A Plague outfit that isn't another variation of "devoted priestess," every single outfit of hers looks like the same idea done differently. Also a cowboy hat for Kate.
Myers in an 80s windbreaker or in a swimsuit with a duck waist floaty and trunks. And please for the love of all that is entity Nea can Claudette get a cute sundress with a cute hat that has a ribbon on it. PLEASE! Stop giving her damn club outfits.
Actually casual outfits for Claudette, her best chest piece imo are her base jackets and the blue one on the shop, after that they are all over the top and ugly. Please, just a cool coat or a casual flannel jacket
I actually keep a list of these, I don’t have any drawing skills though so I just use imagery.
I want to see a 70’s Californian style Kate with Bohemian Chic styles, a long skirt, floral cardigan, and a flower crown.
Jane deserves a sundress with a cute floppy hat, with her hair down, blonde highlights, with some ends facing the front. A blue and white geometric patterned sundress (preferably with the color scheme of Ocean Blue and white) with a sandal and painted toes to match.
Purple dress Nancy. That’s it, that’s the statement.
David, but in a flashy bomber jacket with his team name on it, or a Rugby set. Call it “Pre-Season Memories”. White sleeves with a bold or deep color for the main part of jacket, with semi worn jeans and a belt, with fancy sneakers matching the jacket. The shirt underneath should be his jersey.
I want to see more comfort wear: maybe a set of pajamas for a few survivors, and they’re all wearing slippers. For Jane, a copper-pink set with a sleeping top with her initials JR inscribed in them, with a sleeping mask with success on it: and hair loose and pulled back. For Kate I’d love to see some sort of night gown, with a white shirt that tucks into the skirt that goes down just above her knees. For Nea, I’d love a T-shirt with her old HS on it, moon pajama pants with off brown slippers.
Dwight deserves high waisted belted business pants with loafers, and a flashy patterned tucked business shirt. His hair is styled with a gel like look with a pair of sunglasses above it.
AND FORMAL WEAR. I would love to see more formal wear added to the game, maybe a fancy set for anniversary?
I could go on and on, but these are my personal fave ideas. Fashion crafting is really fun, so I look into this game with an opportunity to really expand that horizon.
I have an idea for all the survivors, not so much for the killers since they’re a different ball game. I can send the idea if anyone wants one for those I didn’t mention. Just @ Me!
I know it would never happen, but i’d love a mermaid skin for Claudette or Yui 🧜🏿♀️ 🧜🏻♀️ If that never happens I’m joining OtakuBurrito in the give Claudette a Sundress and Hat combo club. That or a badass jacket over a Sarashi for Yui.
I would love a feminine outfit for Meg. Just ONE outfit that's not yet another sportshorts or her wearing boy-clothes.
Like a schoolball-/summer-dress and open/long hair (please not another hidious halfshaved head) and maybe... just maybe give her one make-upped face cosmetic. She may be a sporty girl but she deserves fancy/feminine clothes, too =(
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pajama Dwight, Cowboy Hag and something fun for Jake, I think Jake has terrible outfits for the amount he has.
Cowboy....hag..?
a demogorgon in a sweater
Funny ones, like the new clown one.
Also "pre-plague" plague and "pre-spirit" spirit
Swimwear.
Human looking killers.
Survivors that look like killers ala halloween masks or something. Imagine a survivor dressed up as a killer character, etc.
Long johns for my boy Jeff.
(with a butt flap that opens so i can moon the killer)
A Plague outfit that isn't another variation of "devoted priestess," every single outfit of hers looks like the same idea done differently. Also a cowboy hat for Kate.
I want a nice sun dress with a big floppy hat for Jane. Or for Demogorgon. Either works.
Myers in an 80s windbreaker or in a swimsuit with a duck waist floaty and trunks. And please for the love of all that is entity Nea can Claudette get a cute sundress with a cute hat that has a ribbon on it. PLEASE! Stop giving her damn club outfits.
I Know What You Did Last Summer killer outfit for the upcoming Deathslinger with a traditional harpoon rifle to go with it.
with the killer's signature hook attached underneath for the M1 hits (instead of the bayonette)
Onesies for survivor, different types of animal Onesies!
I want like an angel our fit for Kate and a cheerleader outfit for legion
GIVE
FREDDY
HIS
SUNGLASSES
BACK
I still can't believe you gave them to Steve.
Laurie hospital gown
But no seriously Feng Min needs a Pop Star cosmetic
David King in shorts.
Actually casual outfits for Claudette, her best chest piece imo are her base jackets and the blue one on the shop, after that they are all over the top and ugly. Please, just a cool coat or a casual flannel jacket
shirtless myers
Tuxedo Leatherface
Clown in his normal clothes with no make up
Something skimpy for Kate
Clean clothes option.
I hate that every outfit i like is ruined by brown splotches all over it so it looks horrendous.
give oni better costumes all of them look the same just w a different colour scheme
I would like a nice bikini for my Kate. Thank you very much.
Tiki-Oni - put a grass skirt and some leis on him
Wolf huntress
Christmas lights on demodog
Ghostface from Scary Movie
Barb Demogorgon with a wig, her outfit but torn out and broken glasses.
Completely clean clothes for a survivor who has gone through countless trials in various dirty maps would look more horrendous tbh
I’d like to see them start taking community designed skins (as long as proper credit and compensation is paid)
Scarecrow Hillbilly
Punk Hillbilly (long hair, electric guitar)
David king with slightly longer hair.
I actually keep a list of these, I don’t have any drawing skills though so I just use imagery.
I want to see a 70’s Californian style Kate with Bohemian Chic styles, a long skirt, floral cardigan, and a flower crown.
Jane deserves a sundress with a cute floppy hat, with her hair down, blonde highlights, with some ends facing the front. A blue and white geometric patterned sundress (preferably with the color scheme of Ocean Blue and white) with a sandal and painted toes to match.
Purple dress Nancy. That’s it, that’s the statement.
David, but in a flashy bomber jacket with his team name on it, or a Rugby set. Call it “Pre-Season Memories”. White sleeves with a bold or deep color for the main part of jacket, with semi worn jeans and a belt, with fancy sneakers matching the jacket. The shirt underneath should be his jersey.
I want to see more comfort wear: maybe a set of pajamas for a few survivors, and they’re all wearing slippers. For Jane, a copper-pink set with a sleeping top with her initials JR inscribed in them, with a sleeping mask with success on it: and hair loose and pulled back. For Kate I’d love to see some sort of night gown, with a white shirt that tucks into the skirt that goes down just above her knees. For Nea, I’d love a T-shirt with her old HS on it, moon pajama pants with off brown slippers.
Dwight deserves high waisted belted business pants with loafers, and a flashy patterned tucked business shirt. His hair is styled with a gel like look with a pair of sunglasses above it.
AND FORMAL WEAR. I would love to see more formal wear added to the game, maybe a fancy set for anniversary?
I could go on and on, but these are my personal fave ideas. Fashion crafting is really fun, so I look into this game with an opportunity to really expand that horizon.
I have an idea for all the survivors, not so much for the killers since they’re a different ball game. I can send the idea if anyone wants one for those I didn’t mention. Just @ Me!
Legion needs a band set. Where each member plays a different instrument. Punk style
Doc and Plague in cold war spy outfits. Trench coat and fedoras.
Jake - Red power ranger
Feng - Yellow ranger
Adam - Blue ranger
Ace - Green ranger
Kate - Pink ranger
I just want a girl survivor with a long braid or back length hair is it that hard to get. Pls art team learn to do hair.
Omg I thought of that too. Great minds think alike 😉
Bikinis
I would like to see Ghostface from MTV series (since the have a contract with Netflix) and Pig black coat
I know it would never happen, but i’d love a mermaid skin for Claudette or Yui 🧜🏿♀️ 🧜🏻♀️ If that never happens I’m joining OtakuBurrito in the give Claudette a Sundress and Hat combo club. That or a badass jacket over a Sarashi for Yui.
Yes.
I would like to see Meg Thomas rocking more fashionable/casual looks. Even girls who are athletes can still be fashionable!
Here are a couple of ideas that show that she can still have a hint of sporty but also fashionable:
Tiffany Cox-type bikini for Feng or the full-bunny outfit that Deborah Kim had in F13.
Kimono Feng
Gothic Feng
Kogal Feng, but yeah Gothic Lolita Feng--even though she isn't Japanese.
I would love a feminine outfit for Meg. Just ONE outfit that's not yet another sportshorts or her wearing boy-clothes.
Like a schoolball-/summer-dress and open/long hair (please not another hidious halfshaved head) and maybe... just maybe give her one make-upped face cosmetic. She may be a sporty girl but she deserves fancy/feminine clothes, too =(
Ok so not my best work but it's a rough idea on what I think meg could wear
@Mikey4Hire
That’s a pretty cool concept actually!
Really love the long sleeve tied around her waist.
I'd love to see an outfit for Huntress that gives her a snake head. Cobra or Python preferably.
swimsuits