Who is the hottest killer in your opinion?
Mine is Myers. If he had a pantless or a shirtless skin I would always have it equipped. Who is yours sexiest dbd killer? I guess most people will say it's the hag
Sidenote,here is my tierlist for the hottest killers in dbd;
hottest-killer-tier-list-237701-1578089469.png
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Uhh..
You can't see Michael's face, so how do you know he's attractive?
His body,his hair,his legz
Unfortunately that's not an answer
There are plenty of people in the world who have a sex body, but aren't all that attractive in the face lmao
Hmmm....I gotta go with The Spirit! *low rumbling growl* tear dat a$% up!! 😂🤣
I don't mind with these muscles. And I would like him to keep his mask on. God he is so hot
Spirit is pretty high on the crazy/hot scale.
Rin of course
Legion and Plague.
Plague is pretty hott
https://youtu.be/40FC1UvgzhQ
Miss Piggy
Juile tbh, every other female killer looks ugly as for the male killers I'd say Trapper or Frank.
Daddy Myers. Strong silent type.
I mean the Legion ones are the only that aren't rotten, sick, mutilated or savage
heh
too easy.
All you gotta do is google the actor to see his face @OP
Of course I'd have to say Plague. She's got that strut
Spirit and Legion. If Plague wasn't covered in pustules and stuff then she would easily be the hottest.
why would i ever f one of them
like, why
.
.
.
Shirtless Myers.
In the movie you could see his face when the therapist shot him
Spirit has a nice booty, although it doesn't appear she wipes very well
With the power of google, anything is possible. :P
Nurse C tier? Please consider this:
https://youtu.be/M0Ad__0zeXUNea by a long shot
That's not her actual face. Skemoo uses different characters models to re imagine them.
I think Legion is sexy 😜
He does have a pantless skin
So...not attractive lol
Oinkers would disagree! 🐷
Yes but imagine how the entity made her. Her necks is more broken than moris. And she has no ash
Ghost Face is hot to me, but I’m also a girl so
Trapper, Legion, Oni, Myers, and Huntress c:
your mom is pretty hot
Freddy. Burnt to a crisp.
I can't believe someone would even ask that. Nevermind, yeah I can... People are weird, lol. I don't think any of them are attractive.
Spirit and Plague.
Also according to Skemoo's human Nurse render, Nurse is kinda cute too.
Hag is excluded on purpose.
Amanda she can leave the mask on but that squeel ya
Ahhh!!! You are an insult to the dbd community. Delete your account and commit Hara Kiri
"Hag is excluded on purpose" correct xd
I think she is more sexy with the mask. Just my opinion tho 😏
Plauge?! She will only do missionary since she is obsessed with God and she has an ugly face, it's terrible!!!!
Legion, Susien🥰🥰🥰
He is hot
So for u what female character is the hottest?
Trapper, Doctor, Plague, Wraith. In that order.
Pig 😍 The one girl I’d go lesbian for, Amanda was so beautiful in the movies
Lets be real, Huntress is a snack too
The fact that you put Spirit at the end tells me you have no taste. You probably think Nea is hot.
Myers and Spirit are the best looking killers for each gender.