I never found Ochido as toxic. He's just good which happens to classify any player in DBD as "toxic" these days.
He would call out witch hunts on people he didn't like, have his followers harass people, and would try to pressure girls into showing him nude photos.
I don't care if he was any good or not; you can't defend that kind of ****** behavior. He deserved to get permabanned.
I never found Ochido as toxic. He's just good which happens to classify any player in DBD as "toxic" these days.
I disagree. From what I have seen (and I haven't watched him in like 2 years, so he may have changed, but I doubt that) he was happy if he could annoy people (teabaging, flashlight clicking, and you may argue if that is toxic, but I would say, if you do that with the Intention to annoy people, than yes it is). But if he faced actual good Killers he complained or told his SWF to die for him.
He also managed to get banned multiple times (exploiting, save game hacking) so he can't be that innocent.
Other people teabagged and flashlight clicked too, obv, but atleast they weren't crying when they got killed for that.
There also accusations that he was inappropriate to younger female fans, but I'm not sure if there is proof for that, so I won't call it more than an accusation.
Another accusations was that he intentionallly stayed at low ranks to have easier matches, but that is also hard to proof because old rank reset existed back than.
He would call out witch hunts on people he didn't like, have his followers harass people, and would try to pressure girls into showing him nude photos.
I don't care if he was any good or not; you can't defend that kind of ****** behavior. He deserved to get permabanned.
Didn't see that you already commented on that, but I agree with you 100%.
He would call out witch hunts on people he didn't like, have his followers harass people, and would try to pressure girls into showing him nude photos.
I don't care if he was any good or not; you can't defend that kind of ****** behavior. He deserved to get permabanned.
Being toxic and being a dick are different things.
I’m curious and most discussions and pools end up turning Toxic with the replies so I want to make a positive poll :D
I used to hate Dwight... Until he became my main lol. I love his cosmetics so much. The Vigo's one is my favorite ♥️. (and his gen rush perks are cool :p)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He probably means Ochido
Dweet.
If it ain't Dwight it ain't right.
MegHead has the best Memes (fight me, dwight mains ;P)
Are you guys talking about the Youtuber who has a dancing Claudette at the end of his videos?
No Jane in the poll makes me sad but Kate is a close second followed by Bill
I never found Ochido as toxic. He's just good which happens to classify any player in DBD as "toxic" these days.
He would call out witch hunts on people he didn't like, have his followers harass people, and would try to pressure girls into showing him nude photos.
I don't care if he was any good or not; you can't defend that kind of ****** behavior. He deserved to get permabanned.
Hahahaha!
I love seeing Kate & Yui in the lead.
I disagree. From what I have seen (and I haven't watched him in like 2 years, so he may have changed, but I doubt that) he was happy if he could annoy people (teabaging, flashlight clicking, and you may argue if that is toxic, but I would say, if you do that with the Intention to annoy people, than yes it is). But if he faced actual good Killers he complained or told his SWF to die for him.
He also managed to get banned multiple times (exploiting, save game hacking) so he can't be that innocent.
Other people teabagged and flashlight clicked too, obv, but atleast they weren't crying when they got killed for that.
There also accusations that he was inappropriate to younger female fans, but I'm not sure if there is proof for that, so I won't call it more than an accusation.
Another accusations was that he intentionallly stayed at low ranks to have easier matches, but that is also hard to proof because old rank reset existed back than.
So in short, I disagree, he is a toxic person.
Didn't see that you already commented on that, but I agree with you 100%.
Being toxic and being a dick are different things.
Jeff is my boi! I feel like I have so much in common with him from appearance to personality!
Where is jane
Nea now and forever
Both Nea and Feng - my first leveled and P3-Ed characters
How dare you forget about Quentin
I'll have to pick my 2nd then - Ash
Kate, but I also like Meg, Jake and Quentin.
Yo where Quentin at?
Probably Bill.
My mom with a slipper in her hand
Funny Claudette and Meg are my most rounded out characters and were in this together, for the boys...I heart Jake.
Ahh i love Nea but right now I have been playing as Claudette and she's just so awesome. Her self heal is just incredible.
Jeff and Steve are my mains
Now Cheryl 😍
Nea and Dwight, and I was playing Jake when i was first starting out. But mostly Nea.
Love Ace, Have P3 and all perks on him, and he is so cute.
Best survivor ever
Where is quentin!
I used to hate Dwight... Until he became my main lol. I love his cosmetics so much. The Vigo's one is my favorite ♥️. (and his gen rush perks are cool :p)
If you’re not maining Nancy you’re doing something wrong
Bill is the only survivor I've prestiged at all, and the one I use unless I need to use a perk from another survivor for a challenge or something.
Nea and Ace are my two mains, but I've been having fun with my looting build on Ace.
Meg!!!
Dwight!