How many Killers/Survivors have you bought?

I got steve/nancy/demo because I got the game bundled with stranger things (steve is my favorite survivor to play I prestige him and taught him all my good perks plus nancy had really nice perks). I also bought Laurie soley for Descisive (rank 8 survivor so DS is a necessity) and Legion just because I like their gameplay a lot (their mobility makes them play more like survivors and less like a stiff dying person). Legion is the only killer I play and im rank 11 so queue times aren't bad at all.

So in total I got the stranger things dlc on a discount, laurie and legion. Which non-base killers/survivors do you guys have and why? (doesn't matter if you bought them or saved up shards)

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • All original characters, except Clown and Oni with shards.

    Pig, Gf, myers during Black friday and stranger things pack.

  • 👻 Only one that matters

  • I bought all of them except Kate and Clown. They were iridescent shard purchases

  • I bought all of them. Just want to support my favorite game.

  • Real Money: Spent zero so far (even got the game free when it was free on console). However, I am still, always will be, leaning towards buying Halloween Chapter and Strangers Things.

    Shards: Spirit, Plague, and Oni

  • Kate, Quentin, Steve, Nancy, Adam, Ghostface and Legion

  • I have every character except for the ones that come with the Stranger Things chapter.

  • Most of them except Ash.

  • I bought the bundles till Spirit came out after that i made exceptions like plague's and demogorgon's survivors interested me with there perks(Nancy) or I like the survivor (Jane, we all know why), also bought Ash cause i like Evil Dead. Survivors are just skins to me with maybe some decent perks every now and then. Jeff, Yui, Adam and Steve are pretty crappy to me.

  • all survivors and all killers except for freddy and oni.

  • I have everyone except leatherface, I already have BBQ so I have no reason to buy him in his current state.

  • All of them. Even Ash (I don't know why did I buy Ash...)

  • Bought all. But I dislike Oni compared to the PTB version and several other things on this game so I will stop spending money at least for this year. Depends on the next license killer if I change my mind, but the next shards characters I will buy with shards

  • I usually wait for a half off sale and then buy all the dlc that I can....at this point I'm caught up. So I have everyone. Now I'll probably buy them as soon as they are released because I'm a sucker like that. lol

  • I have bought dbd in a halloween edition, or how ever it was called back then.

    So I got with it the normal killers + Meyers.

    Bought to that I have also:

    -Legion

    -and later then Clown, Freddy and Ghostface.

    However, how longer I have play the game, the more and more I got concerned about bhvr's "rework" politics and I usually buy only dlcs if they are for months already out.

    I am just the type of guy who likes to know what he is buying. It has nothing to do with being op, or not, in the first place.

  • I own all killers and all Survivors except Tapp (Sorry @NMCKE) and Quentin.

  • I'm refreshing in the Steam Store to buy every single one on release!

  • All except Quentin Smith, Adam Francis, and Detective Tapp, I am getting Kate Denson with shards.

  • I've bought Myers, Leatherface, Legion, and Ghostface. I bought Legion with shards, Myers and LF with cells, and I bought the ghostface DLC.

  • I've only bought the Stranger Things, Plague/Jane, and Laurie/Myers packs. And I bought all of them during a sale, lol.

    If I'm still around by the time there's another sale, I'll buy more, but right now I'm good with what I have.

  • All of them.

    I have been playing since the bubba release on console so $8 every 3 months isn't bad. It would be expensive to be a new player and try and catch up.

  • I have all killers and survivors at level 50, bought them all. As mentioned above though I have played a long time and buying something every 3 months isn't really an issue.

    I don't play enough for shards but I like fidgeting around with the new powers and getting the adept achievement.

  • Ive bought every licensed killer with auric cells as well as spirit. the rest of the killers i bought with shards. the only killer i dont have is oni, he just wasnt that appealing to me

  • Don't own oni and plague play styles sound extremely boring

  • DLCs I have:Curtain Call,Demise of the Faithful and Stranger Things

    I bought Laurie with auric cells (no not because of DS,I just liked her in the movie)

  • I have all Survivors.

    The Killers i don't own are Ghostface, Clown, Oni, Demogorgon

  • All of 'em. I'll always continue supporting BHVR if they keep releasing interesting new content for my favorite online game 😋.

  • I have every killer except for Oni, but that’s only because I want to see them actually balance their game before I spend another cent on it.

  • All of them. I'm rich.

  • I've bought every DLC on their release day. The cost hasn't been that bad when it's spread out like that.