Dwight is a fair player and helps his team escape. With perks like Bond, Leader, and Prove thyself. While Feng is selfish and has perks like Technician, Lithe, and Alert that only help herself.
I like Laurie, Jeff, and Tapp.... heck I like most of them. I've got a P2 Laurie and a P1 Tapp. I want to get all three to P3, 'cause I think the P3 Jeff head would go with his sweater well...
David King's been my main since I first started playing. In some ways I like Nea's abilities better, but there's just something I like about being the big guy and getting in the killer's face from time to time.
Ace - Ladies man, Suave, Sophisticated, Smooth-talking silver tongue, with quick hands and quicker fingers, charming, charismatic, and one lucky bastard whose heart always belonged to the cards.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love Nea I can relate to her on a personal level. I will always be a Nea Main
I like Claudette but she's the symbol of toxicity in this game due to special someone.
Nea is the reverse card of the Uno deck.
Green hair Nea is the best.
Top two of the DbD Waifu Tier List. Who can argue with that?
And who is this someone? Can't be me. I'm one of the few Claudettes that seemingly actually contribute to a match.
I can't hide my love for David ๐
Jane because she's cute, thicc and I would want to be her.
Jeff, because he is the second thiccest Survivor right after Jane. Also I like Yui.
Kate and Jane (where is Jane btw?)
Dwight is right ๐
Dwight is a fair player and helps his team escape. With perks like Bond, Leader, and Prove thyself. While Feng is selfish and has perks like Technician, Lithe, and Alert that only help herself.
Dwight > Feng ๐
I really love Jake :p
I play on Ps4 with the same name as my forums name :P
Quentin isn't on this poll even though there's an empty space by Laurie. :c
i love everyone they are all my babies (babies that i love to kill....... yeah dbd makes me weird)
There's a player out there called Boosted_Dweet as well. There's a lot of Dwights :P
Where Adam though...
Kate is my favorite Survivor.
Top 3: Kate, Nea, Yui (in this order).
I can't choose only one.
I like all survs!(except david king,i play with him only for the archives)
do you mean that Detective Tapp skin?
Feng is clearly the best, too bad she had to place with that old Hag - Nea.
everyone has ds.. yet no one appreciate ma gorl laurie ;-;
Feng Gang!
Also Jane :c
I can't believe only 1 person voted for Claudette.
I love her.
No i'm not a blendette.
I just think she looks pretty, especially with that new crop top cosmetic.I also love her voice.
#Claudettemainforever
My avatar!
I like Laurie, Jeff, and Tapp.... heck I like most of them. I've got a P2 Laurie and a P1 Tapp. I want to get all three to P3, 'cause I think the P3 Jeff head would go with his sweater well...
I have a P2 laurie that begs to differ. I mained her for a while. Still trying to get P3 on her before anyone else. : P
Claude- wait, where'd she go? She's too darn good at disappearing!
Ace because he's the only one that smiles.
Feng
Ace and Ash.
David King's been my main since I first started playing. In some ways I like Nea's abilities better, but there's just something I like about being the big guy and getting in the killer's face from time to time.
you can never go wrong with the big man himself, soft heart, hard muscles.
The one who die on hook๐คฃ
They said survivor, not killer.
You forgot Jane...............how can you forget that ash?
For me it's Dwight and Claudette. Dwight is just innocent and Claudette only because of sanimation xd
My boi Sheriff Jake.
Putting Laurie alone to guarantee she's the least popular choice. We Laurie mains will not forget this. You've made AT LEAST a dozen enemies today.
#########!? Why isn't Quentin on that list??
I'm a Aceyboy main.
Kate
ashy slashy ๐
Yui is the real bae
So uhm... you forgot some people.
Let us remember our fallen heroes, abandoned and forgotten by a world that just doesn't care.
PS: Adam all the way.
why must everyone hate Jakes :(
We don't always Sabo I swear.
hahaha that made me laugh
Where's my girl Jane?
my main boi ash
Ace - Ladies man, Suave, Sophisticated, Smooth-talking silver tongue, with quick hands and quicker fingers, charming, charismatic, and one lucky bastard whose heart always belonged to the cards.
๐
Aryun? Ussylis? Can't think of anyone else.