Where can I apply to become a mod?

@not_Queen or @Peanits, where can I apply?
You guys clearly need help. 
I volunteer and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Comments



  • On their website it says to send your resume to [email protected]

    best of luck im rooting for you!

    srsly tho im interested in your qualifications
  • Lowbei said:


    On their website it says to send your resume to [email protected]

    best of luck im rooting for you!

    srsly tho im interested in your qualifications
    I speak English, Spanish, German, Catalan and have a degree in International Trade.
  • @Tsulan said:
    I speak English, Spanish, German, Catalan and have a degree in International Trade.

    Let's be honest, you speak English, Spanish, German, and what amounts to a variant of Spanish. Still impressive, though.

  • @Tsulan said:
    I speak English, Spanish, German, Catalan and have a degree in International Trade.

    I speak English, and can count to 10 in Italian and Mandarin.

    Am I qualified?

  • Tsulan said:
    Lowbei said:


    On their website it says to send your resume to [email protected]

    best of luck im rooting for you!

    srsly tho im interested in your qualifications
    I speak English, Spanish, German, Catalan and have a degree in International Trade.
    I speak Czech, English and German. Can I join this multilanguage party?
  • Orion said:

    @Tsulan said:
    I speak English, Spanish, German, Catalan and have a degree in International Trade.

    Let's be honest, you speak English, Spanish, German, and what amounts to a variant of Spanish. Still impressive, though.

    It's not a variation of Spanish. It's actually closer to French. But neither Spanish nor French will understand Catalan. Or at least most part of it.

    Catalans are very proud of their language and culture. Btw, I'm not Catalan.

    Oh and thx!
  • @Tsulan said:
    I speak English, Spanish, German, Catalan and have a degree in International Trade.

    I speak English, and can count to 10 in Italian and Mandarin.

    Am I qualified?

    popoles said:
    Tsulan said:
    Lowbei said:


    On their website it says to send your resume to [email protected]

    best of luck im rooting for you!

    srsly tho im interested in your qualifications
    I speak English, Spanish, German, Catalan and have a degree in International Trade.
    I speak Czech, English and German. Can I join this multilanguage party?
    Yes, you both can ;)
  • I speak English, I still remember some of my German and Spanish from school and my ex fiancee. I also speak fluent nerd. I also have no life and am up at odd hours of the day which probably means i'm overqualified.

  • @Tsulan said:
    It's not a variation of Spanish. It's actually closer to French. But neither Spanish nor French will understand Catalan. Or at least most part of it.

    Catalans are very proud of their language and culture. Btw, I'm not Catalan.

    Oh and thx!

    I've read it, and it seems to mix Italian (which I'm learning) and Spanish (which I speak, among others).

  • powerbats said:

    I speak English, I still remember some of my German and Spanish from school and my ex fiancee. I also speak fluent nerd. I also have no life and am up at odd hours of the day which probably means i'm overqualified.

    Nerd like... Klingon?
  • @Tsulan said:
    powerbats said:

    I speak English, I still remember some of my German and Spanish from school and my ex fiancee. I also speak fluent nerd. I also have no life and am up at odd hours of the day which probably means i'm overqualified.

    Nerd like... Klingon?

    Qapla

    Well actually I speak many dialects of nerd including ancient nerd.

  • powerbats said:

    @Tsulan said:
    powerbats said:

    I speak English, I still remember some of my German and Spanish from school and my ex fiancee. I also speak fluent nerd. I also have no life and am up at odd hours of the day which probably means i'm overqualified.

    Nerd like... Klingon?

    Qapla

    Well actually I speak many dialects of nerd including ancient nerd.

    tlhIngan Hol vIjatlhaHbe’,
  • Tsulan said:
    @not_Queen or @Peanits, where can I apply?
    You guys clearly need help. 
    I volunteer and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    Marry me
  • Orion said:

    @Tsulan said:
    It's not a variation of Spanish. It's actually closer to French. But neither Spanish nor French will understand Catalan. Or at least most part of it.

    Catalans are very proud of their language and culture. Btw, I'm not Catalan.

    Oh and thx!

    I've read it, and it seems to mix Italian (which I'm learning) and Spanish (which I speak, among others).

    Let's agree that it's not a variation or dialect. But a different language.
    My wife is from Catalonia and when I met her parents for the first time, I almost didn't understand anything, because they were used to speak Catalan between themselves. Back then I spoke Spanish but only a little bit Catalan.
  • Tsulan said:
    @not_Queen or @Peanits, where can I apply?
    You guys clearly need help. 
    I volunteer and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    Marry me
    Uhm... what?
  • @Tsulan said:
    Let's agree that it's not a variation or dialect. But a different language.
    My wife is from Catalonia and when I met her parents for the first time, I almost didn't understand anything, because they were used to speak Catalan between themselves. Back then I spoke Spanish but only a little bit Catalan.

    Maybe it's because I speak languages closer to it that I don't really see much of a difference. I'll trust your judgement.

  • Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    @not_Queen or @Peanits, where can I apply?
    You guys clearly need help. 
    I volunteer and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    Marry me
    Uhm... what?
    you lucky dog
  • tbh, despite his trolling. In serious conversations I have seen Lowbei shine. I have seen him stand his ground and doesn't back down on topics. I vote lowbei. We need a mod who can have fun yet deliver that stern hand when needed. Also, Lowbei, if he banned PinkEricaka would apologize ASAP instead of being too busy. You may laugh yet Lowbei would be a good mod despite his humorous trolling.

  • I vote Ross Perot.

  • MrChills said:

    tbh, despite his trolling. In serious conversations I have seen Lowbei shine. I have seen him stand his ground and doesn't back down on topics. I vote lowbei. We need a mod who can have fun yet deliver that stern hand when needed. Also, Lowbei, if he banned PinkEricaka would apologize ASAP instead of being too busy. You may laugh yet Lowbei would be a good mod despite his humorous trolling.

    You spelled my name wrong :p
  • Lowbei said:
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    @not_Queen or @Peanits, where can I apply?
    You guys clearly need help. 
    I volunteer and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    Marry me
    Uhm... what?
    you lucky dog
    I guess...

    Still don't know why or what.
  • @Tsulan said:
    MrChills said:

    tbh, despite his trolling. In serious conversations I have seen Lowbei shine. I have seen him stand his ground and doesn't back down on topics. I vote lowbei. We need a mod who can have fun yet deliver that stern hand when needed. Also, Lowbei, if he banned PinkEricaka would apologize ASAP instead of being too busy. You may laugh yet Lowbei would be a good mod despite his humorous trolling.

    You spelled my name wrong :p

    I didn't yet you have a girl wanting to marry you. Don't you want her, TAKE HER, TAKE HER DAMNIT

  • Honestly I'd volunteer too. I already waste tons of time modding on another platform for DbD, I can even stop shitposting if needed too (at least on here, there's always reddit for that).

    I think we all just want the forums to be something good for the community... well, most of us at least.

    At least if there are ever mod applications, are they made public? Or is it always from discord/handpicked from recommendations/etc.

    Side note : Lowbei for admin, or at least official forum mascot.

  • Tsulan said:
    Lowbei said:
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    @not_Queen or @Peanits, where can I apply?
    You guys clearly need help. 
    I volunteer and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    Marry me
    Uhm... what?
    you lucky dog
    I guess...

    Still don't know why or what.
    If you're not going to marry Ericka. You can marry me  ;)
  • @Aari_Piggy66 said:
    Tsulan said:


    Lowbei said:


    Tsulan said:


    PinkEricka said:


    Tsulan said:

    @not_Queen or @Peanits, where can I apply?
    You guys clearly need help. 
    I volunteer and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

    Marry me

    Uhm... what?

    you lucky dog

    I guess...

    Still don't know why or what.

    If you're not going to marry Ericka. You can marry me  ;)

    you all are lame. i never get asked to marry anyone.

  • Tsulan said:
    Lowbei said:
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    @not_Queen or @Peanits, where can I apply?
    You guys clearly need help. 
    I volunteer and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    Marry me
    Uhm... what?
    you lucky dog
    I guess...

    Still don't know why or what.
    If you're not going to marry Ericka. You can marry me  ;)
    I could weight 250kg, have a neckbeard, and long pink hair. Does nobody care about my looks?
  • @Tsulan said:
    Aari_Piggy66 said:


    Tsulan said:


    Lowbei said:


    Tsulan said:


    PinkEricka said:


    Tsulan said:

    @not_Queen or @Peanits, where can I apply?
    You guys clearly need help. 
    I volunteer and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

    Marry me

    Uhm... what?

    you lucky dog

    I guess...

    Still don't know why or what.

    If you're not going to marry Ericka. You can marry me  ;)

    I could weight 250kg, have a neckbeard, and long pink hair. Does nobody care about my looks?

    Is the neckbeard pink as well?

  • @Tsulan said:
    Aari_Piggy66 said:


    Tsulan said:


    Lowbei said:


    Tsulan said:


    PinkEricka said:


    Tsulan said:

    @not_Queen or @Peanits, where can I apply?
    You guys clearly need help. 
    I volunteer and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

    Marry me

    Uhm... what?

    you lucky dog

    I guess...

    Still don't know why or what.

    If you're not going to marry Ericka. You can marry me  ;)

    I could weight 250kg, have a neckbeard, and long pink hair. Does nobody care about my looks?

    Is the neckbeard pink as well?

    Sure it does.
  • @RuneStarr said:
    Honestly I'd volunteer too. I already waste tons of time modding on another platform for DbD, I can even stop shitposting if needed too (at least on here, there's always reddit for that).

    I think we all just want the forums to be something good for the community... well, most of us at least.

    At least if there are ever mod applications, are they made public? Or is it always from discord/handpicked from recommendations/etc.

    Side note : Lowbei for admin, or at least official forum mascot.

    I give @Lowbei my vote for Admin

  • We are going to open more Moderator position SoonTM!
    There are a lot of changes incoming in the Community team and adding more Mods is part of it!

    Stay tuned! (it will be announced on the forums!)

  • not_Queen said:

    We are going to open more Moderator position SoonTM!
    There are a lot of changes incoming in the Community team and adding more Mods is part of it!

    Stay tuned! (it will be announced on the forums!)

    Can't wait for it!
  • not_Queen said:

    We are going to open more Moderator position SoonTM!
    There are a lot of changes incoming in the Community team and adding more Mods is part of it!

    Stay tuned! (it will be announced on the forums!)

    I would absolutely be interested. I'm an Admin for one of the big DBD groups on Facebook and am almost always online. I haven't been too active in my posts here because I spend so much time in the Facebook group, but that could change ;)
  • I would love to become a mod sometime. I'm just waiting for an opening! :)
  • not_Queen said:

    We are going to open more Moderator position SoonTM!
    There are a lot of changes incoming in the Community team and adding more Mods is part of it!

    Stay tuned! (it will be announced on the forums!)

    Sounds awesome, can't wait till the applications open up.
  • Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    Lowbei said:
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    @not_Queen or @Peanits, where can I apply?
    You guys clearly need help. 
    I volunteer and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    Marry me
    Uhm... what?
    you lucky dog
    I guess...

    Still don't know why or what.
    If you're not going to marry Ericka. You can marry me  ;)
    I could weight 250kg, have a neckbeard, and long pink hair. Does nobody care about my looks?
    Nah I just enjoy flirting with people online, mainly because I suck at it in person.

    Speaking of that @ChesterTheMolester where is my molesting
  • Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    Lowbei said:
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    @not_Queen or @Peanits, where can I apply?
    You guys clearly need help. 
    I volunteer and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    Marry me
    Uhm... what?
    you lucky dog
    I guess...

    Still don't know why or what.
    If you're not going to marry Ericka. You can marry me  ;)
    I could weight 250kg, have a neckbeard, and long pink hair. Does nobody care about my looks?
    Nah I just enjoy flirting with people online, mainly because I suck at it in person.

    Speaking of that @ChesterTheMolester where is my molesting
    I wish i had the time but im busy casting the new moderators.


  • Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    Lowbei said:
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    @not_Queen or @Peanits, where can I apply?
    You guys clearly need help. 
    I volunteer and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    Marry me
    Uhm... what?
    you lucky dog
    I guess...

    Still don't know why or what.
    If you're not going to marry Ericka. You can marry me  ;)
    I could weight 250kg, have a neckbeard, and long pink hair. Does nobody care about my looks?
    Nah I just enjoy flirting with people online, mainly because I suck at it in person.

    Speaking of that @ChesterTheMolester where is my molesting
    Just be yourself. Confidence comes when you are at a place you know, doing something you have experience in. A smile often works wonders.
  • Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    Lowbei said:
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    @not_Queen or @Peanits, where can I apply?
    You guys clearly need help. 
    I volunteer and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    Marry me
    Uhm... what?
    you lucky dog
    I guess...

    Still don't know why or what.
    If you're not going to marry Ericka. You can marry me  ;)
    I could weight 250kg, have a neckbeard, and long pink hair. Does nobody care about my looks?
    Nah I just enjoy flirting with people online, mainly because I suck at it in person.

    Speaking of that @ChesterTheMolester where is my molesting
    Just be yourself. Confidence comes when you are at a place you know, doing something you have experience in. A smile often works wonders.
    Wasn't really asking for advice but ok then.
    Thanks I guess.
  • Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    Lowbei said:
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    @not_Queen or @Peanits, where can I apply?
    You guys clearly need help. 
    I volunteer and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    Marry me
    Uhm... what?
    you lucky dog
    I guess...

    Still don't know why or what.
    If you're not going to marry Ericka. You can marry me  ;)
    I could weight 250kg, have a neckbeard, and long pink hair. Does nobody care about my looks?
    Nah I just enjoy flirting with people online, mainly because I suck at it in person.

    Speaking of that @ChesterTheMolester where is my molesting
    Just be yourself. Confidence comes when you are at a place you know, doing something you have experience in. A smile often works wonders.
    Wasn't really asking for advice but ok then.
    Thanks I guess.
    My bad!
    For any future reference, call me Dr. Love and @ChesterTheMolester Dr. Molester
  • Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    Lowbei said:
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    @not_Queen or @Peanits, where can I apply?
    You guys clearly need help. 
    I volunteer and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    Marry me
    Uhm... what?
    you lucky dog
    I guess...

    Still don't know why or what.
    If you're not going to marry Ericka. You can marry me  ;)
    I could weight 250kg, have a neckbeard, and long pink hair. Does nobody care about my looks?
    Nah I just enjoy flirting with people online, mainly because I suck at it in person.

    Speaking of that @ChesterTheMolester where is my molesting
    Just be yourself. Confidence comes when you are at a place you know, doing something you have experience in. A smile often works wonders.
    Wasn't really asking for advice but ok then.
    Thanks I guess.
    My bad!
    For any future reference, call me Dr. Love and @ChesterTheMolester Dr. Molester
    That's so hot
  • fcc2014 said:

    @RuneStarr said:
    Honestly I'd volunteer too. I already waste tons of time modding on another platform for DbD, I can even stop shitposting if needed too (at least on here, there's always reddit for that).

    I think we all just want the forums to be something good for the community... well, most of us at least.

    At least if there are ever mod applications, are they made public? Or is it always from discord/handpicked from recommendations/etc.

    Side note : Lowbei for admin, or at least official forum mascot.

    I give @Lowbei my vote for Admin

    !! ^
  • Hello doctors! This is getting a little off topic, so let's, y'know, keep it on topic.
  • I an-cay peak-say ig-pay atin-lay. Am I qualified now or do you need a reference?

  • I only check forums occasionally when I am bored during class. Am I qualified?
  • Peanits said:
    Hello doctors! This is getting a little off topic, so let's, y'know, keep it on topic.
    Okay on a serious note: I hope you guys are really careful choosing new mods, i appreciate the fact that we are allowed to speak like we currently do, ive seen enough game communities with wannabe-tyrants as Devs and Mods.

    Not saying you're incompetent btw.
  • Eh, mod or not I'm still gonna help mark the spammers using the @[Insert username here] method. Every time I see a spam post and it's obvious that they are clearly spamming, I'll usually report it anyways.
  • I’d be willing to be a Mod. Though I’m not the nicest person. 
  • I’d be willing to be a Mod. Though I’m not the nicest person. 
    Not? I consider that you are one of the few people here who can be talked to. You know, like some regulars here, where you can argue and explain and it's like talking to a brick wall. But not with you.
  • I’ll pass even if I’m being considered I’ll give my spot to one of these fine lovely fellows in this thread! Too much responsibility and I’m more of an observer! I like to stick to the shadows and only reply or post when I feel like it (which is rare)
‹ 1 2 3