is to counter ochido wannabees who find map exploits like the house in macmillian where you dont even need a pallet to loop for 45 minutes
But, as I said, I want a FUN game, I dont care about 4k, and, looping a jackass is not fun, but, they do not let you just play the damn game, so no, BL is an anti toxic player perk and not a make-it-easy-for-the-killer perk...
I gawt gud, and, seriously, when I encounter ochido wanaabees like yourself, i just go get something to eat and wait for the game to be over, because it is no longer fun. I dont play nurse, she is not my favorite, but, playing against jackholes who are only in it to [expletive] with the killer and not play the game, and are only worried about their twitch followers, and dont care if the game dies, then, why give them the satisfaction, of proving the game is broken but come here to say it isnt so they can keep their followers?!?!?!
cool, I am addicted, I cant quit, but, as for the players who are trying to level up, they will have NO other option but to play nurse, since she is the ONLY DAMN KILLER who doesnt need BL to pip
I honestly do NOT understand why people cry about Nurse with Blink Addons, it makes her so much harder to use. I cant ever get a kill with the 3+ addons. the ONLY people who could cry about this are those who are cancer and love to juke the blinks and HATE the eff out of Nurses who learned how to counter this...
I cant use them as Nurse but can juke them as survivor pretty easy once I hear that 3rd blink (I know they cant blink as far on the 2nd and 3rd blinks, so easier to juke). Unless I am the first one hit by a camping nurse, I kind of feel less pressure and can usually get out the gates against the 3+ blink nurses
EDIT: yes, Nurse is BS, she makes the game fair, and, since you dont want this, you need to fight the Bloodlust Nerf so that you can face more than just one damn killer, THIS is the whole purpose of this post!!)
Eliminated?!?! only the reduction of pallets, the infinites have not been touched...
As for activating sooner, no, I do NOT want that, I think it should actually take longer to activate, Tier 1 anyway, but then have 2 and 3 come quicker after that. Any survivor that has NOT been downed by Tier 2 is absolutely, without question, sandbagging into a lower skill killer game and should NOT be there. Make Tier 0 last twice as long, but, get 2 and 3 even faster. As has been said before, anyone who can stay in the LoS that long is doing it on purpose, and, is definitely in the wrong ranks...
EDIT:
no, keep it as is, maybe extend the time for tier 3, and make it faster speed? it is seriously only for the toxic players
Nurse shouldn’t have more than two Blinks, but everything else is fine. I’m a Nurse Main on PS4 myself, add on as I use are Ataxic Respiration and Catatonic Boys Keepsake. I used to use just her base Blinks, but I wanted to try others. I took me two days of play to get used to the add ons.
I wouldn't call them cancer, just stubborn and set in their ways. Plus, many are angry about the Nurse now being able to “Blink Cancel” by looking at the ground to Blink in place.
cool...1000 hours into the game and I STILL dont know the eff how to play, feel free to message me after 9 of your 10 games are nurse...
(READ MY DAMN POSTS!! I DONT CARE ABOUT WINNING, I just want a good game, and getting looped to death is not a good game, and those who dont want to get looped use nurse, end of story, if you want more variety in your game then, you will want BL so other killers have a chance. otherwise, it will be nothing but nurse)
I honestly like Amanda better, she is more fun to play, but, when I get a toxic player in game, I am glad there is BL to fall back on, because, otherwise, it is either:
1) Amanda, have fun but not win
2) Nurse and chase Toxic Jackholes all game
3) play Civ 4
Killers get bullied so they switch to Nurse so they can stand a chance against players like you who dont care about the game, only about being jackholes and making $$ of their stream.
Players who actually LIKE the game, want it to be balanced. BL allows Killers a CHANCE against toxic loopers like you so they can play something OTHER than Nurse. If you want to be Toxic AND you want Bl to get Nurfed, you will see nothing but Nurse in the future. If you are cool with such a skewed 1 killer only game, cool. complain to the devs to Nerf Nurse after they Nerf BL so you can see more Killers. Not because they made the Killers more balanced, but because they Nurfed ALL the killers into the ground so that it doenst matter who you play, because, they will all suck...
This post is about keeping the game active by keeping it fun for everyone, not about giving the Killer an unfair advantage. They ALREADY HAVE Bloodlust and still cant keep up with the Survivors, Take that away, and... you will have nothing but Nurse and n00b killers. (n00bs because they haven't found out how crappy it is to play any killer but Nurse against toxic loopers...)
Then you can play more games with one hand down your pants...
I would not mind this in the least, but, what have the devs done in the past 2 years to make you think this is even something to wish for?!?!
If you can show me a video on 2.0 patch where you can loop a killer add infinitum I'd like to see it.
they scrapped this, you aren't gonna gain BL faster
OR...
Use Nurse and not worry about Bloodlust, no need to fear the Nerf...
Yes, this, and if you want to see the other 11 killers, BL is about the only thing keeping them usable against Toxic Loopers. Get rid of the loopers and you honestly dont need BL. But, since the overwhelming majority of Survivors feel that Infinite Loops are the ONLY POSSIBLE way of winning a game (rather than stealth and not getting caught in the first place) the Devs have to cowtow and allow them this Toxic behavior, and, since Nurse is the only Killer that can counter the Loop, when they kill BL, you will see nothing but Nurse, and if not nurse, n00b killers who dont know the game yet