Stats against 100 red ranks!

I played with and against 100 different red ranks and these are the stats I collected. Note I'm an Xbox player so this may not be accurate when compared to other devices.


Just because it says the survivors name doesn't mean only that survivor used it. If 5 people use bond, they don't have to be Dwight players, they could be a Claudette or a Meg, or any other survivor.


Perks


Dwight Fairfield

Bond: 5

Prove Thyself: 5

Leader: 1


Meg Thomas

Quick & Quiet: 4

Sprint Burst: 31

Adrenaline: 21


Claudette morel

Empathy: 9

Botany Knowledge: 3

Self-Care: 37


Jake Park

Iron Will: 34

Calm Spirit: 0

Saboteur: 0


Nea Karlsson

Balanced Landing: 9

Urban Evasion: 10

Streetwise: 1


Laurie strode

Sole Survivor: 0

Object of Obsession: 2

Decisive Strike: 47


Ace visconti

Open-Handed: 0

Up the Ante: 0

Ace in the Hole: 1


Bill overbeck

Left Behind: 1

Borrowed Time: 28

Unbreakable: 11


Feng min

Technician: 0

Lithe: 4

Alert: 3


David king

We're Gonna Live Forever: 9

Dead Hard: 37

No Mither: 2


Quentin Smith

Pharmacy: 0

Vigil: 1

Wake Up!: 0


David tapp

Tenacity: 3

Detective's Hunch: 1

Stake Out: 1


Kate denson

Dance With Me: 4

Windows of Oppurtunity: 3

Boil Over: 1


Adam Francis

Diversion: 0

Deliverance: 2

Autodidact: 3

Jeff Johansen

Breakdown: 0

Aftercare: 2

Disortion: 0


Jane Romero

Solidarity: 1

Poised: 0

Head On: 0


Ash Williams

Flip-Flop: 0

Buckle Up: 0

Mettle of Man: 0


Nancy wheeler

Better Together: 0

Fixated: 1

Inner Strength: 8


Steve Harrington

Babysitter: 0

Camaraderie: 0

Second Wind: 1


Yui kimura

Lucky Break: 0

Any Means Necessary: 3

Breakout: 1


Other

Dark Sense: 0

Déjà Vu: 0

Hope: 0

Kindred: 8

Lightweight: 5

No One Left Behind: 0

Plunderer's Instinct: 4

Premonition: 1

Resilience: 9

Slippery Meat: 0

Small Game: 0

Spine Chill: 15

This Is Not Happening: 1


Items

None: 31


Med-Kits

Common: 6

Uncommon: 6

Rare: 0

Very Rare: 0


Toolboxes

Common: 8

Uncommon: 11

Mechanic's Toolbox: 7

Commodious Toolbox:1

Engineer's Toolbox: 7

Alex's Toolbox: 1


Flashlights

Uncommon: 5

Rare: 5

Very Rare: 2


Keys

Rare: 0

Very Rare: 4

Ultra Rare: 3


Maps

Rare: 2

Ultra Rare: 1



If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Note this is all the data I collected, and I did not track what survivors I faced or what add ons they used (which I should have done).

Comments

  • So, what about a self care on Adam?

    Or lithe on Laurie?

  • @Carpemortum said:

    So, what about a self care on Adam?

    Or lithe on Laurie?

    No idea, although I can say Laurie was used a lot.

  • Oh I just meant, like, did you track the perks when on their teachable character, or did you just list them BY character for the sake of orginization?

    Like did you count every Adrenaline used, even if not on meg?

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1131681#Comment_1131681

    Oh I just meant, like, did you track the perks when on their teachable character, or did you just list them BY character for the sake of orginization?

    Like did you count every Adrenaline used, even if not on meg?

    Like you said, I only tracked if a perk is chosen or not, regardless of the character. Sorry for the confusion.

  • Nice organisation. I wish more people used DS on PC.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Nice organisation. I wish more people used DS on PC.

    Thanks ^^.


    As a killer main I don't mind it and I'd be happy if more survivors use it.

  • 47 lauries using DS?!?!

  • @Hoodied said:

    47 lauries using DS?!?!

    Not just Lauries, I should probably edit the post ;)

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1131683#Comment_1131683

    Like you said, I only tracked if a perk is chosen or not, regardless of the character. Sorry for the confusion.

    No problem. Just wanted to make sure there werent 47 Laurie's played out of 100 survivors. Seemed odd to me lol.

  • how do people have trouble interpreting this data is beyond me....

  • lol ds is seen almost half the time, also self care being used that much is surprising as for borrowed time with how powerful it is. Pretty good data, really captures what i see most of the time or what i think i see.

  • Hmmmm, that's a lot of DS and Self-Care

  • The more and more stats people keep posting from their games all show DS as the number 1 used perk by far. I think this is pretty telling.

  • @Blueberry said:

    The more and more stats people keep posting from their games all show DS as the number 1 used perk by far. I think this is pretty telling.

    It really is. Funny thing is, I don't find it as strong as many lead it to be (although I usually play Billy so I rarely tunnel).

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1131750#Comment_1131750

    It really is. Funny thing is, I don't find it as strong as many lead it to be (although I usually play Billy so I rarely tunnel).

    DS is not that strong.

    The problem with DS (a a killer) are:

    1. You NEVER know if someone has it or not (Like NOED)
    2. It has no counter if the survivior is not a potato
    3. Can ruin your whole pressure and turn the game around
    4. Can be abused to give you immunity while doing gens, give you free recovery from dying state when used with Unbreakable, give you free escape through an exit gate, etc.
    5. Not only it doesnt stop tunneling, it even ENCOURAGES you to tunnel ("eating DS early" is the easiest and the only realistic counter)
  • DS used by 46% surviviors?

    So there is AT LEAST ONE DS in OVER 90% GAMES?

    Ruin= ~80%

    DS= ~90%

    REWORK TIME EVERYBODY

  • I love how Ash released with possibly the most op perk ever for quick sales then was nerfed to the worst 3 teachable ever.

  • A lot of selfish care, ughh...

  • @Archimedes5000 said:

    DS used by 46% surviviors?

    So there is AT LEAST ONE DS in OVER 90% GAMES?

    Ruin= ~80%

    DS= ~90%

    REWORK TIME EVERYBODY

    Maybe this comparison would work if every killer was forced to be hit by every ds every game but I often see DS in my games and it never gets to be used because it's easy to avoid.

    Alternatively, if you put on ruin it's immediately in effect, Vs DS which has usage requirements.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1131880#Comment_1131880

    Maybe this comparison would work if every killer was forced to be hit by every ds every game but I often see DS in my games and it never gets to be used because it's easy to avoid.

    Alternatively, if you put on ruin it's immediately in effect, Vs DS which has usage requirements.

    DS, even if it doesn't end up stunning the killer, still has an effect on the match. As long as an obsession is in the match, the killer assumes that anyone can stun them if they *tunnel. Killers tend to try to play around DS whether or not a particular survivor may have it, because they have no way of knowing who has it and who doesn't.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1131880#Comment_1131880

    Maybe this comparison would work if every killer was forced to be hit by every ds every game but I often see DS in my games and it never gets to be used because it's easy to avoid.

    Alternatively, if you put on ruin it's immediately in effect, Vs DS which has usage requirements.

    Usage requirements meaning:

    1. Get unhooked
    2. Do the closest generator
    3. Hide in a locker

    Yes, this happens only once in thousand games...

    Its not like agains good surviviors you HAVE TO TUNNEL EVERYONE early to get the DS out of the way, or they will destroy you in the endgame

  • @Archimedes5000 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1132174#Comment_1132174

    Usage requirements meaning:

    1. Get unhooked
    2. Do the closest generator
    3. Hide in a locker

    Yes, this happens only once in thousand games...

    Its not like agains good surviviors you HAVE TO TUNNEL EVERYONE early to get the DS out of the way, or they will destroy you in the endgame

    Ahh yes the "Perfect Scenario" thing that killers often do, what if all these things all fall into place all the time every game 4 times a game, it just doesn't happen, additionally, are you not chasing anyone else? Also, why not just eat the DS, it's no big deal lmao.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1132693#Comment_1132693

    Ahh yes the "Perfect Scenario" thing that killers often do, what if all these things all fall into place all the time every game 4 times a game, it just doesn't happen, additionally, are you not chasing anyone else? Also, why not just eat the DS, it's no big deal lmao.

    I dont see how "do a gen after unhook" is something rare, it happens all the time and is easy to do, its not a "perfect scenario", it just happens all the time.

    I chase someone else, but you know, sometimes you just cant find the unhooker, or you literally stumble upon the DS user (doing gens for example). OR YOU JUST DOWN THE RESCUER IN LESS THAN 60 SECONDS. Make your Choice exists, instadown abilities exist, also unsafe unhooks with BT happen all the time. Or will you tell me to "just not down 2 people in 60 seconds"? This is why DS is bad, it punishes killer for playing good.

    Why not eat DS? Because it ruins your pressure. But there is this "eating DS early" which means "TUNNEL EVERY SURVIVIOR EALY TO SEE OF THEY HAVE DS, if they have, you eat it, if they dont, they get tunneled.

    10/10 anti tunneling perk

  • I'm gonna have to call bull snot that 0 red rank survivors used Head On. That perk is super popular for good players.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    I'm gonna have to call bull snot that 0 red rank survivors used Head On. That perk is super popular for good players.

    Suprisingly not 1 of the 400 perks used was head on. I do suspect that me playing on Xbox may have something to do with it, aswell as the popularity of other perks. I say if I played against another 100 survivors then I may have come up against it, however it isn't a meta perk and more of a meme perk.

  • DS was I think designed to be anti-tunnel perk. Now it is used mostly as anti pressure perk.

  • pretty much what i expected and good job collecting all these stats, btw whoever doesn't up vote you and read all of the stats is pretty black hearted because all those games and dedication to collecting stats must have been very annoying.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    pretty much what i expected and good job collecting all these stats, btw whoever doesn't up vote you and read all of the stats is pretty black hearted because all those games and dedication to collecting stats must have been very annoying.

    It wasn’t too bad, I’d get about 2 red ranks a match so I got most of it done over three weekends. Some matches were frustrating but mostly enjoyable.

  • Very interesting that DS has the highest usage. Sure BHVR has data of more games than a hundred survivors, but it reflects what I see in games as well. On average 2 DS per game. I'm aware that it is not the same talking about 80% killers running Ruin and 90% "games with at least 1 DS"

    But as said above, the pure existence of an obsession affects the killer's behaviour like slugging when not needed, switching targets when not needed or falling for a locker bait. So it is not the same but comes very close. And I think I remember that BHVR said that Lithe is the most common exhaustion perk or more used than DS or something like that? Really doesn't look like that.

  • @Deadeye said:

    Very interesting that DS has the highest usage. Sure BHVR has data of more games than a hundred survivors, but it reflects what I see in games as well. On average 2 DS per game. I'm aware that it is not the same talking about 80% killers running Ruin and 90% "games with at least 1 DS"

    But as said above, the pure existence of an obsession affects the killer's behaviour like slugging when not needed, switching targets when not needed or falling for a locker bait. So it is not the same but comes very close. And I think I remember that BHVR said that Lithe is the most common exhaustion perk or more used than DS or something like that? Really doesn't look like that.

    The devs definitely did not refer to red ranks when they talked about Lithe being the most common exhaustion perk. Maybe an average of all ranks? (Though I would still think that at least Sprint Burst would be more popular. Or is Feng that popular with new players that this would explain the amount of Lithe being used?)

    Too bad that the devs won't give us current statistics anymore.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1132966#Comment_1132966

    The devs definitely did not refer to red ranks when they talked about Lithe being the most common exhaustion perk. Maybe an average of all ranks? (Though I would still think that at least Sprint Burst would be more popular. Or is Feng that popular with new players that this would explain the amount of Lithe being used?)

    Too bad that the devs won't give us current statistics anymore.

    Ok then I'm wondering why they bring the Lithe argument when referring to Ruin usage, because overall usage of Ruin was also just at 40%

    I really want more statistics. Not sure how regularly they used to show it, I just remember the November stats 2019

  • @Deadeye said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1132971#Comment_1132971

    Ok then I'm wondering why they bring the Lithe argument when referring to Ruin usage, because overall usage of Ruin was also just at 40%

    I really want more statistics. Not sure how regularly they used to show it, I just remember the November stats 2019

    That is indeed a good question.

    Concerning "I want more statistics": The devs recently wrote here in the forums that we wouldn't get new perk statistics because "they do more harm than good".

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1132993#Comment_1132993

    That is indeed a good question.

    Concerning "I want more statistics": The devs recently wrote here in the forums that we wouldn't get new perk statistics because "they do more harm than good".

    It’s a shame really as it would help when deciding what perks to run. For example. If I knew that 21 survivors use adrenaline and I play someone like The Wraith, it might suggest that I should use NOED.

  • Pretty accurate. I play Red Ranks and can confirm.

    Kindred and Bond numbers are a little low but everything else checks out.

  • @gatsby said:

    Pretty accurate. I play Red Ranks and can confirm.

    Kindred and Bond numbers are a little low but everything else checks out.

    From what I know there is an increase in swf rates, which may suggest the low use rates.