How would y'all feel about Nemesis (resident evil) being a killer?

Obviously he wouldn't have his rocket launcher I'd see him using his tendrils

Comments

  • I'm a mega Resident Evil fanboy and I'll be honest I'd take any Resident Evil Crossover. Nemesis, Mr. X or why not just give us Albert Wesker from RE5. Would prefer Mr. X personally and Nemesis as a close second.

    Admittedly I wouldn't be crazy about a survivor in the roster I'd prefer a killer and map crossover as those would be the most interesting.

    But again I'd take anything in a crossover update.

  • Same. I love Resident Evil and any video game licensed content would be welcome but I'd exceptionally love RE content.


    But I've heard Capcom is pricey with their stuff. I don't personally know if that's true or not but that's just what I've heard.


    I personally want Capcoms much lesser known title Haunting Ground to get a killer and survivor in. Maybe it'd be cheaper?

  • @EmotionalDaisy said:

    Same. I love Resident Evil and any video game licensed content would be welcome but I'd exceptionally love RE content.

    But I've heard Capcom is pricey with their stuff. I don't personally know if that's true or not but that's just what I've heard.

    I personally want Capcoms much lesser known title Haunting Ground to get a killer and survivor in. Maybe it'd be cheaper?

    The boss of the game or?

    I would love seeing the golem tbh. And 100% i agree on a haunting ground dlc

  • It wouldn't be the same if they didn't let him say "S.T.A.R.S"

  • Curious how someone like nemesis could be manipulated by the entity

  • @TitanByDaylight said:

    Obviously he wouldn't have his rocket launcher I'd see him using his tendrils

    While I would have loved RE to join the roster it won't happen due to RE releasing their own "competitor" to DBD "Project Resistance".

  • For anyone who's seen me around talking about our next chapter I desperately hope it's a RE crossover. I've got a crazy tinfoil hat theory that I might post in a bit. I'd main both Jill and Nemesis in a blink of the eye.

  • Probably the best choice from the RE monsters to be in the game. I mean...who doesn't know who nemesis is?

    RE is also the most well known horror game franchise... probably... I can't think of another one that famous.

    It would also open the door to more game franchises. So overall, I think it would be good.

  • @EmotionalDaisy said:

    Same. I love Resident Evil and any video game licensed content would be welcome but I'd exceptionally love RE content.

    But I've heard Capcom is pricey with their stuff. I don't personally know if that's true or not but that's just what I've heard.

    I personally want Capcoms much lesser known title Haunting Ground to get a killer and survivor in. Maybe it'd be cheaper?

    Debilitas from haunting ground would be amazing. His mori could be a bear hug. Fiona would be an awesome survivor addition too

  • Licker skin for demi

    Nemisis skin for oni or chainsaw boi

    Add two survivors valentine preferably

    And raccon police uniform skins for everyone else

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Curious how someone like nemesis could be manipulated by the entity

    You could also say the same about Demogorgon, I personally believe lore wise, it just takes either training, manipulation or torture. Plus, Nemesis is a thinking bio-weapon with the soul purpose of killing S.T.A.R.S members, so possibly the Entity could "re-program" him with new objectives.

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/123301/how-would-yall-feel-about-nemesis-resident-evil-being-a-killer

    While I would have loved RE to join the roster it won't happen due to RE releasing their own "competitor" to DBD "Project Resistance".

    Honestly, really the only thing those two have in common are that they're both asymmetrical games and they both are 4V1. Everything else is vastly different gameplay wise so I personally highly disagree with that it "won't" happen. Also, I would have been more inclined to be on your side if PR stayed a stand alone experience but t's now packaged with RE3.

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1025724#Comment_1025724

    Honestly, really the only thing those two have in common are that they're both asymmetrical games and they both are 4V1. Everything else is vastly different gameplay wise so I personally highly disagree with that it "won't" happen. Also, I would have been more inclined to be on your side if PR stayed a stand alone experience but t's now packaged with RE3.

    Did not know about it being packaged with RE3. As for a collaboration its true there may be a slim chance but if they want to make PR a full fledged game and not just a packaged side deal it wouldn't be beneficial to lend a character to a more popular game.

    Still I'm not saying this because I don't want RE in DBD I'm just not convinced it will happen.

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1025717#Comment_1025717

    You could also say the same about Demogorgon, I personally believe lore wise, it just takes either training, manipulation or torture. Plus, Nemesis is a thinking bio-weapon with the soul purpose of killing S.T.A.R.S members, so possibly the Entity could "re-program" him with new objectives.

    May not even need to "re-program" if it wants to kill STARS agents and the Entity has them in stock I don't see Nemmy having a problem with sticking around.

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1025808#Comment_1025808

    Did not know about it being packaged with RE3. As for a collaboration its true there may be a slim chance but if they want to make PR a full fledged game and not just a packaged side deal it wouldn't be beneficial to lend a character to a more popular game.

    Still I'm not saying this because I don't want RE in DBD I'm just not convinced it will happen.

    Yeah, it's very wishy-washy with if Capcom wants to make PR a full fledged game or not. For now though, in my opinion, it would be a incredibly smart business decision for a crossover. It would help bring DBD players to RE3 and give PR a try. And it would DEFINITELY bring new players to DBD. I'd argue it would be just as big as the ST chapter. From what I can tell, they want to keep PR a packaged thing to get some multiplayer numbers.

  • I'd be all for it, but only so I could put the perk Nemesis on Nemesis and Nemesis while I Nemesis.

  • @Peanits said:

    I'd be all for it, but only so I could put the perk Nemesis on Nemesis and Nemesis while I Nemesis.

    OH #########!

  • I'd rather get Mr. X. Just call him "The Tyrant."


    I think he'd fit the game mechanics better than Nemesis. Would be neat to have his footsteps loud and directional (Similar to the old Huntress Lullaby) similar to how they were in RE2's remake.

  • Not gonna happen, resident evil will have their own mp game.

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1025783#Comment_1025783

    May not even need to "re-program" if it wants to kill STARS agents and the Entity has them in stock I don't see Nemmy having a problem with sticking around.

    Oh, I agree with the killing part but the hooking part would probably be quite strange to him. xD

  • Always liked RE from the first game and RE 2 + 3 but then I lost interest like 20 years ago. But the RE2 remake was amazing so it could be fun now that RE feels hot again. Why not.

  • @Toybasher said:

    I'd rather get Mr. X. Just call him "The Tyrant."

    I think he'd fit the game mechanics better than Nemesis. Would be neat to have his footsteps loud and directional (Similar to the old Huntress Lullaby) similar to how they were in RE2's remake.

    I just think Nemesis has more personality then Mr. X. He also has more tools you could use then Mr. X and also still use the footsteps idea for him. With that said, I'd be thrilled with any RE content.

  • @DocFabron said:

    It wouldn't be the same if they didn't let him say "S.T.A.R.S"

    I think it would be badass if he was silent for the majority of the time but if Jill was included, that's when he'd shout S.T.A.R.S when he sees her.

  • @emptyCups said:

    Licker skin for demi

    Nemisis skin for oni or chainsaw boi

    Add two survivors valentine preferably

    And raccon police uniform skins for everyone else

    What two survivors would you pick?

    I'd personally pick Jill(number 1 pick) and either Leon, Chris or Rebecca.

  • @Toybasher said:

    I'd rather get Mr. X. Just call him "The Tyrant."

    I think he'd fit the game mechanics better than Nemesis. Would be neat to have his footsteps loud and directional (Similar to the old Huntress Lullaby) similar to how they were in RE2's remake.

    Nemesis is also a Tyrant though.

  • I'd like it..but hed have no bazooka or minigun..itd be less fun nemises :(

  • Imagine having the resident evil mansion as a map or even the police station from resident evil 2.

  • Dude, imagine prestige 3 Mr.X.

    Oh [BAD WORD].

  • Yeah sure, I have been wanting Nemesis ever since the L4D crossover, but then they never did another videogame crossover again.

    But he definitley has to have his bazooka. Make it absurdly powerful. Instadowns Survivors, Breaks pallets, even undropped ones, Regresses generators by a massive amount, makes vaults into open "doorways". The catch is that it can only be used a limited number of times per game with no way to restock it, like Pig's RBTs.

  • I'd love to see this and I've had a mate recommend that I say something about adding them, but my question about this always remains the same:

    What will his power be?

    @Endstille said:

    Not gonna happen, resident evil will have their own mp game.

    They tried that. It was called "Operation Racoon City". It flopped hard.

    There was another one as well, but that went even worse and i can't remember it's name.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    I'd love to see this and I've had a mate recommend that I say something about adding them, but my question about this always remains the same:

    What will his power be?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1025909#Comment_1025909

    They tried that. It was called "Operation Racoon City". It flopped hard.

    There was another one as well, but that went even worse and i can't remember it's name.

    Well to make it fair he could use his tendrils, maybe similar to the huntress

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    I'd love to see this and I've had a mate recommend that I say something about adding them, but my question about this always remains the same:

    What will his power be?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1025909#Comment_1025909

    They tried that. It was called "Operation Racoon City". It flopped hard.

    There was another one as well, but that went even worse and i can't remember it's name.

    Maybe make it were he stands still 4 a second and shoots it out for a instadown, just a thought I'm sure they could figure something out cause it's be nice to have more ranged killers as well

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    I'd love to see this and I've had a mate recommend that I say something about adding them, but my question about this always remains the same:

    What will his power be?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1025909#Comment_1025909

    They tried that. It was called "Operation Racoon City". It flopped hard.

    There was another one as well, but that went even worse and i can't remember it's name.

    Sure but do you see anything RE related in dbd? Thing is they would be fools to "support" a direct competitor of them. We do not speak of "Operation Racoon City". :)

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1028314#Comment_1028314

    Sure but do you see anything RE related in dbd? Thing is they would be fools to "support" a direct competitor of them. We do not speak of "Operation Racoon City". :)

    It'd b a good cross promotion and it wouldn't b the first time they have done that. And no nothing RE related if there was then we probably wouldn't b asking for nemesis lol

  • @TitanByDaylight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1028380#Comment_1028380

    It'd b a good cross promotion and it wouldn't b the first time they have done that. And no nothing RE related if there was then we probably wouldn't b asking for nemesis lol

    I am not sure about it, the way i remember capcom they will be heavy on skins and mts for resistance. Just doesnt make sense to have him available in another game. I guess we will wait and see ( i wait anyway for dmc 6 and dmc 5 SE).

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    I'd love to see this and I've had a mate recommend that I say something about adding them, but my question about this always remains the same:

    What will his power be?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1025909#Comment_1025909

    They tried that. It was called "Operation Racoon City". It flopped hard.

    There was another one as well, but that went even worse and i can't remember it's name.

    Oh yeah, Umbrella Corps... we try to never mention that one.

  • @TitanByDaylight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1028314#Comment_1028314

    Well to make it fair he could use his tendrils, maybe similar to the huntress

    They will also probably find some way to add in a wall break with his power.

  • It would be a very addition to the game. I'd like to see it.

  • @Peanits said:

    I'd be all for it, but only so I could put the perk Nemesis on Nemesis and Nemesis while I Nemesis.

    I deserve a facepalm I just figured out a Dev responded

  • Hell yes they did!

    Hopefully this truly is another Stranger Things situation. ;)

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1029240#Comment_1029240

    Hell yes they did!

    Hopefully this truly is another Stranger Things situation. ;)

    I already got myself hyped

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1028393#Comment_1028393

    I am not sure about it, the way i remember capcom they will be heavy on skins and mts for resistance. Just doesnt make sense to have him available in another game. I guess we will wait and see ( i wait anyway for dmc 6 and dmc 5 SE).

    Late reply I know, sorry, but I believe Capcom has said(sadly) NOTHING on what their plans are with Resistance other than "will be updateing it" which includes monetization. Also, they actually haven't shown Nemesis to be playable in Resistance, just Mr. X and Birkin.

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1028569#Comment_1028569

    Late reply I know, sorry, but I believe Capcom has said(sadly) NOTHING on what their plans are with Resistance other than "will be updateing it" which includes monetization. Also, they actually haven't shown Nemesis to be playable in Resistance, just Mr. X and Birkin.

    Yeah we will see in april, for now I have enough to do with Iceborne :D

  • Nemesis in DBD?Yea... that won't happen.

  • @YourFather said:

    Nemesis in DBD?Yea... that won't happen.

    Why do you believe that?

  • Bcs. resident evil has hes own games,and they will maybe create a rework of the nemesis story.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXM0VzI2N4U

    Edit:let me fix myself,they are already doing a remake.

    What the devs could do is a similar killer to nemesis.

    Just like trapper is similar to Jason.

    Edit2:

    Here u have an entire list of potentional killers:

    @YourFather said:

    If the devs run out of ideas for a new killer.

    Then worry not,the community is very creative.

    Let's get started:

    -The Mummy

    -The Serial Killer

    -The Zombie

    -The Wolf

    -The Vampire(Oni is kinda a vampire,but at the same time he is a demon)

    -Cthulhu

    -The Alien

    -Pyramid Head

    -The Doll

    -The Undead Soldier

    -The Reptile

    -The Insect

    -The Headless Horseman

    -The Henker

    -The Digger(Mine Worker)(Grave Digger)

    -The Kid

    -The Ring

    -The Syren

    -The Animal(Yeti and Bigfoot)

    -The Pirate

    -The Cyborg

    -The Android

    -The Nature

    -The Faceless

    -The Predator

    -The Necromancer

    -The Puppeteer

    -And here is a link that has some intresting creatures:https://visual.ly/community/Infographics/history/45-scary-and-disturbing-mythical-creatures-around-world

    Thats it for my list,but feel free to comment below one of your ideas.

    If i find your ideas to be Unique i will add them on the list.

    Note:

    Not everything i typed is also meant that way.I just added the possible types of killers the game could have.

    For example i said "Cthulhu", and with that i also meant creatures similar to Cthulhu.

    Also, if the devs manage to bring him to the game i have no problems with that as long he has not a bazooka.

  • @YourFather said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1035908#Comment_1035908

    Bcs. resident evil has hes own games,and they will maybe create a rework of the nemesis story.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXM0VzI2N4U

    Edit:let me fix myself,they are already doing a remake.

    What the devs could do is a similar killer to nemesis.

    Just like trapper is similar to Jason.

    Edit2:

    Here u have an entire list of potentional killers:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/124335/new-killer-suggestions

    Also, if the devs manage to bring him to the game i have no problems with that as long he has not a bazooka.

    I could mostly see the rocket launcher being a mori but sadly not in standard gameplay. Also, personally I'd much rather have them actually get Nemesis rather than doing their own version.

  • I'd love it

    If its Nemesis, i might make it my avatar on here

‹ 1 2