Did you bully the killer in DBD?
Sound horrible, but let's be honest, We maybe did bullied the killer.( i gonna be bannned on the forum)
Tagged:
Trusted
Sound horrible, but let's be honest, We maybe did bullied the killer.( i gonna be bannned on the forum)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Used to do this as payback for them having NOED or Hex: Ruin. Now I feel so bad for them because we pop all five gens in five minutes, so I just head on my way and get in another match.
No, but as killer main I know that it is unnecessary and so I haven't had do it in the rar games where I was playing survivor.
I usually bully no one, if he is not super toxic - far as I know. Sometimes I am not sure, because of all the unwritten laws in the "survivor and killer rule book".
But I don't think that a killer has ever seen in me a toxic survivor.
I don't want to, but I'm just trying to survive
do i8 have ball to do white this poll.
I don't because I play both sides and know how annoying it is.
Also I don't consider looping the killer for 3-5 gens being bulling if I am not actively trying to be chased(aka not purposely getting in their way/flash lighting them/annoying them).
Simply put if I am trying to lose you and you continue chase me for 3-5 gens its on you at that point.
Only if the killer was toxic/bullied me first but that's not an option. Same with survivor, btw.
I did it once, thought he was lol dum dum as he was missing attacks, getting easily baited, etc etc. until the match ended and I saw he was rank 20. I was 12. I felt really bad and apologized for my heresy.
but only if they tunnel, camp or are someway toxic
Says the person litteraly called toxicmegg xD
Last time I felt so bad for a trapper I stepped on purpose in his trap thinking He was trying a challenge xD
I just try and survive. I never go out of my way to be mean or toxic.
Things are complicated.
My dark past,im not proud of it.
To anyone on here that said no, there lying harder than a hooker saying she's wife material...
I try not to bully killers. Sometimes I get to the end screen and find out the killer was a rank 20, and then I feel really bad for the amount of their time I wasted in a chase or something. I know it sucks for them to get screwed so hard by matchmaking.
I've been bullied IRL for many years as a child, and I would never wish that on anyone else.
I just don't do it. And I know that killers are trying to kill me, you know their objective, but I hope that by me not bullying them, then we'll both have a mutual respect for each other.
If you mean by out playing them all game then, yes. If you mean messaging then, no.
BY PLAYING ALL GAME
I tried to be cocky when I was a young survivor main but my skill was kinda wack so I don't think I made that much psychological pressure to anyone exept my teammates who were doomed because of me. I remember thinking it was all fun and games until I started playing killers more often. All of a sudden OCHIDO funny moments were no longer funny...
When you say bully killers do you mean taking them on really long chases and/or gen rush, or do you mean flashlight click tbag at the exit gate? If you mean yes to playing the game well, then I guess. If you don't then no, will never purposely annoy and make fun of the killer unless they've done something to really deserve it.
If by bullying you mean do things to annoy the killer without a real reason to do so, no I don't do that. I mean, going out of the way to t-bag or flashlight click a bunch of times or something like that, no. But maybe some killers consider bullying when I manage to run them around for a long time and drop pallets on their heads. That is just part of the game. Being mean just because the killer is playing bad is not something I do, because everyone might mess up sometimes and have bad luck in a match. Also, as the matchmaking is not always good, you never know if the killer is way below your rank, which makes it even worse.
The game literally forces you to bully the killer at high ranks.
If you just play smoothly and efficiently you will get barely any emblem points. You have to go out of your way to antagonize the Killer if you want to double pip at high ranks.
When I first started playing I would do this but I dropped it not long after. The only thing you'll get from me is a t-bag or constant circling if you happened to have camped or tunneled.
I don't want to discourage killers who are clearly still trying to learn. If they are super bad, I even allow myself to do some dumb plays for them.
Theres a special place in hell for tea baggers.
I done it before, I changed after discovering that people hate getting hit in the face by pallets